PDA

View Full Version : Doc's diagnosis on my gammy hammy

lyonhibs
17-02-2010, 09:21 AM
As - after last Thursday - my hamstring flared up again, with the added bonus of fairly extensive bruising and a good bit of swelling - I went to the doctors today, and it would appear after a bit of examination, that I've managed to minorily tear one of the tendons at the top of my hamstring and there's some tissue damage further down the muscle, with all the associated internal bleeding which was causing the bruising.

Long story short, I'm off active Beers duty for 2-3 weeks minumum, quite possibly more like 4-6 weeks until the swelling and bruising **** off, and the muscle heals.

:grr: :grr:

Judas Iscariot
17-02-2010, 09:30 AM
So so so soft :agree:

Gus
17-02-2010, 11:09 AM
they dont make folk like they use to.....:boo hoo:

Unless your leg in hanging by a thread we will see you monday (if not sunday) :wink:

Delboy*
17-02-2010, 11:38 AM
Minorily :dizzy:

lyonhibs
17-02-2010, 02:00 PM
:hilarious Away and *****e! Not that I was expecting much in the way of sympathy, just more a public information message :greengrin

I'm no wanting to rush back - like I did for the Thursday game having initially *****ed it last Monday - only to do something worse.

I'll be back with bells on once it's healed satisfactorily. In the meantime, if I'm free when you fit buggers are playing proper games, I may well come along and watch/give eloquent advice from the touchlines.