22-04-2010, 11:10 AM
best advert ever and its not on youtube:grr:
anyone help?

No :faf:

hibsbollah
22-04-2010, 11:12 AM
No :faf:

you're too young to remember that:greengrin
Have you sold the seat for Saturday to a hun yet?

Mon Dieu4
22-04-2010, 11:14 AM
you're too young to remember that:greengrin
Have you sold the seat for Saturday to a hun yet?

I remember it, I prefer "all that way to pick up a chicken?, Aye she doesnt make the best soup in the Highlands for nothing" :faf:

Nah not yet, might just give it away free to one for a laugh :devil: (disclaimer im just joking)

hibsbollah
22-04-2010, 11:18 AM
I remember it, I prefer "all that way to pick up a chicken?, Aye she doesnt make the best soup in the Highlands for nothing" :faf:

Nah not yet, might just give it away free to one for a laugh :devil: (disclaimer im just joking)

Just as well you put that disclaimer in, the hibs.net righteous police will be on to you:devil:

I think we should help the huns celebrate in style. I am arranging a Easter Road ticket swap at my local Orange Hand Bandits Masonic Lodge Boys Brigade and Womens Institute:agree:

Btw you forgot Moira goes to see the male stripper at the end.:faf:

Mon Dieu4
22-04-2010, 11:20 AM
Just as well you put that disclaimer in, the hibs.net righteous police will be on to you:devil:

I think we should help the huns celebrate in style. I am arranging a Easter Road ticket swap at my local Orange Hand Bandits Masonic Lodge Boys Brigade and Womens Institute:agree:

Btw you forgot Moira goes to see the male stripper at the end.:faf:

I might just offer it to Nick Griffin instead :faf:

hibsbollah
22-04-2010, 11:22 AM
I might just offer it to Nick Griffin instead :faf:

Nick loves the Hibs. His favourite player is Big Sol:agree:

Peevemor
22-04-2010, 11:31 AM
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/SOUP+AD+STAR+PHIL+FOUND+HANGED%3B+Tragedy+of+veter an+Scots+actor.(News)-a082314822

:boo hoo:

hibsbollah
22-04-2010, 11:36 AM
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/SOUP+AD+STAR+PHIL+FOUND+HANGED%3B+Tragedy+of+veter an+Scots+actor.(News)-a082314822 (http://www.thefreelibrary.com/SOUP+AD+STAR+PHIL+FOUND+HANGED%3B+Tragedy+of+veter an+Scots+actor.(News)-a082314822)

:boo hoo:

Not much of a eulogy "If there was a recasting of the Seven Dwarves, he would be Grumpy":confused:

Peevemor
22-04-2010, 11:38 AM
Not much of a eulogy "If there was a recasting of the Seven Dwarves, he would be Grumpy":confused:

That'd work for half of hibs.net these days. :greengrin

Mon Dieu4
22-04-2010, 11:46 AM

If there was a recasting of the Seven Dwarves Andy Cameron would still be a c£nt :greengrin

hibsbollah
22-04-2010, 11:48 AM
If there was a recasting of the Seven Dwarves Andy Cameron would still be a c£nt :greengrin

:agree:Sleepy, Grumpy, Doc, Happy, Bashful, Dopey, Sneezy.... and ****.

Phil D. Rolls
22-04-2010, 01:00 PM

Nah, they'd definitely "jumped the shark" by the time that one came out.