View Full Version : Derby game in Magdalene

28-04-2010, 01:29 AM
I will be in Magdalene on Saturday,got my ticket but after a night out on Friday,could be a bit pished for the early kick off,anybody got a hoose near-by full o' drink and a decent sized flat screen?:devil:

hibs is life
28-04-2010, 08:34 AM
where in magdalen are u? think it will be a long 1 4 me 2 as its a party all weekend ha ha

28-04-2010, 08:36 AM
I will be in Magdalene on Saturday,got my ticket but after a night out on Friday,could be a bit pished for the early kick off,anybody got a hoose near-by full o' drink and a decent sized flat screen?:devil:

where in magdalen are u? think it will be a long 1 4 me 2 as its a party all weekend ha ha

Call yourselves Hibs fans :devil:

:hide:

hibs is life
28-04-2010, 08:43 AM
yes a do but if u have a wedding the night be 4 then am sure u would not make it either

28-04-2010, 08:45 AM

Sandy
28-04-2010, 08:47 AM
Call yourselves Hibs fans :devil:

:hide:

yes a do but if u have a wedding the night be 4 then am sure u would not make it either

:faf::tumble:

28-04-2010, 09:00 AM
:faf::tumble:

28-04-2010, 09:37 AM
I will be in Magdalene on Saturday,got my ticket but after a night out on Friday,could be a bit pished for the early kick off,anybody got a hoose near-by full o' drink and a decent sized flat screen?:devil:Im 2 doors doon fi ye, ye can have my hoose for the day as im off tae a wedding ...mind feed the rottweilers !!!! :party:

28-04-2010, 10:36 AM

Only if I was the bride.....and even then that's debatable :wink:

28-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Only if I was the bride.....and even then that's debatable :wink:

Never give up hope hen, the right one is out there somewhere. :greengrin

28-04-2010, 07:04 PM

Got to watch where you drink in Magdalene, there's a boy round there who is quite bad for drinking out of date bevvy :devil:

28-04-2010, 07:21 PM
Got to watch where you drink in Magdalene, there's a boy round there who is quite bad for drinking out of date bevvy :devil:And my guts have never been the same Jamesie !!!! :greengrin

28-04-2010, 10:14 PM
Never give up hope hen, the right one is out there somewhere. :greengrin:agree:you know what they say........for every Jock,there's a Jenny.:wink: