PDA

View Full Version : Since Rangers drew tonight....

HibeeMcGinn1
14-04-2010, 08:39 PM
.....could they now win the league at Easter Road?

hibee_girl
14-04-2010, 08:41 PM
yep, unless we manage to get some sort of result on Saturday against Celtic and then Rangers go on to beat Hearts on Sunday. If that happens Rangers will win league this Sunday.

Betty Boop
14-04-2010, 08:41 PM
.....could they now win the league at Easter Road?

David Begg said that Rangers can win the league at Easter Road. :bitchy:

.Sean.
14-04-2010, 08:43 PM
That would be a nightmare :bitchy:

Jonnyboy
14-04-2010, 08:46 PM
That would be a nightmare :bitchy:

Wouldn't be the first time and it aint a nice experience :grr:

Alfred E Newman
14-04-2010, 08:47 PM
More salt rubbed into the wound.:grr::grr::grr::grr:

hibee_girl
14-04-2010, 08:48 PM

Would be a lot worse this time having to share a stand with them!

Westie1875
On the plus side, they're getting half the tickets they usually do so hardly any of them would be there to see it.

And, we would get the chance to stop them doing it in our back yard by beating them.

HibeeMcGinn1
and with us sitting in the south stand now it could be a very lively 90 minutes

.Sean.
14-04-2010, 08:51 PM
Only reason it wasn't so bad last time was that we had just finished third. Crazy day that, with us getting Europe, them getting the title and Dundee getting relegated. Remember the pitch invasion? :greengrin

DH1875
14-04-2010, 08:52 PM
Will be a lot worse than last time. With them only getting 700 tickets they will start buying up the home tickets meaning there will be hundreds of the cun** in with us :grr:.

Lmc2105
14-04-2010, 08:52 PM

wonder what the chances will be with some of there mob trying to get tickets for our end in the south this game could be quite an ugly one i fink

NORTHERNHIBBY
14-04-2010, 08:53 PM

Last time that they did it wasn't all that bad. We got third that day and at at least the great un-washed applauded us for that.

Now, when Aberdeen won the league at Easter Road that was humiliating.:boo hoo:

Lmc2105
14-04-2010, 08:53 PM
Will be a lot worse than last time. With them only getting 700 tickets they will start buying up the home tickets meaning there will be hundreds of the cun** in with us :grr:.

2 minds fink alike :wink: beat me to it though:grr::cool2:

HibeeMcGinn1
14-04-2010, 08:55 PM

happened the last time they won the league at ER. was in the F5 lower with my mate and there were huns all over

Betty Boop
14-04-2010, 08:55 PM

No doubt another pitch invasion. :grr:

.Sean.
14-04-2010, 08:57 PM
happened the last time they won the league at ER. was in the F5 lower with my mate and there were huns all over
I remember there were Huns in one of the Executive Boxes and they went ballistic when Novo scored. Loads of folk, myself included, went and stood infront of the window :greengrin

Ed De Gramo
14-04-2010, 08:58 PM

Half the stand

HibeeMcGinn1
14-04-2010, 08:58 PM
I remember there were Huns in one of the Executive Boxes and they went ballistic when Novo scored. Loads of folk, myself included, went and stood infront of the window :greengrin

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The Harp Awakes
14-04-2010, 09:01 PM

Yep, the stewards might have to earn their wages for a change.

Having said that, at least a draw at Darkheid for us and a win for der Hun on Sunday and the league is won before the vermin come to Easter Road. Simple. :worried:

greenlex
14-04-2010, 09:01 PM
I was in the ticket office today renewing my Season ticket for next season when a dirty great big hun came in. He was looking for twenty tickets for the game. He was none too pleased when he was told that all the tickets had been allocated to various Rangers supporter association. He was not happy with the ticket office staff but after I pointed out it was hardly the ticket office staffs fault he did calm sown a bit. He wasnt very complimentary about various Rangers supporters groups. I agreed with him but the irony missed him about twenty feet above his head. :greengrin

.Sean.
14-04-2010, 09:05 PM
I was in the ticket office today renewing my Season ticket for next season when a dirty great big hun came in. He was looking for twenty tickets for the game. He was none too pleased when he was told that all the tickets had been allocated to various Rangers supporter association. He was not happy with the ticket office staff but after I pointed out it was hardly the ticket office staffs fault he did calm sown a bit. He wasnt very complimentary about various Rangers supporters groups. I agreed with him but the irony missed him about twenty feet above his head. :greengrin
How did a Hun have money for twenty tickets?

hibeeleicester
14-04-2010, 09:07 PM

Thats exactly why you need to be on the database to buy Cat A tickets. :agree:

greenlex
14-04-2010, 09:10 PM
How did a Hun have money for twenty tickets?
Never said he was gonna buy them just that he was looking for them. Probably gonna steal them. :agree:

Ed De Gramo
14-04-2010, 09:11 PM
Thats exactly why you need to be on the database to buy Cat A tickets. :agree:

Problem is that some of our fans give away their ST's to rival fans, as was the case last season when two plastics were sitting next to me...after they got a mouthful from supporters around them they snuck off....

The guy who gave him the tickets was sitting behind them in his Son's seat and he told me that they paid the cash so were entitled to sit where they want :bitchy::bitchy:

.Sean.
14-04-2010, 09:12 PM
Never said he was gonna buy them just that he was looking for them. Probably gonna steal them. :agree:
He didn't have a bag full of bottle tops then?

greenlex
14-04-2010, 09:13 PM
He didn't have a bag full of bottle tops then?
No just dirty finger nails and curiously enough Ginger hair. :confused:

CallumHibs07
14-04-2010, 09:59 PM
Let's assume rangers and celtic both win this weekend. The weekend after, rangers play us at ER but earlier on that day celtic play dundee utd. What would happen of utd beat celtic, would rangers already have won the league, before they play us?

I know they would still celebrate at ER, but it might not be as bad if our match didn't have an affect on that outcome (them winning the league)? Just a thought...

3pm
14-04-2010, 10:16 PM
Got a text fae a Hun mate the night asking for 2 tickets.

hibeeleicester
14-04-2010, 10:33 PM
Got a text fae a Hun mate the night asking for 2 tickets.

Hope you told them where to go!

KeithTheHibby
14-04-2010, 10:36 PM
yep, the stewards might have to earn their wages for a change.

Having said that, at least a draw at darkheid for us and a win for der hun on sunday and the league is won before the vermin come to easter road. Simple. :worried:

lol.

Sir David Gray
14-04-2010, 11:00 PM
Let's assume rangers and celtic both win this weekend. The weekend after, rangers play us at ER but earlier on that day celtic play dundee utd. What would happen of utd beat celtic, would rangers already have won the league, before they play us?

I know they would still celebrate at ER, but it might not be as bad if our match didn't have an affect on that outcome (them winning the league)? Just a thought...

Yes. If that was to happen, Celtic would be 11 points behind with just three games left.

So because our match against Rangers kicks off after Dundee Utd's match with Celtic will have ended, they will have won the league before they play us.

Either way, they're still going to have their title party at Easter Road. :bitchy:

Speedy
14-04-2010, 11:15 PM
We'll just have to beat them then? :thumbsup:

givescotlandfreedom
14-04-2010, 11:30 PM
We'll just have to beat them then? :thumbsup:

A rare highlight from last season was getting it up both sets of weegie bigots at ER let's hope we get a chance to rub it in again.

Vini1875
15-04-2010, 12:37 AM
We'll just beat the both of them, no probs there.

bighairyfaeleith
15-04-2010, 06:21 AM
We'll just beat the both of them, no probs there.

:tee hee:

Brooster
15-04-2010, 07:42 AM
Yes. If that was to happen, Celtic would be 11 points behind with just three games left.

So because our match against Rangers kicks off after Dundee Utd's match with Celtic will have ended, they will have won the league before they play us.

Either way, they're still going to have their title party at Easter Road. :bitchy:

I'd be surprised if they will be presented with the trophy at ER like the last time which makes life a lot easier.

JimBHibees
15-04-2010, 09:27 AM
I'd be surprised if they will be presented with the trophy at ER like the last time which makes life a lot easier.

I think they probably would present it as I think their next 2 games after that are away also, Utd and Celtc.

TornadoHibby
15-04-2010, 09:33 AM
A rare highlight from last season was getting it up both sets of weegie bigots at ER let's hope we get a chance to rub it in again.

Would take a minor miracle for that to happen at this particular stage of this season IMO allowing for the fact that one of the games this season is in the West! :confused: :wink:

givescotlandfreedom
15-04-2010, 01:39 PM
Would take a minor miracle for that to happen at this particular stage of this season IMO allowing for the fact that one of the games this season is in the West! :confused: :wink:

It's was more the results than the location :wink:

blueisthecolour
15-04-2010, 10:47 PM

IF we win the league,(seen to many strange things to say it's over) we will be presented with trophy against motherwell at ibrox.