PDA

View Full Version : Friendly: Sunday 20th June

Mister P
13-06-2010, 07:09 PM
as before, no promises on selection or game time. a squad will be listed closer to the weekend.

venue Jack Kane.
Meet at 12:15

whos available?

in so far:
deek
fenton
fraser
wee grant
jamie
josh
lewis
ritchie
paulG
pete
geoff
Mr Cramond
paul

still to hear from:
aaron
matt
sean mc

oot:
ross d
archie
nick w

Ritchie
13-06-2010, 08:32 PM
1000000000% yes!!

Gilmour
14-06-2010, 08:04 AM
am in

Judas Iscariot
15-06-2010, 12:49 PM
In if required :wink:

Mister P
15-06-2010, 12:54 PM
as long as you're gonna keep the heed this week.

Judas Iscariot
15-06-2010, 02:48 PM
as long as you're gonna keep the heed this week.

:faf:

Very good

MacBean
15-06-2010, 03:03 PM
If this is an Afternoon game i will be fine

Gus
15-06-2010, 05:47 PM
if needed :boo hoo:

sauzee=legend
15-06-2010, 05:57 PM
I'm in

Judas Iscariot
15-06-2010, 07:07 PM
Deek and Fraser are available..

GB6
15-06-2010, 08:00 PM
I'm in

Mister P
15-06-2010, 09:27 PM
first post updated with venue and meet time now confirmed as Jack Kane.

Judas Iscariot
16-06-2010, 06:24 AM
as before, no promises on selection or game time. a squad will be listed closer to the weekend.

venue Jack Kane.

whos available?

first post updated with venue and ko now confirmed as Jack Kane.

:confused:

I see no KO time!?

Mister P
16-06-2010, 01:30 PM
ko times are irrelevant. all players are required to meet at the instructed time. if ur 15 mins after the meet time but 1hr before kick off then ur still late
:agree:

Judas Iscariot
16-06-2010, 03:06 PM
ko times are irrelevant. all players are required to meet at the instructed time. if ur 15 mins after the meet time but 1hr before kick off then ur still late
:agree:

Ok, sorry gaffer :boo hoo:

Din is back in our orbit and is available for selection :notworthy:

Ritchie
16-06-2010, 03:55 PM

din the Crammond Island refugee!! :thumbsup:

lyonhibs
16-06-2010, 04:55 PM
I'm in - apologies for my no show on Monday, family commitments kept me away from Craigmount.

Delboy*
16-06-2010, 05:42 PM

I thought u were seeing the season out wi ur other sunday mornin team n then signing wi us??

wot u doin this year m8, cos if ur gonna be a beer u need to get involved now.
I think u would be a very handy centre half :agree:

MacBean
16-06-2010, 06:33 PM
I thought u were seeing the season out wi ur other sunday mornin team n then signing wi us??

wot u doin this year m8, cos if ur gonna be a beer u need to get involved now.
I think u would be a very handy centre half :agree:

season with Sunday morning team has finished. I am now free until end of August to make my choice, and man is it a hard one. League champions in sunday morning team is what is keeping me there.

I want to play with the beers over the next couple of months before making my mind up, as i haven't really played many games with beers. Thats what makes it hard for me to make a choice at the moment. I'm hoping that over the next couple of months i'll get the chance to see how i feel playing for the beers and decide what i want to do etc...

I don't want to be seen as a mercenary as i am not. think that has been seen by my attendance at training, race night etc, but i have a hard choice to make and i dont want to rush in and make a decision that in time i may regret.

It is still close season and the leagues dont start for another 8 weeks or so so i have time to choose.
its not that i dont want to sign etc i really do, ideally for both teams. I just have a very hard decision to make given I've been with Caley for 3 years

Delboy*
16-06-2010, 09:44 PM
season with Sunday morning team has finished. I am now free until end of August to make my choice, and man is it a hard one. League champions in sunday morning team is what is keeping me there.

I want to play with the beers over the next couple of months before making my mind up, as i haven't really played many games with beers. Thats what makes it hard for me to make a choice at the moment. I'm hoping that over the next couple of months i'll get the chance to see how i feel playing for the beers and decide what i want to do etc...

I don't want to be seen as a mercenary as i am not. think that has been seen by my attendance at training, race night etc, but i have a hard choice to make and i dont want to rush in and make a decision that in time i may regret.

It is still close season and the leagues dont start for another 8 weeks or so so i have time to choose.
its not that i dont want to sign etc i really do, ideally for both teams. I just have a very hard decision to make given I've been with Caley for 3 years

I totally understand wot ur sayin m8 n iv been there before so i understand how hard these things can be. i also dont know ur involvement with the other team n if its all good mates or that.
I wouldnt want to belittle ur other team m8 but would maybe suggest that if u won the leauge then might be time for a new challenge.

Here is the pitch for us:

We are starting a new venture and trying to build a club both on and off the park.
we are trying to bring in players that we think can enhance the squad and really compete in our first season with the target defo to win the league.
I dont know where ur preffered position is m8 but from ur performances on monday nights, i think u could be a good, strong centre half. we need a bit of competition for places and we are a bit thin in this area.
We really need to get potential signings involved asap as people will be trying to claim their place in the team.
All im saying is, if u are still deciding then u need to be getting involved on matchdays. its the only way u will know for sure wot u want to do.

oh and did i mention... we are all mental Hibees!!!

Judas Iscariot
16-06-2010, 10:04 PM
I totally understand wot ur sayin m8 n iv been there before so i understand how hard these things can be. i also dont know ur involvement with the other team n if its all good mates or that.
I wouldnt want to belittle ur other team m8 but would maybe suggest that if u won the leauge then might be time for a new challenge.

Here is the pitch for us:

We are starting a new venture and trying to build a club both on and off the park.
we are trying to bring in players that we think can enhance the squad and really compete in our first season with the target defo to win the league.
I dont know where ur preffered position is m8 but from ur performances on monday nights, i think u could be a good, strong centre half. we need a bit of competition for places and we are a bit thin in this area.
We really need to get potential signings involved asap as people will be trying to claim their place in the team.
All im saying is, if u are still deciding then u need to be getting involved on matchdays. its the only way u will know for sure wot u want to do.

oh and did i mention... we are all mental Hibees!!!

:top marks

:notworthy:

Mister P
16-06-2010, 10:59 PM
Mate, 100% respect for being honest and open about this. Obviously you need to think about it but all I ask is you let me know asap as I have to plan for next season.

we have the crux of a decent team, a few areas need strengthened and I would see you as a player that could possibly step into a few positions:dunno:

just let me know when you've made any decisions mate:wink:

Hibeers for life!

Mister P
16-06-2010, 11:00 PM
I totally understand wot ur sayin m8 n iv been there before so i understand how hard these things can be.

aye ma baws....who you tryin to kid!!!

:offski:

Scooter
17-06-2010, 07:28 AM
Mate, 100% respect for being honest and open about this. Obviously you need to think about it but all I ask is you let me know asap as I have to plan for next season.

we have the crux of a decent team, a few areas need strengthened and I would see you as a player that could possibly step into a few positions:dunno:

just let me know when you've made any decisions mate:wink:

Hibeers for life!

you cant ask players to let you know asap if they dont know what your thinking

Mister P
17-06-2010, 07:38 AM
yes I can.

I understand he needs to think it through, but he'll also understand we need to know!!

anhoos, lets let Paul answer that.

MacBean
17-06-2010, 08:26 AM
Thanks for being behind me and it's great to feel wanted!
As mentioned i want to make my mind up as soon as possible as well so i can concentrate on one team or t'other.

One thing i need to do is play games for the beers as (IIRC) i haven't taken part in a Beers' game since the game against Royal in Penicuik!

Hopefully over the next few weeks there will be games to be played and i will be along to take part in them all.

GGTTH

Ritchie
17-06-2010, 08:34 AM

Paul & Deek

Teo10
17-06-2010, 09:19 AM

I know the feeling mate!

Atleast you're getting support from the lads!

Judas Iscariot
17-06-2010, 09:54 AM
I know the feeling mate!

Atleast you're getting support from the lads!

What's that meant to mean :confused:

As far as I, and everyone else is concerned you were without a doubt signing for us next season no!?

Deek and John have been very diplomatic on this issue but at the end of the day if we have guys that are defo signing for us that play the same position as Paul and Teo, then the other guys will be given starting preference!

I'd be more than happy if you both signed but if you don't it'd not be a big deal to be honest, there's plenty players out there that will want to sign and there will be plenty more guys that come and go after..

If that sounds harsh it's not meant to, as i said I'd be appy if you both signed but we're not going to wait around, sacrificing other guys game time or dwelling on the fact your undecided, the team will keep moving on in the right direction and if you want to be part of it then barry, if no, best of luck elsewhere :agree:

Kisses xxx

Teo10
17-06-2010, 10:08 AM

As far as I, and everyone else is concerned you were without a doubt signing for us next season no!?

Deek and John have been very diplomatic on this issue but at the end of the day if we have guys that are defo signing for us that play the same position as Paul and Teo, then the other guys will be given starting preference!

I'd be more than happy if you both signed but if you don't it'd not be a big deal to be honest, there's plenty players out there that will want to sign and there will be plenty more guys that come and go after..

If that sounds harsh it's not meant to, as i said I'd be appy if you both signed but we're not going to wait around, sacrificing other guys game time or dwelling on the fact your undecided, the team will keep moving on in the right direction and if you want to be part of it then barry, if no, best of luck elsewhere :agree:

Kisses xxx

I know and I had every right of coming back, When I had said I was going to go play for them for the end of the season the abuse that get's given out to people when they make a decision, like the chartity match etc. To those who questioned my commitment when I have been with this team for around 4 years and seen it rise from being a crappy wee kick about to now joining a proper league, seemed a bit silly as I could have easily gone when we went through one of our many dry patches where we were rubbish but I stayed.

It doesn't sound harsh at all Fenton, I consider you to be one of my closest friends in this team, and I do still want to play for the 'Beers next season but I still have a tough decision on my mind none the less. It's *****ing awesome to see that we now have a big squad of quality players that want to play for us. and I know everyone is going to have to fight for their position and people who have allready commited to be given priority over someone like me for example who still has to make a decision....

MacBean
17-06-2010, 10:40 AM

Kisses xxx

I know and I had every right of coming back, When I had said I was going to go play for them for the end of the season the abuse that get's given out to people when they make a decision, like the chartity match etc. To those who questioned my commitment when I have been with this team for around 4 years and seen it rise from being a crappy wee kick about to now joining a proper league, seemed a bit silly as I could have easily gone when we went through one of our many dry patches where we were rubbish but I stayed.

It doesn't sound harsh at all Fenton, I consider you to be one of my closest friends in this team, and I do still want to play for the 'Beers next season but I still have a tough decision on my mind none the less. It's *****ing awesome to see that we now have a big squad of quality players that want to play for us. and I know everyone is going to have to fight for their position and people who have allready commited to be given priority over someone like me for example who still has to make a decision....

bl**dy work computers!:grr: just typed up a big speil and then the thing crashed! (maybe I should just get on with my work then!)

anyway... to cut it short and save me wasting any more of my employers time and money:

I completely agree with you Fenton with regards to Players getting a game before the likes of Teo and I who are yet to commit to the team, however i think it is also important that Teo and I get a taste of playing for the team over the next few weeks as this is more than likely going to have a part to play on what decision we make.
If i speak for myself here I know that i have forgotten what it is like playing for the beers as it has been months since i last pulled on the shirt - this is due to several things (injuries / availability etc)

I really would love to say right now that I will sign for the beers, but I can't make that judgement without knowing where my place in the team is at the beers. I'm not saying am i going to get xx amount of time on the park or whatever I would just like to experience it on Match day (as i think i have only actually played in 3 games) before making my mind up.

You are all a great set of guys and have a fantastic set up and hopefully with Deeks' training will only get better.

I am not going to bullsh*t you guys and i have been open from the start that i am not sure what will happen and i will continue to be perfectly honest with you.

I will let you know over the next few weeks.

GGTTH:notworthy:

Scooter
17-06-2010, 11:28 AM
im working at 2

Judas Iscariot
17-06-2010, 04:07 PM

venue Jack Kane.

whos available?

in so far:
deek
fenton
fraser
wee grant
jamie
josh
lewis
ritchie
paulG
pete
geoff

still to hear from:
aaron
matt
sean mc

oot:
paul
ross d
archie
nick w

if needed :boo hoo:

:cool2:

MacBean
17-06-2010, 05:51 PM

venue Jack Kane.

whos available?

in so far:
deek
fenton
fraser
wee grant
jamie
josh
lewis
ritchie
paulG
pete
geoff
Mr Cramond

still to hear from:
aaron
matt
sean mc

oot:
paul
ross d
archie
nick w

oi!!! I'm playing

Gilmour
18-06-2010, 07:06 AM
ross d is available if needed???

Teo10
18-06-2010, 07:21 AM
I can't lads:boo hoo:

I tried to text you back fenton but my phone is jimmy boco'd

Wysie8
19-06-2010, 07:53 AM
John, are you not playing?

Ritchie
19-06-2010, 09:02 AM
Who's mr crammond?

Judas Iscariot
19-06-2010, 10:40 AM

din the Crammond Island refugee!! :thumbsup:

Who's mr crammond?

You really are a mungo eh :cool2:

Ritchie
19-06-2010, 10:53 AM
You really are a mungo eh :cool2:

:faf:

:doh:

Mister P
19-06-2010, 01:37 PM
game cancelled lads. opponents cancelled, 3 other teams tried but couldnt get a squad.

training on monday...hope to see EVERYONE who was listed as playing turn up for training.

BigBeatz1
19-06-2010, 05:06 PM
Hey John,
Sorry I canny make it Wednesday, I've got something else on.
Keep me posted on games though as I am still looking to play :)

GB6
19-06-2010, 05:19 PM
Gutted its off! maybe a game at world of football about the same time as the game would of been if thers enough intrest?

Mister P
13-07-2010, 08:52 PM
is this the team we played??????

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Heath-want-to-emulate-Tynecastle.6358300.jp

Judas Iscariot
13-07-2010, 08:56 PM
is this the team we played??????

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Heath-want-to-emulate-Tynecastle.6358300.jp

Nut

Muzzy
13-07-2010, 09:46 PM
I'm in :wink:

Judas Iscariot
13-07-2010, 10:08 PM

http://blogs.citypages.com/gimmenoise/back-to-the-future.jpg

:doh:

Mister P
13-07-2010, 10:40 PM

:wtf:

Muzzy
13-07-2010, 11:04 PM
Sorry, I didn't bother reading the posts. Just posted that I was available :boo hoo:

Mister P
13-07-2010, 11:10 PM
who did we play then:confused:

i ahve us down as a 1-1 draw with someone.

http://ssml.co.uk/hibeernianafc/2010_fixtures.htm