PDA

View Full Version : Racenight info.

Mister P
16-03-2010, 07:18 AM
right lads, if we're gonna make this a success EVERYONE has to put the effort in.
we need everyone to do three things.
1. sell entry ticketd
2. sell horses and race sponsor
3. donate prizes for the raffle.

a few guys have already taken sheets to sell horses, can u ket me know who, i forgot to take a note :doh:

so whos willing to do what?

entry tickets have been printed and we'll have them ready for sunday. let your folks know the entry cost includes a buffet.

Ritchie
16-03-2010, 07:42 AM
right lads, if we're gonna make this a success EVERYONE has to put the effort in.
we need everyone to do three things.
1. sell entry ticketd
2. sell horses and race sponsor
3. donate prizes for the raffle.

a few guys have already taken sheets to sell horses, can u ket me know who, i forgot to take a note :doh:

so whos willing to do what?

entry tickets have been printed and we'll have them ready for sunday. let your folks know the entry cost includes a buffet.

:faf:

Ket....... its not just for horses!

how much is it to sponsor a race?

ill donate something to the raffle too!

Mister P
16-03-2010, 10:48 AM
£20 to sponsor a race. ur company details will be at the top of that race page with contact details etc.

Mister P
16-03-2010, 08:53 PM
guys....I need more people to take an active role here, we can't raise hundreds of quids with only a few lads willing to make the effort.

WHO ELSE IS GONNA GET THE FINGER OOT!!!!

Nando™
16-03-2010, 09:16 PM
I'll get some sheets off you on Sunday.

Judas Iscariot
16-03-2010, 09:17 PM
Aye Fonz, your right..

As a starter for 10, all the guys listed below from the team use the board, so what's everyones plans then?

Are you coming? If not why not? How many are you bringing if you are coming? Have you got race sponsors? Are you donating to the raffle etc?!

Archie
Ben
Chuckie
Colin
Danny
Deek
Drysdale
Fenton
Geoff
John
Josh
Matt
Muzzy
Paul
Pete
Ritchie
Sean
Tarquin
Teo

:dunno:

Don't ignore this boys, plenty folk post in the upcoming match, new strips and training top threads so this one is NO different :agree:

Scooter
16-03-2010, 09:43 PM
Aye Fonz, your right..

As a starter for 10, all the guys listed below from the team use the board, so what's everyones plans then?

Are you coming? If not why not? How many are you bringing if you are coming? Have you got race sponsors? Are you donating to the raffle etc?!

Archie
Chuckie
Colin
Danny
Deek
Drysdale
Fenton
Geoff
John
Josh
Matt
Muzzy
Paul
Ritchie
Sean
Tarquin
Teo

Don't ignore this boys, plenty folk post in the upcoming match, new strips and training top threads so this one is NO different :agree:

As you already know I'm working, And I'm working Sunday

MacBean
16-03-2010, 10:03 PM
ill be buying at least 2 horses and will see if i can get a sponsor for a race. I'll be there on the ngiht and ill ask folk if they wat to come. Happy to sell horse sheets etc to others.:thumbsup:

Judas Iscariot
16-03-2010, 10:08 PM
As you already know I'm working, And I'm working Sunday

So with well over 2 months notice you couldn't get it off :confused:

ill be buying at least 2 horses and will see if i can get a sponsor for a race. I'll be there on the ngiht and ill ask folk if they wat to come. Happy to sell horse sheets etc to others.:thumbsup:

Good stuff man :thumbsup:

The_Horde
16-03-2010, 10:21 PM
I'll be there and shall see if i can get some peeps to buy tickets.

Gus
16-03-2010, 10:24 PM
I'm defo there and will be bringing folk, amanda Weill also be helping Lynn and Lesley on the night also

well sell horses also, hope this helps

Chuckie
17-03-2010, 04:00 AM
My company will sponsor a race John, and I will get some folks along too...

Whatever else I can do let me know.

I am in India til the 27th of this month, and will see you when I get back.

I also have a signed home shirt from the 07/08 season that's just sitting in my cupboard collecting dust. I will donate that. It's signed by the whole squad - Rob Jones, David Murphy, Dean Shiels, Thierry Gathuessi, Alan O Brien etc...

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/images/0708/hibernian.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/new-hibernian-0708-shirts_243&usg=__KYI6jCaQCfur7GqxSWZOLmqtgm8=&h=260&w=425&sz=25&hl=en&start=2&itbs=1&tbnid=VGAZDThLDix6CM:&tbnh=77&tbnw=126&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dhibs%2Bshirts%26hl%3Den%26gbv%3D2%26t bs%3Disch:1

Ritchie
17-03-2010, 12:14 PM
as you know im in london that weekend so wont be there.

i will buy a couple of horses and am on the case to a couple of mates who have their own companies to see if they fancy sponsoring a race.

will also donate something for the raffle, not sure what yet.... will a bottle of bevvy do?? (vodka, whisky, jaegermiester??)

Mister P
17-03-2010, 12:39 PM
perfect peppermints bud :thumbsup:

Ritchie
17-03-2010, 12:52 PM
perfect peppermints bud :thumbsup:

:smokin:

Scooter
17-03-2010, 02:09 PM
Right here is the situation regarding my holidays.

I get 5 weeks and 6 lieu days a year, my 5 weeks holiday are set I CANNOT change them. The 6 lieu days I can take at anytime but are not confirmed until 24hours prior.

Sunday

Sundays are overtime and I'm only get confirmed 1 every 6 weeks and they are exteamly worth my while, money wise.

I hope this clears up my situation

Judas Iscariot
17-03-2010, 02:38 PM
Right here is the situation regarding my holidays.

I get 5 weeks and 6 lieu days a year, my 5 weeks holiday are set I CANNOT change them. The 6 lieu days I can take at anytime but are not confirmed until 24hours prior.

Sunday

Sundays are overtime and I'm only get confirmed 1 every 6 weeks and they are exteamly worth my while, money wise.

I hope this clears up my situation

:blah:

Not really..

Yes, I guessed that would be the case with your holidays etc but nobody mentioned taking a holiday or that..

Surely you can swap your weekend on for someone elses no?

So you won't be looking to play next season to workon Sundays? (Which I agree with totally if the moneys good!)

Scooter
17-03-2010, 03:38 PM
:blah:

Not really..

Yes, I guessed that would be the case with your holidays etc but nobody mentioned taking a holiday or that..

Surely you can swap your weekend on for someone elses no?

So you won't be looking to play next season to workon Sundays? (Which I agree with totally if the moneys good!)

im working sunday im not swaping off a sunday, i could prob swap sat but its not a simple i HAVE to take into consideration rest between shifts etc. i have asked for the sat off as a lieu day

yip if i get a sunday i wont be playing. if that means you dont want me to sign cause its not the commitment yous want/ need then i TOTALY accept this. i was going to speak to yourself and john on the issue

Delboy*
17-03-2010, 04:27 PM
right girls, as stated before i will donate a 4-ball complimentary voucher for golf (worth around £100)
I will be bringing people along and will try to get exact numbers asap.
I will help out on the night wi stuff if needed but will be happily sitting back wi my peeps if things r getting taken care of. too many cooks n that...
honesty is the best policy..............................

Josh 01
17-03-2010, 05:55 PM
Aye Fonz, your right..

Archie
Chuckie
Colin
Danny
Deek
Drysdale
Fenton
Geoff
John
Josh
Matt
Muzzy
Paul
Ritchie
Sean
Tarquin
Teo

I'll be there with me and at least + 5 possibly more. I have a sheet selling horses and willl see what i can do for raffle

Judas Iscariot
17-03-2010, 06:02 PM
This is much more like it boys :thumbsup:

Teo10
17-03-2010, 06:13 PM
I'll be there and try bring a crew with me!:thumbsup:

craig1875
19-03-2010, 01:25 PM
Aye Fonz, your right..

Archie
Chuckie
Colin
Danny
Deek
Drysdale
Fenton
Geoff
John
Josh
Matt
Muzzy
Paul
Ritchie
Sean
Tarquin
Teo

I will be there, probably with about 5 others (won't know until nearer the time). I don't know anyone who would even think about sponsoring it and i won't be able to donate a raffle prize unless i get work soon.

Judas Iscariot
22-03-2010, 09:45 PM
Aye Fonz, your right..

Archie
Ben
Chuckie
Colin
Danny
Deek
Drysdale
Fenton
Geoff
John
Josh
Matt
Muzzy
Paul
Pete
Ritchie
Sean
Tarquin
Teo

Guys, I don't think everyone realises just how important the racenight is for the future of the Beers..

The tickets are now printed up, laminated and numbered..

Only 3 folk bothered to take any from me at training tonight!

This is more important than training, team bags, games or nights oot..

Every single player MUST make the effort but more importantly should WANT to make the effort..

The guys that are highlighted above, what's your plans?

Gus
22-03-2010, 10:32 PM
Guys, I don't think everyone realises just how important the racenight is for the future of the Beers..

The tickets are now printed up, laminated and numbered..

Only 3 folk bothered to take any from me at training tonight!

This is more important than training, team bags, games or nights oot..

Every single player MUST make the effort but more importantly should WANT to make the effort..

The guys that are highlighted above, what's your plans?

Can't stress enough what Fenton is saying

I have set up a facebook events page also

MON THE BEERS

Mister P
22-03-2010, 11:02 PM
a wee quick reminder..

each player has to pay £5 for his ticket as well mind:agree:

Mister P
23-03-2010, 08:51 AM
right folks, Ive sent people emails about what YOU need to do for the racenight. Everyone get in touch asap please!!!

Judas Iscariot
23-03-2010, 09:00 AM
right folks, Ive sent people emails about what YOU need to do for the racenight. Everyone get in touch asap please!!!

:agree: No excuses

MacBean
23-03-2010, 01:33 PM
Can't stress enough what Fenton is saying

I have set up a facebook events page also

MON THE BEERS

where's me invite :grr:

Gus
23-03-2010, 01:52 PM
where's me invite :grr:

I dont add people....they add me :agree:

Matthew Verran - look it up :wink:

MacBean
23-03-2010, 03:48 PM
I dont add people....they add me :agree:

Matthew Verran - look it up :wink:

shall do mate!
tried looking for some names a while back but didnt know your surname! ah well! will find you later :thumbsup:

Judas Iscariot
23-03-2010, 05:30 PM
shall do mate!
tried looking for some names a while back but didnt know your surname! ah well! will find you later :thumbsup:

Just get some tickets selt :wink:

Gus
23-03-2010, 06:49 PM
Guys if you or your better halfs :wink: are on facebook then get on the race night page and say your availability

I have invited 60 people on fb, 2 people have said "maybe" 10 have said "no" and only 4 have said YES and one of those is me.....

I know selling tickets is one of the most important things, but GENERATING interest is important......

COME ON LADS, WE NEED EVERYONE TO TAKE AN INTEREST

Mister P
24-03-2010, 07:39 AM
right lads, its plain and simple.

we cant afford any passengers in this race night, we need all players to chip in and make it happen. i sent dozens of emails with only a few replies....

GET YER F***IN FINGERS OOT!!!

Scooter
24-03-2010, 08:55 AM

we cant afford any passengers in this race night, we need all players to chip in and make it happen. i sent dozens of emails with only a few replies....

I never got an email

Judas Iscariot
24-03-2010, 08:56 AM

:agree:

I'm not getting a load of folk to come along for there to be only like 50 other people there..

Not gonna embarrass myself like that!

As I've said, this thread is FAR too quiet compared to other ones on our board, guys should be champing at the bit about this!

Its the Beers 1st fundraising night and by the looks of it a vast majority of the team aren't bothering their hoop!

If that's then case then questions need to be asked!

We don't want to keep banging on and being negative but it's imperative we get bodies through the door to spend cash and that means everyone associated with the club puts in a MASSIVE effort!

Come on guys, this will be a quality night and a great foundation for us if we all pull together and do our own bit!

GGTTBeers :notworthy:

I never got an email

But your no coming so?!

Scooter
24-03-2010, 09:01 AM

I'm not getting a load of folk to come along for there to be only like 50 other people there..

Not gonna embarrass myself like that!

As I've said, this thread is FAR too quiet compared to other ones on our board, guys should be champing at the bit about this!

Its the Beers 1st fundraising night and by the looks of it a vast majority of the team aren't bothering their hoop!

If that's then case then questions need to be asked!

We don't want to keep banging on and being negative but it's imperative we get bodies through the door to spend cash and that means everyone associated with the club puts in a MASSIVE effort!

Come on guys, this will be a quality night and a great foundation for us if we all pull together and do our own bit!

GGTTBeers :notworthy:

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

But your no coming so?!

just checking

Teo10
24-03-2010, 09:22 AM
I am currently trying to rally the troops and the misses and her friends!

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

I will also donate a signed Hibeernian Top (signed by myself):greengrin

Judas Iscariot
24-03-2010, 09:53 AM
just checking

Why though :confused:

I am currently trying to rally the troops and the misses and her friends!

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

I will also donate a signed Hibeernian Top (signed by myself):greengrin

Good stuff wee man :thumbsup:

Got any race sponsors yet?

You can keep that raffle prize btw, unless we use it as a booby prize :greengrin

Teo10
24-03-2010, 10:33 AM
Why though :confused:

Good stuff wee man :thumbsup:

Got any race sponsors yet?

You can keep that raffle prize btw, unless we use it as a booby prize :greengrin

Ive asked about and waiting on a couple getting back to me, looks unlikely though! (Don't want to bullsh*t and make it seem like I can get some, just being honest!)

That should be used as the main prize!

Ritchie
24-03-2010, 10:42 AM
im gonna ask my boss today if he'll sponsor a race.

i have been working late to help him clear his workload recently so i think he owes me! :greengrin

will let you know.

Ritchie
25-03-2010, 07:49 AM
my boss says he'll sponsor the top race for £50... :thumbsup:

Judas Iscariot
25-03-2010, 08:32 AM
my boss says he'll sponsor the top race for £50... :thumbsup:

Quality :thumbsup:

Well done that man :notworthy:

The_Horde
27-03-2010, 02:00 PM
Is big Jamie coming along to this?

Nando™
27-03-2010, 10:04 PM
Is big Jamie coming along to this?
Hud oan...

Nando™
28-03-2010, 12:07 AM
Hud oan...
Nut:boo hoo:

Judas Iscariot
28-03-2010, 04:02 PM
We'll be looking to collect ALL the ticket money in the week before so we can buy the stuff for the buffet, raffle tickets, change for the floats etc!

craig1875
28-03-2010, 10:41 PM
Nut:boo hoo:

Let me guess.... "Not traveling away up there for a drink, son." or something like that.

The_Horde
28-03-2010, 11:10 PM
Let me guess.... "Not traveling away up there for a drink, son." or something like that.

"Ahm no geein those sighthill chookters mah hard earned son"

Nando™
29-03-2010, 12:39 AM
Pretty much bang on.

craig1875
04-04-2010, 01:51 PM
I will be there, probably with about 5 others (won't know until nearer the time). I don't know anyone who would even think about sponsoring it and i won't be able to donate a raffle prize unless i get work soon.

I'm totaly struggling selling tickets, most people i know are either busy or don't see the point in spending money they don't have, at a racenight for a team i most probably won't be part of. I will be there and i'll try and talk a few into it but can't see many people coming.

Anyone else aving any luck?

Mister P
04-04-2010, 03:13 PM
Ive sold 10 so far :dunno: with the promise of around another 6 or so.

Judas Iscariot
04-04-2010, 04:32 PM
I'm totaly struggling selling tickets, most people i know are either busy or don't see the point in spending money they don't have, at a racenight for a team i most probably won't be part of. I will be there and i'll try and talk a few into it but can't see many people coming.

Anyone else aving any luck?

No offence right, but why even bother posting that?

lyonhibs
04-04-2010, 04:39 PM

Good question.

Anyway, as I've already mentioned, all the folks that I know that might be interested either work weekends or are proper out of towners - the distinct disadvantage of going to uni in Glasgow.

I'll be there and will buy a couple of horses for a race, as well as contributing some extra money - £20 or so - when next payday swings round - April 15th - to replace the tickets I can't sell.

Nando™
04-04-2010, 06:56 PM
He's giving an update of his selling progress and the reasons for it/them.

Perfectly reasonable post.

Judas Iscariot
04-04-2010, 07:37 PM
He's giving an update of his selling progress and the reasons for it/them.

Perfectly reasonable post.

Ok then

craig1875
04-04-2010, 08:25 PM

After saying i was probably going to sell about 6 tickets, i thought i should let eveyone know i won't be able to sell anywhere near that amount. Also thought it might get others to say how many they had sold and keep the ball rolling, so to speak.

Mister P
04-04-2010, 08:43 PM
can everyone who has horse sheets please let me know what they've sold so far. i have a few more sales promised but dont have any slots left in my sheet.

Scooter
04-04-2010, 09:21 PM
not ment to offenend anyone but

YouTube - Blah Blah Blah Kesha Mp3 Ft. 3OH!3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWJECLN4S00)
:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::devil::devil::bye::bye:: bye:

ill get ma coat

Judas Iscariot
04-04-2010, 10:34 PM
not ment to offenend anyone but

YouTube - Blah Blah Blah Kesha Mp3 Ft. 3OH!3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWJECLN4S00)
:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::devil::devil::bye::bye:: bye:

ill get ma coat

You

are

A

mong

Mister P
04-04-2010, 11:15 PM
right folks I'm trying to suss out where we are so far with this.
here are the people I have listed as selling horses.
56 to sell in total.

Muzzy 5 horses to sell
Fenton 10 horses to sell
Matt 5 horses to sell
Sean 10 horses to sell
John 9 horses to sell
Josh 5 horses to sell.

have I missed anyone?

thats a total of 44 horses being sold at the moment,,,,,so we have 12 still to sell!!

Who wants to sell some?
Any of the above guys want to sell some more, just add them to the bottom of your sheet but make sure I know how many extra you're taking (dont want to sell too many and have to give punters money back :greengrin)

Nando™
05-04-2010, 03:48 AM
56 to sell in total.

Muzzy 5 horses to sell
Fenton 10 horses to sell
Matt 5 horses to sell
Sean 10 horses to sell
John 5 horses to sell
Josh 5 horses to sell.

have I missed anyone?

thats a total of 40 horses being sold at the moment,,,,,so we have 16 still to sell!!

Who wants to sell some?
Any of the above guys want to sell some more, just add them to the bottom of your sheet but make sure I know how many extra you're taking (dont want to sell too many and have to give punters money back :greengrin)
I need yin tae san.

Mister P
06-04-2010, 10:45 PM
Pretty much bang on.

but I bet you anything he's there on the night though :wink:

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

56 to sell in total.

Muzzy 5 horses to sell
Fenton 10 horses to sell
Matt 5 horses to sell
Sean 10 horses to sell
John 9 horses to sell
Josh 5 horses to sell.

have I missed anyone?

thats a total of 44 horses being sold at the moment,,,,,so we have 12 still to sell!!

Who wants to sell some?

be aware folks, I am updating this post as and when needed....

Mister P
06-04-2010, 11:04 PM
so far we have the following taken care of.

John: 1 race sponsored
Coco: 1 race sponsor sheet taken
Fenton 2 race sponsor sheet taken
Ritchie: 1 race sponsor promised from his work.

so we still have 3 race sponsors to be sold...
any takers :dunno:

Nando™
07-04-2010, 12:59 AM
but I bet you anything he's there on the night though :wink:
50 quid then :aok:

Teo10
07-04-2010, 07:30 AM
I've asked around but no intrest as yet!

Gus
07-04-2010, 08:08 AM
Ive sold a race

cocopops1875
07-04-2010, 12:01 PM
so far we have the following taken care of.

John: 1 race sponsored
Coco: 1 race sponsor sheet taken
Fenton 2 race sponsor sheet taken
Ritchie: 1 race sponsor promised from his work.

so we still have 3 race sponsors to be sold...
any takers :dunno:

consider mines as sold mate even if boss does not stump up i will for the work:wink:

Judas Iscariot
07-04-2010, 12:16 PM
I have at least 2 confirmed race sponsors..

I've sold 5 Horses so far, I imagine the other 5 will be sold too..

I've sold 12 tickets so far..

Muzzy has sold 5 horses and paid for these..

Mister P
07-04-2010, 01:39 PM
so we have about £95 in horse sales so far :thumbsup:

Mister P
07-04-2010, 01:42 PM
Danny. get selling 5 horses and I'll get a sheet to u asap.

Nando™
07-04-2010, 01:48 PM
Danny. get selling 5 horses and I'll get a sheet to u asap.
Done.

Judas Iscariot
07-04-2010, 02:15 PM
so we have about £95 in horse sales so far :thumbsup:

Did Gus mean a race as in 8 x horses or a race sponsor?!

He's English mind..

Gus
07-04-2010, 02:44 PM

He's English mind..

Race Sponsor - :kbacker:

Judas Iscariot
07-04-2010, 03:00 PM

He's English mind..

Race Sponsor - :kbacker:

See :agree:

MacBean
07-04-2010, 08:05 PM
i'm buying two :thumbsup:

Mister P
07-04-2010, 10:20 PM
i'm buying two :thumbsup:

Aye Paul, I have u listed as buying two of mine mate.

MacBean
08-04-2010, 03:53 PM
Aye Paul, I have u listed as buying two of mine mate.

sound can i transfer the cash to you some way? not sure when im going to be ft enough to get out

Mister P
08-04-2010, 04:18 PM
sound dude. I'll be in touch.

Scooter
09-04-2010, 04:07 PM
I've got the signed ball :thumbsup:

Judas Iscariot
09-04-2010, 04:19 PM
I've got the signed ball :thumbsup:

Good Stuff :thumbsup:

Have you got the night off yet :confused:

Scooter
09-04-2010, 04:37 PM
Good Stuff :thumbsup:

Have you got the night off yet :confused:

Don't know who it's signed by, few youths hughes, hanlon, miller, wotherspoon, I might try and get to a home game and see if I can get a few more myself

no word of day off

Judas Iscariot
09-04-2010, 04:45 PM
Don't know who it's signed by, few youths hughes, hanlon, miller, wotherspoon, I might try and get to a home game and see if I can get a few more myself

no word of day off

http://rofl.wheresthebeef.co.uk/Goon%20Goon%20Goon%20Room.jpg

Gus
09-04-2010, 05:22 PM
http://rofl.wheresthebeef.co.uk/Goon%20Goon%20Goon%20Room.jpg

Uncanny how that could be tarqs brother

Judas Iscariot
10-04-2010, 08:33 PM
So boys, our racenight is on the evening of the last Derby of the season!!

Let's get a BIG push on selling tickets and getting folk along so we can celebrate a great Hibs victory over the yams along with raising some dosh for the Beers :thumbsup:

Surely there isn't a bigger incentive than this to get bodies along guys :notworthy:

Mister P
11-04-2010, 08:49 AM
That would usually be a problem... but the big team are gash and the seasons finished so nothing to celebrate or commiserate!!

so on that note lets celebrate a Hibs team who are gonna be successful :thumbsup:

Judas Iscariot
11-04-2010, 01:34 PM
That would usually be a problem... but the big team are gash and the seasons finished so nothing to celebrate or commiserate!!

so on that note lets celebrate a Hibs team who are gonna be successful :thumbsup:

Shut up Mr Negative :grr:

People better not use this as a "Excuse" for not bothering their arse to turn up and get folk along to the Race night!

Judas Iscariot
14-04-2010, 07:36 PM
Guys NEED to get tickets from me for this on Sunday!

Only me, Deek, John and Coco have taken tickets..

It doesn't need me to tell you that isn't nearly ANYWHERE near enough!

I've so far sold 10 tickets, 5 horses and got 2 race sponsors..

Mister P
15-04-2010, 07:47 AM
Ayp....not enough effort lads, we need everyone to get their finger out.

so who wants tickets and horse sales sheets???????

I would hope everyone who doesn't already have any will be screaming for them.

Nando™
15-04-2010, 02:08 PM
I need a horse sheet, maybe 2.

Unsure about tickets as yet.

Ritchie
15-04-2010, 03:57 PM
ill take one horse in the 3rd race & one horse in the 7th race ya bunch of scrotes.x

1st horse is called GENTONS FAY (horse number 7)

2nd horse is called HORRIBLE DANIEL (horse number 3)

cool john??

Mister P
15-04-2010, 07:28 PM
If you're being serious then aye, I'm no putting it in untill u cross my pals with silver though.

Judas Iscariot
15-04-2010, 07:52 PM
I've sold another 6 horses..

Ritchie
16-04-2010, 06:26 AM
If you're being serious then aye, I'm no putting it in untill u cross my pals with silver though.

I'll hand you £60 with in the next week or so.... 100% serious like

Mister P
19-04-2010, 06:47 PM
can anyone who has horse or sponsor money collected in please bring it to wednesdays game against Rangers.

Aslo, any tickets required, please bring your cash for them as well.

TA Muchly

Nando™
19-04-2010, 11:00 PM
can anyone who has horse or sponsor money collected in please bring it to wednesdays game against Rangers.

Aslo, any tickets required, please bring your cash for them as well.

TA Muchly
I'll bring along what I can. If it turns out not to be the whole the amount then I'll hand the rest in on Sunday.

Might be needing 2/3 more tickets, I'll know in a few days.

Teo10
20-04-2010, 07:57 AM
I've failed in selling because my mates are all goons.

Going to keep trying though!

Judas Iscariot
20-04-2010, 09:24 AM
I've failed in selling because my mates are all goons.

Going to keep trying though!

Some mates if they won't come along to your footie teams racenight :cool2:

Teo10
20-04-2010, 12:31 PM
Some mates if they won't come along to your footie teams racenight :cool2:

They are all using the "I'm Skint" and "I need to save" excuse..

STUDENTS:grr::grr:

Judas Iscariot
22-04-2010, 05:26 PM
Anyone got any updates?!

Delboy*
22-04-2010, 06:11 PM
Anyone got any updates?!

Aye, The derby on the same day is causing chaos for me with a few who were gonna be coming :grr:
Theyv said they hav a derby ritual n may not turn up

MacBean
23-04-2010, 02:22 PM
sounds good im gonna see if i can get my dad and maybe a few others to come along on the night, im starting to get back to a reasonable strength to get out and about so will definately be there next week lads and hopefully back to supporting the beers sometime soon :thumbsup:

Judas Iscariot
23-04-2010, 06:50 PM
Sorry to moan AGAIN :rolleyes: but there doesn't seem to be a lot happening from most of the guys with this!

Money not collected and handed in, race sponsors, horses being sold, raffle prizes etc but more importantly I've not gave out very many tickets :bitchy:

This is NEXT Saturday!!

Time to get the fingers out BIG TIME!!

If you've not put in the effort then basically :bye:

I know that sounds harsh but it's now at the stage where a few folk seem to have bothered their arse and the rest have done nowt..

That's not the overall attitude we want guys in this club to have!

I'm actually not sorry for moaning and going on about this cos it needs to be said so folk actually get the finger out and try a bit!!

Scooter
23-04-2010, 07:28 PM
Sorry to moan AGAIN :rolleyes: but there doesn't seem to be a lot happening from most of the guys with this!

Money not collected and handed in, race sponsors, horses being sold, raffle prizes etc but more importantly I've not gave out very many tickets :bitchy:

This is NEXT Saturday!!

Time to get the fingers out BIG TIME!!

If you've not put in the effort then basically :bye:

I know that sounds harsh but it's now at the stage where a few folk seem to have bothered their arse and the rest have done nowt..

That's not the overall attitude we want guys in this club to have!

I'm actually not sorry for moaning and going on about this cos it needs to be said so folk actually get the finger out and try a bit!!

your totally right. personally you know my situation ive asked for it off now i need to wait

Mister P
23-04-2010, 07:43 PM
the racenight program/race card is being draughted up now.

the pages will be getting printed on monday and tuesday.

Ritchie, I will email you 2 documents to print. basicaly 100 sheets, then turn them over and print the second doc on the reverse.....think you could handle that:greengrin :duck:

Fenton, I will email you the other 2 docs to do at your work...same idea.

Ritchie
23-04-2010, 08:18 PM
the racenight program/race card is being draughted up now.

the pages will be getting printed on monday and tuesday.

Ritchie, I will email you 2 documents to print. basicaly 100 sheets, then turn them over and print the second doc on the reverse.....think you could handle that:greengrin :duck:

Fenton, I will email you the other 2 docs to do at your work...same idea.

With my eyes closed johnathan!

Mister P
23-04-2010, 10:12 PM
right guys, Im now waiting for:

Fentons colleagues race info (I know you're getting that soon)
Matts 5 horses sold details
Sean Mc's 8 horses sold details.

I need the owners names and the horse names

also.

Coco, race sponsor details.x1
Fenton, Race sponso details x2

company name, contact number and nature of business etc.

all asap please guys.

got
Muzzy's 5 horses sold
Fenton 5 horses sold
John 12 horses sold :wink:
Josh 5 horses sold.
------------------------
John 1 sponsor sold
Ritchie 1 sponsor sold

Nando™
23-04-2010, 10:30 PM
For the 8 billionth time, I've sold 5 horses which I've yet to name.

Mister P
23-04-2010, 10:34 PM

sound,,,have you got the names and owners names?

Nando™
24-04-2010, 02:28 PM

sound,,,have you got the names and owners names?
Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Judas Iscariot
24-04-2010, 03:50 PM
I've got the 5 other horses names :thumbsup:

Chuckie
24-04-2010, 04:10 PM
I'm still donating my signed strip for auction.....

Mister P
24-04-2010, 04:13 PM
nice one chuckles :thumbsup:

Judas Iscariot
24-04-2010, 05:12 PM
I'm still donating my signed strip for auction.....

Guid sheeeeet :thumbsup:

How many tickets dyou reckon you'll sell :confused:

lyonhibs
24-04-2010, 06:17 PM
In addition to my ticket, I'll happily buy 2 horses, assuming there are some still going.

Unfortunately, all my mates who would have been interested in this are either out-of-towners, working, or in 1 case, away on holiday, so it looks like it'll just be 1 ticket for me.

Judas Iscariot
24-04-2010, 08:56 PM
Aye Fonz, your right..

Archie
Ben ?
Chuckie ?
Colin
Danny
Deek
Drysdale ?
Fenton
Geoff ?
Jamie
John
Josh
Matt
Muzzy
Paul ?
Pete ?
Ritchie
Sean ?
Tarquin
Teo ?

All the highlighted guys haven't either taken tickets, bought tickets or indicated how many folk they're bringing with them!!

It's less than 7 days till the racenight, it's a bit farcical we're still scrambling to Find this stuff out!!

Get the ****ing finger out please guys, I text 20+ folk last night and got like 5 replies!

Utterly pathetic!

This club will only move on if the guys involved make the effort, if the current bunch of guys aren't up for that, we'll be getting new guys involved!

That appears to be the ONLY way to solve this!

The_Horde
25-04-2010, 07:49 PM
I've spoken to Fonz already, I've got 2 tickets that i can't afford until the 30th.

The day is a bad one for me getting folks it is also a mates birthday but believe me I'm trying still.

As for horses i figured I'd better get some dosh before buying any.

Teo10
26-04-2010, 12:30 PM
I didn't text back as I was with fonz at the time, I've bought two horses but looks like I'll only be bringing one with me as all my mates allready have plans even though I told them about this ages ago! There's a possibility they could still come though.....

MacBean
26-04-2010, 12:47 PM
Its my mates 21st on Saturday so i wont be able to bring alot will see if my dad etc will be up for it - should hopefully get a few folk to come along. Fonz knows im buying two horses i text him the names etc. Ive only just been able to get out the house - went back to work on thursday and to easter road yesterday so its been a bit hard for me to get money about etc. Any money im due i will pay on the night (ticket & 2 horses)

MacBean
26-04-2010, 01:48 PM
Will this be posted on the main board / PM board to get some hibees along - im sure some folk would be up for coming along - every little helps n that

Judas Iscariot
26-04-2010, 06:13 PM
Will this be posted on the main board / PM board to get some hibees along - im sure some folk would be up for coming along - every little helps n that

It has been but like 99% of our stuff on here it got a severe rubber ear :rolleyes:

Judas Iscariot
27-04-2010, 08:26 AM
right guys, Im now waiting for:

Matts 5 horses sold details
Dannys 5 horses details
Paul horse details

I need the owners names and the horse names

also.

Coco, race sponsor details.x1

company name, contact number and nature of business etc.

all asap please guys.

got
Muzzy's 5 horses sold
Fenton 11 horses sold
John 12 horses sold :wink: = **** :agree:
Josh 5 horses sold.
Sean Mc 8 horses sold?!
------------------------
John 1 race sponsor sold
Ritchie 1 race sponsor sold
Fenton 3 race sponsors sold

Is this now the correct updated list John!?

MacBean
27-04-2010, 09:53 AM
Is this now the correct updated list John!?

I've bought 2 horses. John should have the details for these.

Ritchie
27-04-2010, 10:09 AM
GENTONS FAY is a winner!! :thumbsup:

HORRIBLE DANIEL will no doubt finish last!! :grr:

MacBean
27-04-2010, 10:41 AM
how do we know John has assigned some of the 12 horses he's sold as all the winners? :wink:
(im presuming he's watched all the tapes!) or are the tapes selected and horses assigned at random!?

Gus
27-04-2010, 10:52 AM
how do we know John has assigned some of the 12 horses he's sold as all the winners? :wink:
(im presuming he's watched all the tapes!) or are the tapes selected and horses assigned at random!?

What are you suggesting :wink:

My horses are:

Guswillneverscore :boo hoo:
Haciendadays

Mister P
27-04-2010, 10:59 AM

Nah Ritchie, it'll probably fall coz Horrible Daniel can't finish :greengrin

Mister P
27-04-2010, 11:01 AM

all the horses and owners are now placed in specific races.

I have 16 individual DVD's, 8 of which will be used. A punter will be asked before each race to select which disc is to be used for the upcoming race...all discs are unlabeled so no one knows what races are on what disc:dunno:

Judas Iscariot
27-04-2010, 11:03 AM

There's 16 DVD's each with one race on them..

All 16 DVD's will be placed in blank covers and selected at random before every race on the night :wink:

John won't be betting on any races either and he's not bought any horses it's the people he's sold tickets to that have bought them :agree::agree:

Mister P
27-04-2010, 11:09 AM
nah, I have bought horses...3 in fact.

and I can bet on races as I don't know what races are on what discs.....however, i'll probably be too busy to bet:agree:

Teo10
27-04-2010, 11:10 AM
The only Number 10 will be a winner... SURELY!!!

MacBean
27-04-2010, 11:13 AM
all the horses and owners are now placed in specific races.

I have 16 individual DVD's, 8 of which will be used. A punter will be asked before each race to select which disc is to be used for the upcoming race...all discs are unlabeled so no one knows what races are on what disc:dunno:

There's 16 DVD's each with one race on them..

All 16 DVD's will be placed in blank covers and selected at random before every race on the night :wink:

John won't be betting on any races either and he's not bought any horses it's the people he's sold tickets to that have bought them :agree::agree:

aaahhhh i see!!!

i've been to a couple of these before (and even had one held for my benefit-india) but always been to lashed to notice what was going on!!

Ritchie
27-04-2010, 11:16 AM

:tee hee:

Judas Iscariot
27-04-2010, 11:16 AM
nah, I have bought horses...3 in fact.

and I can bet on races as I don't know what races are on what discs.....however, i'll probably be too busy to bet:agree:

Just shut up.

Ritchie
27-04-2010, 11:18 AM
Just shut up.

Teo10
27-04-2010, 11:27 AM

:agree::agree:

Mister P
27-04-2010, 12:38 PM
shut up all o yiz.

EVERYONE BRING ANY MONEY THEY'RE DUE FOR HORSE SALES OR SPONSORS SOLD TO TOMORROWS GAME V WHBC.

Nando™
27-04-2010, 01:18 PM
'

Aye that's fine, if I don't get to finish I'll just blow my beans on your faces when you're sleeping...

Judas Iscariot
27-04-2010, 08:31 PM
shut up all o yiz.

EVERYONE BRING ANY MONEY THEY'RE DUE FOR HORSE SALES OR SPONSORS SOLD TO TOMORROWS GAME V WHBC.

Aye..

No pay no play tomorrow :agree:

We have to pay for the DJ equipment, Buffet, Raffle tickets, prizes etc etc all before anyone has came through the door on Saturday so getting cash in beforehand is imperative!!

Gus
28-04-2010, 02:06 PM
Boys

Lets make Saturday EPIC, fair play to John & Fenton for organising so much & will know no doubt be out of pocket.

So if you have sold horses/tickets/scratchcards then bring the cash ASAP. John works centre of town so folk could run it into him. Pretty sure the funds will be required before saturday.

& the tickets you havent sold or scratchcards not done then bring them back to Fenton - scratchcards can be passed round on the night & will give us an idea on numbers

MON THE BEERS

MacBean
28-04-2010, 03:45 PM
Boys

Lets make Saturday EPIC, fair play to John & Fenton for organising so much & will know no doubt be out of pocket.

So if you have sold horses/tickets/scratchcards then bring the cash ASAP. John works centre of town so folk could run it into him. Pretty sure the funds will be required before saturday.

& the tickets you havent sold or scratchcards not done then bring them back to Fenton - scratchcards can be passed round on the night & will give us an idea on numbers

MON THE BEERS
:top marksto John & fents

Judas Iscariot
30-04-2010, 10:25 AM
John has in his possesion the DVD projector :thumbsup:

I'm finalising the last of the racenight programme and there's a couple of horses still available on the sheets I have and there's more than a couple of players who haven't yet bought any horses :rolleyes:

Anyone want a horse PM or Text me asap :agree:

Pete Mein, what's happening with you? Your the only one from the players that hasn't been in touch, not replied to any of the texts I've sent or posted in here! How many tickets do you want, any raffle prizes to be donated etc etc..

I've collected most of my ticket, race sponsor and horse money in, will get the rest tonight!

Onto ticket numbers 100+ now so looking like it'll be a quality night tomorrow :notworthy:

MacBean
30-04-2010, 10:47 AM
John has in his possesion the DVD projector :thumbsup:

I'm finalising the last of the racenight programme and there's a couple of horses still available on the sheets I have and there's more than a couple of players who haven't yet bought any horses :rolleyes:

Anyone want a horse PM or Text me asap :agree:

Pete Mein, what's happening with you? Your the only one from the players that hasn't been in touch, not replied to any of the texts I've sent or posted in here! How many tickets do you want, any raffle prizes to be donated etc etc..

I've collected most of my ticket, race sponsor and horse money in, will get the rest tonight!

Onto ticket numbers 100+ now so looking like it'll be a quality night tomorrow :notworthy:
Top drawer news!!
£500 in the bag from ticket money already plus whatever horses / sponsorship money we have, will be looking like an incredibly succesful night!!
really looking forward to my first Beers p*ss up and hopefully we will all be celebrating a huge Big team win!
:notworthy:

lyonhibs
30-04-2010, 12:09 PM
Add +2 tickets to my contribution.

I mentioned the event in passing to my girlfriend, who ****ing hates football, and she seems to think it'll be fun to meet you bunch of reprobates, and she's bringing a friend as well. Thinks the whole "Tarqs" think is hilarious as well :rolleyes: :greengrin

So keep the swearing to an absolute zero, aye?? :greengrin

Future17
30-04-2010, 12:10 PM

I mentioned the event in passing to my girlfriend, who ****ing hates football, and she seems to think it'll be fun to meet you bunch of reprobates, and she's bringing a friend as well. Thinks the whole "Tarqs" think is hilarious as well :rolleyes: :greengrin

Dangerous. :agree:

Judas Iscariot
30-04-2010, 12:26 PM

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck Yoooooooooooou

Teo10
30-04-2010, 12:28 PM

You....a.....girlfriend? would she get it?

lyonhibs
30-04-2010, 12:34 PM
You....a.....girlfriend? would she get it?

Arf arf, I knew some comedian would be along with that comment

:greengrin

Chuckie
30-04-2010, 12:46 PM
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck Yoooooooooooou

I love that.

MacBean
30-04-2010, 01:10 PM
Dangerous. :agree:
very :agree:

Teo10
30-04-2010, 01:14 PM
Arf arf, I knew some comedian would be along with that comment

:greengrin

Someone had to :greengrin

P.S you didnt answer my question, if she is, watch out for Fonz

Mister P
30-04-2010, 01:23 PM
teo shut it.

keep ur missus by your side all night...

Nando™
30-04-2010, 01:45 PM
my girlfriend, who ****ing hates football
Launch her.

lyonhibs
30-04-2010, 02:11 PM
Launch her.

I like the fact that she can't stand football.

Means I don't have any :blah: to put up with explaining the offside rule and saying "I'm busy watching/at the football with my mates" doesn't bring about the answer "ooooh can I come to??"

Nando™
30-04-2010, 02:20 PM

Means I don't have any :blah: to put up with explaining the offside rule and saying "I'm busy watching/at the football with my mates" doesn't bring about the answer "ooooh can I come to??"
Code for: "I can't stand her at all, her only use is her axe wound"

MacBean
30-04-2010, 02:22 PM
:top marks

Gus
30-04-2010, 02:44 PM

You could start by explaining it to yourself :wink:

Fair play for getting my people involved :top marks

Judas Iscariot
30-04-2010, 02:47 PM
Everyone shall be on their best behaviour as we are ambassadors of our club :agree:

:wink:

Lesley's auld man is not going to the Derby tomorrow as he is spending ALL day doing the Buffet for tomorrow night :notworthy:

I've got another 3 folk coming, some more raffle prizes sorted and sold over £50's worth of raffle tickets today at work :thumbsup:

Shaping up to be a really good night :greengrin

I just HOPE the big team can help the night on it's way tomorrow afternoon by beating these manky Hertz ***** :pray:

Mister P
30-04-2010, 03:12 PM
getting REALLY excited about this now...

oops, i just dribbled.

:offski:

Gus
30-04-2010, 03:33 PM
Everyone shall be on their best behaviour as we are ambassadors of our club :agree:

:wink:

Lesley's auld man is not going to the Derby tomorrow as he is spending ALL day doing the Buffet for tomorrow night :notworthy:

I've got another 3 folk coming, some more raffle prizes sorted and sold over £50's worth of raffle tickets today at work :thumbsup:

Shaping up to be a really good night :greengrin

I just HOPE the big team can help the night on it's way tomorrow afternoon by beating these manky Hertz ***** :pray:

:top marksfair play lad, excellent shift

So out of EVERYONE is it just Jamie W,Ritchie, Muzzy,Colin & Bruce who cant make it due to other commitments?

So I am looking forward to seeing:

Geoff
Pete M
Josh
Fonz
Tarq
Deek
Fenton
Sean
Archie
Teo
Danny
Chuckie
Paul
Drysdale
Dav?

Mines a lager tops by the way. Its down to us to make this a good night, no f***ying around as folk will have birds/friends & family with them & we all will want to make a good impression

BIG THANKS TO:

John,Fenton, Lesley, Lesley's dad,Lynn Pryde

& Everyone who has sold tickets/horses/races/scratchcards

GLORY GLORY

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

getting REALLY excited about this now...

oops, i just dribbled.

:offski:

I just released some sex wee...but im still @ work :boo hoo:

Dav1986
30-04-2010, 04:13 PM
:top marksfair play lad, excellent shift

So out of EVERYONE is it just Jamie W,Ritchie, Muzzy,Colin & Bruce who cant make it due to other commitments?

Geoff
Pete M
Josh
Fonz
Tarq
Deek
Fenton
Sean
Archie
Teo
Danny
Chuckie
Paul
Drysdale
Dav?

Mines a lager tops by the way. Its down to us to make this a good night, no f***ying around as folk will have birds/friends & family with them & we all will want to make a good impression

BIG THANKS TO:

John,Fenton, Lesley, Lesley's dad,Lynn Pryde

& Everyone who has sold tickets/horses/races/scratchcards

GLORY GLORY

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

I just released some sex wee...but im still @ work :boo hoo:

Am not gonna be there but gave john money for a ticket to help out with the funds. If i get finished work by 11 on the nose then i might fire up with the car for a couple but as its pay weekend its looking unlikely :grr:

lyonhibs
30-04-2010, 05:17 PM

Lol not true mercifully.

Anyway, enough of this pish, see you boys tomorrow, whether at the game and/or at the race night

Nando™
30-04-2010, 05:20 PM
Lol not true mercifully.

Anyway, enough of this pish, see you boys tomorrow, whether at the game and/or at the race night
You are the only person I know who uses the word 'invariably' in everyday conversation.

lyonhibs
30-04-2010, 05:29 PM
You are the only person I know who is intelligent enough to use the word 'invariably' in everyday conversation.

Fixed that for you :cool2::devil::greengrin

Nando™
30-04-2010, 05:44 PM
Bog standard reply I expected from you there Gramo.

Judas Iscariot
30-04-2010, 06:44 PM

A dictionary, thesaurus and a duffel coat does not make a person intelligent :cool2:

Chuckie
30-04-2010, 09:33 PM
[QUOTE=Gus;2445092]:top marksfair play lad, excellent shift

Geoff
Pete M
Josh
Fonz
Tarq
Deek
Fenton
Sean
Archie
Teo
Danny
Chuckie
Paul
Drysdale
Dav?

:bye:

I'll be doing lines of mephedrone on the bar and groping any skirt that comes within spitting distance....

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Yooooooooooouuu

lyonhibs
01-05-2010, 04:13 PM
After that absolute rubbish, this race night could well save my weekend.

See you all at about 8.30 :agree:

Scooter
01-05-2010, 05:47 PM
After that absolute rubbish, this race night could well save my weekend.

See you all at about 8.30 :agree:

it starts at 7:30

lyonhibs
01-05-2010, 05:53 PM
it starts at 7:30

I know Archie, however my 2 other tickets (i.e. £5 in the kitty each) can't get through from Glasgow until 7.30 due to work commitments.

Bearing in mind I'm coming from Meadowbank, Sighthill is a fair old hike, so it'll take us a while to get across town, that's all.

craig1875
01-05-2010, 06:27 PM
I know Archie, however my 2 other tickets (i.e. £5 in the kitty each) can't get through from Glasgow until 7.30 due to work commitments.

Bearing in mind I'm coming from Meadowbank, Sighthill is a fair old hike, so it'll take us a while to get across town, that's all.

Will this be another AGM type appearence? :wink:

lyonhibs
01-05-2010, 06:40 PM
Will this be another AGM type appearence? :wink:

hahaha :greengrin

No :party::drunk:

Scooter
01-05-2010, 06:44 PM

Meet her at the station. Prestonfield is a hike away too. On pesanet wagon no 2

Scooter
02-05-2010, 08:34 AM
I have to admit I shockingly suprised how well the night. It was excellent. Great effort we can now afford the weekend piss up :greengrin.

Seriously everyone who turned up made the night and I'm not just talking abt the players.

John and fenton well done laddies, John you should do events cause that's 2 I've been that you've had a hand in that's been great nights

Mister P
02-05-2010, 11:55 AM
after all debts are paid we have just over £1,000 CLEAR PROFIT. :greengrin

we were hoping to make the £400 needed for next seasons fees so were sirted for that. as archie says above a HUGE thanks to everyone who made the night a success. the boys who did the desks, girlfriends/wifes who sold the raffles etc, mums dads pals etc who made the effort to come along. THANK YOU.

Nando™
02-05-2010, 12:11 PM
***** day, decent night.

Hibs ruin everything.

Scooter
02-05-2010, 12:37 PM
***** day, decent night.

Hibs ruin everything.

Can you remember anything? How comfy was the table ibv confy enought to have a nap :cool2:

Nando™
02-05-2010, 01:23 PM
Can you remember anything? How comfy was the table ibv confy enought to have a nap :cool2:
Normally I'm into a lighter mahogany but that one last night was delightful.

The_Horde
02-05-2010, 05:06 PM
after all debts are paid we have just over £1,000 CLEAR PROFIT. :greengrin

we were hoping to make the £400 needed for next seasons fees so were sirted for that. as archie says above a HUGE thanks to everyone who made the night a success. the boys who did the desks, girlfriends/wifes who sold the raffles etc, mums dads pals etc who made the effort to come along. THANK YOU.

Get shopping then (http://www.newitts.com/shop/193/12/Clearance_Sale.htm&q=&sf=) :greengrin

Chuckie
03-05-2010, 11:19 AM
Antics.

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp49/Chuckie1977/th_28294_10150190066045601_632165600_1.jpg (http://s396.photobucket.com/albums/pp49/Chuckie1977/?action=view&current=28294_10150190066045601_632165600_1.jpg)

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp49/Chuckie1977/th_28212_10150190239980601_632165600_1.jpg (http://s396.photobucket.com/albums/pp49/Chuckie1977/?action=view&current=28212_10150190239980601_632165600_1.jpg)

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp49/Chuckie1977/th_28212_10150190239390601_632165600_1.jpg (http://s396.photobucket.com/albums/pp49/Chuckie1977/?action=view&current=28212_10150190239390601_632165600_1.jpg)

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp49/Chuckie1977/th_28212_10150190239140601_632165600_1.jpg (http://s396.photobucket.com/albums/pp49/Chuckie1977/?action=view&current=28212_10150190239140601_632165600_1.jpg)

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp49/Chuckie1977/th_28212_10150190238910601_632165600_1.jpg (http://s396.photobucket.com/albums/pp49/Chuckie1977/?action=view&current=28212_10150190238910601_632165600_1.jpg)

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp49/Chuckie1977/th_28212_10150190238700601_632165600_1.jpg (http://s396.photobucket.com/albums/pp49/Chuckie1977/?action=view&current=28212_10150190238700601_632165600_1.jpg)

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp49/Chuckie1977/th_28212_10150190238260601_632165600_1.jpg (http://s396.photobucket.com/albums/pp49/Chuckie1977/?action=view&current=28212_10150190238260601_632165600_1.jpg)

MacBean
04-05-2010, 10:46 AM
cracking night lads, had a really good one! hats off to fenton and John and all the misses/partners/bros/sis' that were organising this as it turned out to be a sh*t hot night! :top marks

cocopops1875
04-05-2010, 03:30 PM
well done lads thats a crackin total:thumbsup:

MacBean
09-05-2010, 04:23 PM
forgot about this photo:

Nando™
09-05-2010, 04:25 PM
Sook me, I'm a baldy welt.

Chuckie
09-05-2010, 04:39 PM
forgot about this photo:

I took about 10 with my phone of him but NO FLASH, so they didn't work !!

Nice one Paul..