danny
mike/craigour

waiting to hear from
groobs
delboy

anyone else?

Nando™
06-05-2010, 02:49 PM
Superb, defo in. Mikey should be able to play in this one, I'll find oot.

Nando™
06-05-2010, 02:59 PM
He's in tae.

Scooter
06-05-2010, 03:32 PM
meet at gyle for 6pm sharp.
playing WHBC
GAME CONFIRMED

Squad so far.
grant
josh
matt
nick d
john p
sean mc
fenton
fraser
lews
nick w
ritchie

waiting to hear from
danny
groobs
delboy
mike/craigour

anyone else?

have i been missed out for a reason, ive no even been asked!!!!!

lyonhibs
06-05-2010, 03:56 PM

Likewise :grr: :greengrin

I'm meant to be at an assesment centre down in the Tory heartland of Oxford that day, but I'm going to ask if I can get invited down to a later one, so I am provisionally in.

Judas Iscariot
06-05-2010, 05:16 PM

I'm meant to be at an assesment centre down in the Tory heartland of Oxford that day, but I'm going to ask if I can get invited down to a later one, so I am provisionally in.

Take the hint :cool2:

Mister P
06-05-2010, 06:45 PM
pay attention to the last line of the op.

still at work and only had time for a quick post and txt. theres people no been txt purely for the reason that i had to fire back to work, and i can only txt 10 people in a single txt and was working from a scrap of paper in my bag
so,

ANYONE ELSE?

Judas Iscariot
06-05-2010, 06:50 PM

still at work and only had time for a quick post and txt. theres people no been txt purely for the reason that i had to fire back to work, and i can only txt 10 people in a single txt and was working from a scrap of paper in my bag
so,

ANYONE ELSE?

Out of order IMO

Chuckie
06-05-2010, 08:40 PM

so,

ANYONE ELSE?

:smokin

Scooter
07-05-2010, 05:38 AM
Working

Judas Iscariot
07-05-2010, 06:10 AM

Working

You are the team goon eh :cool2:

Teo10
07-05-2010, 07:40 AM

Working

:faf::faf::faf:

Judas Iscariot
07-05-2010, 12:18 PM
Jamie Wyse is in..

MacBean
07-05-2010, 01:25 PM
Stick me on the bench. I could maybe make a cameo appearance but not 100% at the moment. will let you know!:thumbsup:

Judas Iscariot
07-05-2010, 01:54 PM
meet at gyle for 6pm sharp.
playing WHBC
GAME CONFIRMED

Squad so far.
grant
josh
matt
nick d
john p
sean mc
fenton
fraser
lews
nick w
ritchie

waiting to hear from
danny
groobs
delboy
mike/craigour

anyone else?

Are you 100% sure this time :cool2:

Delboy*
07-05-2010, 04:45 PM
im out, no needed

Judas Iscariot
07-05-2010, 06:08 PM
im out, no needed

:dummytit:

Mister P
07-05-2010, 07:01 PM
im out, no needed

oi!!!!
:tsk tsk:

in or oot?

Mister P
07-05-2010, 09:15 PM

in or oot?

lyonhibs
07-05-2010, 09:21 PM
in or oot?

In

Mister P
07-05-2010, 09:26 PM
In

bummer!!!

:duck:

Judas Iscariot
07-05-2010, 09:31 PM
oi!!!!

in or oot?

I'm assuming he's oot as he's been dingying my texts/calls all week about Sunday & Wednesday :rolleyes:

Delboy*
07-05-2010, 09:41 PM
oi!!!!

in or oot?

wot part of 'im out' do u no quite get

Mister P
07-05-2010, 09:42 PM

just gie me a straight answer will ye.

Judas Iscariot
07-05-2010, 10:11 PM

I'm assuming he's oot as he's been dingying my texts/calls all week about Sunday & Wednesday :rolleyes:

:doh:

Mister P
07-05-2010, 10:16 PM
mine anaw:grr:

Delboy*
08-05-2010, 08:41 AM
:yawn:

Gus
08-05-2010, 09:02 AM

i'm sure that is a straight answer you BUMDER

Judas Iscariot
11-05-2010, 09:05 AM
Any updates lads?

MacBean
11-05-2010, 09:10 AM
Ill defo be along tomorrow night.

Will only manage about 20 mins though after getting a new :asshole: torn last night!

Ritchie
11-05-2010, 09:52 AM
can i get a lift back with someone??????????????

Gus
11-05-2010, 09:59 AM
can i get a lift back with someone??????????????

http://www.lothianbuses.com/ (http://www.lothianbuses.com/)

Ritchie
11-05-2010, 10:03 AM
http://www.lothianbuses.com/ (http://www.lothianbuses.com/)

bolt ya radj!!!

takes about 1 million hours to get back to Dalkeith! :grr:

Judas Iscariot
11-05-2010, 11:17 AM
I need a lift back towards the Hailes if possible too please :thumbsup:

Gus
11-05-2010, 11:21 AM
I need a lift back towards the Hailes if possible too please :thumbsup:

Please see link on post 32 :wink:

Judas Iscariot
11-05-2010, 11:39 AM
Please see link on post 32 :wink:

I think over the course of my time with the Beers I've contributed enough lifts, pick ups, drop offs etc to ask for a lift ONCE :wink:

Whereas with you, you've cadged lifts, pick ups, drop offs etc throughout your time without ONCE ever giving anything back :bitchy:

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00604/Hollyoaks_682_604430a.jpg

Naughty naughty Zak :agree:

Ritchie
11-05-2010, 11:47 AM
I think over the course of my time with the Beers I've contributed enough lifts, pick ups, drop offs etc to ask for a lift ONCE :wink:

Whereas with you, you've cadged lifts, pick ups, drop offs etc throughout your time without ONCE ever giving anything back :bitchy:

Hahahahaha!!! Big scouse zak!!

The_Horde
11-05-2010, 11:51 AM
Cannae play, working.

Gus
11-05-2010, 12:16 PM

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:4nnlIckITBmDSM:http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/04/23/article-1016603-01043EC400000578-857_468x355_popup.jpg (http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/04/23/article-1016603-01043EC400000578-857_468x355_popup.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1016603/EastEnders-madman-Sean-Slater-plots-kill-Gus-Smith.html&usg=__hgOyI9_WZS4YsA7vnRLZPYEhwaw=&h=650&w=840&sz=92&hl=en&start=5&itbs=1&tbnid=4nnlIckITBmDSM:&tbnh=112&tbnw=145&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dgus%2Bfrom%2Beastenders%26hl%3Den%26g bv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1) you have given me lots to think about

mentalhibee
11-05-2010, 02:37 PM
Got a beast of a dead leg at kickboxing so doubt i'll be able to play 2moro. Good luck!

Nando™
11-05-2010, 03:02 PM
Foot isnae too good, take me aaaaaaff the list.

lyonhibs
11-05-2010, 06:40 PM
Missions unsuccessful on the get better stakes, thanks to my being a ***** and scudding my toe off the stairs whilst walking about barefoot at home.

Wouldn't normally be a problem but for the fact my already gammy toenail has now partially split and - I'll spare you the details - it's not pretty and *****ing agony.

Oot for tomorrow

Gus
11-05-2010, 06:48 PM
Missions unsuccessful on the get better stakes, thanks to my being a ***** and scudding my toe off the stairs whilst walking about barefoot at home.

Wouldn't normally be a problem but for the fact my already gammy toenail has now partially split and - I'll spare you the details - it's not pretty and *****ing agony.

Oot for tomorrow

awww mate, are you sure you are not just wanting to goand celebrate your dad coming to power

Bandage it up chap, you will be fine......GOALKEEPER:wink:

lyonhibs
11-05-2010, 08:34 PM
awww mate, are you sure you are not just wanting to goand celebrate your dad coming to power

Bandage it up chap, you will be fine......GOALKEEPER:wink:

Away and *****e you!!! :greengrin

And no, playing on it would be a mug's game cos it'll only keep me oot for longer in the long term.

Gus
11-05-2010, 08:41 PM

And no, playing on it would be a mug's game cos it'll only keep me oot for longer in the long term.

really :whistle:

WE NEED YOU :wink:

Ritchie
12-05-2010, 08:01 AM
Yaaaaasssss!!!

Fantastic weather for football!!

Let's get back to winning ways!!!

GGTTB!!!

MacBean
12-05-2010, 08:09 AM
:thumbsup:I'll be along, not sure if i'll get my boots on, if I do i'll only manage 20 mins.

Judas Iscariot
12-05-2010, 08:13 AM
Yaaaaasssss!!!

Fantastic weather for football!!

Let's get back to winning ways!!!

GGTTB!!!

For once, I agree with you Scott :agree:

Mon the Beers :notworthy:

Ritchie
12-05-2010, 09:24 AM
FFF************KKKKKKKKKK!!!

i might have to go up to Aberdeen at 12!!! :grr::grr:

Mister P
12-05-2010, 09:37 AM
Danny, I'll pick you up tonight, will have to be early though, about 4:50.
have to pick up lynne from work then drop her off at her mums, then head to the gyle for 6ish sharp....get the nets up etc and have everything in place.

Judas Iscariot
12-05-2010, 09:47 AM
FFF************KKKKKKKKKK!!!

i might have to go up to Aberdeen at 12!!! :grr::grr:

:bye:

:faf:

sauzee=legend
12-05-2010, 09:58 AM
Paul who came to training on Monday is asking if he can come along tonight and play/be sub?

Judas Iscariot
12-05-2010, 10:19 AM
Paul who came to training on Monday is asking if he can come along tonight and play/be sub?

I imagine that'll be ok seeing as we've lost 3 players in 2 days..

Ritchie
12-05-2010, 10:27 AM
:bye:

:faf:

its not funny!!

the chances of me getting back to the gyle in time is slim to none!! :grr:

fenton... your a ****! :agree: :boo hoo:

sauzee=legend
12-05-2010, 10:28 AM
Ok, I will text him now and tell him to make his way to the gyle for 6pm.
I will pass him your number fenton to phone you in case he is lost/cant find no1 etc.

Good Luck beers!!!

Judas Iscariot
12-05-2010, 11:12 AM
its not funny!!

the chances of me getting back to the gyle in time is slim to none!! :grr:

fenton... your a ****! :agree: :boo hoo:

As long as your there for the last 20mins or so it wont make any difference anyway :agree:

Ok, I will text him now and tell him to make his way to the gyle for 6pm.
I will pass him your number fenton to phone you in case he is lost/cant find no1 etc.

Good Luck beers!!!

Sound :aok:

Judas Iscariot
12-05-2010, 11:30 AM
Are you playing Pete?

Judas Iscariot
12-05-2010, 11:40 AM
I might have have another body to come along seeing as we're now looking a wee bit short on the squad front..

sauzee=legend
12-05-2010, 11:43 AM
I've got a job interview this afternoon, so all depends what time that finishes. Cause I need to go on a site visit somewhere, so depends on when I get back. If I can make it I will be there

supershotmo
12-05-2010, 12:18 PM
Think I will pop down to watch.

