PDA

View Full Version : Skinny or curves?

JennaFletcher
08-05-2010, 08:31 PM
What do you think is more attractive?

A lot of the time people seem to agree that men find a curvy woman more attractive but when I look around I see girls and women who are literally dying to be thin.

So what's this all about? And when would you classify curves as fat?

Interested to see what men on here think about this!

lyonhibs
08-05-2010, 08:38 PM
There are obviously "limits" on each definition - at a certain point, "curves" (attractive) do tip over into "fat" (grim), but I think it's more about mindset and approach to food/looks that I notice.

Any girl that bangs on about exactly how many calories were in their ham and tomato sandwich she had for lunch yesterday needs to get a grip.

I see some girls about town who have legs that look like they'd snap in a strong breeze - :jamboak: - but likewise ones that could face into Hurrican Katrina and barely twitch - :jamboak:- but there is a happy (very happy even :greengrin) medium.

sleeping giant
08-05-2010, 08:41 PM
I like curvy women.
Curvy is not fat. Curvy is womanly.
Hips , bums and boobs all should be squeezable:greengrin

JennaFletcher
08-05-2010, 08:44 PM
There are obviously "limits" on each definition - at a certain point, "curves" (attractive) do tip over into "fat" (grim), but I think it's more about mindset and approach to food/looks that I notice.

Any girl that bangs on about exactly how many calories were in their ham and tomato sandwich she had for lunch yesterday needs to get a grip.

I see some girls about town who have legs that look like they'd snap in a strong breeze - :jamboak: - but likewise ones that could face into Hurrican Katrina and barely twitch - :jamboak:- but there is a happy (very happy even :greengrin) medium.

:faf:

I think it definitely depends on height. I'm quite tall - about 5'9'' and if I was a twig then I'd just look so lanky and ridiculous!

JennaFletcher
08-05-2010, 08:46 PM
I like curvy women.

Victoria Beckham claimed in February that we should not discriminate against skinny models because they are "naturally thin"

There was me thinking that eating disorders and laxatives were all part of being a model...

GlesgaeHibby
08-05-2010, 08:53 PM
I like curvy women.

:agree: Spot on.

sleeping giant
08-05-2010, 08:54 PM
Victoria Beckham claimed in February that we should not discriminate against skinny models because they are "naturally thin"

There was me thinking that eating disorders and laxatives were all part of being a model...

I would not want to hurt any painfully thin persons feelings but i don't find that attractive in the slightest.

There must be a wee thigh bulge at the elastic part of the hold up stockings:agree:

Pete
08-05-2010, 09:07 PM
Skinny girls don't do it for me at all.

Medium to slightly overweight is best...something to grab on to no matter where your hands are.

Pretty Boy
08-05-2010, 09:12 PM
Curves within reason. There is that tipping point where curves can begin to spill over into the start of fat.

Stick thin girls are just a total turn off though. Anything less than a size 10 just does nothing for me at all.

Also an additional tip for any girls out there; easy on the fake tan. Plastering it on doesn't look natural and no one ever fancied the oompa loompas.

Antifa Hibs
08-05-2010, 09:13 PM
OK Jenna....

What do lassies look for in a man then... Thin, muscley or real man beer gut. :greengrin :cool2:What do you's go for, i.e, am I to diet through the summer or not :greengrin

lyonhibs
08-05-2010, 09:15 PM
Curves within reason. There is that tipping point where curves can begin to spill over into the start of fat.

Stick thin girls are just a total turn off though. Anything less than a size 10 just does nothing for me at all.

Also an additional tip for any girls out there; easy on the fake tan. Plastering it on doesn't look natural and no one ever fancied the oompa loompas.

This :agree: - also, between the months of October and April in Scotland, please, for the benefit of all, dress accordingly when on a night out FFS.

Additionally, if you look like one might need a Black and Decker to get through the layers of make-up, the only kind of guy that'll end up drilling you will be of the "regrets the next morning" variety as he has to leave early to pick up his Methadrone prescription.

Sudds_1
08-05-2010, 09:15 PM
curves every time....... if god had meant the female of the species to be skeletal, he wouldn't have invented Playboy...

Seriously though, it does anger me when I watch TV and the subtle pressure put on women and girls.....even men too I suppose. Having had personal experience of what that can do to kids it makes my blood boil........:agree:

ArabHibee
08-05-2010, 09:17 PM
OK Jenna....

What about lassies... Thin, muscley or real man beer gut. :greengrin :cool2:What do you's got for, i.e, am I to diet through the summer or not :greengrin

I'm sure Jenna would agree that these are not attractive on a female. :cool2:

Antifa Hibs
08-05-2010, 09:20 PM
I'm sure Jenna would agree that these are not attractive on a female. :cool2:

Edited accordingly :greengrin

ArabHibee
08-05-2010, 09:23 PM
Edited accordingly :greengrin

I'd still like an answer to the original question. :greengrin

brydekirk
08-05-2010, 09:24 PM
What do you think is more attractive?

A lot of the time people seem to agree that men find a curvy woman more attractive but when I look around I see girls and women who are literally dying to be thin.

So what's this all about? And when would you classify curves as fat?

Interested to see what men on here think about this!
it depends what your after mate. IMO fat/curvy women tend to have the big personality to go with it. or do you like the sklnny ones, that only think about the calories they take and get thier personality from the latest glossy mag and are insecure. its what ever floats your boat, were all different. what do you feel like when you walk down princess street with her? do you want to hide when you see somebody you know or do you stick your chest out and feel proud that its you that shes sleeping with tonight?. not saying all skinny women are insecure BTW. anyway you should not be worrying about what other people think, its your life.:agree:

Pretty Boy
08-05-2010, 09:29 PM
I'd like to say to all the women on this board.....

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3306/3489245587_7dcbe1a27d.jpg?v=0

ArabHibee
08-05-2010, 09:34 PM

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3306/3489245587_7dcbe1a27d.jpg?v=0 (http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3306/3489245587_7dcbe1a27d.jpg?v=0)

Nae probs -

Removed
08-05-2010, 09:35 PM

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3306/3489245587_7dcbe1a27d.jpg?v=0 (http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3306/3489245587_7dcbe1a27d.jpg?v=0)

What like these (http://www.chicktrainer.com/chicktgp/1000_cleavages_archive_gallery_pics/index.html) :thumbsup:

Pete
08-05-2010, 09:40 PM
What like these (http://www.chicktrainer.com/chicktgp/1000_cleavages_archive_gallery_pics/index.html) :thumbsup:

12 down 4 across....I'm not looking at her cleavage.:greengrin

Removed
08-05-2010, 09:41 PM
12 down 4 across....I'm not looking at her cleavage.:greengrin

Oops :greengrin

JennaFletcher
08-05-2010, 10:26 PM
I blame skinny people for skinny jeans.

I understand (skinny) women in skinny jeans but men in skinny jeans?! Or even worse when someone is quite chubby wearing skinny jeans... you just kind of look at them and think 'oh dear' kind of the same feeling I get when I look at someone who is wearing a jumper or t shirt with a wolf on it or a pack of horses.
:blah: I'm so bitchy.

dawn
08-05-2010, 10:51 PM
Another wee treat for you lads.:greengrin (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhshzuVnlsA&feature=related)
Happy Clapper (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhshzuVnlsA&feature=related)

DH1875
08-05-2010, 10:52 PM
Without doubt it has to be curvy. Although as some have already said there does come a point when you cross from curvy to fat.

In other words curvy=yes. Fat=NO.

dawn
08-05-2010, 11:12 PM

I understand (skinny) women in skinny jeans but men in skinny jeans?! Or even worse when someone is quite chubby wearing skinny jeans... you just kind of look at them and think 'oh dear' kind of the same feeling I get when I look at someone who is wearing a jumper or t shirt with a wolf on it or a pack of horses.

I'm more likely to blame the fashion designers. Skinny jeans where perhaps invented for that androgynous look the fashion world loves so much!

.Louise.
09-05-2010, 08:26 AM
According to this I must be one of these woman who count their calories etc, I'm 5ft 10 1/2 and admit I am thin. For anyone who actually knows me knows that it is far from the truth. I should be huge for the amount I eat but unfortunately for me and I'm sure there are a lot more out there like me who just do not put weight on.

500miles
09-05-2010, 08:33 AM
According to this I must be one of these woman who count their calories etc, I'm 5ft 10 1/2 and admit I am thin. For anyone who actually knows me knows that it is far from the truth. I should be huge for the amount I eat but unfortunately for me and I'm sure there are a lot more out there like me who just do not put weight on.

Nope. They generally get hunted down, killed, and occassionally eaten by jealous fatties.

Should have kept that one under your hat I think!

Antifa Hibs
09-05-2010, 08:54 AM
I'd still like an answer to the original question. :greengrin

Curvy. (As in Kelly Brooke, not Dawn French) :thumbsup:

Allant1981
09-05-2010, 09:27 AM
cant say im really bothered, when i met my now wife she was thin. she is a dancer so has a good body - bendy as well:thumbsup: but my ex wasnt exactly the skinniest bird you will ever see. No where near fat either though. Ive been with curvy and skinny. As long as i like them i dont mind - in my single days:wink:

J-C
09-05-2010, 09:40 AM
I like fit athletic type women, not the muscular ones, more lean fitness instructor type ones, but since I'm a PT this goes without saying.

Allant1981
09-05-2010, 11:00 AM
I like fit athletic type women, not the muscular ones, more lean fitness instructor type ones, but since I'm a PT this goes without saying.

pre op tranny?

snooky
09-05-2010, 11:51 AM
I don't think shape is all that important as it's more about the person inside, I must say I don't go for the extremity types.
No stick insects or Michelin Tyre models for me, thank you. :wink:

heretoday
09-05-2010, 11:55 AM
Thank god someone has had the nerve to ask this most pressing question de nos jours.

Gotta be curves. Don't tell the wife.

Hainan Hibs
09-05-2010, 11:58 AM
pre op tranny?

(((Fergus)))
09-05-2010, 12:33 PM
pre op tranny?
:faf::faf::faf:

PS: curvy is best

Chuckie
09-05-2010, 01:30 PM
Women worry too much about weight.

When it comes down to it, if your face is not tooooo ugly and you look like you bathed and changed in to clean clothes before you stepped out, then most guys will give you a skelp.

End of.

Jay
09-05-2010, 01:33 PM

When it comes down to it, if your face is not tooooo ugly and you look like you bathed and changed in to clean clothes before you stepped out, then most guys will give you a skelp.

End of.

..................and Chuckie, you have no idea how much we appreciate that :not worth

J-C
09-05-2010, 01:37 PM
pre op tranny?

Nope personal trainer.

RyeSloan
09-05-2010, 01:38 PM
Not skinny but I'm defo in favour of the slim look, neat and tidy is best with a bit up top to admire :thumbsup:

Total hypocrite but I can't abide women with a bit of extra weight, they just don;t do it for me at all!!

Dinkydoo
09-05-2010, 01:38 PM

A similar feeling to that of seeing a toddler with earings :faf::jamboak:

Seriously though, self absorbed/obsessed people are never atractive imo - fat or thin. Sorry to sound a bit cliched but imo beauty is most definately in the eye of the beholder.

Removed
09-05-2010, 01:51 PM

End of.

..................and Chuckie, you have no idea how much we appreciate that :not worth

So did this woman (http://www.uncleardestination.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/fatty-thinny.png) after Chuckie pulled last night

JennaFletcher
09-05-2010, 01:51 PM
A similar feeling to that of seeing a toddler with earings :faf::jamboak:

Seriously though, self absorbed/obsessed people are never atractive imo - fat or thin. Sorry to sound a bit cliched but imo beauty is most definately in the eye of the beholder.

You referring to Katie Price's daughter ''Princess''?! lol

Dinkydoo
09-05-2010, 02:05 PM
You referring to Katie Price's daughter ''Princess''?! lol

:bitchy:

The picture in the daily record a month ago with her 'dolled up' was wrong on so many levels.
2 - 0 hibs, Nish again! :notworthy:

Chuckie
09-05-2010, 02:15 PM

I forgot to mention old birds.

Old birds are a no go, no no hell no.

Sorry if you're old. :whistle:

Removed
09-05-2010, 02:23 PM

Just turn the light off and get the old dear to take out her falsers :thumbsup:

Woody1985
09-05-2010, 03:44 PM
Size 8-10 is perfect and girlfriend material.

Anything over that and it's purely and 8 pinter.

The bums, hips and boobs need to be 'grabable' and the ass needs a slight wobble when it gets a wee slap. :greengrin

Houchy
09-05-2010, 04:04 PM
Perfection:agree::

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9gBBhBIvwJI/Sl1pYY4ksPI/AAAAAAAAAnY/S2hXrRHg84A/s400/KellyBrook_280_384440a.jpg

Jay
09-05-2010, 04:12 PM

You dont need to be sorry I wasn't offering myself to you.:tee hee: I'm not old anyway, I'm just well loved and cushioned :greengrin

Removed
09-05-2010, 04:20 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9gBBhBIvwJI/Sl1pYY4ksPI/AAAAAAAAAnY/S2hXrRHg84A/s400/KellyBrook_280_384440a.jpg (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9gBBhBIvwJI/Sl1pYY4ksPI/AAAAAAAAAnY/S2hXrRHg84A/s400/KellyBrook_280_384440a.jpg)

:agree:

Right, I'm away up the stairs (http://blogs.trb.com/features/consumer/shopping/blog/211_kleenex.jpg):greengrin

BroxburnHibee
09-05-2010, 04:23 PM
You dont need to be sorry I wasn't offering myself to you.:tee hee: I'm not old anyway, I'm just well loved and cushioned :greengrin

There's so much you could do with that post but I'm no gonna :devil:

Houchy
09-05-2010, 04:31 PM

Right, I'm away up the stairs (http://blogs.trb.com/features/consumer/shopping/blog/211_kleenex.jpg):greengrin

:greengrin

Removed
09-05-2010, 04:33 PM
There's so much you could do with Mrs S but I'm no gonna get the chance :boo hoo:

Fixed that for you D :agree:

BroxburnHibee
09-05-2010, 04:35 PM

:hilarious

:tsk tsk:

Chuckie
09-05-2010, 04:49 PM

Away for a cry cos you'll never get near a bird that hot...? :wink:

Or is it the other one ?

Combine the 2 - It's called a 'crank'.

Removed
09-05-2010, 04:53 PM
Away for a cry cos you'll never get near a bird that hot...? :wink:

Or is it the other one ?

Combine the 2 - It's called a 'crank'.

:agree: I am a cranker

Chuckie
09-05-2010, 05:16 PM
So did this woman (http://www.uncleardestination.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/fatty-thinny.png) after Chuckie pulled last night

I'd be in aboot that like a dug eating beans.

Man, they look like my legs. :confused:

Jay
09-05-2010, 06:09 PM
There's so much you could do with that post but I'm no brave enough :devil:

There I really fixed it :greengrin

BroxburnHibee
09-05-2010, 06:13 PM
There I really fixed it :greengrin

:hilarious

:top marks

Leicester Fan
09-05-2010, 08:46 PM
There's a strict ar5e to t1t ratio. As long as the ar5e isn't proportionally bigger than the t1t5 then that's OK.

Removed
09-05-2010, 09:11 PM
There's a strict ar5e to t1t ratio. As long as the ar5e isn't proportionally bigger than the t1t5 then that's OK.

Why have you done that strange arse & tit spelling :confused:

ArabHibee
10-05-2010, 07:46 AM
Size 8-10 is perfect and girlfriend material.

Anything over that and it's purely and 8 pinter.

The bums, hips and boobs need to be 'grabable' and the ass needs a slight wobble when it gets a wee slap. :greengrin

Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't think many women who are size 8-10 will have a lot of 'grabable' bits. You need to check your sizes out.:cool2:

Woody1985
10-05-2010, 08:40 AM
Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't think many women who are size 8-10 will have a lot of 'grabable' bits. You need to check your sizes out.:cool2:

Maybe, a little squidgy then. What I'm trying to say is that as long as you don't get a handful of bone when grabbing her arse it's fine. :greengrin

Peevemor
10-05-2010, 08:41 AM
Maybe, a little squidgy then. What I'm trying to say is that as long as you don't get a handful of boner when grabbing 'her' arse it's fine. :greengrin

Even more important! :greengrin

Woody1985
10-05-2010, 08:52 AM
Even more important! :greengrin

I knew someone was going to do that when I wrote it!

JennaFletcher
10-05-2010, 10:48 AM
Maybe, a little squidgy then. What I'm trying to say is that as long as you don't get a handful of bone when grabbing her arse it's fine. :greengrin

If she's a size 8 guranteed it's gonna be bone.

JennaFletcher
10-05-2010, 10:50 AM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9gBBhBIvwJI/Sl1pYY4ksPI/AAAAAAAAAnY/S2hXrRHg84A/s400/KellyBrook_280_384440a.jpg (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9gBBhBIvwJI/Sl1pYY4ksPI/AAAAAAAAAnY/S2hXrRHg84A/s400/KellyBrook_280_384440a.jpg)

You're not giving women a lot to aspire to then... this is totally my point, warped ideas of perfection. Plus she's airbrushed to F in that photo so is fake really perfection?

Teo10
10-05-2010, 11:03 AM

This is not necessarily true. There are girls out there that size that are also emmmm very endowed in that area :agree:

Danderhall Hibs
10-05-2010, 11:28 AM

Disagree.

Jay
10-05-2010, 11:29 AM
This is not necessarily true. There are girls out there that size that are also emmmm very endowed in that area :agree:

What? Size 8 with a big arse thats a new way of resizing yourself. I am a size 8 with a big everything then. If she is a size 8 with a squidgy arse then she is also a liar. I've been there in my teens and strived to be a size 8 and can guarantee you nothing squidges.

Teo10
10-05-2010, 11:31 AM
What? Size 8 with a big arse thats a new way of resizing yourself. I am a size 8 with a big everything then. If she is a size 8 with a squidgy arse then she is also a liar. I've been there in my teens and strived to be a size 8 and can guarantee you nothing squidges.

I would'nt say im a size 8 :greengrin

I wouldn't say squidges, but there are girls out there that are a size 8 but can also get a good handfull.

Scooter
10-05-2010, 11:39 AM

I wouldn't say squidges, but there are girls out there that are a size 8 but can also get a good handfull.

T when i look at you this come in to mind

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=butchers%20pencil

:love ya!::love ya!:

Jay
10-05-2010, 11:39 AM

I cant believe I am even in this discussion :confused: How did this happen? Maybe its because I have 4 sons? I dont want to discuss handfulls of girls anymore :boo hoo:

Anyhoo she's still a liar :greengrin

I used to pour myself into size 8 skin tight jeans and lie on the bed with a coat hanger attached to the zip to try to persuade the zip to actually move. It worked but it didn't make me a size 8 - I was a trendy 9 but wanted to be a 7 :grr:

Teo10
10-05-2010, 11:51 AM
T when i look at you this come in to mind

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=butchers%20pencil

:love ya!::love ya!:

:wink: :greengrin

robinp
10-05-2010, 12:10 PM
Nae probs -

I agree with you on 2 counts AH - Danica is naturally very attractive, and as alluded to in the text, she's a whiney faced mare!

sleeping giant
10-05-2010, 02:11 PM
I find Nigella Lawson extremely attractive :cool2:

Nigella (http://uk.askmen.com/galleries/nigella-lawson/picture-5.html)

Nearly perfect IMO.

Marabou Stork
10-05-2010, 02:16 PM

Nearly perfect IMO.

Phwoar.

I'm currently somewhat in love with Joan from 'Mad Men'.

http://www.interestment.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/christina-hendricks.jpg

http://liveforfilms.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/hendricks.jpg

sleeping giant
10-05-2010, 02:26 PM
Phwoar.

http://www.interestment.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/christina-hendricks.jpg

Impressive :agree:

Not saying i wouldn't but that would be high maintenance :greengrin

Still prefer homely Nigella though.

Wilson
10-05-2010, 02:52 PM
It is not such a big deal either way as far as I am concerned.

All I require is that she has low standards!

snooky
10-05-2010, 05:38 PM

Nearly perfect IMO.

You could lay yer pint on her hip bone - what do you mean nearly perfect?

.Sean.
10-05-2010, 06:07 PM
http://www.fashionisingpictures.net/photoshoots/ExposedLingerieFrankieSandford3.jpg (http://www.fashionisingpictures.net/photoshoots/ExposedLingerieFrankieSandford3.jpg)

She'd do!! :greengrin

lyonhibs
10-05-2010, 06:09 PM
Phwoar.

http://www.interestment.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/christina-hendricks.jpg (http://www.interestment.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/christina-hendricks.jpg)

http://liveforfilms.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/hendricks.jpg (http://liveforfilms.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/hendricks.jpg)

***** me, getting anywhere near those chebs would be like going climbing in the Cairngorms - you'd have to submit a route plan and estimated time of return before setting off so they'd know where to come looking if you got lost!!!!

Nigella is gorgeous filth - so wantonly smutty during even the simplest of kitchen activities. No-one else could make pouring water into a ice-cube mould sound like a sex game!!!

Nigella = :notworthy:

Jay
10-05-2010, 06:10 PM

Most women adapt,its not that they have low standards its more that they learn to have low expectations. :greengrin

.Sean.
10-05-2010, 06:16 PM

For the vast majority of males my age, skinny or curves is genuinely not too big an issue when you've had a few at the weekend...

However, ''getting your hole'' would certainly seem to be a big issue :devil:

MyJo
10-05-2010, 06:28 PM
Phwoar.

oooooooooh yes 5710

ArabHibee
10-05-2010, 09:17 PM
I think some of the men on this thread are having a problem with ladies' clothes sizes. There is nothing 'ample' on a size 8 bird.

JennaFletcher
10-05-2010, 10:57 PM

Nearly perfect IMO.

I love Nigella! Her shows are so relaxing to watch she makes cooking seem like a breeze hahaha!

But in this photo how demonic does she look? Caption should be "Eat my spaghetti with parmesan before I eat your brains..." :faf:

JennaFletcher
10-05-2010, 11:03 PM
For the vast majority of males my age, skinny or curves is genuinely not too big an issue when you've had a few at the weekend...

However, ''getting your hole'' would certainly seem to be a big issue :devil:

Yeah because the majority of girls want a catch and not some drunken guy who stinks of beer making a pass at her :agree:

The general consensus among many of my friends would seem that the only way to be a hit with the ladies these days gentlemen (and I use the term gentlemen very loosely on this Hibs forum :greengrin) is if you look like Edward Cullen or Jacob Black or for a more sophisticated look - Carlisle Cullen. Ability to turn into a vampire/werewolf optional.

green leaves
11-05-2010, 06:58 AM
How nice a woman is depends on more than looks,but when it come down to it,give me a cuddly,curvey women everytime,nice big soft boobs and bums.

Always thought guys who fancy the likes of Keira Knightly must have some kind of gay/paedo kink,as she's got the body of a wee boy not a woman.

Teo10
11-05-2010, 07:43 AM
I think some of the men on this thread are having a problem with ladies' clothes sizes. There is nothing 'ample' on a size 8 bird.

I was going by dress size?

I'm clueless about girls clothes sizes, I would have thought I'd have been a pro by the amount im dragged round the shops!

Hainan Hibs
11-05-2010, 07:57 AM
Yeah because the majority of girls want a catch and not some drunken guy who stinks of beer making a pass at her :agree:

The general consensus among many of my friends would seem that the only way to be a hit with the ladies these days gentlemen (and I use the term gentlemen very loosely on this Hibs forum :greengrin) is if you look like Edward Cullen or Jacob Black or for a more sophisticated look - Carlisle Cullen. Ability to turn into a vampire/werewolf optional.

Let's be honest, visit any club and that is pish, anyone willing to buy a drink for a lassie already ups their chances of success to around 80%.

ArabHibee
11-05-2010, 12:07 PM

Sorry - who, who and who?

Let's be honest, visit any club and that is pish, anyone willing to buy a drink for a lassie already ups their chances of success to around 80%.

Woody1985
11-05-2010, 12:28 PM
Sorry - who, who and who?

Look like factional characters covered in white make up from a vampire movie. Basically albinos with stubble.

Thankfully most women live in the real world and not every guy looks like a movie star other wise I'd never get my nat king cole. :LOL:

Removed
11-05-2010, 12:39 PM
How nice a woman is depends on more than looks,but when it come down to it,give me a cuddly,curvey women everytime,nice big soft boobs and bums.

Always thought guys who fancy the likes of Keira Knightly must have some kind of gay/paedo kink,as she's got the body of a wee boy not a woman.

:tsk tsk:

Even I think that is just a tad uncalled for.

And maybe they just prefer slender women, nothing strange in that imo.

Removed
11-05-2010, 12:41 PM

And in Dundee 100% :agree:

Chuckie
11-05-2010, 01:11 PM

I'm clueless about girls clothes sizes, I would have thought I'd have been a pro by the amount I've bought for myself round the shops!

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

And in Dundee 100% :agree:

JennaFletcher
11-05-2010, 01:20 PM

Depends on the type of classy establishment you're at mate! Obviously if you're in Leith I guess your point has some validity... but if you go across town to George Street you'll need a lot more than a spare fiver.

Women are perfectly capable of buying their own drinks and most of them know what you're game is if you just slimeball over and offer a drink.

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Look like factional characters covered in white make up from a vampire movie. Basically albinos with stubble.

Thankfully most women live in the real world and not every guy looks like a movie star other wise I'd never get my nat king cole. :LOL:

My point exactly: They're fictional. As are those page 3 models... fake beyond repair. And airbrushed as much as they are too! :cool2:

Teo10
11-05-2010, 01:51 PM
Depends on the type of classy establishment you're at mate! Obviously if you're in Leith I guess your point has some validity... but if you go across town to George Street you'll need a lot more than a spare fiver.

Women are perfectly capable of buying their own drinks and most of them know what you're game is if you just slimeball over and offer a drink.

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

My point exactly: They're fictional. As are those page 3 models... fake beyond repair. And airbrushed as much as they are too! :cool2:

You still would though :agree:

Only joking, I am not too keen on the ridiculously skinny type of girls. Probably thin but with a wee bit of something to grab:greengrin

This Thread could turn so dirty.

Removed
11-05-2010, 02:09 PM

Only joking, I am not too keen on the ridiculously skinny type of girls. Probably thin but with a wee bit of something to grab:greengrin

Are you saying you would or asking Jenna if she would :confused:

Allant1981
11-05-2010, 02:09 PM

what if she was stunning but ginger:greengrin

Woody1985
11-05-2010, 02:11 PM
It's already turned dirty in every guys head who's read it!

Removed
11-05-2010, 02:17 PM

I don't know if it's only me, but on certain websites, I find myself strangely drawn to the ginger button then get all disappointed if they've gone brazilian :no way:

Teo10
11-05-2010, 02:24 PM
Are you saying you would or asking Jenna if she would :confused:

I was saying it generally meaning guys would.

.Sean.
11-05-2010, 04:49 PM
:dizzy:

Interesting thread. The general consensus seems to be us guys prefer curvy girls. As long as a bird isn't fat, isn't outrageously skinny, isn't taller than me and hasn't got a face like the moon i'd definately dip it in her. I won't be alone in feeling like this :greengrin

Removed
12-05-2010, 12:02 AM

Educate us then.

So Joanna Krupa :yum yum: :faint: what size do you think she is?

ArabHibee
12-05-2010, 07:39 AM
Educate us then.

So Joanna Krupa :yum yum: :faint: what size do you think she is?

Size: airbrush

Removed
12-05-2010, 08:22 AM
Size: airbrush

If you're not going to be serious then there really is no point carrying on with this one :rolleyes:

Greentinted
12-05-2010, 11:05 AM

I'm clueless about girls clothes sizes, I would have thought I'd have been a pro by the amount im dragged round the shops!

Worry ye not, a complete ignorance of womans apparel is inherently hardwired into the male psyche. I gave up around 10 years ago.
I find the phrase 'no, your bum does not look big in that' works a treat every time.

Another anecdote just sprung to mind:
A lassie I knew with an incongruously capacious derrier asked if her new velvet trousers made her arse look big.
'No', my pal said, 'yer arse makes yer arse look big'!

And on a seperate occasion with the same two antagonists:
Her trousers had slipped down a tad showing a sliver of black thong.
He said, 'dye mind, ah've just hud ma tea'
Giggling she replied, 'huv ye niver seen a pair o lassies knickers like?'
'No that effing size ah huvnae, naw'

Kaiser_Sauzee
12-05-2010, 12:18 PM
Curves - I like to know I'm actually in something.

Danderhall Hibs
12-05-2010, 12:38 PM
Curves - I like to know I'm actually in something.

Maybe it's nothing to do with that and you've just got a wee cock?:greengrin

RoslinInstHibby
12-05-2010, 03:05 PM
:top marks:faf:
Maybe it's nothing to do with that and you've just got a wee cock?:greengrin

Toaods
12-05-2010, 10:30 PM
rule#1

- if they sit down and make a settee look like an armchair, move on.

Toaods
12-05-2010, 10:40 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2413/2677970988_dc3aede24f.jpg

funny how different they turn out when reaching their prime....:cool2:

ps..I had to airbrush myself out of this one for privacy reasons...

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff56/piscesfishsayre/Kate_Bush_10.jpg

Removed
12-05-2010, 11:10 PM
ps..I had to airbrush myself out of this one for privacy reasons...

:agree: I had to do the same (http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/paspapaul/paspapaul0803/paspapaul080300029/2702100.jpg). Cool software isn't it :cool2:

greenlex
12-05-2010, 11:26 PM
If it breathes it's doable.

Removed
12-05-2010, 11:29 PM
If it breathes it's doable.

:panic:

You obviously never met Kyla or Jackie then :shocked:

Toaods
13-05-2010, 06:50 AM
:panic:

You obviously never met Kyla or Jackie then :shocked: