PDA

View Full Version : Orange/pink Nike Boots

rainman
12-06-2010, 06:08 AM
I noticed about 75% of the players in the SA-Mexico game had the same boots on.

Anybody know what they are?

It's strange to see so many players giving in to, what i assume would be sponsorship perks. You usually get most players sticking with their favourites.

Oscar Lomax
12-06-2010, 06:13 AM
Im wearing Puma King with mouldies :thumbsup:
**** all these girly boot's....

erin-go-bragh87
12-06-2010, 08:59 AM
I believe they are the new Mercurial Vapor Superfly. They are apparantly the best boots as they have moving studs that extend and retract to give the best grip.

since90plustwo
12-06-2010, 09:11 AM
nike have launched a new range of ctr, total 90 and superflys, each with their normal boot design but the colours are all the same.

NAE NOOKIE
12-06-2010, 09:42 AM
You just cant top the Adidas black boots with the 3 white stripes circa 1970s

All this Yellow, Pink, Blue, Red and yes even Green stuff makes it look like the players have been shopping at Ethel Austin.

I want the players I watch to play and act like men. Not look like bloomin extras from Sex & the City.

What next ..... Frilly shorts ?

Nae wonder the tackle is on the way to being outlawed.

Set o' bloody pansies the lot o' them.

:grr::grr:

Thinking of changing from BOVRIL to GRUMPY AULD FART :greengrin

hibeemikey21
12-06-2010, 12:09 PM
I noticed about 75% of the players in the SA-Mexico game had the same boots on.

Anybody know what they are?

It's strange to see so many players giving in to, what i assume would be sponsorship perks. You usually get most players sticking with their favourites.

You ever had a pair of vapours?

They are, hands down, the best boots out there...................for the first 20 minutes of a game. Then you pretty much develop gangrene through all the blisters on your feet and its agony to play on.

I have been a sucker to them because despite all the pain, the touch and feel on the ball with them is unrivaled IMO. You also get such a consistantly clean strike with them and they weigh nothing. A lot of people aviod them because of the blister factor, but I am told that has been sorted with the new ones you are seeing all the players use and I assume thats why every second player now has them.

Nike will shortly be getting another hundred odd quid from muggins here again....

degenerated
12-06-2010, 12:35 PM
You ever had a pair of vapours?

They are, hands down, the best boots out there...................for the first 20 minutes of a game. Then you pretty much develop gangrene through all the blisters on your feet and its agony to play on.

I have been a sucker to them because despite all the pain, the touch and feel on the ball with them is unrivaled IMO. You also get such a consistantly clean strike with them and they weigh nothing. A lot of people aviod them because of the blister factor, but I am told that has been sorted with the new ones you are seeing all the players use and I assume thats why every second player now has them.

Nike will shortly be getting another hundred odd quid from muggins here again....

thats whats wrong these days, marketing has conditioned people to believe this is the case. it's about technique, applied properly a consistent strike could be achieved with a pair of dm boots. :greengrin