PDA

View Full Version : Eggs

Kaiser_Sauzee
13-05-2010, 12:16 PM
Love 'em.

But how many can I eat per week? I think I have around 10 at the moment. :spammy:

Does anyone else eat lots of eggs and are alive to tell us?

Marabou Stork
13-05-2010, 12:52 PM
Aye, I'm an eggoholic.

I once had a spell of having three eggs a day for two weeks. Beat that.

Kaiser_Sauzee
13-05-2010, 12:55 PM
Aye, I'm an eggoholic.

I once had a spell of having three eggs a day for two weeks. Beat that.

I'll try but I might no poo again until November.

Having three double yolkers for my lunch with mushrooms today.

Found this - get scoffing them doon ye. (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7882850.stm)

J-C
13-05-2010, 01:22 PM
Eggs are only bad for you if you eat more than a dozen per day, if you're worried about the cholesterol, don't be but remember a varied diet as always recommended.

http://www.eatwell.gov.uk/healthydiet/nutritionessentials/eggsandpulses/eggs/ (http://www.eatwell.gov.uk/healthydiet/nutritionessentials/eggsandpulses/eggs/)

.Sean.
13-05-2010, 04:52 PM
I don't like eggs.

Kaiser_Sauzee
14-05-2010, 10:37 AM
I am the egg man, we are the egg men....

Dinkydoo
14-05-2010, 11:44 AM
I must have quite a low level of tolerance then. If I eat more than 2 - 3 eggs a week and I'll not **** for days on end :faf:

Edit: It's actually not that funny at the time.......although in retrospect!

Kaiser_Sauzee
14-05-2010, 01:24 PM
I must have quite a low level of tolerance then. If I eat more than 2 - 3 eggs a week and I'll not **** for days on end :faf:

Edit: It's actually not that funny at the time.......although in retrospect!

The inevitible 'difficult birth'' after being 'eggbound' for days. :grr:

danhibees1875
14-05-2010, 10:38 PM

Are you guys having a yolk? You are cracking mad if you eat that many! My friend Shelly eats that much though, but its bound to scramble your insides, well thats what stephen fry said. Omlette you away with it for one or two days though.

I'm glad to admit that I poached all these yolks :agree:

:bitchy:

J-C
15-05-2010, 06:32 PM

Are you guys having a yolk? You are cracking mad if you eat that many! My friend Shelly eats that much though, but its bound to scramble your insides, well thats what stephen fry said. Omlette you away with it for one or two days though.

I'm glad to admit that I poached all these yolks :agree:

:bitchy:

Nothing wrong with the yolks mate, check out the link I gave, the white has an enzyme that negates the amount of cholesterol, only really dangerous if eggs are all you're eating and not getting any other nutrients.

CropleyWasGod
15-05-2010, 06:44 PM
Nothing wrong with the yolks mate, check out the link I gave, the white has an enzyme that negates the amount of cholesterol, only really dangerous if eggs are all you're eating and not getting any other nutrients.

Whoosh?

J-C
15-05-2010, 10:49 PM
Whoosh?

Speed reading and never realised the puns in the post, whooosh indeed. :greengrin