PDA

View Full Version : Who's been to Scorpio Leisure then?

hibs0666
21-05-2010, 07:39 PM
We often have threads about the amenities we use before and after the games, and it's a crime that Scorpio Leisure never gets a look-in. :agree:

There must be someone out there who has nipped in to celebrate an ecstatic win. There must also be someone that has nipped in for a bit of stress relief after
a particularly galling defeat. :hyper:

Who wants to tell us all about it and is there any particular employee that merits a mention for outstanding customer service? :thumbsup:

Bob Box Fish
21-05-2010, 07:44 PM
There was a story a good few years ago about a certain hibs player who got caught on camera going in after training. Not sure if it was true but I heard a few different people going on about it.

Oscar Lomax
21-05-2010, 07:44 PM
We often have threads about the amenities we use before and after the games, and it's a crime that Scorpio Leisure never gets a look-in. :agree:

There must be someone out there who has nipped in to celebrate an ecstatic win. There must also be someone that has nipped in for a bit of stress relief after
a particularly galling defeat. :hyper:

Who wants to tell us all about it and is there any particular employee that merits a mention for outstanding customer service? :thumbsup:

Been there on only two ocassions....all inside are very welcoming. Its mostly Sundays I het these joints whilst highly intoxecated,,,,,,dont tell the wife eh

hibs0666
21-05-2010, 07:48 PM
There was a story a good few years ago about a certain hibs player who got caught on camera going in after training. Not sure if it was true but I heard a few different people going on about it.

Probably just needed a tight muscle loosened off a bit. Perfectly innocent. :agree:

BroxburnHibee
21-05-2010, 07:52 PM
Dangerous ground - watch what you post.

sunshine1875
21-05-2010, 08:03 PM
Scorpio Leisure - is that a bit like Edinburgh Leisure? What sports can you do there? How good are their instructors?

Ants
25-05-2010, 11:49 AM
I quite often went there with my old man, usually in the early hours of a Sunday morning, place was always heaving.
My old man was often in there during the week.....
but thats when it was the bakery.

.Sean.
25-05-2010, 07:36 PM
I've not been.

YET :devil:

Killiehibbie
25-05-2010, 07:43 PM
Used to sneak round the back for a pie or two that had been put out to cool.

.Sean.
25-05-2010, 08:05 PM
Used to sneak round the back for a pie or two that had been put out to cool.
What kind of pie?

:wink: