PDA

View Full Version : Question Cell phones

plhibs
31-05-2010, 04:36 PM
Admins could you leave this on this page for a couple of hours before moving it.
I''m leaving for Edinburgh on Thursday and need to buy a cheap prepaid phone, where's the place to get the best price and roughly how much.
Thanks in advance.:thumbsup:

bingo70
31-05-2010, 04:42 PM
Admins could you leave this on this page for a couple of hours before moving it.
I''m leaving for Edinburgh on Thursday and need to buy a cheap prepaid phone, where's the place to get the best price and roughly how much.
Thanks in advance.:thumbsup:

just go to any phone shop on princes street and you'll be able to pick up a phone for about a tenner

Phil D. Rolls
31-05-2010, 05:09 PM
Prisoners should not have phones in their cells, it's just another sign of broken Britain, and if one of them comes anywhere near my missus, I swear I'll do *****ing time!!!!!!!:grr:

SloopJB
31-05-2010, 05:25 PM
Jet garage in Dunfermline has a samsung mobile for £4.99 when bought with a £10 orange top up.

Would assume other Jet garages have the same offer

Hibs Class
31-05-2010, 05:41 PM
Saw an alcatel for £4.50 in the Orange shop on Princes St yesterday. Just needed a £10 top up to be bought with it.

plhibs
31-05-2010, 08:51 PM
Thank you guys. Didn't realise it would be so easy and cheap, can't do that over here. Admins can remove this thread now thank you, i must get back to my cell before the screws notice that i am gone. Filled Rolls, i was going for a pint untill you let everyone know i was on the loose, must run.:greengrin

Betty Boop
01-06-2010, 04:43 AM
Prisoners should not have phones in their cells, it's just another sign of broken Britain, and if one of them comes anywhere near my missus, I swear I'll do *****ing time!!!!!!!:grr:

:greengrin