davym7062
31-03-2010, 10:02 PM
what the **** was he doing when clean through just before half time?:grr:

how this imposter keeps benji out the team is beyond me

BEEJ
31-03-2010, 10:47 PM

In taking the ball round the keeper his touch was too heavy so it left him too tight an angle to shoot.

You could argue that there ought to have been Hibs players in the box for a cross / pass. Only Riordan was in the vicinity but he was over at the far side of the box.

Nish really ought to keep his trap shut though and focus on the football. he's never going to win arguments with the referee and its amazing that a player with his experience hasn't learned that yet.

MussyHibby
31-03-2010, 10:50 PM

Yeah, at or near the Penalty Spot, only the keeper to beat and heads to the fikkin corner flag :confused:

As for Benji, did he touch the ball when he came on:confused:

Diclonius
31-03-2010, 10:51 PM
Nish should have had a hat-trick tonight. A shocking performance.

We need to bring in someone like him, but more consistant.

Hibbie_Cameron
31-03-2010, 10:51 PM
Nish hardly covered himself in glory and like Beej said, you would be expecting by the time he ran round the keeper for there to be some support for a cut back.

For me i would pick Nish before Benji every day of the week

keith196247
31-03-2010, 10:52 PM
In taking the ball round the keeper his touch was too heavy so it left him too tight an angle to shoot.

You could argue that there ought to have been Hibs players in the box for a cross / pass. Only Riordan was in the vicinity but he was over at the far side of the box.

Nish really ought to keep his trap shut though and focus on the football. he's never going to win arguments with the referee and its amazing that a player with his experience hasn't learned that yet.
colin pish in my eyes get rid and quick dont know why yogi gives him a game total pish

Hakim Sar
31-03-2010, 10:58 PM
Colin nish looks more and more like compensation for lack of height by the week. I actually think he just gets in the way and a lot of neat moves broke down because of him tonight. the formation actually favours nish because it means he gets a game but if the midfield gets sorted I think we would be more than comfortable with stokes and deeks up there

he is clumsy, scrappy, gangly and awkward - but he is just as awkward for us as he is for the opposition

a lucky man that he is a pro footballer

hibsfan
31-03-2010, 10:59 PM
can't believe this. Nish was our best player tonight! Which doesn't say much! Yes he missed a couple of great chances, but at least he was bothering to try and make chances. He was the only one trying to do anything tonight. He needs to learn to stay onside, and sometimes his touch is.... clumsy looking - but give the boy a break - tonight, he was the only one who gave a damn.

MussyHibby
31-03-2010, 11:00 PM
can't believe this. Nish was our best player tonight! Which doesn't say much! Yes he missed a couple of great chances, but at least he was bothering to try and make chances. He was the only one trying to do anything tonight. He needs to learn to stay onside, and sometimes his touch is.... clumsy looking - but give the boy a break - tonight, he was the only one who gave a damn.

:faf: Wow, best post of the night!

hibsfan
31-03-2010, 11:02 PM
you cant say i am wrong, and spoke to plenty at the game tonight who agree with me, people are quick to get on his back.... which is easy when frustrated, but tonight he was the only one creating anything

davym7062
31-03-2010, 11:06 PM

are your eyes painted on?

Mr T
31-03-2010, 11:07 PM
you cant say i am wrong, and spoke to plenty at the game tonight who agree with me, people are quick to get on his back.... which is easy when frustrated, but tonight he was the only one creating anything

Can't say I agree with that mate. He was doing a lot of running and getting in to the correct positions occasionally but he was incompetent when it came to actually doing anything that influenced the game.

That said, we can't sit here and blame him for the defeat. We were not up to scratch and personally think scoring so early held us back a bit too much!

Tough night.

MrT

monktonharp
31-03-2010, 11:11 PM
you cant say i am wrong, and spoke to plenty at the game tonight who agree with me, people are quick to get on his back.... which is easy when frustrated, but tonight he was the only one creating anythingcome on,are you joking? as your earlier post says,he missed 2 GREAT chances,and they were at crucial times which would have got us right back into the game. for me,IM,DR,and Bamba were the real triers,in that order.

YetholmHibee
31-03-2010, 11:14 PM
Nish hardly covered himself in glory and like Beej said, you would be expecting by the time he ran round the keeper for there to be some support for a cut back.

For me i would pick Nish before Benji every day of the week

I would give the youngster Bryne a chance now!

Nish, Benji, Riordan do not have the work ethic or desire required.

This has been a really rubbish SPL this season (& it's gonna get worse)

AK86
31-03-2010, 11:26 PM
We created nothing after Nish went off.

No-one made any runs until Stokes, who was offside, finally contributed.

Nish messed up when he went wide instead of shooting, but he had a decent game overall, imo.

Does anyone really rate Benji above Nish?
I would take Nish over Benji any day. Nish has his faults, but he chips in with goals and assists far more than Benji ever has

monktonharp
31-03-2010, 11:26 PM
get Benji off the wage bill in the summer.on for a short time(at a lot of games,admitadly)but did he touch the ba' tonight?

Bookkeeper
01-04-2010, 12:22 AM

Never read so much rubbish in ages. The bits in bold are only some of his faults. The sooner Hughes gets rid of this imposter the better.

YetholmHibee
01-04-2010, 12:31 AM

You are having a GIRAFFE!!!

Nish is a waste of space - Stokes was dropped for that Nish . . . :bitchy:

Nish must go!

Saorsa
01-04-2010, 01:35 AM

how this imposter keeps benji out the team is beyond mevery poor excuse for a fitba player, very poor indeed.

bighairyfaeleith
01-04-2010, 05:18 AM
You are having a GIRAFFE!!!

Nish is a waste of space - Stokes was dropped for that Nish . . . :bitchy:

Nish must go!

reminds me of someone :greengrin

LancsHibs
01-04-2010, 07:15 AM
I would give the youngster Bryne a chance now!

I'm afraid Byrne has not been able to prove himself at 1st Division level this season.... Now would be the wrong time to put him in that team, would absolutely kill any confidence he has left!!

M8UDB
01-04-2010, 08:01 AM

PUT THE F***ING LACES THROUGH IT YA BIG GOAT!!! Thats all he had to do but noooo he thought he would be a smart ******, both chances he had last night would have changed the game big time IMO :grr:

Baldy Foghorn
01-04-2010, 08:04 AM
PUT THE F***ING LACES THROUGH IT YA BIG GOAT!!! Thats all he had to do but noooo he thought he would be a smart ******, both chances he had last night would have changed the game big time IMO :grr:

How did he try to be smart ???:confused:

When he hit post, Riordan hit the rebound at defender, is that Nish's fault too?:confused:

M8UDB
01-04-2010, 08:07 AM
How did he try to be smart ???:confused:

When he hit post, Riordan hit the rebound at defender, is that Nish's fault too?:confused:

His chance in the first half when he tried to go round the keeper, thats where he should have hit it instead of being smart!! No complaints with the second chance, if it had went in it would have changed the game

Baldy Foghorn
01-04-2010, 08:10 AM
[QUOTE=M8UDB;2412318]His chance in the first half when he tried to go round the keeper, thats where he should have hit it instead of being smart!! No complaints with the second chance, if it had went in it would have changed the game[/QU

I dont think he was trying to be smart though:confused: