PDA

View Full Version : Jersey Shore

Gatecrasher
29-03-2010, 11:14 AM
anyone watch this on MTV, 2 episodes in and its briliant :thumbsup:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jersey_Shore_(TV_series) (for those not in the know :wink:)

Marabou Stork
29-03-2010, 11:19 AM
I thought it was a recruitment video for Al Qaeda.

Programmes like 'My Sweey Sixteen' and 'Cribs' are disgracefully bad, but this takes the piss. Awful, awful people.

Gatecrasher
29-03-2010, 11:21 AM
I thought it was a recruitment video for Al Qaeda.

Programmes like 'My Sweey Sixteen' and 'Cribs' are disgracefully bad, but this takes the piss. Awful, awful people.
Why? just a bunch of folk out for a good time, they're not doing anyone any harm

Marabou Stork
29-03-2010, 11:42 AM
Why? just a bunch of folk out for a good time, they're not doing anyone any harm

They happen to be some of the worst c***s known to humanity. I considered a career in suicide bombing after watching it.

Gatecrasher
29-03-2010, 11:44 AM
They happen to be some of the worst c***s known to humanity. I considered a career in suicide bombing after watching it.
ok, whatever :rolleyes:

the_ginger_hibee
29-03-2010, 12:03 PM
I hope your joking!?

When I seen the advert for this I immediatley kicked my granny, it was that annoying.

(N.B - I'm undecided as to this being a wind up or not - the shows that bad, I cant geniunly believe anyones a fan.)

Gatecrasher
29-03-2010, 12:14 PM
I hope your joking!?

When I seen the advert for this I immediatley kicked my granny, it was that annoying.

(N.B - I'm undecided as to this being a wind up or not - the shows that bad, I cant geniunly believe anyones a fan.)

Why would you kick your gran? :confused:

the show may not be to everyones taste but its just a bit of fun and people letting off some steam, They made a show and its proved popular, good on em :agree:

SlickShoes
29-03-2010, 12:36 PM
****in Dire, i just watched a bit of it, they are awful.

Incidentally when staying at the hard rock in vegas my room was 4 doors down from a guido party, turned out to be one of the Gotti kids, weren't too noisy offered us a drink. Im sure the show was deisgned to show how vain these folk are but im sure some of them are not bad people just mis informed?

Gatecrasher
29-03-2010, 12:41 PM
****in Dire, i just watched a bit of it, they are awful.

Incidentally when staying at the hard rock in vegas my room was 4 doors down from a guido party, turned out to be one of the Gotti kids, weren't too noisy offered us a drink. Im sure the show was deisgned to show how vain these folk are but im sure some of them are not bad people just mis informed?

Exactly they're not bad people, just not to everyones taste, right? They are no much diffrent to a lot of people out clubbing in the uk, go out get lashed and dance the night Away and try and pull.

ArabHibee
29-03-2010, 07:59 PM
Is this similar to 'The Real World'?

Swedish hibee
29-03-2010, 10:41 PM
We're way ahead of you over here... Keep watchin is all i'll say..it gets so much worse!!!!! :whistle:

JE89
29-03-2010, 11:14 PM
Saw it for the first time tonight. Complete bunch of tossers. Rate the show in the 'I hate the people' but want to watch it again sort of way.

Crap tv but when is it on again? :greengrin