PDA

View Full Version : Greggs I saw Lauren (ex arsenal full back) at waverley station today....

Hakim Sar
22-06-2010, 03:14 PM
with more Louis Vuitton luggage than I have hairs on my head and he was standing booking tickets

now there's one to ponder.... :dizzy:

Woody1985
22-06-2010, 03:20 PM
Horrible player. One of the dirtiest players I have seen and some woeful two footed challenges.

I know that it won't happen but I'd hate for him to come near Hibs.

dirtydirk
22-06-2010, 03:37 PM
Thats exactly what we need. Not saying - lets go out and sign a dirty player, but we certainly lack abit of muscle about the team hence why teams last season in particular Dundee utd and Hearts were able to bully us off the park

Judas Iscariot
22-06-2010, 03:54 PM
Thats exactly what we need. Not saying - lets go out and sign a dirty player, but we certainly lack abit of muscle about the team hence why teams last season in particular Dundee utd and Hearts were able to bully us off the park

Defo :agree:

Jack
22-06-2010, 04:53 PM
Age 33, currently unemployed.

Right back.

Last club Córdoba in the Spanish second division. Played in 5 games last season, all on the trot, then wasn’t heard of again in any of the last 8.

Never been sent off in 176 games.

Doesn’t seem to have a web site.

.Sean.
22-06-2010, 05:25 PM
Age 33, currently unemployed.

Right back.

Last club Córdoba in the Spanish second division. Played in 5 games last season, all on the trot, then wasn’t heard of again in any of the last 8.

Never been sent off in 176 games.

Doesn’t seem to have a web site.
Simple yet made me chuckle!!!

Mibbes Aye
23-06-2010, 12:11 PM
A Cameroonian right-back, noted for his fierce, uncompromising tackling....:hmmm:

I struggle to see how he could go wrong in a Hibs shirt :greengrin

If it happens I propose he is known as "Hong Kong Lauren" :agree: