PDA

View Full Version : Pub for sale

Brando7
20-03-2010, 10:48 PM
Anyone want to buy a pub :greengrin

http://www.hardies.co.uk/index.php?page=property-search&pid=1760&areaId=2&typeId=5&availabilityId=0&pg=2

much cheapness lol

AFKA5814_Hibs
21-03-2010, 10:05 AM
I think they should amend that before someone holds them to it. :greengrin

H18sry
21-03-2010, 10:11 AM
The DYC :confused: what has happened to it? I used to have many a night of drunken debauchery :devil: in there whist serving in the RN and stationed at Rosyth :wink:

Phil D. Rolls
21-03-2010, 11:50 AM
Looks like a good buy. I'm sure the nearby "B&B" would be a source of custom.

ginger_rice
21-03-2010, 02:57 PM
The DYC :confused: what has happened to it? I used to have many a night of drunken debauchery :devil: in there whist serving in the RN and stationed at Rosyth :wink:

Aye the dockyard club (big club) used it a lot when I was on Nubian.

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Looks like a good buy. I'm sure the nearby "B&B" would be a source of custom.

Problem is the Gladyer Inn is just round the corner.

Phil D. Rolls
21-03-2010, 03:40 PM

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Some top blokes in there and they like a drink. :wink:

MSK
21-03-2010, 08:59 PM

Problem is the Gladyer Inn is just round the corner.Used to be owned by the same person..those two plus the Goth ...all three very busy boozers at one time ..

H18sry
21-03-2010, 09:25 PM

I was on her sister ship the Gurka amongst others:wink:

Brando7
21-03-2010, 10:32 PM

It still open

ginger_rice
22-03-2010, 07:11 PM
Used to be owned by the same person..those two plus the Goth ...all three very busy boozers at one time ..

As was the Golden Age...Cleos I think it is now.

McIntosh
22-03-2010, 09:43 PM
I was on her sister ship the Gurka amongst others:wink:

Those Tribal class must have had a Hibs only policy!

H18sry
22-03-2010, 09:53 PM

A nice policy to have if you ask me :agree:

Brando7
22-03-2010, 10:40 PM
As was the Golden Age...Cleos I think it is now.

Was lol, it shut down now

Innes used to own every pub in rosyth bar one unitl he sold up n moved to aussieland

If the day comes when the yard gets knocked down i'll be watching as it a hun pub :greengrin

ArabHibee
22-03-2010, 11:00 PM
Gramo's wanting to open a pub, maybe you should PM him. :wink:

khib70
23-03-2010, 10:48 AM
:agree:Looks like it. I was on the Ashanti:greengrin

ginger_rice
23-03-2010, 06:21 PM

Unfortunately not the Leading Reg was a Yam... I used to give his name instead of mine to girls if I trapped!!

ginger_rice
23-03-2010, 07:14 PM
:agree:Looks like it. I was on the Ashanti:greengrin

So only another 4 to go and we could have a Tribal Class branch of the supporters association!! :greengrin

khib70
24-03-2010, 09:19 AM
Unfortunately not the Leading Reg was a Yam... I used to give his name instead of mine to girls if I trapped!!
:greengrin
I used to tell them my name was Harry Skinters. Until one arrived at the gangway asking for the above individual and nearly caused the QM to fall over the side laughing:rolleyes:

ginger_rice
24-03-2010, 06:54 PM
Was lol, it shut down now

Innes used to own every pub in rosyth bar one unitl he sold up n moved to aussieland

If the day comes when the yard gets knocked down i'll be watching as it a hun pub :greengrin

Was he the big guy looked like a viking all beard and long hair...well 20 odd years ago anyway

ginger_rice
24-03-2010, 06:57 PM
:greengrin
I used to tell them my name was Harry Skinters. Until one arrived at the gangway asking for the above individual and nearly caused the QM to fall over the side laughing:rolleyes:

Bet you said you was the helicopter pilot too :greengrin

Famous_Fifer
28-03-2010, 12:08 PM
So only another 4 to go and we could have a Tribal Class branch of the supporters association!! :greengrin
I went onto the Zulu for my ships visit during basic training,does that count?Also passed the Zulu off the west coast of Scotland,when I was on the Phoebe.Im afraid thats my only association with Tribals,end of dit!!!!!:greengrin

ginger_rice
28-03-2010, 02:58 PM
I went onto the Zulu for my ships visit during basic training,does that count?Also passed the Zulu off the west coast of Scotland,when I was on the Phoebe.Im afraid thats my only association with Tribals,end of dit!!!!!:greengrin

Could start a Leander branch too if you wish, Ariadne and Apollo for me!!

MSK
28-03-2010, 05:06 PM
Was he the big guy looked like a viking all beard and long hair...well 20 odd years ago anywayNah ..that will be the barmaid that worked behind the bar in the Goth ...:paranoid:....i remember Jim Innes as just yer ordinary friendly kind o bloke, never a flash kinda guy ...he used to own a nice big hoose just up from the masonic lodge in Inverkeithing ..he also ran one o the first emergency beer suppliy businesses in Fife ..Speedy Keg ..

khib70
29-03-2010, 11:05 AM
Could start a Leander branch too if you wish, Ariadne and Apollo for me!!
Jupiter and Scylla for me:thumbsup:

Brando7
03-04-2010, 10:11 AM
Was he the big guy looked like a viking all beard and long hair...well 20 odd years ago anyway

defo no Innes but i know exactly who are are on about, he in the Gladger every day still :greengrin

Brando7
03-04-2010, 10:15 AM
Nah ..that will be the barmaid that worked behind the bar in the Goth ...:paranoid:....i remember Jim Innes as just yer ordinary friendly kind o bloke, never a flash kinda guy ...he used to own a nice big hoose just up from the masonic lodge in Inverkeithing ..he also ran one o the first emergency beer suppliy businesses in Fife ..Speedy Keg ..

Used to work for Speedy Keg for a while, always good when you delivered x amount of kegs they were to get a free bottle of vodka/JD/SC but most of them didn't know this :wink: :wink:

MSK
03-04-2010, 04:36 PM
Used to work for Speedy Keg for a while, always good when you delivered x amount of kegs they were to get a free bottle of vodka/JD/SC but most of them didn't know this :wink: :wink:Did you know wee Brian then ..?...guid wee guy ..hopefully he is still going aboot ..:agree:

Brando7
05-04-2010, 04:20 PM
Did you know wee Brian then ..?...guid wee guy ..hopefully he is still going aboot ..:agree:

Aye he is one of my m8's step dad