Who are WHBC?

Judas Iscariot
12-05-2010, 12:24 PM
Think I will pop down to watch.

Who are WHBC?

Wester Hailes Baptist Church :wink:

Gus
12-05-2010, 12:43 PM
MON THE BEERS

:notworthy:

supershotmo
12-05-2010, 01:59 PM
Should be a laugh.

MacBean
12-05-2010, 02:09 PM
Should be a laugh.

hmmmmmmmm:drool:

Rachel Riley :love ya!:

supershotmo
12-05-2010, 02:11 PM
hmmmmmmmm:drool:

Rachel Riley :love ya!:

She is the hottest thing on TV.

Judas Iscariot
12-05-2010, 03:01 PM

I assume you'll still be along to watch tho Traquin :cool2:

MacBean
12-05-2010, 03:44 PM
what time is kick off btw!?:confused:

Judas Iscariot
12-05-2010, 03:57 PM
what time is kick off btw!?:confused:

7pm :wink:

What a night for it laddies :thumbsup:

Champing at the bit to get playing to make up for Sundays shambles :agree:

MacBean
12-05-2010, 04:30 PM
7pm :wink:

What a night for it laddies :thumbsup:

Champing at the bit to get playing to make up for Sundays shambles :agree:

nice one! just my bro has a game tonight so im dropping him off first - his game kicks off at 7 so i can pick him up afterwards- if it kick ed off after it would be the other way around
im buzzing for a kick around, **** 20 minutes ill play longer if needed :wink:

Scooter
12-05-2010, 09:21 PM
??

Nando™
13-05-2010, 12:11 AM
Lost 3-1, new boy Mikey with our goal.

Little bits and bobs of good play but the ball hardly ever stuck to the ground.

We had chances, 1 hit the post and 2-3 others cleared off the line.

Nick W was good when he came on, may have been a different story if he was on earlier.

Mister P
13-05-2010, 12:28 AM
canny sleep, my guts are churning coz we're better that this.

groob, superb as before.

Mikey/Craigour, battled like f*. wasn't scared to put a challenge in and pressed on them going forward as well.

Lewis & Teets, worked hard and had chances not enough came off for them.

we played the off side relatively well but on too many occasions it was their man coming through the middle that ran onto the ball (no that not a dig at out mids) which caught us out. we need to get this nailed lads!!!!!!!

on the left from josh, mikey W and up front, I couldnt really see tbh as was on the opposite side of the pitch both halfs.

jamie wasnt comfy at RB, fair do's but its difficult to accomodate when mikey/craigour was playing well at RM.

all in all a similar result. as i said we seem to be getting similar results coz we're making the same mistakes :dunno:
we NEED someone who knows the game to get on board in a non playing role and direct us to iron out whats going wrong. I don't think we need a batch of new player, 1 or 2 wont go amiss right enough, we just need a bit of direction in our game play:dunno:
Im gonna put my neck on the line here....I think it will click very soon.:pray:

thought Paul (petes mate) had balls of steel, I was on the pitch for 2 mins and he's shouting on me to come off to let him on :bye::bye:

If anyone....even someone just looking in her knows someone who would like to get on board with us and offer some tactical direction/critisism/observation...pleas eget in touch asap.

Ritchie
13-05-2010, 06:12 AM
Unlucky boys!!

these two games have been friendlies, sundays the big one.

We know we can do better!

Glory glory!

MacBean
13-05-2010, 08:22 AM
aye you were unlucky boys.

Jamie and I noticed a few things at the sidelines that perhaps could have made a difference, but we didnt have the authority/balls to make them. like changing to a 3-5-2 with John, gus, and Nick at the back, Josh and (i dont know the other guys name) on the wings. usual suspects in the middle with Danny running around infront of them being the link between the midfield and forwards.

Problem i noticed going forward in the second half was that there was no link up between the middle and front pairing, we were hoping for Teo/Lewis (?) and Nick when he came on to chase everything down. That worked on occasion but we had noone sitting in an attacking midfield role to hold the ball up, turn and spray a 5/10 yard pass forward into the attackers path. instead we were trying to do this from 30 yards away and over/under cooking it!

As John has said above, what is missing is someone who is not taking part in playing, interested in coaching, and NOT playing, as John/fents/ whoever cannot see things from the sidelines that others might.

I know we have training on monday nights, but we are never all on the one side, great to steve for organising monday nights, but perhaps we could maybe ask him if we can all play together on the same side so we can get used to eachother, play in the positions were supposed to and work on team tactics.

Oh, and give my £3.00 to Fents, i'm due him it, (plus another £2) :wink:

Ritchie
13-05-2010, 08:39 AM
we can talk about the problems all day if we want but its not going to get resolved until we have a proper weekly training session!

there we can discuss players roles in their position, on & off the ball!

we can discuss tactics and what to do when we change things if things arent working.

we can sort out set pieces.

all this "we tried training before but knowone turns up" pish is a lot of crap IMO.... we are going into a proper league now.

if you dont make the effort then your out the team!

you'll be pushed to find any other team in the EDSAFA who dont hold a proper training session.

it needs sorted soon so we can arrange a proper pre-season to get everyone fit and ready!

Judas Iscariot
13-05-2010, 09:19 AM
aye you were unlucky boys.

Jamie and I noticed a few things at the sidelines that perhaps could have made a difference, but we didnt have the authority/balls to make them. like changing to a 3-5-2 with John, gus, and Nick at the back, Josh and (i dont know the other guys name) on the wings. usual suspects in the middle with Danny running around infront of them being the link between the midfield and forwards.

Problem i noticed going forward in the second half was that there was no link up between the middle and front pairing, we were hoping for Teo/Lewis (?) and Nick when he came on to chase everything down. That worked on occasion but we had noone sitting in an attacking midfield role to hold the ball up, turn and spray a 5/10 yard pass forward into the attackers path. instead we were trying to do this from 30 yards away and over/under cooking it!

As John has said above, what is missing is someone who is not taking part in playing, interested in coaching, and NOT playing, as John/fents/ whoever cannot see things from the sidelines that others might.

I know we have training on monday nights, but we are never all on the one side, great to steve for organising monday nights, but perhaps we could maybe ask him if we can all play together on the same side so we can get used to eachother, play in the positions were supposed to and work on team tactics.

Oh, and give my £3.00 to Fents, i'm due him it, (plus another £2) :wink:

Quite a few good points there P :agree:

I'm not sure if the 3 at the back would've helped tbh, we were getting beat with the ball over the top anyway and that was with 4 defenders so I imagine that with 3 it would have been worse!

Josh was getting it tight as Mikey wasn't defending how he should and when Danny came on he was rightly attacking as we were chasing the game but the other teams RM was cheating an not bothering to track Danny so this made Josh have 2 men everytime they went forward!

As ever the CM was getting moaned at for not sitting back etc so we did more so in the 2nd half but then you say there wasn't enough option from us going forward! At the end of the day me and Fraser were marking their 2 guys pretty tight throughout so IMO we did our jobs ok!

There was more occasions in the 2nd half where I got the ball down into feet but we sorely lacked options in front of me so I tried the longer ball or went backwards where we inevitably lost the ball!

They were good at central defence and had 1 good striker who we couldn't deal with, he did score all 3 of their goals!

We're far too soft, too susceptible to losing goals every week from a hoof up the park that we don't deal with..

I agree that we need someone on the sideline 100% but nobody was shouting for that when we were beating Longstone, Penicuik and Celtic etc..

we can talk about the problems all day if we want but its not going to get resolved until we have a proper weekly training session!

there we can discuss players roles in their position, on & off the ball!

we can discuss tactics and what to do when we change things if things arent working.

we can sort out set pieces.

all this "we tried training before but knowone turns up" pish is a lot of crap IMO.... we are going into a proper league now.

if you dont make the effort then your out the team!

you'll be pushed to find any other team in the EDSAFA who dont hold a proper training session.

it needs sorted soon so we can arrange a proper pre-season to get everyone fit and ready!

I agree and disagree with the moaning about training..

If we go down the "If you don't turn up you get binned" road then we'll end up with like 8 players.. FACT!

We need, IMO, at least 10 more bodies for next season, that for me is the more pressing issue..

With all the best will in the world having the finest training with the best coaches won't make a ****ing blind bit of difference if we don't have the bodies to do what we need to do..

I'm pretty much ****ed off with everything right now as you can probably tell..

Ritchie
13-05-2010, 09:46 AM
I agree and disagree with the moaning about training..

If we go down the "If you don't turn up you get binned" road then we'll end up with like 8 players.. FACT!

We need, IMO, at least 10 more bodies for next season, that for me is the more pressing issue..

With all the best will in the world having the finest training with the best coaches won't make a ****ing blind bit of difference if we don't have the bodies to do what we need to do..

I'm pretty much ****ed off with everything right now as you can probably tell..

maybe the whole getting binned thing is a bit OTT!

but if you dont have a good excuse then you should be availble for training.

every other team ive played for took training seriously and it was frowned upon if you didnt turn up.... im sure its the same for most people!

we've got to get more serious about things now..... if we want to attract better players, im sure they will want training too!

sauzee=legend
13-05-2010, 09:53 AM
We should see what night is the most popular with the whole team for training and try to arrange something on that night - so i will say now i work a tuesday night 5pm-10pm, so i am out that night but any other night of the week im good for.

I would have been there last night, but i had an interview/site visit and i never finished that until 8pm.

Judas Iscariot
13-05-2010, 10:01 AM
maybe the whole getting binned thing is a bit OTT!

but if you dont have a good excuse then you should be availble for training.

every other team ive played for took training seriously and it was frowned upon if you didnt turn up.... im sure its the same for most people!

we've got to get more serious about things now..... if we want to attract better players, im sure they will want training too!

I meant binned in the same sense you said out the team, leaving us with like 8 starting players on a Sunday..

We take training seriously, regardless of what we do on a Monday just now, it's taken seriously..

All the guys that were there on Monday started last night and that's been the case for months now..

It's the fact we don't have a big enough squad with quality and reliability throughout it which is stopping us pushing it on..

Ritchie
13-05-2010, 10:08 AM
I meant binned in the same sense you said out the team, leaving us with like 8 starting players on a Sunday..

We take training seriously, regardless of what we do on a Monday just now, it's taken seriously..

All the guys that were there on Monday started last night and that's been the case for months now..

It's the fact we don't have a big enough squad with quality and reliability throughout it which is stopping us pushing it on..

such a defeatist attitude.

its worth a try no??

we've came a long way since the failed training sessions at arthur seat (which were ace until people didnt turn up).

i think we'd get the bodies aslong as its the right night at the right location!

monday nights is good but its not training!

sauzee=legend
13-05-2010, 10:11 AM

It's the fact we don't have a big enough squad with quality and reliability throughout it which is stopping us pushing it on..[/QUOTE]

Lets all make a big effort for training boys, if you cant make it cause of a valid reason then that cant be help. But since we are making the step up to a sunday league next season we need a bigger turn out at training etc to allow this team to move to the next level.

So lets all start turning up to training more, fight that little extra on the pitch to win your own battle, running that extra yard to win the ball - the hard work will all pay off in the end boy's!

:hnet:

Ritchie
13-05-2010, 10:16 AM
think it should be brought up when we are all together... i.e. sunday in the changing room.

we can get everyones opinion on training, what nights are best and where???

MacBean
13-05-2010, 10:18 AM

ahem :wink: :devil:

Judas Iscariot
13-05-2010, 10:39 AM
Lets all make a big effort for training boys, if you cant make it cause of a valid reason then that cant be help. But since we are making the step up to a sunday league next season we need a bigger turn out at training etc to allow this team to move to the next level.

So lets all start turning up to training more, fight that little extra on the pitch to win your own battle, running that extra yard to win the ball - the hard work will all pay off in the end boy's!

:hnet:

Not being funny Pete, I like you but I find when you start championing stuff to be arranged and preaching about commitment, it's all a bit cringeworthy and pretty much cheeky to be fair..

Only Ben has pulled out of stuff, not turned up, gave a excuse etc more than you..

Then there's the racenight, you completely deefied every post on here about it, ignored mines and Johns texts regarding it, didn't once let on about what your doing then ended up not coming along at all or contributing a single thing to it..

That was bang out of order IMO..

There's issues like that throughout the team, a lot of it comes down to a large number of the players haven't played or been a part of a proper 11 a side club or been part of one for a few years..

We dont have enough guys the "Club" mentality!

Things like KNOWING how important attending training is, paying your cash every week, being available for games on Sundays, still coming along to support on the sidelines when injured or running late, WANTING to be involved with raising money, sponsorship etc etc..

We need to get this mind set installed into the players at the club!

Ritchie
13-05-2010, 10:41 AM
Not being funny Pete, I like you but I find when you start championing stuff to be arranged and preaching about commitment, it's all a bit cringeworthy and pretty much cheeky to be fair..

Only Ben has pulled out of stuff, not turned up, gave a excuse etc more than you..

Then there's the racenight, you completely deefied every post on here about it, ignored mines and Johns texts regarding it, didn't once let on about what your doing then ended up not coming along at all or contributing a single thing to it..

There's issues like that throughout the team, a lot of it comes down to a large number of the players haven't played or been a part of a proper 11 a side club or been part of one for a few years..

Things like KNOWING how important attending training is, paying your cash every week, being available for games on Sundays, still coming along to support on the sidelines when injured or running late, WANTING to be involved with raising money, sponsorship etc etc..

well this needs to be all brought up when we are together.... best time is in the changing room!

Judas Iscariot
13-05-2010, 10:52 AM
well this needs to be all brought up when we are together.... best time is in the changing room!

Right, so let's just post whatever ***** we want on here until someone questions it then that's the time it should be saved for the changing room!?

Ritchie
13-05-2010, 11:13 AM
Right, so let's just post whatever ***** we want on here until someone questions it then that's the time it should be saved for the changing room!?

at what point did i say that???

there are more and more players joining the beers who do not post on here.

therefore we cant expect to get everyones opinion on here.

things like this needs discussed when everyone is there and thats not going to happen on this messageboard.

the only time that will happen is on a match day.

stop acting like the whole worlds against you.....i want to see this team progress too and im sure/hope the majority of the team are the same.

Judas Iscariot
13-05-2010, 11:32 AM
at what point did i say that???

there are more and more players joining the beers who do not post on here.

therefore we cant expect to get everyones opinion on here.

things like this needs discussed when everyone is there and thats not going to happen on this messageboard.

the only time that will happen is on a match day.

stop acting like the whole worlds against you.....i want to see this team progress too and im sure/hope the majority of the team are the same.

**** off, ****ing far from it!

It's called being realistic, folk all talk the talk but it's been proven time and time again only about 25% of us continually actually walk the walk..

If players are wanting the team to move on they'll soon jump aboard the ship of what we're trying to do otherwise they'll get left behind as we'll always be getting new people along and constantly trying to recruit..

Ritchie
13-05-2010, 11:35 AM
****ing far from it!

It's called being realistic, folk all talk the talk but it's been proven tine and time again only about 25% of us continually actually walk the walk..

i just want to win TROPHIIIIIEEEEESSSS!!! :greengrin

Mister P
13-05-2010, 11:48 AM
i just want 3 points regularly.

Ritchie
13-05-2010, 11:57 AM
i just want 3 points regularly.

thanks for that constructive input boss!! :wink:

sauzee=legend
13-05-2010, 12:24 PM
And Tarq's just wants his h()le.............

Gus
13-05-2010, 12:27 PM
I wasn't gonna post but I am, so listen.

Last few games has been nothing short of a shower of s***e.....end of.

I for one thought Nick & I did very well last night, but we are measured on the goals we concede & that was three similar goals to what we always concede....(so for my part I apologise)

Now whether this is because the forwards dont put the opposition defenders under enough pressure or the midfield aren't closing there man down winning their tackles, tracking back or is the fact that the defence can't position themselves correctly as a unit to deal with balls over the top. I do get quite narked as you know when people have a go at the defence & most of the time I think some comments are not justified IMO....

We WIN AS A TEAM, LOSE AS A TEAM, sadly though I could probably count on one hand the amount of lads I think "attempt" to pull their weight on the park.

I am not getting at anyone personally, but wake up chaps.

We have the ability, most of us have played many a game together so to bang on about training etc is a load of bull, why do we never have the conversations when we are winning..........."see you all 2moro at craigmount":grr:

Last night after the game said it all to me for some people's attitiude. I wanted to speak about the game & have an open & honest conversation about it.............but NO lets talk about f*****g curling or something instead.

Says it all, swept under the carpet, coz we will make it right in the game

****NEWS FLASH****

WE WON'T

rant over

xx

lyonhibs
13-05-2010, 12:30 PM
And Tarq's just wants his h()le.............

:confused: :confused: - not quite getting the humour here Pete??

I'm naturally a bit quieter than some others, and I couldn't play last night so I can't pass comment on what did/didn't happen.

The reason I'm out this weekend has got naff all to do with getting my Nat King - far from it. I'm going to an Economics reunion in Aviemore, which will be a proper sausage fest!! :greengrin

After than, I'm back, and should be at training on Monday, assuming my lift from up North gets me back in time.

Ritchie
13-05-2010, 12:32 PM
I wasn't gonna post but I am, so listen.

Last few games has been nothing short of a shower of s***e.....end of.

I for one thought Nick & I did very well last night, but we are measured on the goals we concede & that was three similar goals to what we always concede....(so for my part I apologise)

Now whether this is because the forwards dont put the opposition defenders under enough pressure or the midfield aren't closing there man down winning their tackles, tracking back or is the fact that the defence can't position themselves correctly as a unit to deal with balls over the top. I do get quite narked as you know when people have a go at the defence & most of the time I think some comments are not justified IMO....

We WIN AS A TEAM, LOSE AS A TEAM, sadly though I could probably count on one hand the amount of lads I think "attempt" to pull their weight on the park.

I am not getting at anyone personally, but wake up chaps.

We have the ability, most of us have played many a game together so to bang on about training etc is a load of bull, why do we never have the conversations when we are winning..........."see you all 2moro at craigmount":grr:

Last night after the game said it all to me for some people's attitiude. I wanted to speak about the game & have an open & honest conversation about it.............but NO lets talk about f*****g curling or something instead.

Says it all, swept under the carpet, coz we will make it right in the game

****NEWS FLASH****

WE WON'T

rant over

xx

your right Gus.... i never understood why 99.9999% of teams in the world have training sessions. :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

:confused: :confused: - not quite getting the humour here Pete??

I'm naturally a bit quieter than some others, and I couldn't play last night so I can't pass comment on what did/didn't happen.

The reason I'm out this weekend has got naff all to do with getting my Nat King - far from it. I'm going to an Economics reunion in Aviemore, which will be a proper sausage fest!! :greengrin

After than, I'm back, and should be at training on Monday, assuming my lift from up North gets me back in time.

WOW! sounds like a hoot tarqs! :greengrin

sauzee=legend
13-05-2010, 12:37 PM
How about this sunday after the match we all stay back and have a proper chat about current issues and the way forward?

Not just a 2minute chat to say "we should have done this or that"

As there is no Monday night footie this week - how about a Beers training session at pitz or WOF?

Judas Iscariot
13-05-2010, 12:59 PM
your right Gus.... i never understood why 99.9999% of teams in the world have training sessions. :rolleyes:

Dobber much?

I think most ***** realise that Matt was meaning that us "Training" is now being used by some as the holy grail and folk seem to think it's the answer to all our problems..

Which it clearly isn't!

The_Horde
13-05-2010, 07:01 PM

What was the need in bringing me into this?

I've not pulled out of anything in quite a while and if i can't make it i'll say so beforehand.

I attended the race night, okay only for a short while, my mistake but i did bring with me +4 who didn't really have much of a clue what it was all about but i still managed to blag them into coming for the cause, and each of whom bought a few raffle tickets etc.

So again pointless, I'm trying to change the reputation i seem to have built for myself and would appreciate it if in future i wasn't made an example of on a public message board while you're having a dig at someone else.

Judas Iscariot
13-05-2010, 07:07 PM

I've not pulled out of anything in quite a while and if i can't make it i'll say so beforehand.

I attended the race night, okay only for a short while, my mistake but i did bring with me +4 who didn't really have much of a clue what it was all about but i still managed to blag them into coming for the cause, and each of whom bought a few raffle tickets etc.

So again pointless, I'm trying to change the reputation i seem to have built for myself and would appreciate it if in future i wasn't made an example of on a public message board while you're having a dig at someone else.

Dry yer ****in eyes..

If this had been any other team you'd have been told not to bother coming back a long time ago..

Gus
13-05-2010, 07:15 PM

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

YOU REALLY ARE A JOBBY.....comment about training when you turn up week in week out, until then............dinnae bother (altho i know u have uni)

Well done & a BIG thanks for coming to the racenight lad, it was appreciated & if you show commitment, ability & are honest going forward then there is not a problem, but at the mo you have made your bed....

Dry yer ****in eyes..

If this had been any other team you'd have been told not to bother coming back a long time ago..

:agree:

The_Horde
13-05-2010, 07:20 PM
Dry yer ****in eyes..

There's only one person who needs to dry their f*****g eyes here by the look of it and it's no me.

Again, any need?

If you've got a problem with me i'd appreciate you say it to me privately, rather than acting like a big bairn on a public message board.

The_Horde
13-05-2010, 07:28 PM
YOU REALLY ARE A JOBBY.....comment about training when you turn up week in week out, until then............dinnae bother (altho i know u have uni)

Well done & a BIG thanks for coming to the racenight lad, it was appreciated & if you show commitment, ability & are honest going forward then there is not a problem, but at the mo you have made your bed....

:agree:

It wasn't long ago everybody was preaching a new start for everybody, but it seems it just isn't working out for me.. best of luck with next season.

Judas Iscariot
13-05-2010, 07:55 PM
There's only one person who needs to dry their f*****g eyes here by the look of it and it's no me.

Again, any need?

If you've got a problem with me i'd appreciate you say it to me privately, rather than acting like a big bairn on a public message board.

My eyes are perfectly dry, if you think what I said is out of order then that's how it is! I've not lied or made anything up!

So there's plenty need IMO, I'm no the bairn that can't take being told a few truths..

It wasn't long ago everybody was preaching a new start for everybody, but it seems it just isn't working out for me.. best of luck with next season.

When and where was this said?

Gus
13-05-2010, 08:03 PM

Again, any need?

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:IQQvaV95SG0YeM:http://melchettmike.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/gazza-crying15.jpg (http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://melchettmike.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/gazza-crying15.jpg&imgrefurl=http://melchettmike.wordpress.com/category/war-in-gaza/&usg=__1ZT8Oa86pT5CRCBTnSUzyHKKlbk=&h=128&w=128&sz=12&hl=en&start=7&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=IQQvaV95SG0YeM:&tbnh=91&tbnw=91&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dgazza%2Bcrying%2Bworld%2Bcup%26um%3D1 %26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26tbs%3Disch:1) oh dear

things team related should be aired on the message board, man up ffs

clean slate, respect/trust etc......its earned

The_Horde
13-05-2010, 08:10 PM
My eyes are perfectly dry, if you think what I said is out of order then that's how it is! I've not lied or made anything up!

So there's plenty need IMO, I'm no the bairn that can't take being told a few truths..

When and where was this said?

So what you're saying to me is that if the boot was on the other foot you would bend over and take it? Right then Fenton.

A while back on this very message board.

The_Horde
13-05-2010, 08:14 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:IQQvaV95SG0YeM:http://melchettmike.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/gazza-crying15.jpg (http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://melchettmike.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/gazza-crying15.jpg&imgrefurl=http://melchettmike.wordpress.com/category/war-in-gaza/&usg=__1ZT8Oa86pT5CRCBTnSUzyHKKlbk=&h=128&w=128&sz=12&hl=en&start=7&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=IQQvaV95SG0YeM:&tbnh=91&tbnw=91&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dgazza%2Bcrying%2Bworld%2Bcup%26um%3D1 %26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26tbs%3Disch:1) oh dear

things team related should be aired on the message board, man up ffs

clean slate, respect/trust etc......its earned

:blah: :blah:

I can take criticism, when it's constructive, that was just a blatant attempt at bullying and making an example of someone.

Honestly you would think some people on here were the epitome of greatness.

Gus
13-05-2010, 08:23 PM
:blah: :blah:

I can take criticism, when it's constructive, that was just a blatant attempt at bullying and making an example of someone.

Honestly you would think some people on here were the epitome of greatness.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:cRFhv7HKwFdgMM:http://byfiles.storage.msn.com/y1pXmkEmEaHj73Ywteibjhms2Jca62CS9eGeywnsqgFc7ZWPPp KsQhIjbdUxKQvGukxAsJ6a4EMNUU%3FPARTNER%3DWRITER (http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://byfiles.storage.msn.com/y1pXmkEmEaHj73Ywteibjhms2Jca62CS9eGeywnsqgFc7ZWPPp KsQhIjbdUxKQvGukxAsJ6a4EMNUU%3FPARTNER%3DWRITER&imgrefurl=http://msnuktvsoaps.spaces.live.com/%3F_c11_BlogPart_pagedir%3DNext%26_c11_BlogPart_ha ndle%3Dcns!E65397F19A3BDCEA!1685%26_c11_BlogPart_B logPart%3Dblogview%26_c%3DBlogPart&usg=__zwkqaC_Ts3K8iegt6OfX2iieKT0=&h=179&w=159&sz=9&hl=en&start=5&itbs=1&tbnid=cRFhv7HKwFdgMM:&tbnh=101&tbnw=90&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dgus%2Bfrom%2Beastenders%26hl%3Den%26g bv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1) cheers lad

as for bullying......behave chap, thats the last thing anyone wants. YOU were used as an example & YOU took exception to that, fair enough, but like previously said,YOU have made your bed, YOU got to lie in it......................it is up to YOU to change people's opinions of YOU

The_Horde
13-05-2010, 09:28 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:cRFhv7HKwFdgMM:http://byfiles.storage.msn.com/y1pXmkEmEaHj73Ywteibjhms2Jca62CS9eGeywnsqgFc7ZWPPp KsQhIjbdUxKQvGukxAsJ6a4EMNUU%3FPARTNER%3DWRITER (http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://byfiles.storage.msn.com/y1pXmkEmEaHj73Ywteibjhms2Jca62CS9eGeywnsqgFc7ZWPPp KsQhIjbdUxKQvGukxAsJ6a4EMNUU%3FPARTNER%3DWRITER&imgrefurl=http://msnuktvsoaps.spaces.live.com/%3F_c11_BlogPart_pagedir%3DNext%26_c11_BlogPart_ha ndle%3Dcns!E65397F19A3BDCEA!1685%26_c11_BlogPart_B logPart%3Dblogview%26_c%3DBlogPart&usg=__zwkqaC_Ts3K8iegt6OfX2iieKT0=&h=179&w=159&sz=9&hl=en&start=5&itbs=1&tbnid=cRFhv7HKwFdgMM:&tbnh=101&tbnw=90&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dgus%2Bfrom%2Beastenders%26hl%3Den%26g bv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1) cheers lad

as for bullying......behave chap, thats the last thing anyone wants. YOU were used as an example & YOU took exception to that, fair enough, but like previously said,YOU have made your bed, YOU got to lie in it......................it is up to YOU to change people's opinions of YOU

I'm sticking with my opinion and as I've previously said, genuinely good luck with next season.

Hopefully see a couple of you in Europe. :agree:

Scooter
13-05-2010, 09:56 PM
Stop it RIGHT NOW!!!!! Stop the swearing, stop the bitching and stop the general crap!!

Everyone has vaild points but the bottom line is John is the manager and fenton is captain. To many folk trying to have a say, everyone it cut out. If anyone has anything to say take it up with those two either privately (face to face is alway better or PM/text) or wait until we have an offically team meeting then if your no happy then well I'm sorry its their ball. That goes for me too!

Stop have sly digs at each other it's not constructive and nit helpful. Aye not everyone Is going to get on but for the sake of everyone else and the team either sort it out privately, shut up and get on with it or leave.

Judas Iscariot
14-05-2010, 09:38 AM
Stop it RIGHT NOW!!!!! Stop the swearing, stop the bitching and stop the general crap!!

Everyone has vaild points but the bottom line is John is the manager and fenton is captain. To many folk trying to have a say, everyone it cut out. If anyone has anything to say take it up with those two either privately (face to face is alway better or PM/text) or wait until we have an offically team meeting then if your no happy then well I'm sorry its their ball. That goes for me too!

Stop have sly digs at each other it's not constructive and nit helpful. Aye not everyone Is going to get on but for the sake of everyone else and the team either sort it out privately, shut up and get on with it or leave.

Archie I know your trying to help but it's the big bad world and folk shout, swear and bitch at each other..

Be it face to face, over the phone, on a forum, whatever!

It happens!

Too much **** goes on with this team which NEVER ever gets addressed, it just gets swept aside and forgotten about!

Well that's not happening from now on!

If something needs to be said or sorted out it will happen, be it in the changing room, on here, at training, where the **** ever!

Issues WILL be getting addressed from now on and if folk don't like it well TOUGH!

We're not running some U14's team, we're all meant to be ****ing grown ups that are well aware of what the big bad horrible world is like and if anyone isn't it's wake up time for them BIG STYLE!

I didn't want to air our "dirty laundry" on here but enough is enough..

No more ****ing about, half heartedness and general bull****! You only have to look at our results and performances this year to see there's something wrong and to start fixing it the crap is getting cut out!

I only want this club to be successful, not be embarrassed every game next season, play good football and be a enjoyable team to play in!

GGTTBeers

Ritchie
14-05-2010, 09:42 AM
Archie I know your trying to help but it's the big bad world and folk shout, swear and bitch at each other..

Be it face to face, over the phone, on a forum, whatever!

It happens!

Too much **** goes on with this team which NEVER ever gets addressed, it just gets swept aside and forgotten about!

Well that's not happening from now on!

If something needs to be said or sorted out it will happen, be it in the changing room, on here, at training, where the **** ever!

Issues WILL be getting addressed from now on and if folk don't like it well TOUGH!

We're not running some U14's team, we're all meant to be ****ing grown ups that are well aware of what the big bad horrible world is like and if anyone isn't it's wake up time for them BIG STYLE!

I didn't want to air our "dirty laundry" on here but enough is enough..

No more ****ing about, half heartedness and general bull****! You only have to look at our results and performances this year to see there's something wrong and to start fixing it the crap is getting cut out!

I only want this club to be successful, not be embarrassed every game next season, play good football and be a enjoyable team to play in!

GGTTBeers

i agree!!! :agree:

your still a cock though!! :agree:

:greengrin

Judas Iscariot
14-05-2010, 10:15 AM
i agree!!! :agree:

your still a cock though!! :agree:

:greengrin

This is what I'm talking about :rolleyes:

Take it you couldn't add anything mature or contribute something worthwhile naw?

Your such a total pissycook muppet likesay...

And I'm not talking bout Mickey Mouse either..

Ritchie
14-05-2010, 10:25 AM

Take it you couldn't add anything mature or contribute something worthwhile naw?

aw come on fenton!! :rolleyes:

i was only trying to lighten the mood!

i said my piece yesterday regarding training.

and i agreed with everything you said in your post.... things need sorted.

Ritchie
14-05-2010, 10:51 AM

HIDDEN TEXT!!! :faf::faf::faf::faf:

GOOD SHOW FAY GENTON!! :top marks

Judas Iscariot
14-05-2010, 10:55 AM
HIDDEN TEXT!!! :faf::faf::faf::faf:

GOOD SHOW FAY GENTON!! :top marks

Whoooooooosh :greengrin

:wink:

Delboy*
14-05-2010, 07:16 PM
a billion percent behind mr fenton!

The team is moving on from what it has previously been. im loath to say that it has just been a diddy team because that would be disrespectful to John, Danny n all involved so far, n we wouldnt be here if not for previous efforts, but........nevertheless the team has to change to have any chance of succeeding.
i dont mean winning everything we play in but to survive in an established league, compete and not be a jokey laughing stalk.

It is time for all involved at the moment to decide if they are up for the challenge. its not gonna be all roses n chuckles, its gonna be hard especially for those struggling to get into the team.

One last thing tho, we are a team based around a website forum, naw?
but anytime anything slightly critical (but true) is said and its all "these things shouldnt be aired in a public forum":blah:"these things r best saved for the changing room":blah:
And its almost like people make out that the person posting it is being cowardly or underhand, but its said for all to see. its open n honest n if anyone disagrees they then hav the opportunity to counter it.
Too many people too easilly offended, especially when nothing remotely controversial has been said!

I applaud Fenton for having the balls to air his views and be honest about what he feels is holding us back. doesnt mean he is always right but its better than skirting round the issue all the time.