PDA

View Full Version : Friendly: sunday 14th March

Mister P
08-03-2010, 11:21 PM
just had a txt from someone representing Longstone UTD asking if we fancy a friendly on sunday.

off-course Im gonna respond and say aye,........

so whos in?

11am KO at the Gyle

meet at the gyle for 10am sharp.
£6 per heed

they currently sit 5th out of 13 in the league we will be joining.

In
Geoff
Danny
Fenton
Matt
PeteM
John
Muzzy
Josh
Jamie
Nick

Archie
Groobs
Alan O'Brien :wink:

Oot
Paul (morning ko)
Ritchie
Janette
Tarq

Nando™
08-03-2010, 11:43 PM
Aye.

Judas Iscariot
09-03-2010, 06:29 AM
Yes, yes, yes!

Gus
09-03-2010, 08:19 AM
Yes I would like to be considered for the squad

Cheers

:notworthy:

sauzee=legend
09-03-2010, 08:40 AM
Its my dad's birthday and its mother's day....

But im still in

MacBean
09-03-2010, 10:04 AM
ill have a game in the morning, but more than happy to come along to join in from the bench should i be required (or should i not get 90 mins in the morning) if the game is in the afternoon

Mister P
09-03-2010, 10:21 AM
see updated first post regarding venue & ko

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

we may very well use this game to try out some trialists so not everyone available will be involved:agree:

Judas Iscariot
09-03-2010, 10:36 AM
Try and confirm stuff ASAP John..

With regards to trialists playing, how bout they come to training 1st?!

I for one wouldn't be happy missing out on game time after being at training in place of A.Trialist who wasn't at training..

Thoughts?

Mister P
09-03-2010, 10:41 AM
we have 1 striker in Danny, any trialists would be a striker...at this stage at least.
I have sent an email to around 7 possibles for this, just gauging their interest first.

Judas Iscariot
09-03-2010, 10:44 AM
we have 1 striker in Danny, any trialists would be a striker...at this stage at least.
I have sent an email to around 7 possibles for this, just gauging their interest first.

I see mate, you get where i'm coming from aswell though eh!?

Personally I think we should be looking to strengthen EVERY position throughout the team!

But attending training is a must before slotting into a game and having other folk miss out on pitch time!

sauzee=legend
09-03-2010, 10:47 AM
Try and confirm stuff ASAP John..

With regards to trialists playing, how bout they come to training 1st?!

I for one wouldn't be happy missing out on game time after being at training in place of A.Trialist who wasn't at training..

Thoughts?

I know i wasn't at training last night due to work, but i agree with Fenton on this.

I wouldn't be to happy being replaced by A.Trialist who hasn't been at training before. If they have been to training a few times before that would be different, but i think we should try play our strongest 11 week in week out.

But with this friendly coming up - Start with the strongest 11 and then play a few trialist's in the 2nd half.

MacBean
09-03-2010, 01:04 PM
yeah would agree with this. I wouldnt mind a wee shot at Centre Half

Muzzy
09-03-2010, 01:45 PM
I'm in :thumbsup:

Ritchie
09-03-2010, 01:57 PM
out, in newcastle :boo hoo:

borstalboy
09-03-2010, 02:13 PM
im out!............

due to the fact I only have 1 good leg :grr:

Judas Iscariot
09-03-2010, 02:20 PM
Josh and Jamie are in..

Gus
09-03-2010, 02:54 PM
I know i wasn't at training last night due to work, but i agree with Fenton on this.

I wouldn't be to happy being replaced by A.Trialist who hasn't been at training before. If they have been to training a few times before that would be different, but i think we should try play our strongest 11 week in week out.

But with this friendly coming up - Start with the strongest 11 and then play a few trialist's in the 2nd half.

Dinnae say that, you will do you & I out of a game:wink:

lyonhibs
09-03-2010, 02:59 PM
Owing to the fact that I'm at the Sunderland vs Man City game at 4pm, so I think I'm getting the train at about 1pm.

Therefore, unless its a relatively early kick-off, I'm oot :boo hoo:

MacBean
09-03-2010, 03:38 PM
If i dont have a game in the morning ill be fine to play

Nando™
09-03-2010, 04:02 PM
John why don't you ever name trialists?

Mister P
09-03-2010, 05:58 PM
John why don't you ever name trialists?

coz Im a man of mystery.

nah, if he pulls out I have a few on standby, so no point listing names.

Judas Iscariot
09-03-2010, 06:08 PM
coz Im a fanny.

:top marks

Nando™
09-03-2010, 06:08 PM
coz Im a man of mystery.

nah, if he pulls out I have a few on standby, so no point listing names.
It would be nice to know who says they'll be there but ultimately cannae be arsed.

Gus
09-03-2010, 06:17 PM
It would be nice to know who says they'll be there but ultimately cannae be arsed.

:agree::top marks

Mister P
09-03-2010, 06:57 PM

aye but Im no gonna name and shame someone none of us have met.

Judas Iscariot
09-03-2010, 08:39 PM
Geoff is in, Sean McCrae is a maybe at the moment as he's got a gammy foot..

Mister P
09-03-2010, 10:05 PM
the ref for Sunday is Len Blackie. this is the guy who is the league secretary/fixtures and referee secretary..

EVERYONE, BE ON YOUR BEST BEHAVIOUR OR YOU WILL BE SUBED WITHIN MINUTES!!!
END OF!

Judas Iscariot
09-03-2010, 10:28 PM
the ref for sunday is len blackie. This is the guy who is the league secretary/fixtures and referee secretary..

everyone, be on your best behaviour or you will be subed within minutes!!!
End of!

oh dear lord.

Judas Iscariot
10-03-2010, 09:09 AM
Archie is in.

Judas Iscariot
10-03-2010, 09:54 AM
Groobs is in.

kevinref
10-03-2010, 10:20 AM
the ref for Sunday is Len Blackie. this is the guy who is the fixtures and referee secretary..

EVERYONE, BE ON YOUR BEST BEHAVIOUR OR YOU WILL BE SUBED WITHIN MINUTES!!!
END OF!

the reason for this guys is so that the league can watch how you play the game,you may also find that the disciplinary and the secretary of the league will be watching,
this league take no prisoners when watching teams,
they have thrown teams out of the league before kicking a ball when watching friendlies,
len doesn't do many games these days on a sunday, he mostly watches teams and referees in the league,

lyonhibs
10-03-2010, 11:23 AM
As its an 11am kick off, and my train leaves at noon, I'm definitely oot.

Best of luck guys, and keep yer gobs shut!! Just remember last week's refereeing shambles and be grateful that it's not him!!

Delboy*
10-03-2010, 12:37 PM

Best of luck guys, and keep yer gobs shut!! Just remember last week's refereeing shambles and be grateful that it's not him!!

I disagree Tarqs...

Just remember that the ref is a human being trying to carry out a very tricky task. He simply cant see everything and will give decisions the way he sees it or how he thinks it. If you punted all the refs that you thought were crap then there wouldnt be very many refs left n there wouldnt be many games of football played, that includes SPL EPL Champions league etc!!
The ref is a guy like you n me and i can tell you how i would react if someone was yellin at me for 90 mins........http://planetsmilies.net/violent-smiley-1531.gif

ONCE HE HAS BLOWN HIS WHISTLE, HE AINT GONNA CHANGE HIS MIND!!!
Just get a grip, there really shouldnt be an issue cos were no a bunch of radges so show a bit of respect for the guy wi the cards cos if u dont he will just wave one in ur face

Judas Iscariot
10-03-2010, 12:51 PM
Shut up Deek..

Are you playing?

Mister P
10-03-2010, 01:13 PM
I disagree Tarqs...

Just remember that the ref is a human being trying to carry out a very tricky task. He simply cant see everything and will give decisions the way he sees it or how he thinks it. If you punted all the refs that you thought were crap then there wouldnt be very many refs left n there wouldnt be many games of football played, that includes SPL EPL Champions league etc!!
The ref is a guy like you n me and i can tell you how i would react if someone was yellin at me for 90 mins........http://planetsmilies.net/violent-smiley-1531.gif

Just get a grip, there really shouldnt be an issue cos were no a bunch of radges so show a bit of respect for the guy wi the cards cos if u dont he will just wave one in ur face[/QUOTE]

:top marks

we're as good players as he is a ref.:agree:

H18sry
10-03-2010, 01:17 PM
im out!............

due to the fact I only have 1 good leg :grr:

and thats the one with the sair knee :devil:

lyonhibs
10-03-2010, 01:28 PM

I disagree Tarqs...

Just get a grip, there really shouldnt be an issue cos were no a bunch of radges so show a bit of respect for the guy wi the cards cos if u dont he will just wave one in ur face

Aye I wasn't implying the ref being gash is an excuse to go about losing the rag at him.

Once the whistle's gone it's done with, I wouldn't dispute that out on the pitch - just like the odd moan on here, that's all!! :agree:

Nevertheless, if Sunday's ref can at least remotely keep up with the game for 90 minutes, that'll be a pleasant "upgrade" for those that are playing :agree:

Delboy*
10-03-2010, 01:39 PM
[QUOTE=Delboy*;2382681]

Aye I wasn't implying the ref being gash is an excuse to go about losing the rag at him.

Once the whistle's gone it's done with, I wouldn't dispute that out on the pitch - just like the odd moan on here, that's all!! :agree:

Nevertheless, if Sunday's ref can at least remotely keep up with the game for 90 minutes, that'll be a pleasant "upgrade" for those that are playing :agree:

Indeed, but im more concerned about our players keeping up wi the game for 90mins :agree:

Mister P
10-03-2010, 01:41 PM
if Sunday's ref can at least remotely keep up with the game for 90 minutes, that'll be a pleasant "upgrade" for those that are playing :agree:

I'm pretty confident this guy will be sharp as a tack....as in he'll be well switched on and keeping a close eye on us.

just to lighten the mood guys. Lets focus on what this is about here, remember we are a very capable team when on our game. The guys who played against Rangers Media in Glasgow will remember how amazing we were:agree:
I honestly believe we are only about 2-3 players away from that kind of performance every week (we had 2 guys standing on for us iirc).
we could be a good team in this league.

MacBean
10-03-2010, 01:51 PM
Ill be on the pitch beside you on Sunday. Playing against Roseburn 10.30am kick off.

Judas Iscariot
10-03-2010, 02:08 PM
Shut up Deek..

Are you playing?

Indeed, but im more concerned about our players keeping up wi the game for 90mins :agree:

Ahem :cool2:

Ill be on the pitch beside you on Sunday. Playing against Roseburn 10.30am kick off.

Priorities eh :bitchy::rolleyes:

MacBean
10-03-2010, 02:12 PM
Ahem :cool2:

Priorities eh :bitchy::rolleyes:

as previously said ive been with this team for 2 years now and have a loyalty with them until the end of the season as i have signed for them! much in the same boots as Teo! Although the beers came along after Caley!

Gus
10-03-2010, 03:45 PM
as previously said ive been with this team for 2 years now and have a loyalty with them until the end of the season as i have signed for them! much in the same boots as Teo! Although the beers came along after Caley!

:bitchy: fair enough for you Paul, you have been open, as for Teo he jumped ship, nae offence to the wee man as look forward to seeing him try and get back in, but i would of liked to of seen EVERYONE knuckle down for the beers for what ever game s we have left - can organise

As for the moaning at the ref, i actually thought the worst offenders for shouting at the ref on sunday was on our sidelines.....on more than one occassion subs were throwing the toys out of the pram more than 5 yards onto the pitch.

I ken its hard, but if this guy is from the league, then we dont want to get labelled as a bunch of a wee b****es before we have even started

Lets remember who we are representing every sunday

sauzee=legend
10-03-2010, 03:56 PM
No-one approach the ref apart from the captain.

Claim for the throw in's, corners etc, But if you dont get it just accept it and get back into position.

Scooter
10-03-2010, 05:02 PM
:bitchy: fair enough for you Paul, you have been open, as for Teo he jumped ship, nae offence to the wee man as look forward to seeing him try and get back in, but i would of liked to of seen EVERYONE knuckle down for the beers for what ever game s we have left - can organise

As for the moaning at the ref, i actually thought the worst offenders for shouting at the ref on sunday was on our sidelines.....on more than one occassion subs were throwing the toys out of the pram more than 5 yards onto the pitch.

I ken its hard, but if this guy is from the league, then we dont want to get labelled as a bunch of a wee b****es before we have even started

i have to disagree Gus, it happened once and it was me! the penalty shout at the end. yes there was things mentioned to the ref by the subs normaly about the offsides. the rest of the shouting was at celtic players, in fact wasnt even shouting it was a bit of banter which was both ways and having a laugh about it

Gus
10-03-2010, 05:06 PM
i have to disagree Gus, it happened once and it was me! the penalty shout at the end. yes there was things mentioned to the ref by the subs normaly about the offsides. the rest of the shouting was at celtic players, in fact wasnt even shouting it was a bit of banter which was both ways and having a laugh about it

aha your guilty :cool2::wink:

I am right, you are wrong it happens lad:wink:

Scooter
10-03-2010, 05:10 PM
aha your guilty :cool2::wink:

I am right, you are wrong it happens lad:wink:

yip im guilty ill no hide.

i wonder if the guy can actually read brail, eh Gus :cool2: :faf:

Gus
10-03-2010, 05:32 PM
yip im guilty ill no hide.

i wonder if the guy can actually read brail, eh Gus :cool2: :faf:

:faf: ha ha I forgot I said that

Scooter
10-03-2010, 05:38 PM
:faf: ha ha I forgot I said that

i didnt, found it hilarious :thumbsup:

things people do/say in the moment :notworthy:

Teo10
10-03-2010, 05:42 PM

That's fair Gus and I respect your opinion BUT at the point up until after I had signed I had NO clue atall that the 'Beers were going to go amateur, and as one of the original Hibs.net B teamers, it would have been nice to have known of plans.

I have been with this team since pretty much the start and I have allways shown my loyalty to the this team even after when we played the Charity Match team last year and clearly got SHUNTED to the bench, when I had CHOSEN to play for us, I could have easily played for the Charity Match team but I chose to play with the 'Beers because its a team I am apart of to then get told "I didn't have my head in the game" which was a huge disrespect to myself becuase I allways give 100% for this team and will continue to do!

I had been given the option of a good set up and a proper training session every week (which as much as we tried previously we could not do, until now!) with the shout of a game in a good standard league every sunday, not playing the same teams every 3 or 4 weeks. (This is no disrespect what-so-ever to any other team in the league or the SSML itself as it is good to see how far the SSML has come and the standard his risen in these past few years).

I will be back, and I will come back fighting for my place.

Delboy*
10-03-2010, 09:27 PM
Shut up Deek..

Are you playing?

Yes

Judas Iscariot
10-03-2010, 09:53 PM
That's fair Gus and I respect your opinion BUT at the point up until after I had signed I had NO clue atall that the 'Beers were going to go amateur, and as one of the original Hibs.net B teamers, it would have been nice to have known of plans.

I have been with this team since pretty much the start and I have allways shown my loyalty to the this team even after when we played the Charity Match team last year and clearly got SHUNTED to the bench, when I had CHOSEN to play for us, I could have easily played for the Charity Match team but I chose to play with the 'Beers because its a team I am apart of to then get told "I didn't have my head in the game" which was a huge disrespect to myself becuase I allways give 100% for this team and will continue to do!

I had been given the option of a good set up and a proper training session every week (which as much as we tried previously we could not do, until now!) with the shout of a game in a good standard league every sunday, not playing the same teams every 3 or 4 weeks. (This is no disrespect what-so-ever to any other team in the league or the SSML itself as it is good to see how far the SSML has come and the standard his risen in these past few years).

I will be back, and I will come back fighting for my place.

Some good points Teo but also some that are pretty, well, pointless!

The fact you were one of these "Founder Members" doesn't give you or anyone a devine from now to eternity to info regarding all Beers matters!

The decision to join a Sunday league was made very quickly, without hardy anyones input! It happened very fast and everything is moving along nicely!

You weren't left out of "the loop", there wasn't even a "loop" to begin with!

The charity team stuff benching was a mistake, I personally have said numerous times we ballsed up and on more than one occasion apologised to you!

Both these things are well in the past now!! We're trying to move onwards and upwards!!

How many games have you played for this mob?

In the last 6 or so weeks we've had around 4 games, this Sunday's game will be the 4th in a row!

If you have NO intention of playing for the other team next season why are you not still playing for us week in and week out?

After all, you'll be playing in the same league you are now next season!

Not having a go or that pal, just saying!!

Yes

Was that so hard?

Dick.

MacBean
10-03-2010, 09:58 PM

I always am and always will be, im generally quite and honest and open guy.
I have played for the beers in a game pretty much straight after a game for Caley and have no problem doing so from now until the end of the season, its just a pity the last two weeks the games have overrlapped when caley have been playing.

:thumbsup:

Chuckie
11-03-2010, 04:02 AM
I hate you all. . . You're all dicks. .
No offence and that, just saying what I see..
Anyway hope to see you all playing for the Beers soon..

I am OUT for this Sunday.. I will be in India until the end of the month..

Love you.. X x x x

Teo10
11-03-2010, 07:50 AM
Some good points Teo but also some that are pretty, well, pointless!

The fact you were one of these "Founder Members" doesn't give you or anyone a devine from now to eternity to info regarding all Beers matters!

The decision to join a Sunday league was made very quickly, without hardy anyones input! It happened very fast and everything is moving along nicely!

You weren't left out of "the loop", there wasn't even a "loop" to begin with!

The charity team stuff benching was a mistake, I personally have said numerous times we ballsed up and on more than one occasion apologised to you!

Both these things are well in the past now!! We're trying to move onwards and upwards!!

How many games have you played for this mob?

In the last 6 or so weeks we've had around 4 games, this Sunday's game will be the 4th in a row!

If you have NO intention of playing for the other team next season why are you not still playing for us week in and week out?

After all, you'll be playing in the same league you are now next season!

Not having a go or that pal, just saying!!

Was that so hard?

Dick.

I know your not having a go mate. It's not the point if I was one of the "founder members", I had thought it would have been made clear to all regarding us going amateur, but you said it was a very hurried decision without many peoples input then that is fair.

The charity match thing wasn't aimed at you, and yes you did the right thing and said sorry for what happened to me many a times which I respect because you realised a mistake had been made, I do and still do consider you to be one of my closest friends in this team.

I've played about 3 games for them now. That's the thing thought mate, we hardly had any games when I was considering what to do for the rest of this season, even then we struggled to get a decent amount of guys along to a game etc (obviously this happens to alot of teams).

I made a commitment to them for the rest of this season. I wanted to try myself out in a different league and see how I get on, so when I come back I know what to expect with the standard of the league etc.

I don't expect to get back and walk into the team next season I will be there to fight for my place.

I still come to all our training on a monday etc and give 100% and will attend everything else that I can.....

I've played this team in the cup that we're playing on Sunday, will be a good test for the team to see how we get on....

Chuckie
11-03-2010, 08:02 AM
Matthew..
You've changed..

Delboy*
11-03-2010, 12:22 PM
Was that so hard?

Dick.

yes

MacBean
11-03-2010, 01:23 PM
I hate you all. . . You're all dicks. .
No offence and that, just saying what I see..
Anyway hope to see you all playing for the Beers soon..

I am OUT for this Sunday.. I will be in India until the end of the month..

Love you.. X x x x

Where about in India you going?
I used to live in Pune

Judas Iscariot
11-03-2010, 07:10 PM
yes

Team Fud :agree:

Delboy*
12-03-2010, 06:57 AM
Team Fud :agree:

Agreed, you are! :agree:

Indubitably :doh:

Judas Iscariot
12-03-2010, 08:09 AM
Agreed, you are! :agree:

Personal dagger time again I see :rolleyes:

Delboy*
12-03-2010, 10:17 AM
Personal dagger time again I see :rolleyes:

Judas Iscariot
12-03-2010, 04:56 PM

http://laughingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/real-homer-simpson.jpg

Chuckie
13-03-2010, 12:59 PM
Where about in India you going?
I used to live in Pune

In Delhi the now...
Going to Agra the morn then on to Varanassi...

Teo10
14-03-2010, 08:25 AM
I'll be coming to watch for the first half an hour or so lads

lyonhibs
14-03-2010, 08:27 AM
Best of luck to you guys today, and see you all on Monday :thumbsup:

Ritchie
14-03-2010, 01:00 PM
Well done boys

glory glory

Mister P
14-03-2010, 01:05 PM
won 3-0
geoff won it fir us by denying them countless times.

went with 3 @ cb and 5 accross the middle...thoughts on this???

nick looked good, as did big Ali till he took a dull yin.

josh had a good game and del stood out as well.

back 3 did ok but still needs work.

Scooter
14-03-2010, 01:45 PM
won 3-0
geoff won it fir us by denying them countless times.

nick looked good, as did big Ali till he took a dull yin.

josh had a good game and del stood out as well.

back 3 did ok but still needs work.

Everyone fought well and stood up to it.

I think I've broken my thumb need to wait and see

Nando™
14-03-2010, 02:34 PM
Hope Ali is ok, he looked in real pain.
Archie stop trying to steal the agony limelight :grr: :devil:

Longstone were a decent passing side, don't think it was a 3-0 game but we took our chances very well, great to see Josh and Groobs get off the mark:thumbsup:

MINOR ANNOUNCEMENT

I've been carrying a niggly injury for quite a while now, since the start of this season it's got worse, it's got to the point where it's seriously affecting my game and I'm becoming a liability.

So.

I'm declaring myself unavailable for all our games from now on until I find out what's actually wrong and if it can be sorted.

I hope the likes of Nick and Alan are reliable and want to play for us regularly because as it stands now we have no strikers.

I will still be attending every game and Monday nights, but in games I will only play if we have less than 11 men on the day.

Gus
14-03-2010, 04:41 PM
Hope you feel better soon danny, on the flip side would be good to have someone on the side shouting orders, was good having fenton do that today

IMO we need this as a team

well done today, I think at times we done well, we had three good chances and wee took them, I'd take that every week

"thanks" to geoff, was quality today

thought deek was good in midfield, covered alot of grass

Scooter
14-03-2010, 05:06 PM
Who's doin the rating this week :cool2:

Ritchie
14-03-2010, 05:22 PM
What was the team?????p

Scooter
14-03-2010, 06:11 PM
Geoff

John
Pete
Matt

Groobs
Jamie
fenton
deek
Josh

Ali
Danny

subs

arch
nick
Allan
muzzy

Delboy*
14-03-2010, 06:17 PM
Geoff gkeeper
John cback
Pete cback
Matt cback
groobs rmid
Jamie cmid
Fenton cmid
Deek cmid
Josh lmid
Danni fwarwd
Ali fward

Archie came on rmid
Muzzy came on cback
Alan came on fward
Nick came on fward

Scorers: Ali, Josh, Groobs

Man of the match: Geoff by a country mile, some great saves and one absolutely rediculously otherworldly save!!

Not the prettiest performance lads n its fair to say our liking of Beer maybe hindered a few!!
I was sulking but thats probably down to me not playing as well as i would like.
On reflection, we tested ourselves against next seasons standards and won by 3 with a clean sheet.:thumbsup:
I thought that the 3 in defence were worth a mention and Pete had that boy so far in his back pocket that it was embarrassing!
I think we didnt use the extra bodies in mid well enough though still trying the right things n some nice moves going forward. good to see some new lads n hope they stick about.

cant always be pretty, well done lads!!

Delboy*
14-03-2010, 06:28 PM

like i said, i thought the boys at the back were good, yeh got caught with a high line a couple of times but whos perfect!!??
Again, i dont think we really used the 5 in mid effectively enough but then again, we did win 3-0 so maybe being a bit critical.

Im no too convinced wi 3 at the back but we won the game with the team we put out and the formation decided.
Great communication fi Pete to see that they had virtually went to 3 up front and get it sorted for me to sit back into defence to counter this:agree:

cocopops1875
14-03-2010, 06:37 PM
good to hear you boys did well today 3-0 is nothing to be sniffed at :thumbsup: have to say you better sort yourselves out tho as if geoffs no playing your gonna have to cope wi me bad bad times:greengrin

Mister P
14-03-2010, 07:08 PM
as long as u take out the opposition players like u do ur own guys at training....you'll be aright.

cocopops1875
14-03-2010, 07:31 PM
as long as u take out the opposition players like u do ur own guys at training....you'll be aright.

Thats a fair comment but this weeks victim was a hun:wink:

Mister P
14-03-2010, 07:40 PM
Lmao

Scooter
14-03-2010, 08:43 PM
Defo deek but no one else knew you had moved (well I didn't) I asked John if we went to a back 4 he told me no that you were just sitting deeper.

Re. Fenton on the side lines defo a big help esp for me, was this issue disscusded at piss up... I mean AGM

would like to add that I loved it today not as much moaning and alot more encoraging I thought we did fight for each other and loved the 20mins I got a cm until Danny moved me (grrrrrrrr)

Judas Iscariot
15-03-2010, 07:43 AM
It wasn't discussed no, I came off as I had went over on my ankle early doors in the 1st half and cos I was jaked and having a mare! Defo not drinking on the night before a game again :agree:

Much better performance and overall attitude than last week, nice to see a big squad with a few new faces!

Geoff was outstanding! Some if the stops were phenomenal! He's like a fine wine, just gets even better with age :wink:

Fonz had his best game to date aswell!

Good day!

Looking forward to training tonight to try and redeem myself :rolleyes:

Oh, Ali has chipped bones in his ankle, damaged the joint and is on crutches :bitchy:

So we won't be seeing him for a while :grr:

sauzee=legend
15-03-2010, 08:17 AM
Highlight of the game for sure had to be Deek and those water bottles:faf:

Ritchie
15-03-2010, 08:34 AM
It wasn't discussed no, I came off as I had went over on my ankle early doors in the 1st half and cos I was jaked and having a mare! Defo not drinking on the night before a game again :agree:

Much better performance and overall attitude than last week, nice to see a big squad with a few new faces!

Geoff was outstanding! Some if the stops were phenomenal! He's like a fine wine, just gets even better with age :wink:

Fonz had his best game to date aswell!

Good day!

Looking forward to training tonight to try and redeem myself :rolleyes:

Oh, Ali has chipped bones in his ankle, damaged the joint and is on crutches :bitchy:

So we won't be seeing him for a while :grr:

sare yin!! :bitchy:

so do you think the league guy will have been impressed with the mighty beers then?? :thumbsup:

sauzee=legend
15-03-2010, 08:40 AM

so do you think the league guy will have been impressed with the mighty beers then?? :thumbsup:

Yeah, He had to be mighty impressed by the mighty beers.

Scooter
15-03-2010, 10:10 AM

The guy said that it's a good league and everyone can go to there work on Monday cause no one get injured by bad tackles. Ali chipped his ankle and I've cracked my thumb and see a specialist tomorrow. I'll remember no to tempt fait again

Judas Iscariot
15-03-2010, 10:28 AM
The guy said that it's a good league and everyone can go to there work on Monday cause no one get injured by bad tackles. Ali chipped his ankle and I've cracked my thumb and see a specialist tomorrow. I'll remember no to tempt fait again

What for?

Scooter
15-03-2010, 10:38 AM
What for?

Cause the crack is on the joint and the guy this morning was cocerned if it doesn't heal properly I might not get full use of it again, it's only as a precautionary measure

Judas Iscariot
15-03-2010, 10:46 AM
Cause the crack is on the joint and the guy this morning was cocerned if it doesn't heal properly I might not get full use of it again, it's only as a precautionary measure

Fag :agree:

Delboy*
15-03-2010, 11:13 AM
Defo deek but no one else knew you had moved (well I didn't) I asked John if we went to a back 4 he told me no that you were just sitting deeper.

Re. Fenton on the side lines defo a big help esp for me, was this issue disscusded at piss up... I mean AGM

would like to add that I loved it today not as much moaning and alot more encoraging I thought we did fight for each other and loved the 20mins I got a cm until Danny moved me (grrrrrrrr)

Communication is a 2 way thing lad, didnt quite have time for a full team briefing with a powerpoint presentation.

The guys in the middle were told that they were now a middle 2 and would need to be tighter, i sat in deeper but then basically slotted in beside Pete and seeing as they were pushing men forward, i think it worked.

Good point tho n we will make sure everyone is clear about any changes :agree:

OB1875
17-03-2010, 07:19 PM
Cheers for the game on Sunday lads, enjoyed it although have got shin splits from that ground, murder.

Good bunch of guys like, was good crack.

Mister P
17-03-2010, 07:27 PM
Cheers for the game on Sunday lads, enjoyed it although have got shin splits from that ground, murder.

Good bunch of guys like, was good crack.

Oh dear god don't say that word on here:bitchy:

:greengrin