PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Renewal

Mikeystewart
21-04-2010, 10:11 PM
Who is renewing there season ticket if we get into europe or does it not make a difference?

Dunbar Hibee
21-04-2010, 10:14 PM
Regardless.

Ed De Gramo
21-04-2010, 10:19 PM
renewing regardless :agree:

If we get into Europe...ya dancer...if we dinnae, we regroup and prepare for next season...

Lmc2105
21-04-2010, 10:21 PM
Regardless

we have our ups and downs but doesn't stop you following the team that you love :thumbsup:

.Sean.
21-04-2010, 10:36 PM
I'll be renewing regardless.

Mary Hinge
21-04-2010, 10:42 PM
I've already renewed.......

I enjoy the day out despite the fact that the 90 minutes in the middle is pish (more often than not :greengrin)

Removed
21-04-2010, 10:42 PM
I'll be renewing regardless.

:shocked:

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.slashfood.com/media/2009/07/uber-tavern.jpg

I've already renewed.......

I enjoy the day out despite the fact that the 90 minutes in the middle is pish (more often than not :greengrin)

:faf:

Me too

MountcastleHibs
21-04-2010, 11:01 PM
I renewed three weeks ago. Never crossed my mind not to renew. I'm a Hibs supporter, and I will support my team, regardless of league position.

I still think we'll qualify for Europe.

gorgie_harp
22-04-2010, 07:20 AM
Have just renewed 2 adult season tickets (skint again).
Was thinking about not renewing,due to the piss poor performances of players and mamagment this season and last.:grr:

houston1875
22-04-2010, 08:27 AM
Regardless

we have our ups and downs but doesn't stop you following the team that you love :thumbsup:

exactly thats what football is all about!! if u want perfect fitba go watch man utd?

George Clooney
22-04-2010, 08:40 AM
Seeing as the extent of our European adventure will probably consist of being horsed by a team of Baltic fishermen before the end of the trades fortnight, I fail to see why that would be a factor in not buying.

Bottom line is that going to the game beats going to Ocean Terminal with the wife every time!

K.Marx
22-04-2010, 08:47 AM
Had a season ticket for 9 years then gave it up for this season, not planning on getting one for this coming season either...Will probably attend 6 or so home games and a few away as like this season

Ritchie
22-04-2010, 08:58 AM
im far from happy with the current set up at hibs and i fear it wont improve next season :boo hoo:...... BUT..... i will definately be renewing my season ticket! :agree:

Judas Iscariot
22-04-2010, 09:04 AM
Wheres the "Renewed already" option :confused:

Give me my Überfan badge now :agree:

Ritchie
22-04-2010, 09:08 AM
Wheres the "Renewed already" option :confused:

Give me my Überfan badge now :agree:

TALK TO ME!! :bye:

im going on the 30th when i get paid!!

give me my part timer badge now! :agree:

Antifa Hibs
22-04-2010, 09:27 AM
I'll get one this season (Had one for 20 years now!), although Hibs can wait for it, I've £426 in the savings, this year its goin on a holiday!

Next season i'll seriously have to consider, in the terracing last season it was £330, don't mind paying that, this season its £380, its still in the £300 bracket so again don't mind, although have to say not at all happy about the £50 increase. Next season, well this season its £405, next we'll be looking at £415 I reckon, thats a massive increase so we'll see...

If it was the old terracing and the price was £380/£390 i'd be first in the que to buy one, but with these massive price increases i'm having second thoughts. I'll also have to see what this new stand is like, if it has the same character the auld East with the same bodies etc i'll be there in a shot, if it's basically just a new West stand they can ram it.

The thing that bugs me is everyone is constantly telling us that football clubs are businesses, that is the case, fair enough but they should start acting like one. There is ZERO incentive to buy a season ticket for Hibs this season. Your guranteed a ticket for every match home and away, you don't get any money off vouchers, any freebies etc. No incentive to stump up that huge amount of cash at all. If you PATG the total cost is £448, if you miss a game or two your even, then there's always spare tickets going in the pub, from family and friends etc.

Thecat23
22-04-2010, 09:34 AM
I'll renew mine but thinking of moving seat as the boy next to me is honking!!

DH1875
22-04-2010, 11:44 AM
What's europe got to do with it? Its not as if it covers the european games.
Wont be able to get to every game next season so no season ticket for me, aint worth it. Not as if I will struggle to get a seat with the capacity going up. Prices are a joke anyway. Season tickets used to cover cup games and even the reserves. Liked the fact that they would guarantee you a cup final ticket if we got there but with the introduction of the data base the club will know who goes to games and who don't.

Leith Green
22-04-2010, 11:54 AM
Regardless

I support the club first and foremost,the team or manager or whatever or whoever else are irrelevant.... Its Hibernian Football Club I support !

*It'll be just like the thing that we qualify for the Europa league and get a belter of an away trip to Spain or Germany in the year my 1st child has been born and when money is at its tightest,and I end up missing the pi ss up of a lifetime with the boys, just hope my burd sees the significance of such a rare occasion as I have been waiting 30 years...:greengrin

murray26
22-04-2010, 12:20 PM
I'M about %80 sure i'm renewing( 1 adult 1 child) season ticket, not done so yet, i'll probaly wait until late July before making my final decision, reasons puting me off are early T.V games ( my boy plays football and i'm not going to miss taking him to that, i also work every 2nd sat but get away ot 1.30sh so can just make it through in time, also the price increase is a joke.

darwenhibby
22-04-2010, 12:48 PM
Renewed my 3 season tickets this year.

Probably the only three season tickets bought by Lancashire Hibees this year.

The rest have gone watching Blackpool Bolton & Wigan. But no doubt they will return when things improve the Glory HUNting Barstewards.

Darth Hibbie
22-04-2010, 01:23 PM
Renewed mine a couple of weeks ago :notworthy:

Keith_M
22-04-2010, 01:30 PM
Already have, yesterday (along with my old man's ST).

This season has turned into total sh*t but I'm ever the optimist and think we'll improve next year.

BoltonHibee
22-04-2010, 01:47 PM
25% not renewing for next season so far. If that equates to a 25% drop in season ticket revenues for the next campaign I would say that is quite a worrying stat.

Joe Baker II
22-04-2010, 02:04 PM
I'M about %80 sure i'm renewing( 1 adult 1 child) season ticket, not done so yet, i'll probaly wait until late July before making my final decision, reasons puting me off are early T.V games ( my boy plays football and i'm not going to miss taking him to that, i also work every 2nd sat but get away ot 1.30sh so can just make it through in time, also the price increase is a joke.

I stopped ST last season after 16 years due to the increasing number of home and away early kick offs in last 2 years, though in fact have probably spent more money on Scottish football this season as have not I think missed any 3pm home SPL kick offs at ER, been to all our 6 cup games and have been to 6-7 away games.

Not getting season ticket next year - reasons you describe still apply and I may be reluctant to pay equivalent/higher prices pay at the gate prices for what is likely to be inferior atmosphere in new East Stand - depending what atmosphere/stewarding is like in new stand I may go to some games and will certainly go to some away games at grounds I like (Inverness going up good news here). Otherwise will give my junior team more regular support (something I have fancied doing anyway for a while but more reasons to do so now).

jgl07
22-04-2010, 02:52 PM
25% not renewing for next season so far. If that equates to a 25% drop in season ticket revenues for the next campaign I would say that is quite a worrying stat.
But the question was not asked about people who didn't have a season ticket this year who will be getting one for next season.

You will always get a change in the season ticket holders.

BoltonHibee
22-04-2010, 03:02 PM
But the question was not asked about people who didn't have a season ticket this year who will be getting one for next season.

You will always get a change in the season ticket holders.

I know that there will always be those that dont renew and new ones that do purchase, but if 25% of your current customer base disappeared you would have to be worried.

jgl07
22-04-2010, 03:04 PM
I know that there will always be those that dont renew and new ones that do purchase, but if 25% of your current customer base disappeared you would have to be worried.
So 25 people in a random poll on a site that has taken doom and gloom to new levels constitutes evidence?

Half of them could be Yams on the wind up.

NORTHERNHIBBY
22-04-2010, 03:05 PM
I'll renew mine but thinking of moving seat as the boy next to me is honking!!

The bloke next to you says the same thing.Wait till he moves....:greengrin

I will be renewing, but as money gets tighter, and jobs become less secure and the football gets less worth watching, I would not blame a single soul for not digging deep for next season.

BoltonHibee
22-04-2010, 03:08 PM
So 25 people in a random poll on a site that has taken doom and gloom to new levels constitutes evidence?

Half of them could be Yams on the wind up.

No, I never said that, you can read my post again. I said IF.

You are right about this poll, or any for that matter on here, you have no idea who is answering the poll genuinely.

darwenhibby
22-04-2010, 03:44 PM
What Ever happened to " We'll Support You Evermore"

Now that the we have a bigger stadium, people are now beginning to think I will just walk up and pay at the gate.

This rebuilding process vision of the club has been going on since 1995.
There is now light at the end of the tunnel in terms of getting your house in order.
FFS we have gone through the pain barrier for the last 15 years and now we can seriously start thinking about investing money in the team, people are going to turn their backs, because we have not kicked a ball since Christmas.

When have we played well after Christmas in the last 30 years?

I think the next few years could be the time when Hibs as a club come into their own. They can invest in players, get a return on youth investment with more Whethespoons & Hanlons to come through.

We are going to need at least 11-12000 season ticket holders for the next couple of years at least, not going down to figures of 5-6000.

If this happens who knows, we might start to get the results we need post Christmas and should then start to consistantly finish third every seson and looking to split the old firm.

C'mon one last push through the pain barrier and into a new era.

If Yogi can can blend a little bit of battle into his principals of open expansive football we could have a recipe for success.

Glory To The Great Hibees!!

seanraff07
22-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Renewing regardless.

If we don't get into Europe, it's Hibs, what do you expect?

.Sean.
22-04-2010, 07:45 PM
What Ever happened to " We'll Support You Evermore"

Now that the we have a bigger stadium, people are now beginning to think I will just walk up and pay at the gate.

This rebuilding process vision of the club has been going on since 1995.
There is now light at the end of the tunnel in terms of getting your house in order.
FFS we have gone through the pain barrier for the last 15 years and now we can seriously start thinking about investing money in the team, people are going to turn their backs, because we have not kicked a ball since Christmas.

When have we played well after Christmas in the last 30 years?

I think the next few years could be the time when Hibs as a club come into their own. They can invest in players, get a return on youth investment with more Whethespoons & Hanlons to come through.

We are going to need at least 11-12000 season ticket holders for the next couple of years at least, not going down to figures of 5-6000.

If this happens who knows, we might start to get the results we need post Christmas and should then start to consistantly finish third every seson and looking to split the old firm.

C'mon one last push through the pain barrier and into a new era.

If Yogi can can blend a little bit of battle into his principals of open expansive football we could have a recipe for success.

Glory To The Great Hibees!!
Unfortunately there are a fair few Hibbies, some of which seem to be regular posters on .net, who can't comprehend that mentality.

NAE NOOKIE
22-04-2010, 09:06 PM
Regardless

I support the club first and foremost,the team or manager or whatever or whoever else are irrelevant.... Its Hibernian Football Club I support !

*It'll be just like the thing that we qualify for the Europa league and get a belter of an away trip to Spain or Germany in the year my 1st child has been born and when money is at its tightest,and I end up missing the pi ss up of a lifetime with the boys, just hope my burd sees the significance of such a rare occasion as I have been waiting 30 years...:greengrin

:top marks

Also 30 years for me too mate