PDA

View Full Version : Team AGM

Mister P
24-02-2010, 07:33 PM
we do need to have a get together.

topics such as team name (if the league say we can't use Hibeernian)
establish roles within the team etc.

My hoose.

please vote for your preferred date.

please also post if you can attend.

Mister P
24-02-2010, 07:35 PM
also, list topics we should discuss on here...but don't debate them on here, It just turns into a rabble.

Ritchie
24-02-2010, 08:58 PM
im away to newcastle on a stag do that weekend.

get back on the sunday so could you have it then please.... preferably mid afternoon???.... please.

or even better, move it back/forward a week....x

MacBean
24-02-2010, 09:55 PM
i can quite happily attend either night

Muzzy
24-02-2010, 10:15 PM
Probably best on the sunday. I think as you've stated the major one is team name and places within the team is also a very valid discussion. Can't think of anything else off the top of my head. Possibley prefered venue of the team if we have heard back from a few pitches by then? :hnet:

Mister P
24-02-2010, 10:34 PM
preferred home pitch:dunno:

drumbrae?

Muzzy
24-02-2010, 10:40 PM
Drumbrae would be perfect for me as i'm 5 minutes away but best to evaluate all options then put it to a team vote I think :wink:

Nando™
24-02-2010, 11:37 PM

drumbrae?

also, list topics we should discuss on here...but don't debate them on here, It just turns into a rabble..

Mister P
24-02-2010, 11:39 PM
haha right enough...what a dufus!!!

Delboy*
25-02-2010, 08:55 AM
im away to newcastle on a stag do that weekend.

get back on the sunday so could you have it then please.... preferably mid afternoon???.... please.

or even better, move it back/forward a week....x

Items for the agenda:

Definitions and descriptors for threads about Just how much of a f***ing loser Ritchie is. (iv exhausted all mine and feel it is becoming a tad repetative.)

Training. (no diss for mon nights, i enjoy them)

Equipment needed, first aid kit etc.

match day schedule- pre-match/post match

sauzee=legend
25-02-2010, 08:56 AM
Sunday 14th March would be best for me - but only free until 5ish as its my dad's birthday that day and im out at night

MacBean
25-02-2010, 09:06 AM
team bank account is another must. We would need to assign someone as "treasurer"
i can help out there (i work in commercial banking)

MacBean
25-02-2010, 09:20 AM
team bonding session? aka, night out!?

Ritchie
25-02-2010, 09:48 AM
Items for the agenda:

Definitions and descriptors for threads about Just how much of a f***ing loser Ritchie is. (iv exhausted all mine and feel it is becoming a tad repetative.)

Training. (no diss for mon nights, i enjoy them)

Equipment needed, first aid kit etc.

match day schedule- pre-match/post match

:greengrin

seriously though.... i want to attend this so could you no change the weekend john????

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

drumbrae?

:bitchy: WAY TOO SMALL!!!!

sorry for debating.

Gus
25-02-2010, 11:04 AM
13th is better for me watch England beat Scotland in the egg chasing, few beers, team agm so on & so on

Sunday's are there for a GAME

Judas Iscariot
25-02-2010, 12:51 PM
team bank account is another must. We would need to assign someone as "treasurer"
i can help out there (i work in commercial banking)

I'm the treasurer :agree:

MacBean
25-02-2010, 04:09 PM
I'm the treasurer :agree:

thts fine, Ill get the forms at the ready for signing. you will be club secretary/treasurer and John will be club controller (equivalent of director)
might need ID from you both unless you are both RBS customer's

Judas Iscariot
25-02-2010, 04:21 PM
thts fine, Ill get the forms at the ready for signing. you will be club secretary/treasurer and John will be club controller (equivalent of director)
might need ID from you both unless you are both RBS customer's

Good stuff man :notworthy:

kevinref
25-02-2010, 09:06 PM
team A.G.M.

glad to see you are getting things moving,

just a few things that may help

1 team name, (if you have to change)
2 bank, see you are getting that done 2 names
1 can put into acc but 2 to withdraw
3 strips,who is in control,is the same person taking them week in week out, if he is his wife/partner/mother/sister/auntie/someone will need payed for washing materials,
if a different player is taken them every week,suggest free game that week,
4 need 2 contact numbers from 2 players incase of emergency ie brakedown,holiday ect
5 overall boss, nothing worse than too many indians
having an input
6 training need to get that fixed out
7 park ( drumbrea is too small for adults)
8 secretery ,for minutes at meetings
9 cost of games how much are players paying every week
10 who is phoning teams and ref every week
person will need reimbursed for calls (suggest if john is doing this,get contract phone, team funds pay half,bill is on show for everyone,)
11 equipment, first aid kit is a must,just stop everyone helping themselves to it,(deep heat,bandages,freeze spray)
12 meeting place before and after match,ie pub sponser if poss
13 team meetings every 2/3 months to keep players in the loop,
14 private website, members only, you can get fined/disciplined for whats on your website,so create a members only forum
15 discipline in team,suggest 3 man team to set fines or suspension regardless of what league give,say for bookings and sendings off
16 problems between 2/3 players get it fixed out in private not on web,nothing worse than taken it on the park with you just gives the other team ammunition to wind you up

just a few things to help,but the most importent one is if its in your house no distractions,ie tele off,kids barred from room,(that will just be you and youre shadow left then:faf:)drink to a minimum till after meeting:rolleyes:

just remember guys your first season is always the hardest,
established teams will try and wind you up,
have seen so many teams fold in the first season due to guys not fully commiting and left to few guys carrying on,
and you will always pay out more money in your first season than the rest

any help needed john drop me a PM and i will give you my home number and we can talk

and no i am not a closet hibbee,i feel as if ive been there since day 1
just want to see you guys get on doing the sport i love,

Delboy*
25-02-2010, 09:09 PM
Mothers day on the Sunday Fritzafonza!

kevinref
25-02-2010, 09:15 PM
also forgot team sheets who is doing them,
they need to be eligable to read and correctly filled in
any discrepancy can result in you being fined/losing game or pionts especially in the scottish

Dav1986
26-02-2010, 11:24 AM
if you need a hand with any stuff then feel free to give me a shout...

can tell you what happens with dynamo and the successes/failures of it so that you dont make any mistakes like we have or something thats worked well for us that could stand you in good stead

Judas Iscariot
26-02-2010, 11:42 AM
team A.G.M.

glad to see you are getting things moving,

just a few things that may help

1 - team name, (if you have to change) - Think it'll be fine, league hasnt said otherwise
2 - bank, see you are getting that done 2 names
1 can put into acc but 2 to withdraw - Paul is on the case and i'm the treasurer
3 - strips,who is in control,is the same person taking them week in week out, if he is his wife/partner/mother/sister/auntie/someone will need payed for washing materials,
if a different player is taken them every week,suggest free game that week - Danny is the kit man
4 - need 2 contact numbers from 2 players incase of emergency ie brakedown,holiday ect - Me and John are the contact
5 - overall boss, nothing worse than too many indians
having an input - John is the gaffer, there will be 2 more assistants
6 - training need to get that fixed out - We train on a Monday already
7 - park ( drumbrea is too small for adults) - Got a few things in the pipeline
8 - secretery ,for minutes at meetings - Think that'll be me - Treasurer/secretary
9 - cost of games how much are players paying every week - Looking to get a correct score sheet up and running to have money coming in weekly
10 - who is phoning teams and ref every week
person will need reimbursed for calls (suggest if john is doing this,get contract phone, team funds pay half,bill is on show for everyone,) - Will be John or me, get plenty free minutes/txts so this isnt a issue
11 - equipment, first aid kit is a must,just stop everyone helping themselves to it,(deep heat,bandages,freeze spray) - We have a first aid kit ATM, jst needs topping up
12 - meeting place before and after match,ie pub sponser if poss - Will look at this once we get home park sorted
13 - team meetings every 2/3 months to keep players in the loop - Johns crib is the place to be
14 - private website, members only, you can get fined/disciplined for whats on your website,so create a members only forum - We can ask admin on here nicely and see what they can do for us
15 - discipline in team,suggest 3 man team to set fines or suspension regardless of what league give,say for bookings and sendings off - John + his 2 assistants will deal with this
16 - problems between 2/3 players get it fixed out in private not on web,nothing worse than taken it on the park with you just gives the other team ammunition to wind you up - As above

Cheers for your help Kev, think we're in a ok situation as we're not a "New" team but any input from yourself is always appreciated :aok:

Nando™
26-02-2010, 01:34 PM
Kev, I'm the kit man but no need for reimbursments. I know I don't have to chuck my dosh in but I'm a good b****** (now and again :yawn:).

Regarding keeping track of fines, suspensions etc... I already keep a record of all our starting line-ups and substitutions so adding in these extra details won't be a problem.

Judas Iscariot
26-02-2010, 03:04 PM
9 - cost of games how much are players paying every week - Looking to get a correct score sheet up and running to have money coming in weekly

I've made a quick correct score sheet but can't upload it on here :confused::rolleyes:

MacBean
26-02-2010, 03:20 PM
team A.G.M.

11 equipment, first aid kit is a must,just stop everyone helping themselves to it,(deep heat,bandages,freeze spray)

I am also a fully qualified first aider through the St Andrews Ambulance Service :thumbsup:

Mister P
26-02-2010, 05:25 PM
I am also a fully qualified first aider through the St Andrews Ambulance Service :thumbsup:
you never told me that ye wee gimp...:greengrin:

lyonhibs
26-02-2010, 05:30 PM
you never told me that ye wee gimp...:greengrin:

Is it not much better to have Drysdale zooming about the place, invariably leaving the First Aid bag on the sidelines?? :faf:

Nando™
26-02-2010, 05:33 PM
Same. Mon the lifesavers.

kevinref
26-02-2010, 06:13 PM

earn brownie points and mention this at the league meetings

Judas Iscariot
27-02-2010, 05:45 PM
Saturday is probably better actually :agree:

That Sunday is "Mothering Sunday" and all that..

Ritchie
27-02-2010, 06:06 PM
Saturday is probably better actually :agree:

That Sunday is "Mothering Sunday" and all that..

can we please just move it forward or back a week so i can attend???:confused:

Judas Iscariot
27-02-2010, 06:13 PM
can we please just move it forward or back a week so i can attend???:confused:

Nah..

You dinnae turn up tae **** all anyway so :bye:

Mister P
27-02-2010, 11:33 PM
Same. Mon the lifesavers.

yer kiddin me man...efter a this time u never told me that...ur dropped.

lazy canut

Nando™
28-02-2010, 12:27 AM
yer kiddin me man...efter a this time u never told me that...ur dropped.

lazy canut
You're meant to assume these things. Dick.

Mister P
28-02-2010, 09:18 PM
Looking like the Sunday night lads, unless there's a bit of a turn around.

we might very well have a game on this day, so can everyone please make sure they have the necessary licence from the wife etc, it'll be a whole day of Beers related stuff.
the meeting won't last too long, we just need to confirm IN PERSON who is doing what roles, most of them are in place anyway so should just be a formality. But theres other points to go over obviously.

Judas Iscariot
28-02-2010, 09:33 PM
Sundays nae guid for me and it's a bit much to ask now folk ken it's mothers day!!

IMO Saturday makes much more sense!

Does EVERYONE need to be there likes?!

Mister P
28-02-2010, 09:41 PM
Sundays nae guid for me and it's a bit much to ask now folk ken it's mothers day!!

IMO Saturday makes much more sense!

Does EVERYONE need to be there likes?!

how did u post either then :confused:

its best to have as many people there as if there's a few decisions to be made such as alternative team name etc(if needed), it may have to be voted on:dunno:

the fact it's mothers day was an oversight right enough. Just dont want it to be one of these things that never happen:bitchy:

Judas Iscariot
28-02-2010, 10:24 PM
Posted either before the Sunday was highlighted as Mothers Day!

Exectutive decision time here, make it the Saturday and who wants to attend will be there and if not, they won't!

Having a game AND a meeting on a Sunday is a bit much to ask especially Mothers Day!!

Mister P
28-02-2010, 10:52 PM
that makes it 2 for sat, 2 for sun, and 7 either.....so its all dependant on the last few votes anyway:greengrin

if it's the sat it can be earlier, say 5:30pm, that way we can be finished for say 7ish and folks can still go out on the bevvy...

or we all pencil it in as a team night oot:dunno: and we all go out together!

Ritchie
01-03-2010, 08:39 AM
that makes it 2 for sat, 2 for sun, and 7 either.....so its all dependant on the last few votes anyway:greengrin

if it's the sat it can be earlier, say 5:30pm, that way we can be finished for say 7ish and folks can still go out on the bevvy...

can we not move it to this saturday coming or even the 20th PLEASE??? :boo hoo:

sauzee=legend
01-03-2010, 08:53 AM
How about we have the AGM after our next home match??
That way everyone playing can attend and hopefully encourage people to come down and watch us to see if they want to join aswell and hopefully stop people pulling out aswell.
Just another idea thats all.

craig1875
01-03-2010, 10:13 AM

Is no one going to the cup game at easter road that day? :confused: another weekend or later start on the saturday would be my idea.

Delboy*
01-03-2010, 01:50 PM
John go to a hibs game?........................................

craig1875
01-03-2010, 03:23 PM
John go to a hibs game?........................................

john might not be going but i think a few will be going as having a ticket stub from that game might help you get a semi final ticket, if we go through.

Mister P
01-03-2010, 03:37 PM
thats z good point dyrsdale.

Judas Iscariot
01-03-2010, 03:48 PM
john might not be going but i think a few will be going as having a ticket stub from that game might help you get a semi final ticket, if we go through.

Glory Hunters :agree:

Ritchie
01-03-2010, 03:49 PM

:agree:

should be banned from any hampden day outs! *touch wood*

Delboy*
01-03-2010, 03:50 PM

thats z good point Fenton.

craig1875
01-03-2010, 05:05 PM

Yep, but also the usual pay at the gate people as well.

Mister P
01-03-2010, 05:18 PM
or the people who have jobs now who never missed a game home or away from the age of 8-15.

choobs!

Judas Iscariot
01-03-2010, 05:21 PM
or the people who have jobs now who never missed a game home or away from the age of 8-15.

choobs!

thats z good point John.

Mister P
01-03-2010, 05:23 PM
ur z choob

Mister P
01-03-2010, 05:30 PM
shut it baldy :-D

Judas Iscariot
01-03-2010, 05:37 PM

Yep, but also the usual pay at the gate people as well.

choobs!

thats z good point John.

ur z choob

shut it baldy :-D

You finally noticed that aye :faf:

Mister P
01-03-2010, 06:34 PM
i noticed it in deeks first dig!!

choob

Delboy*
02-03-2010, 08:32 AM
Dig a pony

Mister P
02-03-2010, 09:27 AM
right guys, since its half and half....and I didny realise it was mothers day(no for the benefit of my mother but my wee boys) the AGM will be on the saturday night. starting at 7pm.

It should take no more than an hour and a half to get through everything.

we'll never be able to have it on a day when everyone is free unfortunately. Im expecting a few people moaning about it being a saturday, but for just a couple of hours out of your saturday night ONCE A YEAR surely you can make the meeting!!!!

so whos all gonna be there?

Scooter
02-03-2010, 10:20 AM
right guys, since its half and half....and I didny realise it was mothers day(no for the benefit of my mother but my wee boys) the AGM will be on the saturday night. starting at 7pm.

we'll never be able to have it on a day when everyone is free unfortunately. Im expecting a few people moaning about it being a saturday, but for just a couple of hours out of your saturday night ONCE A YEAR surely you can make the meeting!!!!

so whos all gonna be there?

its my brother in laws birthday and we are going out out for something to eat and a few drinks so i wont be there

Delboy*
02-03-2010, 10:25 AM
Im in

Judas Iscariot
02-03-2010, 10:45 AM
In :agree:

Gus
02-03-2010, 11:00 AM
In :thumbsup:

Nando™
02-03-2010, 12:53 PM
Yiz.

craig1875
04-03-2010, 04:16 PM
I'll be there

Judas Iscariot
05-03-2010, 05:36 PM

so whos all gonna be there? I take it Lynne will be in on the night?!

In :thumbsup:

And are you bringing Cassandra?

Mister P
05-03-2010, 05:50 PM
dunno. tbh i was hoping for everyone present to go out for a few beers afterwards :dunno:

lyonhibs
07-03-2010, 03:42 PM
Yup.

I'm off to hospitality at the Sunderland vs Man City game the next day, so Saturday suits me.

MacBean
07-03-2010, 06:23 PM
yup.. wherebouts?

Judas Iscariot
07-03-2010, 06:35 PM
we do need to have a get together.

topics such as team name (if the league say we can't use Hibeernian)
establish roles within the team etc.

My hoose.

please vote for your preferred date.

please also post if you can attend.

yup.. wherebouts?

:cool2:

MacBean
07-03-2010, 09:09 PM
:cool2:

:dizzy:ken its his hoos, but i dont know where his hoos is :dunno:

Mister P
07-03-2010, 09:45 PM
anyone who needs the address, add your name on here and I'll pm you.

lyonhibs
07-03-2010, 09:48 PM
PM please Mr P :agree::thumbsup:

MacBean
07-03-2010, 10:01 PM
sheer trek!!

:wink:

Mister P
07-03-2010, 10:03 PM
Lads, Admins have already asked us to tone the language down, exploiting the swear filters etc.
TBH, they never really come on here and give us jip but some of the posts wouldnt last 2 mins on the main board.

just a wee bit respect for the other people that pop in here lads.
:notworthy:

****ing trek!!
:bitchy:

Mister P
08-03-2010, 12:10 AM
this is a possible role I had thought we could introduce. Probably this person would collect say £5 per month form each player (who wanted to opt into it) and when say everyone has £20-£30 saved up we could book an event. Paintball, go-karting, or even just a weekend on the bev.

or when the fringe comes we could have a team night out toYouTube - Jim Jeffries on Down and Dirty (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j0QgFslqsQ) :greengrin

Delboy*
08-03-2010, 06:21 AM
this is a possible role I had thought we could introduce. Probably this person would collect say £5 per month form each player (who wanted to opt into it) and when say everyone has £20-£30 saved up we could book an event. Paintball, go-karting, or even just a weekend on the bev.

or when the fringe comes we could have a team night out toYouTube - Jim Jeffries on Down and Dirty (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j0QgFslqsQ) :greengrin

Go away

MacBean
12-03-2010, 08:05 AM
Unfortuantely lads i cannot make it this weekend.

I forgot we had planned a meal on Saturday for Mothers day (going to a Malayasian Cafe?) sorry about that!

As for the forms I will bring them along to the next session I am there for (cannot make Monday either as I have a game for Royal United - the team i help run)

Teo10
12-03-2010, 08:11 AM
Unfortuantely lads i cannot make it this weekend.

I forgot we had planned a meal on Saturday for Mothers day (going to a Malayasian Cafe?) sorry about that!

As for the forms I will bring them along to the next session I am there for (cannot make Monday either as I have a game for Royal United - the team i help run)

Judas Iscariot
12-03-2010, 08:31 AM
So who's actually coming then?

MacBean
12-03-2010, 08:50 AM

You've spent "Always" wrong in your wee slogan thing under your name :wink:

PEDANT :devil:

lyonhibs
12-03-2010, 10:11 AM
So who's actually coming then?

Aye

Though if Fritzl could let me know which peasant wagon go by/near his gaff that would be excellent

Judas Iscariot
12-03-2010, 10:40 AM
Aye

Though if Fritzl could let me know which peasant wagon go by/near his gaff that would be excellent

33 and 3 for def

Ritchie
12-03-2010, 10:42 AM
33 and 3 for def

3's a bit of a trek like.

Mister P
12-03-2010, 12:13 PM
3's a bit of a trek like.

if you dinny know the area a 3 might get you lost, its about a 10 minute walk but through the scheme:grr:

get the 33 from town.

once it comes out of the hospital, get off at the 2nd stop after the hospital.
this is where the big "Tollcross Football Club" portocabin used to be for anyone whos familiar with that.

cross the road and keep the football pitch on your left. continue right past the pitch and at the end of the road you will see newish built houses...im in there.

ive txt everyone the house number and yo should all have my moby number if you get lost.

be here for a 7pm start, so aim to get here for 6:50ish.

bring a few beers if you like but it's no gonna be a bevy session, the wife and bairn will be in so best behaviour please.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2ihusus.jpg

lyonhibs
14-03-2010, 08:26 AM
Well that was legendary.

Turned up 2 hours late, already pished, had a good chat, listened to some guitar strumming, munched some vegetarian pizza (no idea who that belonged to, so apologies for that), then mercifully got a lift home, or I'd probably still be wandering the streets of Bandit Country.

Thankfully, my sharp idea to gun down the Nurofen at 5am has saved my Sunday!!

:faf::faf: :notworthy:

Nando™
14-03-2010, 02:25 PM
http://www.craftsinindia.com/newcraftsimages/metal-vase.jpg

Judas Iscariot
15-03-2010, 08:04 AM
:top marks to the 7 of us that turned up and :top marks for the amount of stuff we discussed and decided upon!

Plenty things were talked about and a fair few changes will be happening between now and next season!

:top marks to Fonz and his better half for having us, very hospitable!

To be honest though, a turnoot of 7 for our AGM is pretty gash, including in that 7 are Tarquin who missed almost the whole meeting and Drysdale who hasn't played for long enough!

Pity more folk didn't make the effort but the guys that made the effort did enough in their place so I'm not gonna dwell on it..

Judas Iscariot
15-03-2010, 08:06 AM
Oh btw...

http://www.french-furniture.eu/images/TallGlassFlowerVase.jpg

craig1875
15-03-2010, 08:14 AM
Oh btw...

http://www.french-furniture.eu/images/TallGlassFlowerVase.jpg

After the bottle of bailies (sp) was drank straight from the bottle, it was only going down hill from there.

Ritchie
15-03-2010, 08:36 AM
:top marks to the 7 of us that turned up and :top marks for the amount of stuff we discussed and decided upon!

Plenty things were talked about and a fair few changes will be happening between now and next season!

:top marks to Fonz and his better half for having us, very hospitable!

To be honest though, a turnoot of 7 for our AGM is pretty gash, including in that 7 are Tarquin who missed almost the whole meeting and Drysdale who hasn't played for long enough!

Pity more folk didn't make the effort but the guys that made the effort did enough in their place so I'm not gonna dwell on it..

when are the minutes of the meeting being produced??? :wink:

Judas Iscariot
15-03-2010, 08:37 AM
when are the minutes of the meeting being produced??? :wink:

There no.

Mister P
15-03-2010, 11:14 AM
oh yes they are. they will be proposed and seconded :wink:

a copy will be online and i'll give the details to anyone who wants it.

Scooter
15-03-2010, 11:23 AM

me please

Ritchie
15-03-2010, 11:23 AM

yes please

Teo10
15-03-2010, 11:25 AM

Me also....

