PDA

View Full Version : Hibs.net clydesdale bank score selector

blueisthecolour
10-05-2010, 10:42 PM
At the start of the season I'm Cabbaged started up the hibs.net league in the clydesdale bank score selector, there was 26 entries 25 hibs fans and 1 rangers fan(myself) what would be the chances of me beating 25 other players slim I would say.

I don't know how to post the final league table so if anyone know how to do it please do so.

Congratulations to the WINNER:top marks

Hainan Hibs
10-05-2010, 10:43 PM
Here we go:faf:

greenlex
10-05-2010, 10:45 PM
Let me guess?
Deary ****in me you are going all out tonight are you not.:)

blueisthecolour
10-05-2010, 10:48 PM
Let me guess?
Deary ****in me you are going all out tonight are you not.:)

I am entitled to a bit of gloating on this one, surely this I can't be grudged:wink:

greenlex
10-05-2010, 11:24 PM
I am entitled to a bit of gloating on this one, surely this I can't be grudged:wink:

Of course you carry on.
You are good though.

Bayern Bru
10-05-2010, 11:27 PM
You must tell us all what it's like at the bottom of that barrel you're constantly scraping.

blueisthecolour
11-05-2010, 11:48 AM
Of course you carry on.
You are good though.

If you mean at the predicting, it would seem im not to bad, to come 1st out of 26 is good going, and if a hibs fans won it im sure someone would have congratulated him.

FranckSuzy
11-05-2010, 12:14 PM
If you mean at the predicting, it would seem im not to bad, to come 1st out of 26 is good going, and if a hibs fans won it im sure someone would have congratulated him.

Serious question here BITC. Is Hibs.net the only other fan's forum you post on, apart from Follow Follow? I have to admit to being slightly bemused by your interest in 'us' and your need to participate in 'our' quizzes, comps etc so just wondered if you do this on other fan's sites :confused: I have already pointed out to you that we get TV magazines through here and/or have teletext, programme guides on Sky, freeview etc so why do you feel the need to come on and tell us a football programme is coming on, when it's on every week during the season? Was it perhaps that Rangers won the league and that would be shown? Can't have been to see the highlights of the old firm game, shirley :wink: :devil:?

3pm
11-05-2010, 12:33 PM
Fortunately 1st prize was some soap and water.

blueisthecolour
11-05-2010, 12:35 PM
Serious question here BITC. Is Hibs.net the only other fan's forum you post on, apart from Follow Follow? I have to admit to being slightly bemused by your interest in 'us' and your need to participate in 'our' quizzes, comps etc so just wondered if you do this on other fan's sites :confused: I have already pointed out to you that we get TV magazines through here and/or have teletext, programme guides on Sky, freeview etc so why do you feel the need to come on and tell us a football programme is coming on, when it's on every week during the season? Was it perhaps that Rangers won the league and that would be shown? Can't have been to see the highlights of the old firm game, shirley :wink: :devil:?

I do post on some other sites, not as much as on here, thats because when I first posted on here I got question after question about why im here, I got used to posting and some of the banter was good, on other sites they accepted it was no big deal for another teams fan to post on their sites so didn't bombard me with questions.

I only joined this site to ask some info on some players as I was entering a dreamteam and money was at stake, I wanted to make sure the players I was selecting from hibs was worth while, ie if a player was a hot head and got booked loads or if a player was likely to be on the subs bench ect.

As for the tv bit I used to post every week if it was starting and when I did this some posters thanked me as they for got it was on, some moaned i was only doing it because hibs got beat although the previous week hibs had won, I decided against posting when hibs went on there bad run as then it would have looked like I was at the wind up, when posting the other night the football was just starting after I logged on so thought some might want a reminder as it was a good day for hibs.

The hightlights of our game against celtic was shown the other night so can accuse me of posting just to see rangers win, also the atmosphere at parkhead was superb from the rangers fans, we cheered every celtic players name at the start of the game and when celtic players did their lap of honour there was aprox 8,000 rangers fans that stayed to thank them for their efforts throughout the season.:top marks

blueisthecolour
11-05-2010, 12:37 PM
Fortunately 1st prize was some soap and water.

A prize is a prize:wink:

aljo7-0
11-05-2010, 12:43 PM
Well done BITC. I was one of the people you beat.

I do suspect though that quite a few of the others stopped playing through the season as a number of them are on very low points and have not moved for a while. Well done though you beat me fair and square.

I've got to say though that I finished second and can Hand on Heart say I would not have posted up a thread stating that I had won, if I had won. Modesty would have stopped me. The winning would have been enough for me but hey to be able to brag on a Hibs site that you beat the rest of us must be a great feeling! I thought that this would happen if you won. Another inoffensive dig but a dig just the same.

Without trying to take anything away from you I feel I am definitely handicapped in a predictions league becase, despite every connector in my brain telling me to be realistic about Hibs results, I invariably pedicted us to win or draw when we lost. Must have lost over 15 points in the predictions league that way :greengrin

ForeverHibs93
11-05-2010, 12:49 PM
Is it that big a deal he's on here with us? As long as hes not being offensive etc. and its just a bit of banter I don't see the problem:greengrin

blueisthecolour
11-05-2010, 01:26 PM
Well done BITC. I was one of the people you beat.

I do suspect though that quite a few of the others stopped playing through the season as a number of them are on very low points and have not moved for a while. Well done though you beat me fair and square.

I've got to say though that I finished second and can Hand on Heart say I would not have posted up a thread stating that I had won, if I had won. Modesty would have stopped me. The winning would have been enough for me but hey to be able to brag on a Hibs site that you beat the rest of us must be a great feeling! I thought that this would happen if you won. Another inoffensive dig but a dig just the same.

Without trying to take anything away from you I feel I am definitely handicapped in a predictions league becase, despite every connector in my brain telling me to be realistic about Hibs results, I invariably pedicted us to win or draw when we lost. Must have lost over 15 points in the predictions league that way :greengrin

Another couple of weeks mate and I reckon you would have taken over me, I hit a slump at the end, as for starting the thread, I did point out it was a bragging thread, I get abuse on here all the time so I thought I could start a thread that the abuse was merrited:party:

I'm_cabbaged
11-05-2010, 05:29 PM
Fek me I forgot all about that friggin thing, you would have been chucked out long before now if I'd been checking it.:wink:

Might have to put it to a poll if you can defend it going by some of the replies, can't say you bother me cause I don't really pay attention to what you have to say. :greengrin

blueisthecolour
11-05-2010, 10:45 PM
Fek me I forgot all about that friggin thing, you would have been chucked out long before now if I'd been checking it.:wink:

Might have to put it to a poll if you can defend it going by some of the replies, can't say you bother me cause I don't really pay attention to what you have to say. :greengrin

Im sure you will let me defend my title, after all you would hate for me to leave the competition with 100% record, I will even for get to post my predictions some times to give others the chance to win:hilarious

Seriously though It was good fun and made me take an interest in the other games at the weekends.

Well Done for setting it up:top marks