PDA

View Full Version : Rory O'Donovan

SalfordHibs
06-03-2010, 11:26 PM
The Ex Sunderland player that was linked to us, just watched him score a nice hatrick for Hartlepool on the football league show.

Cool_Hand_Luke
06-03-2010, 11:48 PM
Is he Roys brother? :greengrin

Clayton Donaldson also scored a couple for Crewe :agree:

.Sean.
07-03-2010, 09:11 AM
Is he Roys brother? :greengrin

Clayton Donaldson also scored a couple for Crewe :agree:
Roy :agree: He was on loan at Dundee United last season. Was piss according to an Arab mate.

As for Donaldson? His birds tidy, that's the only positive comment i'll make regarding him. He was ******.

HibeeUnderwood
07-03-2010, 11:07 AM
Roy O'Donovan, call me a sore loser, but he'd be no use to us :agree:

He spent the first half of last season on loan at Dundee United and there was nothing there to say that this player can set the world on fire.

He's had similar loan spells at Blackpool and Southend in which they've just basically been the same, it just so seems that at Hartlepool he's found a club in which he can play games and score more goals in one game than he can do in just a few months at bigger clubs :devil:

As for Donaldson, I do think that he wasn't really given much of a chance here, but he seems to have found his level now :agree:

blackpoolhibs
07-03-2010, 04:47 PM
Roy O'Donovan, call me a sore loser, but he'd be no use to us :agree:

He spent the first half of last season on loan at Dundee United and there was nothing there to say that this player can set the world on fire.

He's had similar loan spells at Blackpool and Southend in which they've just basically been the same, it just so seems that at Hartlepool he's found a club in which he can play games and score more goals in one game than he can do in just a few months at bigger clubs :devil:

As for Donaldson, I do think that he wasn't really given much of a chance here, but he seems to have found his level now :agree:

I saw him playing for Blackpool, and he was pish. Never good enough for us.

HibeeMcGinn1
07-03-2010, 05:18 PM
Roy :agree: He was on loan at Dundee United last season. Was piss according to an Arab mate.

As for Donaldson? His birds tidy, that's the only positive comment i'll make regarding him. He was ******.

trust you eh :greengrin

.Sean.
07-03-2010, 05:48 PM
trust you eh :greengrin
Not a patch on last night :wink: i'll drop you a pm.