PDA

View Full Version : Let's all abuse Barack...

Teo10
06-07-2010, 01:18 PM
Lads,

I have told John and Fenton and a couple others but may aswell say it here, that unfortunatley I wont be returning to the Beers next season. Reasons I wont put why but, obviously this is a big big thing happening to the Beers just now and I wish you ALL the very best for next season. I will still be keeping an eye on how you're doing and everything! You are all a great bunch of c*nts and the soundest guys I have ever played with! You never know if I am accepted back I could be back sooner than you think...

I know I will be getting a shed load of abuse for this so If you could keep it all to this one thread, im sure the admins would appreciate it.

Love Barack xx

Ritchie
06-07-2010, 01:21 PM
not needed anyway... found able replacements..... :agree:

:boo hoo:

Nando™
06-07-2010, 01:23 PM
Lads,

I have told John and Fenton and a couple others but may aswell say it here, that unfortunatley I wont be returning to the Beers next season. Reasons I wont put why but, obviously this is a big big thing happening to the Beers just now and I wish you ALL the very best for next season. I will still be keeping an eye on how you're doing and everything! You are all a great bunch of c*nts and the soundest guys I have ever played with! You never know if I am accepted back I could be back sooner than you think...

I know I will be getting a shed load of abuse for this so If you could keep it all to this one thread, im sure the admins would appreciate it.

Love Barack xx
No really pal :aok:

Muchos luck and muchos love you goon.

MacBean
06-07-2010, 01:29 PM
Whilst i am delighted that i do not need to chase after you and stare at your heels every monday night, i can honestly say I am sad that we have to part ways :boo hoo:

Mister P
06-07-2010, 03:20 PM
bolt ya turky...

awra best mate

Gus
06-07-2010, 07:19 PM
all the best fella, I mean that. You are really sound guy for a turk (take not muzzy)

& I wish you all the best next season. I do hope we get to play you though so I can go Mclovin on you :wink:

Don't suppose you need another striker......danny will need a club for next season :wink:

I will hopefully see you out and about & feel free to buy old yin a drink

ArabHibee
06-07-2010, 09:13 PM
Lads,

Love Barack xx

You getting deported like? :cool2:

Judas Iscariot
06-07-2010, 09:34 PM
You getting deported like? :cool2:

About time :agree: