PDA

View Full Version : Catering in the new East Stand

Groovee
16-07-2010, 04:23 PM
Hubby took the boys to the Dunfermline Game on Saturday and has come home raving about the catering in the ground. Do you think they would bring Stephen's Bakery into the East Stand for their yummy steak bridies that I've heard about all week or will it continue to be pizza, hotdogs and chips?

LancashireHibby
16-07-2010, 04:25 PM
Hubby took the boys to the Dunfermline Game on Saturday and has come home raving about the catering in the ground. Do you think they would bring Stephen's Bakery into the East Stand for their yummy steak bridies that I've heard about all week or will it continue to be pizza, hotdogs and chips?

I might be alone in this, but I actually quite rate the catering at ER - the pies are far better than you tend to get down here, and you'd get laughed out of any ground down here if you asked for a pizza slice.

Keith_M
17-07-2010, 05:03 AM
I'd personally be happier if they employed the caterers they have in german stadia.

Bratwurst, Bockwurst, Bier and, the piece de resistance, Currywurst :greengrin

Riordans Boots
17-07-2010, 05:51 AM
Canny beat a Greggs IMPO :agree:

DC_Hibs
17-07-2010, 07:14 AM
I'd personally be happier if they employed the caterers they have in german stadia.

Bratwurst, Bockwurst, Bier and, the piece de resistance, Currywurst :greengrin

Kebabs on sale at Leverkusen last season was a nice touch.

NAE NOOKIE
17-07-2010, 08:33 AM
To continue flogging my dead horse.

There had better be an exit for a half time fag or there are going to be quite a few disappointed supporters and a lot of overworked security dudes next season and who wants that.

H18sry
17-07-2010, 08:37 AM
To continue flogging my dead horse.

There had better be an exit for a half time fag or there are going to be quite a few disappointed supporters and a lot of overworked security dudes next season and who wants that.

Can you get out of the cinema for a fag half way through, or the theater,or a concert,or an opera,or a pantomime no so why should football be any different :yawn:

Jamesie
17-07-2010, 09:04 AM
Can you get out of the cinema for a fag half way through, or the theater,or a concert,or an opera,or a pantomime no so why should football be any different :yawn:

:agree: Last thing we want is the shiny new stand becoming all nicotine stained and yellow!

NAE NOOKIE
17-07-2010, 09:16 AM

Yes

Phil D. Rolls
17-07-2010, 09:27 AM

I had a real problem on a flight to Tenerife, and if it hadn't been for the intramuscular Diazepam there could have been a real incident. Either Hibs employ orderlies to sedate the fans at half time, or someone is going to end up doing time! :grr: