PDA

View Full Version : Savage vs Interviewer round 2

Hainan Hibs
27-04-2010, 11:12 PM
Scroll down the page and listen to the interview with Robbie Savage, the interviewer has some cracking inputs:faf:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/8632364.stm

Hibbie_Cameron
27-04-2010, 11:24 PM
The interviewer seems like a bit of a prick.

If Derby have had so many injuries then what the hell is he expecting from the team. Totally out of order having a dig at Wales as well, thought Savage was quite restraint

MWHIBBIES
28-04-2010, 12:14 AM
That pundit is a bit of a tit.

Seems like all savage is trying to do is defend the team and look on the briteside and the guy is only picking our the negatives from the game and season.

Also the dig at wales was very unfair.

Hainan Hibs
28-04-2010, 12:38 AM
They've had a previous handbag confrontation,

YouTube - Robbie Savage on a Rant (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THYB_fTQf70)

Hibbie_Cameron
28-04-2010, 12:50 AM
They've had a previous handbag confrontation,

YouTube - Robbie Savage on a Rant (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THYB_fTQf70)

That interviewer is totally unbelievable imo. Would he have the guts to ask those questions to Sir Alex Ferguson or the like?

McD
28-04-2010, 10:37 AM
Typical example of the level of 'journalism' that is becoming the standard to expect.

Its easier to simply criticise and complain than offer thought-out, constructive comments. The pundit here seems to simply want to continue to just put the boot in.

If results are poor then the reporting and commenting on matches will reflect this, but can be put forward in a constructive manner - illustrating possible reasons why, possible ways forward, reasons to change xyz, etc.

Same kind of dross that the majority of the papers peddle, the phone-ins encourage, as it appeals to the masses who are attracted to sensationalist idiots/Kelvin MacKenzie - types who are more concerned with inflammatory headlines/phone-in topics to boost ratings rather than solid and decent journalism.

Sioux
28-04-2010, 05:37 PM
The interviewer sounds like some of the 'experts' on here:greengrin

HibbyKeith
28-04-2010, 06:15 PM
Interviewer sounded a total twat!

have to admit i quite like robbie savage, fairly honest assesment whenever i've heard him.

500miles
28-04-2010, 09:24 PM
Savage done well to act with restraint.

If all you can do is analyse results, and not games, then you have no appreciation of the game of football.

Woody1985
28-04-2010, 10:36 PM
What a tosser that interviewer is. I was getting pissed off just listening to that.

matty_f
28-04-2010, 10:39 PM
Savage done well to act with restraint.

If all you can do is analyse results, and not games, then you have no appreciation of the game of football.

:top marks

What a tosser that interviewer is. I was getting pissed off just listening to that.

:agree:

Greentinted
28-04-2010, 10:54 PM

It must be something about these so-called 'sports' presenters. This chap is obviously cut from the same cloth as that travesty of a radio jock Ewan Cameron.

Hibbie_Cameron
28-04-2010, 10:57 PM
Found out that the interviewer used to play for Leicester, one of Derby's rivals

heretoday
29-04-2010, 12:28 AM
Hibs could have done with Savage the last couple of seasons.