PDA

View Full Version : 12...

NadeAteMyLunch!
06-05-2010, 08:55 PM
Steered clear of here last nite, literally couldnt take any more after that final whistle :boo hoo:

Was thinking back today of how i felt after 12 seconds when Stokes knocked in that opener against the huns after 12 games unbeaten...compared with the complete and utter desperation I experienced when that 12th goal went in last nite!! There is not another team in the entire footballing world capable of putting their fans thru what our beloved Hibs put us thru on a season by season basis...:boo hoo:

rainman
07-05-2010, 07:50 AM
Steered clear of here last nite, literally couldnt take any more after that final whistle :boo hoo:

Was thinking back today of how i felt after 12 seconds when Stokes knocked in that opener against the huns after 12 games unbeaten...compared with the complete and utter desperation I experienced when that 12th goal went in last nite!! There is not another team in the entire footballing world capable of putting their fans thru what our beloved Hibs put us thru on a season by season basis...:boo hoo:

I was home for Christmas and saw a few games. IIRC, the game before the Huns was Aberdeen away. I walked out of that game thinking "wow, we have the best defence I can remember and have a team that can finally grind out results." Wotherspoon strolled it, Murray and bamba were solid. Maka had a couple of scary moments but also had a couple of decent saves.

The Rangers game after that was a disaster and it looks like we never recovered from it.

NORTHERNHIBBY
07-05-2010, 09:36 AM
Apart from the odd bit here and there, our challenge for third and maybe even second ground to a halt after those 12 seconds.

seanraff07
07-05-2010, 09:39 AM
The second half of our 3-0 defeat at Ibrox in February ended it for me.