PDA

View Full Version : league meeting tonight.

Mister P
09-06-2010, 08:12 AM
guys theres a meeting tonight, 7pm at shandon snooker center for all the new teams. i'll be going straight from work.

is there anyone who would like to attend with me, can have me +1

need to know asap.

Nando™
09-06-2010, 08:40 AM
Cannae, if there was more notice then I might have been able to, Fritz.

Dav1986
09-06-2010, 11:41 AM
Will be seeing you there john, do you know where the snooker hall is?

Mister P
09-06-2010, 12:25 PM
yes i do. do u have a motor that can swing by george st around 6:19 :greengrin

Dav1986
09-06-2010, 01:10 PM
Aye but prob won't make it to george st till half 6-quarter to 7 by the time I get the car and get up town

Mister P
09-06-2010, 08:40 PM
Just back from the league meeting guys, was good.

we need to have a team meeting very soon to go over all the various points regarding next season: registration, discipline etc.

theres no point in having this meeting till we know exactly what players will be signed.

any questions, fire away.

theres also the league AGM on the 24th June, I need 1 person to attend with me 'IF' fenton isnt available. volunteers please.

Any questions you can think of I could ask at the AGM then please list them.

to the point, this league will boot any *****, chatback, violent conduct, anything they just dont tolerate it.

apparently I got a warning on sunday for my language :confused:

Wysie8
09-06-2010, 09:17 PM
Have you got a list of players who are defo signing?

Gus
09-06-2010, 09:24 PM
Have you got a list of players who are defo signing?

guess it depends if you are deemed good enough..unlike you and I :boo hoo:

Wysie8
09-06-2010, 09:37 PM
:boo hoo:

Mister P
09-06-2010, 10:09 PM
theres a good core id say who are worthy of signing.

theres also quite a few from the trialist match that were pretty good, but need to balance just how many of each position we need to have. for example, theres no point in signing a player if hes gonna be 1 of 5 for that position if hes just as good as others weve got, he wouldnt get regular football unless he was hugely better than what we have. there were good players in the trialist game but not many who could 'better' what we have so it would be unfair to sign that guy and just 'hold onto him'. :dunno:

there were 1 or 2 though who would better certain positions, and thats what this project was for.

I'll be arranging friendlies very soon and will bring in say 2 trialists at a time and give them a run out with our regular boys...see how they get on.

Nando™
09-06-2010, 10:33 PM
How would you feel about a new agm? Last time we got through some really important subjects but now that we have a lot of trialists it looks like we will have to look at the squad once again and decide who is good enough for next season.

Mister P
09-06-2010, 11:19 PM
an Annual General Meeting can only happen once a year mate :wink:

we can have a committee meeting though, as members can attend these anyway :greengrin
committee meetings can cover any and all topics, an AGM in particular will raise the points of committee appointments.

that's what I'm planning bud:thumbsup:

Ritchie
10-06-2010, 08:16 AM
Just back from the league meeting guys, was good.

we need to have a team meeting very soon to go over all the various points regarding next season: registration, discipline etc.

theres no point in having this meeting till we know exactly what players will be signed.

any questions, fire away.

theres also the league AGM on the 24th June, I need 1 person to attend with me 'IF' fenton isnt available. volunteers please.

Any questions you can think of I could ask at the AGM then please list them.

to the point, this league will boot any *****, chatback, violent conduct, anything they just dont tolerate it.

apparently I got a warning on sunday for my language :confused:

what time is it on the 24th John??

i could possibly join you.

MacBean
10-06-2010, 08:45 AM
What are the registration / signing rules for next season...

I could have a very difficult decision on my hands

Nando™
10-06-2010, 10:45 AM
an Annual General Meeting can only happen once a year mate :wink:

we can have a committee meeting though, as members can attend these anyway :greengrin
committee meetings can cover any and all topics, an AGM in particular will raise the points of committee appointments.

that's what I'm planning bud:thumbsup:
Dinnae be a goon you ken what I mean.

Dav1986
10-06-2010, 12:18 PM
If your playing sunday mornings then you wouldn't be able 2 be registered for a sunday afternoon team...

Mister P
10-06-2010, 12:54 PM
u can play sats and still play in this league, unless u play jnr or snr.
if u play any kind of sundays at all its a no go im afraid.

this is why we need a team meeting, to suss where everyone stands.