PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates Bayern Munich vs Olympique Lyonnaise

Sylar
21-04-2010, 06:47 PM
First leg of the second semi-final, live on ITV1.

The Allianz is jumping!

Wotherspiniesta
21-04-2010, 06:48 PM
Lyon at 9/2 looks a big price IMO.

£20 on them

houston1875
21-04-2010, 06:48 PM
Watching game online on itv1 website,should be a good game!

fancy 2-2?

seanraff07
21-04-2010, 06:53 PM
My prediction is 1-1.

seanraff07
21-04-2010, 06:59 PM
Not sure if it's just me but the commentary appears to be slightly behind the game.:confused:

Although it seems to be getting better now.

houston1875
21-04-2010, 07:02 PM
Was reading a blog bout bayern munich,how they provide fans with cheap tickets as low as 11 euros,? includes bus ride to stadium and nae debt,new stadia and stuff?

houston1875
21-04-2010, 07:03 PM
Not sure if it's just me but the commentary appears to be slightly behind the game.:confused:

on itv? or is it on sky?

Removed
21-04-2010, 07:04 PM

:agree:

Bit behind on my tv too

on itv? or is it on sky?

ITV in my house, no got sky

bingo70
21-04-2010, 07:06 PM
Was reading a blog bout bayern munich,how they provide fans with cheap tickets,11 euros,? includes bus ride to stadium and nae debt,new stadia and stuff?

i was in munich a month or so ago, decided not to go as the only tickets available were £40, they may do offers like that for locals :dunno:

few of the lads did go and said it was absolutely amazing though.

houston1875
21-04-2010, 07:06 PM
poor miss fae arjen?

seanraff07
21-04-2010, 07:07 PM
Was reading a blog bout bayern munich,how they provide fans with cheap tickets as low as 11 euros,? includes bus ride to stadium and nae debt,new stadia and stuff?

Stuff Hibs, i'm following Bayern Munich now, hopefully i can get a helicopter directly to the stadium and they will pay for that too.:faf:

Well, i'll do all this once the Volcano ash is gone.:greengrin

Hibs90
21-04-2010, 07:08 PM
Only a matter of time before Bayern score it seems.

seanraff07
21-04-2010, 07:08 PM
:agree:

Bit behind on my tv too

ITV in my house, no got sky

Yep it's only on ITV, not on Sky.

houston1875
21-04-2010, 07:10 PM
Stuff Hibs, i'm following Bayern Munich now, hopefully i can get a helicopter directly to the stadium and they will pay for that too.:faf:

Well, i'll do all this once the Volcano ash is gone.:greengrin

aye,wouldnae mind being over there watching there standard of fitba,lotta no bad teams? beer halls before the games?

would like to see munich win the competition,think Jose and Inter will do it tho,then he'll be back in england,7/2 liverpool next job!

seanraff07
21-04-2010, 07:20 PM
aye,wouldnae mind being over there watching there standard of fitba,lotta no bad teams? beer halls before the games?

would like to see munich win the competition,think Jose and Inter will do it tho,then he'll be back in england,7/2 liverpool next job!

Yep, Bayern, FC Schalke 04, Werder Bremen, Bayer Leverkusen, Stuttgart, Hamburger SV and Wolfsburg, some very decent teams in the Bundesliga, and i'll just mention Arminia Bielefeld too in Bundesliga 2 as my Grandad used to play for them.:greengrin

I still reckon Barca will beat Inter and win the competition.:agree:

Wotherspiniesta
21-04-2010, 07:25 PM
Ribery sent off. Over the ball tackle

Amazing that Lisandro's ankle isn't broken.

Hibs90
21-04-2010, 07:25 PM
Shocking tackle.

Mibbes Aye
21-04-2010, 07:28 PM
Ribery sent off. Over the ball tackle

Amazing that Lisandro's ankle isn't broken.

Pretty horrible by Ribery.

Does he miss the final - if BM make it through - as a consequence (I've got the match on but the sound down!)??

MWHIBBIES
21-04-2010, 07:29 PM
Pretty horrible by Ribery.

Does he miss the final - if BM make it through - as a consequence (I've got the match on but the sound down!)??Na will only miss 2nd leg unless he is in jail by the final.

Mibbes Aye
21-04-2010, 07:32 PM
Na will only miss 2nd leg unless he is in jail by the final.

:greengrin

Ta.

JimBHibees
21-04-2010, 07:43 PM
Dont think the tackle was that bad, a yellow would have sufficed IMO.

Removed
21-04-2010, 07:44 PM

You are joking, surely!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JimBHibees
21-04-2010, 07:46 PM
You are joking, surely!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not really mistimed forwards tackle that looked worse than it was IMO. Thought it was a mans game. :greengrin

Baw Baggio
21-04-2010, 07:46 PM
Ribery is having a pish week (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/7615113/Franck-Ribery-football-scandal-prostitute-breaks-her-silence.html) :bye:

twiceinathens
21-04-2010, 07:48 PM
so if a hibs player suffers a similar tackle this weeknd you would be satisfied with a yellow for the offender?

JimBHibees
21-04-2010, 07:52 PM
so if a hibs player suffers a similar tackle this weeknd you would be satisfied with a yellow for the offender?

Just not sure it was deliberate think he mistimed it and is a forward and didnt really know what he was doing. Maybe completely wrong however players nowadays roll about for next to nothing and personally didnt think it was as bad as people are making out.

Removed
21-04-2010, 07:55 PM
Not really mistimed forwards tackle that looked worse than it was IMO. Thought it was a mans game. :greengrin

Unbelievable.

The fact that he is a forward is irrelevant.

It looked bad because it was

And your last comment doesn't really justify an answer :bitchy:

seanraff07
21-04-2010, 07:57 PM
Lyon down to 10 men.:devil:

Hainan Hibs
21-04-2010, 07:58 PM
I hope there is a search on for the sniper who just shot schweinsteiger

bingo70
21-04-2010, 07:58 PM

i concur, it wasn't malicious, he just lost control of the ball and made an erse of getting it back.

Just not sure it was deliberate think he mistimed it and is a forward and didnt really know what he was doing. Maybe completely wrong however players nowadays roll about for next to nothing and personally didnt think it was as bad as people are making out.

Unbelievable.

IMO one of the reasons it looks so bad is because it's been slowed down so much.

If that was an englishman being sent off i wonder if the commentators would be in such agreement with the ref :hmmm:

Removed
21-04-2010, 08:08 PM
IMO one of the reasons it looks so bad is because it's been slowed down so much.

If that was an englishman being sent off i wonder if the commentators would be in such agreement with the ref :hmmm:

But the ref never saw it slowed down and he thought it was a straight red

What, they are only agreeing because he is French (or not English) :faf:

Jim44
21-04-2010, 08:10 PM
Robben.....great player but what an arrogant tosser. Penalised for a foul, he picks the ball up, gives a mouthful to the ref's assistant, throws the ball away and walks quickly back with his nose in the air with the ref jogging to keep up with him as he tries to lecture him for his behaviour. :greengrin

bingo70
21-04-2010, 08:11 PM
But the ref never saw it slowed down and he thought it was a straight red

What, they are only agreeing because he is French (or not English) :faf:

aye, thats why i think its a harsh red card, was a bad tackle but a yellow would have done.

If John Terry got sent off for that in the world cup the ref would be the scapegoat, happens every tournament, no sure why thats so funny :confused:

MWHIBBIES
21-04-2010, 08:12 PM
1-0 robben good goal.

seanraff07
21-04-2010, 08:13 PM
Robben.....great player but what an arrogant tosser. Penalised for a foul, he picks the ball up, gives a mouthful to the ref's assistant, throws the ball away and walks quickly back with his nose in the air with the ref jogging to keep up with him as he tries to lecture him for his behaviour. :greengrin

And there he proves how he is a great player.:greengrin

Hainan Hibs
21-04-2010, 08:14 PM
I ken that baw took a deflection, but .net would be crucifying him if he was a Hibs keeper:greengrin

Removed
21-04-2010, 08:20 PM
aye, thats why i think its a harsh red card, was a bad tackle but a yellow would have done.

If John Terry got sent off for that in the world cup the ref would be the scapegoat, happens every tournament, no sure why thats so funny :confused:

The fact that there will be equally differing views is why the refs will always be castigated, and why debating fitba is so enjoyable.

The bit that is funny is our paranoia with English commentators. Don't know why folk get so worked up about it. Ours are just as bad.

Wotherspiniesta
21-04-2010, 08:23 PM
Raith 1-0 Dundee.

Which means Caley are promoted! :boo hoo:

bingo70
21-04-2010, 08:23 PM
The fact that there will be equally differing views is why the refs will always be castigated, and why debating fitba is so enjoyable.

The bit that is funny is our paranoia with English commentators. Don't know why folk get so worked up about it. Ours are just as bad.

when do we ever qualify for a tournament to have a scapegoat for getting put out like? :wink:

seriously though, i'll just disagree, english commentaters are arrogant twats that can't see any fault with there own, ours are just pish.

Removed
21-04-2010, 08:27 PM
Raith 1-0 Dundee.

Jakki, you changed your username again :wink:

seanraff07
21-04-2010, 08:29 PM
Raith 1-0 Dundee.

At least it's a wee lengthy trip meaning a decent atmosphere.

Although that's us sure to have at least 2 defeats next season.:greengrin

Removed
21-04-2010, 08:34 PM
At least it's a wee lengthy trip meaning a decent atmosphere.

Although that's us sure to have at least 2 defeats next season.:greengrin

:hijack:

JimBHibees
22-04-2010, 10:13 AM
Unbelievable.

The last comment was an obviously poor attempt at comedy. :greengrin however the amount of diving, acting, feigning injury is ridiculous as are some of the red cards given out.

No one had their leg broken and to be honest IMO it wasnt a real attempt to injure anyone i.e a straight leg clearly over the ball tackle designed to hurt but a mistimed tackle not a deliberate attempt to injure. I think it showed a certain lack of awareness of the game by the ref to give out a red when a yellow could have done and not ruined the game to an extent.

houston1875
22-04-2010, 10:18 AM
i was in munich a month or so ago, decided not to go as the only tickets available were £40, they may do offers like that for locals :dunno:

few of the lads did go and said it was absolutely amazing though.

aye a think your right,cheap tickets were to encourage locals to turn up to games?