PDA

View Full Version : Sales of Season Tickets

seanraff07
22-04-2010, 03:26 PM
Does anyone know roughly how many ST's we have sold so far?

There hasn't been any mention of it on the official site or the EEN i don't think, this gives me a feeling that we haven't sold an awful lot. Although according to my mate (a Hearts fan) says that according to a fellow Hearts fan they have sold 6,500, yet we have sold 7,500. I don't think a **** would make something like that up. But thought i'd just ask if anyone else is aware of how many ST's we have sold so far.:confused:

Hibby Bairn
22-04-2010, 04:04 PM
Well I haven't bought mine yet so that is 4 not replaced.......yet.......maybe!

BigKev
22-04-2010, 04:12 PM
I'd doubt either club has sold anywhere near the figures you've been told.

Hibs will take a boost when the 30th April deadline for payment plan application passes.

At the moment you're probably lucky if we've sold 1000.

RIP
22-04-2010, 04:24 PM

There hasn't been any mention of it on the official site or the EEN i don't think, this gives me a feeling that we haven't sold an awful lot. Although according to my mate (a Hearts fan) says that according to a fellow Hearts fan they have sold 6,500, yet we have sold 7,500. I don't think a **** would make something like that up. But thought i'd just ask if anyone else is aware of how many ST's we have sold so far.:confused:

At the end of a season we will have more points.

Golden Bear
22-04-2010, 04:38 PM

At this stage, I'd honestly reckon that 750 would be a lot nearer the mark than 7,500.

Remember if your mate's a hawrts fan then he's likely to be a fantasist!

son of haggart
22-04-2010, 04:53 PM
I'd doubt either club has sold anywhere near the figures you've been told.

Hibs will take a boost when the 30th April deadline for payment plan application passes.

At the moment you're probably lucky if we've sold 1000.

Hearts figure of over 6.500 sold comes from the official website. There were incentives for current season ticket holders to renew £15 - 20 off IIRC). It is 'slightly above' last years figure for the same stage

greenlex
22-04-2010, 04:55 PM
Hearts figure of over 6.500 sold comes from the official website. There were incentives for current season ticket holders to renew £15 - 20 off IIRC). It is 'slightly above' last years figure for the same stage

Your home games regularly used to sell out according to you official site too.:rolleyes:

Bob Box Fish
22-04-2010, 06:08 PM
Historically if we are selling a lot or breaking season ticket records aka Mowbray era etc the club love to publicise it (EEN etc).

When we are not selling at a particularly great rate the club dont issue any statements on sales.

I dont recall the club mentioning how many we sold for the current season (total) at any point this season?

seanraff07
22-04-2010, 06:18 PM

We may be a big bit behind you so far on ST sales so far but like someone else already suggested our sales are sure to go up at higher rate once the pay monthly thing is available as an option. Also your recent form is better than ours so they may have a lot to do with why less Hibbys have decided on buying a ST than Hearts fans have.

Feed McGraw
22-04-2010, 06:57 PM

If Hibs have sold 7,500 season tickets at this moment in time, I will, after devouring my favourite hat, tell Rod he`s got to build something a hell of a lot bigger than a twenty freakin`thousand. :greengrin

Brooster
22-04-2010, 07:05 PM

Are they still selling them for £18 to entice folk along?

Franck is God
22-04-2010, 09:04 PM
I would expect this to be Hibs busiest week so far for ST sales, the closing date is next Friday for the payment plan. I personally know of 5 forms going in this week including my own.

I doubt we will have a drop in sales this year, the payment plan being available as well as the new stand will help attract new ST holders as well as keeping the majority coming back next year.

NAE NOOKIE
22-04-2010, 09:15 PM
Still to renew but will definately do so.

Thinking of getting one for the nephew and I know a guy at work who is talking about getting one for the first time coz for some reason ( which escapes me ) he thinks we will have a good season next year.

brydekirk
22-04-2010, 09:19 PM
Still to renew but will definately do so.

Thinking of getting one for the nephew and I know a guy at work who is talking about getting one for the first time coz for some reason ( which escapes me ) he thinks we will have a good season next year.
has he got any mates ? :thumbsup:

Irish Al 2
22-04-2010, 10:08 PM
I'm sure there was an email from the club last week telling about the installment plan, which mentioned that half the existing season ticket holders had already renewed.

Sorry, just re-read the email - talking mince - ignore.