PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade Hibeernian AFC Club Cash Back Incentive

MacBean
06-07-2010, 01:46 PM
Lads,

I have taken the time to set up a site where we can make money for ourselves.

http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/hibeernianafc/

This a free site that many of you will have seen in the past. This is no way taking over from the great work that John has done on the 'official beers site' but we will use this site as a way for us to make money. I will maintain this and update the league players etc so that it looks legit to the company that is hosting it! (clubwebsite)

If you look down the left hand side there is a section called "club cashback" if you click on this it will bring up a list of stores etc for you to buy from. I know some of you might find this a hassle but for literally 40 seconds of your time and at no cost to you, you could make anything from £1 - £50 for the club by using this link rather than the multi corporations of Google, Yahoo and Bing!

Basically what happens is when you go thru that link to those stores it triggers a signal to the company and they fire cash back at us.

If you / your misses/ granny/ ma/ da wants to buy something online, PLEASE use this link to see if your desired website is on the list. By doing this we can raise a shed load of cash for the team to allow us to buy lots more shiny new things! it costs you no more to go thru this website but can have a major benefit on the team.

Dont want to take away from this website, but there is a great opportunity to make some money for the club...

if any of us are ever buying anything over t'internet we go thru this website and make some cash for the club. There are hundreds of deals on ranging from food to clothes to PC's. There are websites for your female companions too if they want to do some online shopping and there is also a maternity section for you Ritchie.

Royal United have made about £100 over the course of a year but only a couple of people have used it now n then. If we as a team use it, and our families, partners, friends use it then we can make a FORTUNE.

I think this is a great opportunity for us and we ALL use the internet for shopping so please save the above link in your favourites and use it whenever you are next shopping online.

Here are the more noticable ones that i think may interest us and the percent of Cash back we would get:

£8 to the club for a free two week trial on love film (we should all get involved in this one - 15 of us get involved thats £120 to the club and half a new set of kits paid for!)
£40 vodafone
1.5% Tesco
1-2% Sainsbury's
1.5% Dell
1-3% Game
4% Dominos Pizza - My personal favourite!
4% Pizza Hut
1.5% Asda
1-5% Marks and Spencer
5% Cadbury's
4% Thorntons
1% PC World / currys
1.5% Argos
1.5-3% Gamestation
1-5% Thehut.com
4% EA Store
2.5% American golf
1.5% Comet
5% Football Manager LIVE
4% Littlewoods
3% House of Fraser
2-5% WH Smith
1% Apple
3% FC UK
3% topman
3.5% Adidas
3% Barrhead Travel
1.5% Direct Holidays
2% Directline Holidays
1.5-3% Expedia.co.uk
0.5-4% Lastminute.com
1% Thomson Holidays
0.5 - 1.5% Disney World - Ritchie for your kid?
5.5% Holiday Inn - Blackpool? Carlisle!?
3% Dreams
2% Screwfix - any trades?
2% Maplin Electronics
2.5% JML Direct
3% All saints
2.5% Burton
3% Schuh
2% B&Q
5% Gio-Goi
4% JJBs - boots? strips?!
4% Nike
3% JD sports
4% UK Soccer Shop - boots? strips?!
1-3% Play.com
1-2% HMV

Talk Talk
Nokia
O2
Carphone Warehose
3 Mobile
Virgin Media and Mobile
BT Broadband
Various Charities
RAC Insurance
AA Insurance
Hastings Direct
Kwik Fit Insurance
Shiela's Wheels
Compare the Meeeeerkat.com
Reebok
Ticketmaster
Match.com :wink:

This a great opportunity lads! please lets all get behind it and hopefully we can continue to make money for the team! :thumbsup:

Judas Iscariot
06-07-2010, 02:37 PM
Well done McBean :thumbsup:

ArabHibee
06-07-2010, 09:05 PM
I'll try and remember to go through your website every month when I do my Tesco food shopping. :thumbsup:

Ritchie
06-07-2010, 09:35 PM
I'll try and remember to go through your website every month when I do my Tesco food shopping. :thumbsup:

That would be appreciated muchly :thumbsup:

GB6
06-07-2010, 10:31 PM
just got myself a wee dominoes :greengrin