PDA

View Full Version : Easter Road Webcam

madjock9
25-05-2010, 03:42 PM
Can someone help. The webcam on the Hibs website is shocking at updating. I am enjoying the pics from everyone on the new stand but would love to actually see it in motion.

When they built the other stand the webcam was updated more regularly.

Does anyone know who controls the webcam and website update

Thanks in advance.

HibeesLA
25-05-2010, 04:37 PM
Can someone help. The webcam on the Hibs website is shocking at updating. I am enjoying the pics from everyone on the new stand but would love to actually see it in motion.

When they built the other stand the webcam was updated more regularly.

Does anyone know who controls the webcam and website update

Thanks in advance.

I believe it's someone at Hibs who has to grab the image and then post it onto the website. Not sure who installed the actual camera, but it doesn't seem to be tied to an outside website.

For the new Main Stand, they used Camvista.

Dashing Bob S
25-05-2010, 04:55 PM
I believe it's someone at Hibs who has to grab the image and then post it onto the website. Not sure who installed the actual camera, but it doesn't seem to be tied to an outside website.

For the new Main Stand, they used Camvista.

Yes, the West Stand was great on the official site, and was years ago. Has technology gone backwards since or do they just not give a toss anymore?

A lot of Hibs fans now live overseas in our global economy, and I'm sure many would love to check in to the 'family home' and look at progress every few days.

C'mon Hibs, sort it out!