PDA

View Full Version : Lostboy AKA (Jim Kerr)

Frazerbob
09-03-2010, 07:25 PM
Anyone know anything about Jim Kerr's new project, Lostboy AKA. I've just booked them to play my work in May, purely on the strgnth of Kerr filling the place. We've sold more tickets than any other gig on the first day of sales.

Tried to find some of their music online but can't. Anyone shed any light?

BenjiOscar
09-03-2010, 10:03 PM
The album is due out on or around 17th May and one of my pals is trying to get tickets for King Tut's on the 22nd May.

Meant to be more of a return to Simple Minds early days (Life in a Day / Reel to Real Cacophany stuff) and Jim Kerr has already said that he will be playing some early Minds songs during his solo gigs.

Website www.lostboyaka.com only has minimal info just now but has got a clip of what I presume is one of the album tracks. More stuff can also be found on Facebook.

Am looking forward to the album and will be strange seeing Jim Kerr on stage without Charlie by his side.

Spike Mandela
25-03-2010, 08:16 PM
Hey Frazerbob I've booked 2 tickets for the Warehouse in Aberdeen, what's the venue like?

Me and the wife are booked in to the Premier inn for that night and really like the sound of JK's new project. Check out the two tracks below.

http://www.youtube.com/lostboyaka#p/u/1/1Ch4_a6VDXI

How are ticket sales going ?