PDA

View Full Version : NHC Charlie Nicholas

bathhibby
03-03-2010, 07:49 PM
When oh when are Sky going to Bin that Erse from Scotland games ? He talks absolute crap and gives the impression that he was the best player to ever pull on a Scotland Top.

GlesgaeHibby
03-03-2010, 07:51 PM
When oh when are Sky going to Bin that Erse from Scotland games ? He talks absolute crap and gives the impression that he was the best player to ever pull on a Scotland Top.

Him and Jim White both need dropped.

NadeAteMyLunch!
03-03-2010, 07:51 PM

Don't be like that Kyle...

Hainan Hibs
03-03-2010, 07:59 PM
I quite like Champagne Charlie:thumbsup:

One Day Soon
03-03-2010, 08:00 PM

Shut it you Uruguayan git. Some of us still remember 1986 very well - dirty cheats.

.Sean.
03-03-2010, 08:32 PM
As much as I dislike 'Champagne' Charlie, I much prefer him to that :asshole: Jim White.

bathhibby
03-03-2010, 08:40 PM
Uruguayan - are you mad or are you on those herbal fags ?

One Day Soon
03-03-2010, 08:48 PM
Uruguayan - are you mad or are you on those herbal fags ?

Oh sorry, bit of a time warp there. Anytime I hear someone attacking Charlie I just assume it must be some Uruguayan thug carrying on where they left off in the first half of that game in '86.

So you're not Uruguayan then?

blackpoolhibs
03-03-2010, 09:05 PM
As much as Charlie ridiculous is an arse, he's right when he says, 451 is crap.

O'Rourke3
03-03-2010, 09:30 PM
Oh sorry, bit of a time warp there. Anytime I hear someone attacking Charlie I just assume it must be some Uruguayan thug carrying on where they left off in the first half of that game in '86.

So you're not Uruguayan then?

IIRC the Danes were the ones who suceeded in kicking hin out the game though. He was looking good until they put the boot in. Addressing the original point, he sounds like he talks sense but doesn't. The Nade of observation :agree:

MussyHibby
03-03-2010, 10:37 PM
Like CN:agree:

Notice the "big guns", aka Nicholas and White were up for the bigot brothers game at the weekend too. The blonde thing is dumped for the big games, should really make it a permanent move. Then again, I'd miss my weekly dose of cleavage and short skirts!:rolleyes:

gillythehibby
04-03-2010, 12:49 AM

He was one of the best and what he says is spot on sometimes. Wish we had someone like him now ! 4-5-1 is gash and any manager that continues to try and play it at home needs shot. I certainly won't be rushing tae hampden to watch Scotland. I love the Hibees mind :greengrin

blackhibee
04-03-2010, 01:12 AM
He was one of the best and what he says is spot on sometimes. Wish we had someone like him now ! 4-5-1 is gash and any manager that continues to try and play it at home needs shot. I certainly won't be rushing tae hampden to watch Scotland. I love the Hibees mind :greengrin

Yep, agreed, he was, before he moved to Arsenal, one of the best players I'd ever seen in Scotland,and I've always hated Celtic. Don't always agree with what he says, but he's a class apart from that toad White.

Kato
04-03-2010, 01:14 AM
Like CN:agree:

Notice the "big guns", aka Nicholas and White were up for the bigot brothers game at the weekend too. The blonde thing is dumped for the big games, should really make it a permanent move. Then again, I'd miss my weekly dose of cleavage and short skirts!:rolleyes:

I don't watch Sky Sports - is the "blond thing" Colin Hendry by any chance. He sucks but not as much as Jim "Rhyming Slang" White. Charlie doesn't bother me, waffles but is sometimes interesting. His "Bono" look seems to be turning into a John Major gig.

Hakim Sar
04-03-2010, 10:29 AM
The best thing about jim white is the impressions on only an excuse. andy walker could replace crackhead charlie but he is equally disliked even though often talks sense and isn't afraid to ruffle (maroon) feathers

Hibernating (Im a stoopid yam tramp)
04-03-2010, 11:44 AM
If you took him off the air someone in Sky would wake up with a horse heid in their bed courtesy of a Glasgow 'family'.

Brizo
04-03-2010, 04:53 PM
On last weeks soccer saturday when discussing the plight of Portsmouth Chas repeatedly referred to the "financial money people" going in to the club to examine what had happened. I think he meant administrators :greengrin but words arent Charlies strong point except when hes making up his own. In the same discussion Chas said that Portsmouth would have to find some "resortment" to the situation :greengrin.

I dont expect my fitba pundits to speak in Stephen Fry type tones but how he got a gig speaking on the TV is one of lifes mysteries :confused:.

NORTHERNHIBBY
04-03-2010, 10:15 PM
What annoys me about Nicholas is that he is always on very comfortable ground when the national team has been horsed. He can put his feet up and trawl through his pre-prepared havers and slavers but when we were doing no bad under Wattie and Eck, sometimes he looked genuinely dissappointed when Scotland were winning.:clown:

RoslinInstHibby
05-03-2010, 04:34 PM
he was spot on about that rangers tube lafferty a few weeks back

seanraff07
05-03-2010, 04:38 PM
And when oh when is he gonna get rid of his wee ear ring he's had for about 10 years.:rolleyes:

iwasthere1972
05-03-2010, 04:39 PM

Hi JJ. :greengrin

hfc rd
05-03-2010, 11:01 PM

True. I would prefer to have Andy Gray instaed of that idiot Nicholas.

bathhibby
06-03-2010, 07:07 AM
I'd prefer McAlistair and that wee English knob Stuart Lovell, anybody than that erse Nicholas

hibiedude
06-03-2010, 08:02 AM
Charlie Nicholas made some good points the other night and at his peak he was the best player for us.

His comments over the last four years regarding the national Team have been spot on

Jim White on the other hand is a knob end but Sky Sports clearly see something in him the rest of us are missing. :confused: