PDA

View Full Version : Would you sacrifice the Scottish Cup to find out who killed Archie?

zlatan
16-02-2010, 06:26 PM
The whole nation is on the edge of it's seat until Friday when we find out who killed Archie Mitchell in Eastenders. As Archie was so disliked by most of the Albert Square residents the list of who the potential murderer could be is endless.

So with that in mind would you sacrifice a Hibs victory in the Scottish Cup final this season to find out right now who it was that finally rid the world of that devious rogue Archie? Personally I think it was Jack Branning but I'd give up a day in Hampden in May to find out for sure right now. We've waited 108 years already so another one won't kill me to end this dilemma which has taken over my life.

What about you?

NOLA
16-02-2010, 06:33 PM
The whole nation is on the edge of it's seat until Friday when we find out who killed Archie Mitchell in Eastenders. As Archie was so disliked by most of the Albert Square residents the list of who the potential murderer could be is endless.

So with that in mind would you sacrifice a Hibs victory in the Scottish Cup final this season to find out right now who it was that finally rid the world of that devious rogue Archie? Personally I think it was Jack Branning but I'd give up a day in Hampden in May to find out for sure right now. We've waited 108 years already so another one won't kill me to end this dilemma which has taken over my life.

What about you?

I know who killed erchie so it's the cup for me! (stacey)

zlatan
16-02-2010, 06:36 PM
I know who killed erchie so it's the cup for me! (stacey)

Lump on at the bookies then, bill hill are taking bets online.

I'm not running the risk of going on your word, I have to hear it from DCI Marsden herself.

Dunbar Hibee
16-02-2010, 06:38 PM
Lump on at the bookies then, bill hill are taking bets online.

I'm not running the risk of going on your word, I have to hear it from DCI Marsden herself.

it was Grant fact:wink:

Liam89
16-02-2010, 06:39 PM
The person on this morning said there is a big clue to who it was on the christmas episode. :dizzy:

Franck Stanton
16-02-2010, 06:45 PM
The person on this morning said there is a big clue to who it was on the christmas episode. :dizzy:
So thats it solved then, it was Santa

Killiehibbie
16-02-2010, 06:51 PM
Only if the killer goes really nuts and wipes out the entire cast then heads to Coronation St and does the same.

Hibrandenburg
16-02-2010, 06:54 PM
Den done it! He's already got form for zossing a taxi driver.

I admit I've not been watching it for a few years so don't go betting your life savings on my word.

steve75
16-02-2010, 06:55 PM
who's Archie?

erskine-hibby
16-02-2010, 07:02 PM
who's Archie?

Who cares????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????

zlatan
16-02-2010, 07:05 PM

Do you care?x10 to the power of 20

erskine-hibby
16-02-2010, 07:10 PM
Do you care?x10 to the power of 20

Not a jot.

blackpoolhibs
16-02-2010, 07:10 PM
Couldn't care who killed Archie, but give me 10 minutes on top of Ronnie Mitchel, and the cup could wait another year.:wink:

zlatan
16-02-2010, 07:11 PM
Not a jot.

Why not? It's a pretty big deal.

steve75

My point exactly

BenjiOscar
What happened to Stuart Lovell then? The last I saw was him doing the Sun tipster job.

H18sry
16-02-2010, 07:16 PM
Stuart [Archie] Lovell deid when did this happen?

zlatan
16-02-2010, 07:19 PM
What happened to Stuart Lovell then? The last I saw was him doing the Sun tipster job.

Sluart [Archie] Lovell deid when did this happen?

This isn't really a thread for jokes guys, I clearly stated in the OP it was Archie Mitchell, not former Hibernian and Livingston midfielder Stuart Lovell, who regularly went by the nickname of 'Archie'.

If it was a genuine mistake then fine but I can't help but feel you're being sarcastic and trying to be humorous.

ancient hibee
16-02-2010, 07:19 PM
For one horrible moment I thought it was Archie MacPherson.Woooooof.

.Sean.
16-02-2010, 07:27 PM
Couldn't care who killed Archie, but give me 10 minutes on top of Ronnie Mitchel, and the cup could wait another year.:wink:
Prefer Roxy :devil:

Sudds_1
16-02-2010, 07:30 PM
wait a minute......let me think......................

NO!:wink::greengrin

TonyStokeprano
16-02-2010, 07:36 PM
Sean Slaters shorter odds than milan tonight! bookies arent usually wrong!

Booked4Being-Ugly
16-02-2010, 07:38 PM
Eastenders is for wimmin folk, fact!

BenjiOscar
16-02-2010, 08:08 PM
This isn't really a thread for jokes guys, I clearly stated in the OP it was Archie Mitchell, not former Hibernian and Livingston midfielder Stuart Lovell, who regularly went by the nickname of 'Archie'.

If it was a genuine mistake then fine but I can't help but feel you're being sarcastic and trying to be humorous.

A thread asking whether Hibs supporters would give up winning the Scottish Cup to find out who killed a FICTIONAL tv character isn't a place for humour???? Aye right.

You're right though, it was indeed an attempt at sarcasm (and a successful one at that I feel) and also humour. And it was Roly the dug with the candlestick in the billiards room. Woof!

hibsbollah
16-02-2010, 08:16 PM
that has to be the most insane question ever on here:faf:

NOLA
16-02-2010, 08:17 PM
Couldn't care who killed Archie, but give me 2 minutes on top of Ronnie Mitchel, and the cup could wait another year.:wink:

Sorted:devil:

Speedy
16-02-2010, 08:23 PM
I really don't care who killed Archie...so cup for me

zlatan
16-02-2010, 09:21 PM
A thread asking whether Hibs supporters would give up winning the Scottish Cup to find out who killed a FICTIONAL tv character isn't a place for humour???? Aye right.

You're right though, it was indeed an attempt at sarcasm (and a successful one at that I feel) and also humour. And it was Roly the dug with the candlestick in the billiards room. Woof!

Gonnae give it a rest pal.

Beefster
16-02-2010, 09:33 PM
My auntie's cousin's hairdresser's brother photocopies the scripts for the producers of Eastenders.

It was Dot Cotton.

She's still 50/1 at William Hill's if you're fast.

--------
16-02-2010, 09:35 PM

What about you?

I hate to tell you this, but "Eastenders" is FICTION.

It didn't happen - none of it did.

You, like everyone else so obsessed by this question, are a SAD, SAD PERSON.

And even to mention the Scottish Cup in the same post as that rubbish is blaspheny and sacrilege. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Alex Trager
16-02-2010, 09:37 PM
noone knows, none of the actors know and wont untill friday.......FACT

--------
16-02-2010, 09:46 PM
noone knows, none of the actors know and wont untill friday.......FACT

WHO CARES?

IT'S A SOAP-OPERA. IT ISN'T REAL. :rolleyes:

Removed
16-02-2010, 09:48 PM
I'd forgo the Scottish Cup if only Gail Platt could find some love in her life for once.

Now that is one sad woman:boo hoo:Our 108 years is nothing compared to her hurt.

jabis
16-02-2010, 09:52 PM
:wtf:

I't was J.R..................Oh wait,he got shot :agree:

CropleyWasGod
16-02-2010, 09:53 PM
Did Ena Sharples present the cup in 1902?

jabis
16-02-2010, 09:55 PM

That was Meg in "Crossroads"ya diddy :rolleyes:

zlatan
16-02-2010, 09:59 PM
I'd forgo the Scottish Cup if only Gail Platt could find some love in her life for once.

Now that is one sad woman:boo hoo:Our 108 years is nothing compared to her hurt.

Wasting your time brother, all these sexist homophobes are trying to out macho each other to try and prove some sordid point to themselves.

fwiw I agree with you.

vahibbie
16-02-2010, 10:03 PM
This has got to be a p!sh-taker:confused:

ArabHibee
16-02-2010, 10:17 PM

D'ya think? :cool2:

FWIW nobody did it. Archie had a heart attack, grabbed out and pulled the Queen Vic bust onto his own napper, therefore killing himself.

Oh and LTYF!!

Hibby D
16-02-2010, 11:05 PM

:greengrin

hibs is life
16-02-2010, 11:24 PM
ILL GO 4 THE CUP AS A NO IT WAS WEE (BEN) WATCH THE SPACE:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

KerPlunk
16-02-2010, 11:31 PM

Nah, 'twas Minnie Caldwell (she was getting ****ged senseless by Albert Tatlock at the time anaw', the durty hoor.)

:whistle:

TheBall'sRound
16-02-2010, 11:40 PM
I've got a tenner on Mr Snuffalupagus who owns the laundrette. Great odds at Laddies! (or anywhere else...)

I'm trying to Hedge it against the 'Pauline Fowler fell in the shower and this was all a dream' storyline. Surprisingly long odds on that one too....

borders.cabbage
16-02-2010, 11:41 PM
Fat Jim Knew who killed Archie :agree:
He just happened to be in a cubicle in the Queen Vic when he was murdered.

NadeAteMyLunch!
16-02-2010, 11:50 PM
Sean Slater :agree:

Or perhaps our pal Christian warming up for his bout with Black? Would explain his recent dissapearance better than Jumbo has.

Alan62
16-02-2010, 11:52 PM
Anybody who voted for 'Archie' over a Scottish Cup win should be sent to Kickbackistan and never allowed back.

Eastenders is a load of mindless drivel and there's no place for it here! :grr:

blackpoolhibs
16-02-2010, 11:54 PM
Sean Slater :agree:

Or perhaps our pal Christian warming up for his bout with Black? Would explain his recent dissapearance better than Jumbo has.

Dont you mean brown? oops wrong Christian.

zlatan
16-02-2010, 11:56 PM
Anybody who voted for 'Archie' over a Scottish Cup win should be sent to Kickbackistan and never allowed back.

Obviously there is if tens of other people agree with me. Perhaps you should realise some things are more important than football.

blackpoolhibs
17-02-2010, 12:02 AM
Obviously there is if tens of other people agree with me. Perhaps you should realise some things are more important than football.

Exactly, i mean what can be more important than who killed archie, or will Joe wash up on shore soon? Footballs not even close to these events.

NadeAteMyLunch!
17-02-2010, 12:04 AM
Dont you mean brown? oops wrong Christian.

:top marks

NadeAteMyLunch!
17-02-2010, 12:08 AM
Exactly, i mean what can be more important than who killed archie, or will Joe wash up on shore soon? Footballs not even close to these events.

Joe evidently went to the same financial school as Vlad :agree: Maybe Vlad could try and fake his own death? Get the yams debt cancelled

blackpoolhibs
17-02-2010, 12:11 AM
Joe evidently went to the same financial school as Vlad :agree: Maybe Vlad could try and fake his own death? Get the yams debt cancelled

As a side note, have Gail Platt and ET ever been seen together?

majorhibs
17-02-2010, 12:15 AM

What about you?

Went as far down as #10 in this nonsense, and would not give up a win against Meadowbank Thistle in the East o Scotland to know who wiped oot the first 10 posters on this nonentity thread. Eastenders afore a Hibs win in the Scottish :rolleyes: If its no sport on TV why watch it? :blah: the whole nation minus me, since the schooldays when I might have been late in and served the tea when that guff wis on and was outnumbered by the old lady and sister its been a non event but obv. yer after a reaction and youve got one but to name Hibs, the Scottish and that pish in the same paragraph, well youve taken all the biscuits there. :dizzy:

NOLA
17-02-2010, 01:09 AM
[QUOTE=majorhibs;2356160]Went as far down as #10 in this nonsense, and would not give up a win against Meadowbank Thistle in the East o Scotland to know who wiped oot the first 10 posters on this nonentity thread. Eastenders afore a Hibs win in the Scottish :rolleyes: If its no sport on TV why watch it? :blah: the whole nation minus me, since the schooldays when I might have been late in and served the tea when that guff wis on and was outnumbered by the old lady and sister its been a non event but obv. yer after a reaction and youve got one but to name Hibs, the Scottish and that pish in the same paragraph, well youve taken all the biscuits there. :dizzy:[/QUOTE

Have a word wi yourself:bitchy: it's a laugh. End off. You know yourself what any Hibbie would answer.

zlatan
17-02-2010, 02:07 AM
Have a word wi yourself:bitchy: it's a laugh. End off. You know yourself what any Hibbie would answer.

19 people and counting quite rightly think otherwise :agree:

Janine was arrested tonight but she's been set up, but by whom?

HFC 0-7
17-02-2010, 08:14 AM

Would you not prefer Dot Cotton?

weonlywon6-2
17-02-2010, 08:14 AM
Only if the killer goes really nuts and wipes out the entire cast then heads to Coronation St and does the same.

:please,please. biggest lot of crap on tv,who cares !!:bye:

Steve20
17-02-2010, 08:19 AM
Eastenders is for wimmin folk, fact!

People who put fact at the end of comments, which makes them think it somehow makes them right should be given a week ban from the forums IMO.

Danderhall Hibs
17-02-2010, 09:06 AM
I'd like to start by thanking Zlatan for starting this thread and making me laugh this morning. I'd also like to give a special mention to the following posters for their replies which brought me close to pishing myself......

I hate to tell you this, but "Eastenders" is FICTION.

It didn't happen - none of it did.

You, like everyone else so obsessed by this question, are a SAD, SAD PERSON.

And even to mention the Scottish Cup in the same post as that rubbish is blaspheny and sacrilege. You should be ashamed of yourself.

WHO CARES?

IT'S A SOAP-OPERA. IT ISN'T REAL. :rolleyes:

Went as far down as #10 in this nonsense, and would not give up a win against Meadowbank Thistle in the East o Scotland to know who wiped oot the first 10 posters on this nonentity thread. Eastenders afore a Hibs win in the Scottish :rolleyes: If its no sport on TV why watch it? :blah: the whole nation minus me, since the schooldays when I might have been late in and served the tea when that guff wis on and was outnumbered by the old lady and sister its been a non event but obv. yer after a reaction and youve got one but to name Hibs, the Scottish and that pish in the same paragraph, well youve taken all the biscuits there. :dizzy:

Bad Martini
17-02-2010, 01:03 PM
I don't give a ratts ass who killed Archie...unless he can deliver us the Scottish Cup he's no relevant tae **** all :greengrin

ENDOF

Woody1985
17-02-2010, 01:08 PM
It was Jack, GF told me she read it in a magazine. :tee hee:

I voted Scottish Cup since I already know. :greengrin

zlatan
17-02-2010, 01:11 PM
It was Jack, GF told me she read it in a magazine. :tee hee:

I voted Scottish Cup since I already know. :greengrin

I don't meant to cause offence but your girlfriend is wrong, there are 10 potential endings so no one knows for sure yet who is responsible.

If you are confident Jack Branning was 12/1 the last time I checked.

Bad Martini
17-02-2010, 01:12 PM
I don't meant to cause offence but your girlfriend is wrong, there are 10 potential endings so no one knows for sure yet who is responsible.

I also know who wins the Scottish Cup. I've said this before. This year, it be coming to Easter Raod.

I've no idea what the odds are but this is largely arbitary. It's coming doon Easter Road, never to be returned :devil:

Nando™
17-02-2010, 01:21 PM
I wouldn't even sacrifice a goal in a 6-0 pre-season win over Inverurie Locos to find out who killed Archie now.

Liberal Hibby
17-02-2010, 01:28 PM
I'd like to start by thanking Zlatan for starting this thread and making me laugh this morning. I'd also like to give a special mention to the following posters for their replies which brought me close to pishing myself......

You're right - there appears to be a certain sense of humour failure going on - FACT!

Derek Dougan
17-02-2010, 01:29 PM
19 people and counting quite rightly think otherwise :agree:

Janine was arrested tonight but she's been set up, but by whom?

Ehhh the killer possibly :rolleyes:

Cod Boy
17-02-2010, 01:32 PM
got a feeling its the boy who stays with janine

bawheid
17-02-2010, 01:33 PM
What odds on a Well'ard / Hibs 2010 double?

zlatan
17-02-2010, 01:36 PM
Ehhh the killer possibly :rolleyes:

Is there any need for the animosity friend? Another one to add to the twit list.

edit - I'm sorry I didn't mean that, it's just that some people are starting to really get on my wick in this thread. Can't believe how many are pretending football is the main thing in their lives.

zlatan
17-02-2010, 01:37 PM
I wouldn't even sacrifice a goal in a 6-0 pre-season win over Inverurie Locos to find out who killed Archie now.

Why not?

Nando™
17-02-2010, 01:40 PM
Why not?
Because I hate Inverurie Locos :cool2:

--------
17-02-2010, 01:43 PM

Don't blame you lack of control of your sphincters on me, DH.

I'm only here for the beer. :devil:

zlatan
17-02-2010, 01:46 PM

Because I hate Inverurie Locos :cool2:

lol me to, my mum was murdered in Inverurie so I always laugh when I see they get beat :thumbsup:

Gingertosser
17-02-2010, 01:46 PM
whats the odds on Shirley having done it :devil:

might be worth a wee punt :wink:

iwasthere1972
17-02-2010, 01:49 PM

What would you be doing for the remaining 9 minutes?

Woody1985
17-02-2010, 02:00 PM

No offence taken, to be frank, I couldn't give a flying one. :greengrin

Why anyone would bet on something that is at the decision of a small pool of people is beyond me. It's not as if you can look at the form or even taking a punt on a random sequence of events. It's whatever the produced says it's going to be.

Woody1985
17-02-2010, 02:03 PM
What odds on a Well'ard / Hibs 2010 double?
:tee hee:

banarc7062
17-02-2010, 02:03 PM

What about you?

Who cares

Pretty Boy
17-02-2010, 02:05 PM
I love how many people are beliveing this is a serious question. The fact they keep getting more and more angry and self righteous when the OP continues the wind up just makes it better.

essexhibee
17-02-2010, 02:06 PM
As a side note, have Gail Platt and ET ever been seen together?

BRILLIANT! What a great comment! Jeez she is rough, especially with that exra-terrestrial muzzle of hers!

Steve20
17-02-2010, 02:16 PM
Sam Mitchell killed him. :agree:

number 27
17-02-2010, 02:19 PM
I'm sorry it's too late, Hibs cannot win the cup in my lifetime after I made an Unholy bargain in order to guess the correct window on Playschool :bitchy:

le bill
17-02-2010, 02:21 PM
definitely Maggie Simpson!

Archie nicked her lollipop

Betty Boop
17-02-2010, 02:33 PM
I think it was Glenda, Archie's first wife, played by Glynis Barber.

Danderhall Hibs
17-02-2010, 02:36 PM
I think it was Glenda, Archie's first wife, played by Glynis Barber.

Why? Did they never Makepeace?

Golden Bear
17-02-2010, 02:39 PM
Fat Jim Knew who killed Archie :agree:
He just happened to be in a cubicle in the Queen Vic when he was murdered.

:agree:

Fact - but will he tell the truth?

:fibber:

Betty Boop
17-02-2010, 03:57 PM
Why? Did they never Makepeace?

Beefster
17-02-2010, 04:05 PM
Can we have another poll to actually sort out who killed Archie before we all go mad?

When I said Dot Cotton earlier, I actually meant Max Branning's daughter. She's got previous for trying to kill folk.

Hank Schrader
17-02-2010, 04:37 PM
Ahh, the lovely Glynis Barber.....:love ya!:

It was a shame I was too young to appreciate her during her Dempsey and Makepeace days, having watched the re-runs I can confirm that I would have rode her till the neighbours complained about the smell.

jdships
17-02-2010, 04:38 PM

What about you?

WHO ? :greengrin:confused:

sunshine1875
17-02-2010, 04:40 PM

Is Ronnie male or female:dunno:

hibiedude
17-02-2010, 05:02 PM
I know who it is :greengrin

A wee clue

The Gordan Strachan look-a-like :thumbsup:

murphy
17-02-2010, 05:46 PM
It was Tracey, the bar maid ;)

LaMotta
17-02-2010, 07:11 PM
It was Tracey, the bar maid ;)

Interesting shout.

Tracey has been in Eastenders for at least ten years - and I haven't heard her speak once:hmmm::

Killiehibbie
17-02-2010, 07:39 PM
Interesting shout.

Tracey has been in Eastenders for at least ten years - and I haven't heard her speak once:hmmm::

Does that not keep her wages down?

Nando™
17-02-2010, 07:45 PM
I don't watch Eastenders and I don't quite know how I know this name, but I think Doctor Legg did it.

Betty Boop
17-02-2010, 07:47 PM
I don't watch Eastenders and I don't quite know how I know this name, but I think Doctor Legg did it.

He's deid!

murphy
17-02-2010, 11:29 PM
Interesting shout.

Always got to look out for the quiet ones! :wink:

Wonder what odd's I'd get on her? :greengrin

majorhibs
17-02-2010, 11:34 PM

Is there any need for the animosity friend? Another one to add to the twit list.

edit - I'm sorry I didn't mean that, it's just that some people are starting to really get on my wick in this thread. Can't believe how many are pretending football is the main thing in their lives.

I'd like to start by thanking Danderhall for coming close to pishing himself, also to Zlatan who not only started this glorious thread, but knows that everyone else who's not into it and cant compare a UK TV soap to sport, or even football, and who has the audacity to come at it from another angle and think that there can be no place in their sad lives for soap, and who could have been remotely serious here to start with, :wink: now that you've gone and told us it "really gets on your wick" if we say that football is no longer the main things in our lives and we now love soaps and particularly eastenders will you forgive us?

NOLA
18-02-2010, 05:41 AM
After tonights result i'm happy to change my original 'In the know' Stacey done it, after spying her Bradley going in the battlecruiser, methinks it's Sean Slater or wee Ben10:wink:

Steve-O
18-02-2010, 07:36 AM
This thread is great :greengrin

I echo Danderhall's comments...

Keep the indignation and outrage coming people :faf:

bighairyfaeleith
18-02-2010, 08:08 AM
It was colin nish FACT

p.s. I should maybe stop blaming him for everything :greengrin

zlatan
19-02-2010, 05:12 PM
Bump :thumbsup:

Less than 3 hours but I'd probably trade another 5-1 defeat tomorrow to find out right this second, I'm so excited about tonight :dizzy:

And no, I just can't hide it lmao

Removed
19-02-2010, 05:20 PM

Less than 3 hours but I'd probably trade another 5-1 defeat tomorrow to find out right this second, I'm so excited about tonight :dizzy:

And the cops will be turning up in Weatherfield as well. What a night :timebomb:

James.
19-02-2010, 05:36 PM
:tee hee:

Wellards dead but it's probably more likely than a Hibs win this year.

I think it was little Dotty Cotton that did it.

iwasthere1972
19-02-2010, 05:49 PM

It was Yogi who killed Archie. He wasn't Hibs class.

jabis
19-02-2010, 08:14 PM
Whens it on.

blueisthecolour
19-02-2010, 08:18 PM
After tonights result i'm happy to change my original 'In the know' Stacey done it, after spying her Bradley going in the battlecruiser, methinks it's Sean Slater or wee Ben10:wink:

Paddy Power is refunding all bet's if it's him.

blueisthecolour
19-02-2010, 08:33 PM
Stacey did it, was it worth giving up the cup for?

ArabHibee
19-02-2010, 08:34 PM
I'm sure that the BBC purposefully run overschedule on a Friday so you miss the first few minutes of Corrie. :grr:

Liam89
19-02-2010, 08:34 PM
Well i knew it was stacey all along, no scottish cup this year. :grr:

zlatan
19-02-2010, 08:53 PM
**** I missed it :boo hoo:

Liam89
19-02-2010, 08:55 PM

:faf::faf::faf: you were the one looking forward to it!

EH6 Hibby
19-02-2010, 09:11 PM

I had a fiver on Stacey at 14/1! :woohoo:

Liam89
19-02-2010, 09:38 PM

Damn, lucky you! congratulations.

clerriehibs
19-02-2010, 09:59 PM

and may you forever rot in hell in the PBS for offering up a Hibs cup win for this :faf:

sleeping giant
19-02-2010, 10:52 PM

Stacey would get it tight :agree:

Gies :drool:

HibbyAndy
19-02-2010, 11:01 PM
Stacey would get it tight :agree:

Gies :drool:

:agree::agree:

Id give her the best 30 seconds of her life.

FACT.

iwasthere1972
20-02-2010, 12:07 AM
Whens it on.

:faf: Latecomers. :bye:

UberEastenderfans have the schedules tatooed to their chest.

NadeAteMyLunch!
20-02-2010, 12:32 AM
Poor Braders :boo hoo:

iwasthere1972
20-02-2010, 12:35 AM

Id give her the best 30 seconds of her life.

FACT.

What you got - a stamp collection? :devil:

Sunny1875
20-02-2010, 01:08 AM

It was scripted that Nade did it with one of his shots but they could not get him to hit the target

Rodsterino
20-02-2010, 02:08 AM
Never read any of the thread posts......to even mention the utter trauma that is Eastenders on hibs.net should get the poster shot...and as a long term lurker here I feel compeled to voice my opinion on this one....I wish it had gone the same way as Crossroads and Eldorado...into the obscurity it deserves..I mean really....:boo hoo:

iwasthere1972
20-02-2010, 02:15 AM
Never read any of the thread posts......to even mention the utter trauma that is Eastenders on hibs.net should get the poster shot...and as a long term lurker here I feel compeled to voice my opinion on this one....I wish it had gone the same way as Crossroads and Eldorado...into the obscurity it deserves..I mean really....:boo hoo:

:grr: Eastenders was live last night and I must say everyone performed magnificently except Bradley who I thought fell somewhat flat and didn't hit the road running. :boo hoo:

Rodsterino
20-02-2010, 02:26 AM

LaMotta
20-02-2010, 11:10 AM
:grr: Eastenders was live last night and I must say everyone performed magnificently except Bradley who I thought fell somewhat flat and didn't hit the road running. :boo hoo:

Just seen the highlights on BBC iplayer - have to disagree with you, I thought that was Bradley's finest performance in months.

As for Jack Branning - he looked very nervous early on, total BOMBSCARE. Too many mistakes for me he should be shipped back to the Bill:grr:

skipster7
20-02-2010, 11:29 AM
have to say this is the most depressing program on the box with ridiculous storylines and anyone who "enjoys" it is probably in need of a lobotomy. imo of course:wink:

EH6 Hibby
20-02-2010, 12:19 PM
I don't even watch Eastenders, but I think Stacey gave a fine performance last night! :greengrin

The_Horde
20-02-2010, 01:34 PM
Wellard. :agree:

--------
20-02-2010, 01:35 PM
have to say this is the most depressing program on the box with ridiculous storylines and anyone who "enjoys" it is probably in need of a lobotomy. imo of course:wink:

The ones I know show all the signs of already having had one. :rolleyes:

Danderhall Hibs
20-02-2010, 02:15 PM
Next question. Would you sacrifice the Scottish Cup for a shot of Stacey?

HibbyAndy
20-02-2010, 05:22 PM
Next question. Would you sacrifice the Scottish Cup for a shot of Stacey?