PDA

View Full Version : A Positive Thread...

Keith_M
25-04-2010, 05:13 PM
I know, sorry, :wink:

I thought Hibs were much improved today. I realise that they're far from the finished article but at least they showed some determination and some decent passages of play. They scored one legitimate goal and should have had a penalty. Only poor refereeing prevented a point being won (because Miller's goal was also onside, so 2-2 would have been fair)

There we go anti-rant over. I'll now go back to being a total misery. :greengrin

LEaston87
25-04-2010, 05:30 PM
the most pleasing thing I got from today was seeing a hideous looking hun (I presume he was in the hibs end and got chucked out otherwise he would be in the stand celebrating) get beat up by a police horse at the end of the game outside the south stand :top marks

LEaston87
25-04-2010, 05:32 PM
Seriously though, I agree. I felt Hanlon and Thicot looked great together and thats the best I have seen derek play since his return, he rarely dribbles by players these days but he was back to his old self today :agree:

MussyHibby
25-04-2010, 06:05 PM
Seriously though, I agree. I felt Hanlon and Thicot looked great together and thats the best I have seen derek play since his return, he rarely dribbles by players these days but he was back to his old self today :agree:

Thought he done ok but he seems so slow, like most Hibs players:grr:

Fwiw, Rangers coasted that game. Only a couple of minor positives in Hanlon and Thicot.

Hamish
25-04-2010, 06:34 PM
[/B]

Thought he done ok but he seems so slow, like most Hibs players:grr:

Fwiw, Rangers coasted that game. Only a couple of minor positives in Hanlon and Thicot.:agree:

Thought Hughes would have told them at HT to step up the pace a bit and while we were better we never really got to grips with the game

Also thought Rankin was decent. There is a player in there somewhere. McBride is a tidy player, but again lacks genuine pace which is a problem in the position he is asked to play

Riordan looked good on the ball, but too easily bullied and brushed aside sometimes.

I'll be surprised if we win again this season

scoopyboy
25-04-2010, 06:40 PM
:agree:

Thought Hughes would have told them at HT to step up the pace a bit and while we were better we never really got to grips with the game

Also thought Rankin was decent. There is a player in there somewhere. McBride is a tidy player, but again lacks genuine pace which is a problem in the position he is asked to play

Riordan looked good on the ball, but too easily bullied and brushed aside sometimes.

I'll be surprised if we win again this season

If we play as well next week as we played the last two games we will beat Hearts.

Weren't great but good enough to beat the ****.

Hamish
25-04-2010, 06:56 PM
If we play as well next week as we played the last two games we will beat Hearts.

Weren't great but good enough to beat the ****.

Yes that's probably true and at times we looked decent BUT we seem to get a major case of the runs when we see maroon jerseys.

Thicot and Hanlon must be the centre backs and I'd push Spoony to RB, not his best position I know but needs must - its either that or switch Murray over and bring in Lewis

houston1875
25-04-2010, 07:14 PM
Yes that's probably true and at times we looked decent BUT we seem to get a major case of the runs when we see maroon jerseys.

Thicot and Hanlon must be the centre backs and I'd push Spoony to RB, not his best position I know but needs must - its either that or switch Murray over and bring in Lewis

ive been saying this for sometime,Hanlon gonna be a class act!!
plus id prefer Ian Murray's composure in midfield!! Murrays a legend,in 2nd half when he bollocked the linesman,a thought good for you,coz linesman was a paraffin lamp!!!

greenlex
25-04-2010, 07:15 PM
ive been saying this for sometime,Hanlon gonna be a class act!!
plus id prefer Ian Murray's composure in midfield!! Murrays a legend,in 2nd half when he bollocked the linesman,a thought good for you,coz linesman was a paraffin lamp!!!
Was it a composed bollocking? :greengrin

houston1875
25-04-2010, 07:16 PM
Was it a composed bollocking? :greengrin

nah,full rant! he let rip!!
:greengrin