PDA

View Full Version : Training, Monday 12th July

Mister P
11-07-2010, 09:35 PM
as spoked about after yesterdays game, we will all be attending the gym at Ratho adventure centre/ climbing centre or whatever you care to call it.

This will be our training for this week only....but we may very well do it again in the future, maybe even once a month :dunno:

Aim to get yourself there for 7pm, if u cant make that time then get there whenever you can.

please get in touch with other players who may be able to give you a lift if you need one.

nice wee workout in the gym, jacuzzi, mixed nude sauna:greengrin,

we 'might' manage to get a wee discount, but expect to pay the normal price...around £7 iirc.

looking forward to this like:thumbsup:

Scooter
11-07-2010, 09:48 PM
guys i wont be going to this. Im a member at a gym and pay quite abit monthly. so ill be going to my gym after work. I dont know if you will class this as non attendance or not but im not paying to go to another gym when i can go to mine.

Judas Iscariot
12-07-2010, 06:41 AM
guys i wont be going to this. Im a member at a gym and pay quite abit monthly. so ill be going to my gym after work. I dont know if you will class this as non attendance or not but im not paying to go to another gym when i can go to mine.

Think your missing the point Archmond..

Mister P
12-07-2010, 06:44 AM
training/craigmount mondays is £5 anyway, whats the difference from doing that and joining in with the team at the gym:confused: you're no any worse off

Judas Iscariot
12-07-2010, 07:34 AM
training/craigmount mondays is £5 anyway, whats the difference from doing that and joining in with the team at the gym:confused: you're no any worse off

For once Fonz, your totally spot on :agree:

Scooter
12-07-2010, 08:21 AM
For once Fonz, your totally spot on :agree:

Training at craigmount I can't that in a gym. What your doing tonight I can with out having to drive to ratio and fork out another £7 bucks

Ritchie
12-07-2010, 08:32 AM
Training at craigmount I can't that in a gym. What your doing tonight I can with out having to drive to ratio and fork out another £7 bucks

and the award for the most dyslexic post 2010 goes to.......:wink:

Judas Iscariot
12-07-2010, 08:39 AM
:confused:

and the award for the most dyslexic post 2010 goes to.......:wink:

:top marks

:faf:

MacBean
12-07-2010, 09:06 AM
sounds class, obviously wont be there:grr:

GB6
12-07-2010, 11:33 AM
Mentioned before but just to remind I won't be there tonight, working until 10... Will be available if there is a game on sunday and training next monday

Mister P
12-07-2010, 12:01 PM
what about wednesday grant?

GB6
12-07-2010, 01:26 PM
I'm all good for wed

Judas Iscariot
12-07-2010, 01:43 PM
Deek needs to know who's all coming tonight!!!

Ritchie
12-07-2010, 01:45 PM
Deek needs to know who's all coming tonight!!!

malfoy and i are in! :agree:

Mister P
12-07-2010, 02:05 PM
so far i know of

me
ritchie
brad
jamie
deek
fenton

Muzzy
12-07-2010, 02:41 PM
I'm in for tonight. I have a membership so don't need discount. Is there anyone who could pick me up at PC World about 6.45? Might struggle to get out there if not. Let me know asap!!!

Delboy*
12-07-2010, 04:06 PM
I can pick u up Muzzy, no discount tonight lads but can negotiate one in future if we want to this more often.

On another note, just to let u al know, im not going to play for this team any more as there is a big grass area just outside my house and i wont have to drive to or pay for my football if i just stick a couple of jumpers down for goal-posts.....

Mind u, i could just get involved ???

:cool2:

Scooter
12-07-2010, 05:42 PM
I can pick u up Muzzy, no discount tonight lads but can negotiate one in future if we want to this more often.

On another note, just to let u al know, im not going to play for this team any more as there is a big grass area just outside my house and i wont have to drive to or pay for my football if i just stick a couple of jumpers down for goal-posts.....

Mind u, i could just get involved ???

:cool2:

:greengrin

Judas Iscariot
12-07-2010, 06:04 PM

:rolleyes:

I think your missing the point again Archie..

Scooter
12-07-2010, 06:10 PM
:rolleyes:

I think your missing the point again Archie..

no i get the point but you are missing mine

Mister P
12-07-2010, 09:23 PM
that wiz barry:thumbsup:

8 men hugging in a jacuzzi is a bit dodgy tho, that woman and her hubby were pissing themselves:faf:

Judas Iscariot
12-07-2010, 09:23 PM
http://gapersblock.com/transmission/officetub.JPG

Defo

Delboy*
12-07-2010, 10:31 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_CQ2qS6uG3hA/SbhKEopKcwI/AAAAAAAAEL8/_tptpAh9FYA/s320/bath_edited.jpg

Delboy*
13-07-2010, 11:56 AM
Anyone sore today??

Judas Iscariot
13-07-2010, 12:14 PM
Anyone sore today??

Aye, arms and shoulders are sare..

Feels guiiiiiid :greengrin

Ritchie
13-07-2010, 12:25 PM
Can't straighten my arms fully

Mister P
13-07-2010, 12:31 PM
i'm actualy ok...but tomorrow will be a killer.
think im gonna invest in a cheap weights bench for the garage :greengrin

Delboy*
13-07-2010, 02:01 PM
i'm actualy ok...but tomorrow will be a killer.
think im gonna invest in a cheap weights bench for the garage :greengrin

U n Archie could train for free in ur garage then, whilst the BEERS overload the jacuzzi!!

Judas Iscariot
13-07-2010, 02:06 PM
U n Archie could train for free in ur garage then, whilst the BEERS overload the jacuzzi!!

:faf:

They don't need to bother about the jacuzzi either..

They'll just share Fonz's bath after a few plates of beans and cabbage :agree:

Scooter
13-07-2010, 02:26 PM

Nah no thanks, I spent a hour and a half in the gym then went for a swim with jacuzzi and sauna & steamroom.

Judas Iscariot
13-07-2010, 02:46 PM
Nah no thanks, I spent a hour and a half in the gym then went for a swim with jacuzzi and sauna & steamroom.

A swim with a jacuzzi, sauna and steam room..

That must be some swimming pool :agree:

Gus
13-07-2010, 04:37 PM
Archie Archie Archie

Yes you have your willy wonka ticket to your gym BUT last night was about going as a unit (team) we would of all paid over £5 for training, so for the extra £1.80 it cost us we got:

A GREAT strengthing / work out session (cheers deek) which we could ALL do with working on.

Steamroom / Sauna / Jacuzzi session

But do you know what we also got out of doing things like this......BANTER & in my eyes that is priceless (for everything else theres mastercard)

Whatever folks reasons for not turning up to sessions like this are up to them or geniune BUT I thought it was excellent & I would be quite happy to do that once or twice a month & use the other 2/3 training sessions for ball work.

Anyway, thanks again to Deek

Roll on the next one

:notworthy:

Scooter
13-07-2010, 09:47 PM
Archie Archie Archie

Yes you have your willy wonka ticket to your gym BUT last night was about going as a unit (team) we would of all paid over £5 for training, so for the extra £1.80 it cost us we got:

A GREAT strengthing / work out session (cheers deek) which we could ALL do with working on.

Steamroom / Sauna / Jacuzzi session

But do you know what we also got out of doing things like this......BANTER & in my eyes that is priceless (for everything else theres mastercard)

Whatever folks reasons for not turning up to sessions like this are up to them or geniune BUT I thought it was excellent & I would be quite happy to do that once or twice a month & use the other 2/3 training sessions for ball work.

Anyway, thanks again to Deek

Roll on the next one

:notworthy:

everything i got with out paying extra.

i cant understand how you cant understand this. training at hollyrood or craigmount gives you something totally different from what you get in a gym.

Judas Iscariot
13-07-2010, 09:58 PM

i cant understand how you cant understand this. training at hollyrood or craigmount gives you something totally different from what you get in a gym.

What did your session consist of? How dyou know it's the same stuff we done?

I can't understand how you don't understand where we're coming from!?

This was a TEAM training/bonding/banter session..

This goes back to what I've spoke about time and time again regarding sone players not having the "Member of a football club" mindset..

Yourself as a example Archie, your wanting to nail down a starting berth and moan about lack of game time then a team session is organised and then you grumph about not wanting to pay a few quid extra to do the session!

That's not the mentality of someone who's wanting to cement a place in the team and be part of th club!

Do you see where we're coming from?

Delboy*
13-07-2010, 10:07 PM

Being part of a team gives u something totally different from what u get on ur own.

Scooter
13-07-2010, 10:11 PM
What did your session consist of? How dyou know it's the same stuff we done?

I can't understand how you don't understand where we're coming from!?

This was a TEAM training/bonding/banter session..

This goes back to what I've spoke about time and time again regarding sone players not having the "Member of a football club" mindset..

Yourself as a example Archie, your wanting to nail down a starting berth and moan about lack of game time then a team session is organised and then you grumph about not wanting to pay a few quid extra to do the session!

That's not the mentality of someone who's wanting to cement a place in the team and be part of th club!

Do you see where we're coming from?

who cares if its the same stuff or not? ive had a program made up with my football in mind by the gym.

you do have a cheek mate. where was everyone when you needed money for the race night, where was eveyone at the race night(who used up a day off to be there). where was everyone when your where looking for money to buy tops/kitbags. where was eveyone when you first done hollyrood. I know where i was. so dont give me member of football club crap!!!!!!

Delboy*
13-07-2010, 10:44 PM
who cares if its the same stuff or not? ive had a program made up with my football in mind by the gym.

you do have a cheek mate. where was everyone when you needed money for the race night, where was eveyone at the race night(who used up a day off to be there). where was everyone when your where looking for money to buy tops/kitbags. where was eveyone when you first done hollyrood. I know where i was. so dont give me member of football club crap!!!!!!

This is getting *****ing boring

this is about training Archie, unless u are trying a poor 'internet scandal' then that was a crock of sh*t

ur no coming to the gym, can we leave it there?

Mister P
13-07-2010, 10:48 PM
the point is.
Monday night is training night!
if you're going to the gym twice a week or whatever, perfect,good on ye.

but if you're designating mondays for the team, and you're expecting to pay a fiver, then you're not any money down, you're gonna benefit even more from the session, you're gonna be part of the team bonding and banter etc.

now I get your point Archie, i just don't see how it should make any difference if its ball stuff on grass or physical development. Were about to embark on some proper pre season training, absolute beasting fitness sessions etc. with not much ball work at all. so would that mean its not worth someone coming along to that coz they have a membership for a gym and could just go there instead:confused:

MacBean
14-07-2010, 10:00 AM
i dont want to miss out on banter!! is there a way i can come thru ansd just do the jaccuzi bit? obviously cant do weight with this duff arm!! :grr::grr: