PDA

View Full Version : blair tolmie

oconnors_strip
28-04-2010, 11:05 PM
blair made his 1st team debut for celtic tonight at parkhead in their friendly against az alkmaar, always good to see a former hibs youngster progressing in the game.:clapper:

celtic lost 2-1.

Bayern Bru
29-04-2010, 12:17 AM
Attendance: 2,500.

So much for the greatest fans in the world :wink:

KWJ
29-04-2010, 02:34 AM
The match was played at the same time as the SFA youth cup final v the huns.

Good to see them progress, not so good that it's at our rivals.

.Sean.
29-04-2010, 07:03 AM
Why did he leave Hibs, and how old is the boy?

KWJ
29-04-2010, 07:15 AM
because he was duplicated in FM07 and he didn't think it'd happen if he played for Celtic.

:wink:

Future17
29-04-2010, 08:21 AM

Think he'll be 21, maybe 22? Hibs didn't offer him a new deal.

because he was duplicated in FM07 and he didn't think it'd happen if he played for Celtic.

:wink:

So good it was like there was 2 of him. :wink:

Andy74
29-04-2010, 08:27 AM
blair made his 1st team debut for celtic tonight at parkhead in their friendly against az alkmaar, always good to see a former hibs youngster progressing in the game.:clapper:

celtic lost 2-1.

I'm not so sure he is progressing anywhere. He has no chance of playing for Celtic any other time!

basehibby
29-04-2010, 08:53 AM

I'd assume that Mixu(?) didn't think he was as promising as McCormack, Hanlon and our other young CH who's on loan somewhere (Ewan Moyes?). I hope he was right.

Mowbray, who signed him for Celtic, obviously rated him while at Hibs - but then he rated Shelton Martis pretty highly too, so there you go.

Removed
29-04-2010, 09:08 AM
I'd assume that Mixu(?) didn't think he was as promising as McCormack, Hanlon and our other young CH who's on loan somewhere (Ewan Moyes?). I hope he was right.

Mowbray, who signed him for Celtic, obviously rated him while at Hibs - but then he rated Shelton Martis pretty highly too, so there you go.

Think he might still be on loan at Livingston?

BSEJVT
29-04-2010, 09:20 AM
Moyes is on loan at Arbroath

fultonatemybaby
29-04-2010, 05:59 PM
i no him personally, reckons he has no chance at smeltic. deal is up at end of season and says he will be trying his luck down south. obviously just a chance for him to be put in shop window last night, albeit infront of about 46fans. he was ready to chuck it before mowbray signed him from nowere.

oconnors_strip
29-04-2010, 06:26 PM
I'm not so sure he is progressing anywhere. He has no chance of playing for Celtic any other time!

he is learning more about the game being at celtic than at the likes of livingston. he no doubt knew he wouldnt get the chance to play 1st team football at parkhead but mowbray gave him a chance and he took it.

i no him personally, reckons he has no chance at smeltic. deal is up at end of season and says he will be trying his luck down south. obviously just a chance for him to be put in shop window last night, albeit infront of about 46fans. he was ready to chuck it before mowbray signed him from nowere.

i hope blair does get a team down south, he has to much potential to play part time or throw in the towel.