And FYI, I was visiting my grandad which is why I was not present

MacBean
15-03-2010, 01:08 PM
me too please

Judas Iscariot
15-03-2010, 01:15 PM

They certainly will not!!

The folk at the meeting proposed and seconded the items and that's that!!

If others aren't happy then they shouldve came to the AGM..

Ritchie
15-03-2010, 01:23 PM
They certainly will not!!

The folk at the meeting proposed and seconded the items and that's that!!

If others aren't happy then they shouldve came to the AGM..

ehh?? i think your missing the point of minutes of meetings.

there purpose is to inform people who couldnt make it of what was discussed.

the points discussed wont be contested.

everyone in the team should know what was discussed.

not letting people know what was discussed just cause they couldnt make it is a tad petty and childish.

i can only speak for myself here but its not like i missed the AGM through choice........ :rolleyes:

Mister P
15-03-2010, 01:26 PM
ehh?? i think your missing the point of minutes of meetings.

there purpose is to inform people who couldnt make it of what was discussed.

the points discussed wont be contested.

everyone in the team should know what was discussed.

not letting people know what was discussed just cause they couldnt make it is a tad petty and childish.

its not like i missed it through choice........ :rolleyes:

aye. whats been done is set in stone. just need 2 people who were present to confirm the minits are accurate and correct. most likely fents and deek as i'll see them tonight.

Judas Iscariot
15-03-2010, 01:30 PM
aye. whats been done is set in stone. just need 2 people who were present to confirm the minits are accurate and correct. most likely fents and deek as i'll see them tonight.

Ram it.

I thought you meant what was decided was up for debate..

:doh:

Ritchie
15-03-2010, 01:48 PM
Ram it.

I thought you meant what was decided was up for debate..

:doh:

:doh: = fenton

Teo10
15-03-2010, 01:54 PM

:top marks

Judas Iscariot
15-03-2010, 02:02 PM

Could be worse, could be a couple of losers like you 2 :agree:

Teo10
15-03-2010, 02:07 PM
Could be worse, could be a couple of losers like you 2 :agree:

Gus
15-03-2010, 03:29 PM
An annual general meeting (commonly abbreviated as AGM, also known as the annual meeting) is a meeting (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meeting) that official bodies, and associations (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voluntary_association). An AGM is held every year to elect the Board of Directors (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Board_of_Directors) (Fonz, Fenton,Deek) and inform their members of previous and future activities. It is an opportunity for the shareholders and partners to receive copies of the company's accounts as well as reviewing fiscal information for the past year and asking any questions regarding the directions the business will take in the future.
------------------------------------------------------

I do agree that said people who were at said AGM have the rights to any decision making ahead of non attendees.

Would be nice to know what was said though regarding the beers.

I was not there for reasons I wish not to discuss on a forum. I am disappointed I didnt go to learn what was going on etc....but seeing the nick of the guys who went, I fear I would of been an even bigger waste of a jersey

Mister P
15-03-2010, 05:27 PM
i thought i played alright ta very much :greengrin

Teo10
15-03-2010, 05:39 PM
An annual general meeting (commonly abbreviated as AGM, also known as the annual meeting) is a meeting (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meeting) that official bodies, and associations (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voluntary_association). An AGM is held every year to elect the Board of Directors (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Board_of_Directors) (Fonz, Fenton,Deek) and inform their members of previous and future activities. It is an opportunity for the shareholders and partners to receive copies of the company's accounts as well as reviewing fiscal information for the past year and asking any questions regarding the directions the business will take in the future.
------------------------------------------------------

I do agree that said people who were at said AGM have the rights to any decision making ahead of non attendees.

Would be nice to know what was said though regarding the beers.

I was not there for reasons I wish not to discuss on a forum. I am disappointed I didnt go to learn what was going on etc....but seeing the nick of the guys who went, I fear I would of been an even bigger waste of a jersey

Defo not the case Gus, I would say your one of the more Important players in the team... Your the rich mans Chris Hogg, nothing but 100%:agree: