PDA

View Full Version : Yams Yams,top club for nurturing internationals

poolman
27-01-2010, 07:52 AM
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/2826112/Hearts-boss-says-clubs-reputation-attracted-Darren-Barr.html

It must be the exciting, attacking free-flowing 4-5-1 formation that attracts Scotland managers to raid the PBS at every squad selection :rolleyes:

EskbankHibby
27-01-2010, 08:05 AM
Proof, if ever it were needed, that he is mental.

The only 'reputation' Hearts have is that of a club who regularly don't pay their players, den mothers and boiler repair men.

Sandy
27-01-2010, 08:08 AM
We have Berra and err Stewart and err Driver and err and err, what a load of tosh Shabby comes out with. I will give them Gordon and Shotgun of late, but please - "Hearts have a good name, especially for young and promising players who would like to make a step forward in their careers. " - :faf::faf::faf:

MoantheCabbage
27-01-2010, 08:26 AM
I couldnt believe what I was reading there, He has totally lost the plot. Phanny

Leithenhibby
27-01-2010, 09:15 AM
The man is a first class phanny it has to be said, but man does he make me smile :greengrin

This mob like to make a big song and dance with a press release at any opportunity! even if there is not a lot happening :cool2: as in this case. :bitchy:

hfc rd
27-01-2010, 10:19 AM
:blah: :blah: :blah:.

Andy74
27-01-2010, 10:26 AM
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/2826112/Hearts-boss-says-clubs-reputation-attracted-Darren-Barr.html

It must be the exciting, attacking free-flowing 4-5-1 formation that attracts Scotland managers to raid the PBS at every squad selection :rolleyes:

O'Connor, Brown, Fletcher, Whittaker, Thomson, Miller, Caldwell and Riordan (Murray too I'd suppose for is brief international career).

We've more than had our share of supplying players recently that go on to play for Scotland.

Gordon, Berra, Wallace, Naysmith, Hartley, Stewart at a stretch. Is Hearts recent list any longer than that?

lyonhibs
27-01-2010, 10:53 AM
Did he not quote Karipedis, Neilson and Berra as three players who "moved onto greater things" as a reason why Barr had his head turned by the famous Jambos.

Now Berra I will give him, but Neilson went to be a ****gy haired, *****e full back at a relatively mediocre team (sounds like him at Hearts, except that he gets to live in Leicester now................ :cool2:) and Karipedis went to Cyprus for a sun tan and to play for one of theire well known international big hitters, errrrr, Omonia Nicosia :confused: :confused:

All three have probably moved onto "richer" things, or at least a decent training complex and a reliable, on time pay check, but its clutching at straws to describe either Neilson or Karipedis to have moved onto "Greater" (or even "better") things.

RickyS
27-01-2010, 10:59 AM

it must be great to be joining a club where the manager is called a PR man in public by the chairman, and too have a manager who would jump ship to any club anywhere any time.

complete Yam tool

Part/Time Supporter
27-01-2010, 11:33 AM
O'Connor, Brown, Fletcher, Whittaker, Thomson, Miller, Caldwell and Riordan (Murray too I'd suppose for is brief international career).

We've more than had our share of supplying players recently that go on to play for Scotland.

Gordon, Berra, Wallace, Naysmith, Hartley, Stewart at a stretch. Is Hearts recent list any longer than that?

Robbie Neilson played for Scotland once. Must have been a plague of locusts affecting every other right footed Scot that week.

:greengrin

Danderhall Hibs
27-01-2010, 11:36 AM
Robbie Neilson played for Scotland once. Must have been a plague of locusts affecting every other right footed Scot that week.

:greengrin

:agree: Started ahead of Whittaker IIRC. :bitchy:

Hank Schrader
27-01-2010, 01:09 PM

Anyone else think that the fotie of Darren Barr in that article depicts your average smug faced annoying Jambo barsteward? :dunno:

Tha Cabbage Kid
27-01-2010, 01:32 PM

it seems to me the only reason he is going to hearts is as a stepping stone!

jacomo
27-01-2010, 01:53 PM
I couldnt believe what I was reading there, He has totally lost the plot. Phanny

Laszlo was hardly playing any of the kids a few months ago, stubbornly persisting with Nade alone up front. Now Vlad has slapped him down in public and told him to play them, suddenly Hearts are the club where young players get their chance?

The Hearts gaffer has no backbone, in my opinion.