PDA

View Full Version : Hibs games move to sunday!!

Ritchie
09-07-2010, 12:02 PM
A list of the games move to Sunday are here

http://www.scotprem.com/content/default.asp?page=s2&newsid=9265

John, is there ways of getting fixtures for the beers reschduled??

I know we won't be able to do this for every hibs Sunday games but I don't fancy missing the huns game (first home Game of the season) or the derby in November

MacBean
09-07-2010, 12:54 PM
I was just about to post the exact same thing Ritchie.

the fixtures have not been announced yet from the league and i would suspect that if we were to submit a request to the league ASAP they would be happy to put us in for a "free week" for the 3 or 4 games of the season that are going to be moved to a Sunday.

the Hearts and Rangers games a two huge games that i wouldnt want to miss.

Judas Iscariot
09-07-2010, 01:04 PM
Each team is only entitled to 2 free weeks per season which need to be requested 4 weeks in advance..

Mister P
09-07-2010, 05:20 PM
no free weeks are granted before the sept weekend, and none after the 31st march [iirc].

1 will be used up for fentons weddng, and another for a rainy day :win:

as far as i know we can ask our scheduled opponent to agree to move it to a midweek fixture...but don't quote me on that yet.

Ritchie
09-07-2010, 06:04 PM
no free weeks are granted before the sept weekend, and none after the 31st march [iirc].

1 will be used up for fentons weddng, and another for a rainy day :win:

as far as i know we can ask our scheduled opponent to agree to move it to a midweek fixture...but don't quote me on that yet.

Awwww man!!

I really can't see me missing a derby.

We'll need to get onto whoever we are playing on the day of the rangers game next month so we can try and reschedule

Gus
09-07-2010, 07:18 PM
Awwww man!!

I really can't see me missing a derby.

We'll need to get onto whoever we are playing on the day of the rangers game next month so we can try and reschedule

I can't see you being signed in the first place, so you will have nothing to worry about.....roomie :wink::devil:

Ritchie
09-07-2010, 07:20 PM
I can't see you being signed in the first place, so you will have nothing to worry about.....roomie :wink::devil:

:boo hoo:
:wink:

Mister P
09-07-2010, 11:25 PM
get a room!!!!

:doh:

kevinref
11-07-2010, 10:44 AM
this is where the fun and games start,
ok at the start of the season when you know who you are playing but come november games are done week to week,
dont assume that your opponents have asked for the week off you will get one too
the league will reschedule a game for you if more than 1 team has asked for week off,
nothing stopping you asking for early kick-offs during the season,
league will accomadate you on that as long as other team and ref agrees,

Ritchie
03-08-2010, 06:56 AM
Looks like we have that ultimo goccia on the day of the rangers game.... In Dalkeith.

Scooter
03-08-2010, 08:13 AM
Looks like we have that ultimo goccia on the day of the rangers game.... In Dalkeith.

where is the fixures ritchie

Ritchie
03-08-2010, 08:21 AM
where is the fixures ritchie

johns official beers website :wink:

Scooter
03-08-2010, 08:23 AM
johns official beers website :wink:

ahhhhh:thumbsup:

Scooter
03-08-2010, 08:26 AM
im going to miss the first 2 cause of work:grr:

Mister P
03-08-2010, 08:29 AM
Listen guys.

We are entitled to 2 free week requests per season, and only after the september weekend. I have already managed to squeeze a weekend from them for fentons stag do'.

we're in the door 2 minutes and i canny start battering them for sundays off coz hibs are playing. we are a sunday team after all!!

by all means, for the 'odd game' we can contact our opponents direct and see if they fancy an early kick off etc, and even thats only if the ref agrees.

Sunday league, sunday team, hibs playing sundays = tough!
:dunno:

Ritchie
03-08-2010, 08:36 AM
Listen guys.

We are entitled to 2 free week requests per season, and only after the september weekend. I have already managed to squeeze a weekend from them for fentons stag do'.

we're in the door 2 minutes and i canny start battering them for sundays off coz hibs are playing. we are a sunday team after all!!

by all means, for the 'odd game' we can contact our opponents direct and see if they fancy an early kick off etc, and even thats only if the ref agrees.

Sunday league, sunday team, hibs playing sundays = tough!
:dunno:

easy for you to say john as you dont go to hibs games! :grr:

i wouldnt have bothered any other game but its the first home game of the season.... against rangers... and is also the first game in the new east.

the goccia guys seemed pretty sound so im sure they wouldnt mind changing the KO time if you asked naw?

where about in dalkeith are will we be playing?? i notice we have a couple of games scheduled there (our home games)

Mister P
03-08-2010, 09:04 AM
Dalkeith campus.

as I said, we can by all means ask the opposition if they fancy an early kick off and that's only if the ref allows.

Ritchie
03-08-2010, 09:58 AM
Dalkeith campus.

as I said, we can by all means ask the opposition if they fancy an early kick off and that's only if the ref allows.

sweet, 2 mins from my flat.

cool buddy, thats all i was meaning...... didnt expect us to get the sunday off, just hoped we could move KO.

kevinref
03-08-2010, 09:54 PM
just a suggestion guys, youre games on the 15/22nd august,
have you asked the league and the other team if they will allow you to play them midweek,
it may mean you playing tues and thursday, or bring your game on the 15th forward to the 8th,
you can but try

Mister P
04-08-2010, 12:18 AM
thats exactly what we're gonna do Kev. I'm assuming if our opposition and the ref have no issues then the league woun't be bothered a hoot, as long as they now about it:dunno:

Ritchie
04-08-2010, 12:07 PM
you been in touch with goccia yet then??

better trying sooner rather than later!:agree:

Gus
04-08-2010, 12:57 PM
try & get a tuesday as could not one of the european games (if a miracle happens) fall on a thursday night:confused:

Also John & Jamie work late on a thursday

Mister P
04-08-2010, 08:55 PM
right..no bull sh** here.
they (Ultimo)cant play midweek as they all work shifts in pubs during the week. theyre panicking as to how they can fulfil the first few thursdays as they thought it was sunday only.

I'll keep everyone posted if theres any change but it might be that we just have to take it on the chin :dunno:

Ritchie
05-08-2010, 07:01 AM
right..no bull sh** here.
they (Ultimo)cant play midweek as they all work shifts in pubs during the week. theyre panicking as to how they can fulfil the first few thursdays as they thought it was sunday only.

I'll keep everyone posted if theres any change but it might be that we just have to take it on the chin :dunno:

Well how about a later KO on the Sunday.

Hibs game is a 12:15KO so it's will be finished for 2:00.

If a few beers who are at the game take there car they can meet after the game and get back to Dalkeith for a 3:30 - 4:00 KO???

Delboy*
05-08-2010, 07:25 AM
Well how about a later KO on the Sunday.

Hibs game is a 12:15KO so it's will be finished for 2:00.

If a few beers who are at the game take there car they can meet after the game and get back to Dalkeith for a 3:30 - 4:00 KO???

Good shout.

I dont want to miss any high profile games but i think as the season goes on, if we fulfill the potential shown recently and are pushing for the league.....could make all the difference.
Its a strange one as i'v played saturday footi all my days and though iv always been a mental Hibee, it didnt bother me that i was missing big games. I dont know if playing for this team has made me even mentaler* Hibee!!??:wink:

* I got chucked out of English for swinging at the teacher:devil:

GLORY GLORY

Ritchie
05-08-2010, 08:05 AM
Good shout.

I dont want to miss any high profile games but i think as the season goes on, if we fulfill the potential shown recently and are pushing for the league.....could make all the difference.
Its a strange one as i'v played saturday footi all my days and though iv always been a mental Hibee, it didnt bother me that i was missing big games. I dont know if playing for this team has made me even mentaler* Hibee!!??:wink:

* I got chucked out of English for swinging at the teacher:devil:

GLORY GLORY

see if it was any other game against any other team in a familiar seat in a familiar stand.... id be going to the beers game without question.

i just cant see myself missing the first home game, in the new east against that lot! (who are just as bad as us) :wink:

john... SORT IT OOOOOOOOOT!!!!x

Mister P
05-08-2010, 12:08 PM
canny do a later ko either fir the same reason.

Ritchie
05-08-2010, 12:17 PM
canny do a later ko either fir the same reason.

**** SAKE! :grr:

Judas Iscariot
05-08-2010, 12:57 PM
9am KO :dunno:

I really dinnae fancy missing the 1st game ever in the new East like..

Ritchie
05-08-2010, 02:06 PM
9am KO :dunno:

I really dinnae fancy missing the 1st game ever in the new East like..

i'd be up for that! :pray:

Mister P
05-08-2010, 03:37 PM
jeezus u lot are a bunch of greetin faces bairns. trying for an early ko.

Ritchie
05-08-2010, 08:51 PM
After being at tonights game I have come to the following conclusion....

I would rather play for the beers than watch hibs whilst that choob yogi is in charge... I honestly think we'd do better with fonz in charge at Easter road :grr:

Scooter
05-08-2010, 09:09 PM

I would rather play for the beers than watch hibs whilst that choob yogi is in charge... I honestly think we'd do better with fonz in charge at Easter road :grr:

funny Muzzy & I said that at half time

Mister P
05-08-2010, 09:32 PM

off course ye would.

you play to your strengths and 'manage' your weaknesses.

Deek n Stokes are 2 of our strengths so why bench them?
Hogg is arguably one of the weaknesses so why keep him on the books let alone make him captain:dunno:

listen up Yogi:wink:

Judas Iscariot
05-08-2010, 09:45 PM
funny Muzzy & I said that at half time

Funny, you said the complete opposite on the PM board :cool2:

Were we calling for Fonz's head on Tuesday after we got PUMPED from a team that were, basically, just better than us?

Naw..

We wernae..

Same rules apply tonight, they are a VERY good side that would walk the SPL but a vast majority of our genius support cannae see that and reckon the manager should go :rolleyes:

GB6
05-08-2010, 10:03 PM
bringing galbraith on at left back pretty much sums it up for me, agree that they would walk over the spl... only time we got width was when wotherspoon came on faaaaaaar to late in the game and ive got a feeling square heed upfront was trying to score and not knock it down for de graffe

Ritchie
06-08-2010, 07:46 AM

Were we calling for Fonz's head on Tuesday after we got PUMPED from a team that were, basically, just better than us?

Naw..

We wernae..

Same rules apply tonight, they are a VERY good side that would walk the SPL but a vast majority of our genius support cannae see that and reckon the manager should go :rolleyes:

i was actually! :wink:

Scooter
06-08-2010, 08:20 AM

Naw..

We wernae..

No I stand by what I posted I also said that Hogg and nish were problems and fonz has already stated that thayer are problem positions

Judas Iscariot
06-08-2010, 09:24 AM
No I stand by what I posted I also said that Hogg and nish were problems and fonz has already stated that thayer are problem positions

If Nish was so bad what dyou think of Stokes' performance last night?

For all Nish's faults at least he his fair share of headers where as Stokes skulled around the park barely touching the ball..

Scooter
06-08-2010, 09:52 AM
If Nish was so bad what dyou think of Stokes' performance last night?

For all Nish's faults at least he his fair share of headers where as Stokes skulled around the park barely touching the ball..

colin Nish :cool2: