PDA

View Full Version : Yams which hearts player?

the lurker
04-01-2010, 12:33 AM
Who was the knob end of a Hearts player who celebrated hearts goal in front of the west stand near th FF and was trying to wind us up.
I was hoping the linesman saw him and sent him marching.....
Alec:grr:

scott7_0(Prague)
04-01-2010, 12:49 AM
trying to wind us up...

Seems he suceeded!

Baldy Foghorn
04-01-2010, 12:51 AM
Who was the knob end of a Hearts player who celebrated hearts goal in front of the west stand near th FF and was trying to wind us up.

Paza Whats his name..... No 6...

Sir David Gray
04-01-2010, 12:52 AM
Palazuelos.

He celebrated right in front of me. :grr:

Big Frank
04-01-2010, 12:54 AM

Dont worry. He got sent off:greengrin

CallumLaidlaw
04-01-2010, 12:54 AM
absolute d!ck. Spent about 20 seconds celebrating alone, goading us, giving us the "come on" and kissing the badge. He had already given us the V's about 5 minutes earlier.

Diclonius
04-01-2010, 01:00 AM
Twat. Got what he deserved, and I reckon I now have a new most hated Yam.

Not that I'd do exactly the same if I was on the pitch if Hibs scored at the PBS. :wink:

Speedy
04-01-2010, 01:45 AM
I was surprised Smith never got booked. He started running away then turned round and slid towards the hibs end and just about caused a riot.

I'm_cabbaged
04-01-2010, 02:08 AM
FFS, what would Deeks do at the PBS? The double standards on here are redic.

Diclonius
04-01-2010, 02:47 AM
FFS, what did Deeks do at the PBS? The double standards on here are redic.

Fixed it for you. :greengrin

HFC 0-7
04-01-2010, 09:17 AM
About 5 minutes before the goal he made an erse of it near where he celebrated and he got it tight from the fans, he promptly scratched the side of his face with his middle finger, I think thats why he was celebrating so much in front of us.

Sir David Gray
04-01-2010, 04:03 PM
FFS, what would Deeks do at the PBS? The double standards on here are redic.

Maybe double standards by some people but not from me. I said after the game last season that I would have much preferred for Deek to have celebrated with us in front of the Roseburn, instead of bothering with them.

Still, at least we have the moral high ground as no daft youngsters (or do I mean Casper? :confused:) attempted to get onto the pitch and hit Palazuelos, although I was sorely tempted at the time, I must admit!

sahib
04-01-2010, 04:14 PM
I think opposition players who celebrate a goal in front of the Hibs support, should be greeted with polite applause for their good play. A few friendly shouts of "Well played the visitors!" and "good effort that man!" would serve to lighten the atmosphere and seriously wrong foot our opponents.

sixtwo
04-01-2010, 04:21 PM
The difference is class. We might get annoyed that they done it but no hibs fan disgraced themselves or the club by invading the pitch and challenging the yam to a fight!

It is part of the game and i think if you are big enough to dish it out you should take it when it comes back at ye!

and besides....one of our players rammed the nut on the idiot!:thumbsup:

Sir David Gray
04-01-2010, 04:55 PM
The difference is class. We might get annoyed that they done it but no hibs fan disgraced themselves or the club by invading the pitch and challenging the yam to a fight!

It is part of the game and i think if you are big enough to dish it out you should take it when it comes back at ye!

and besides....one of our players rammed the nut on the idiot!:thumbsup:

That is absolutely correct, I've even alluded to that very point myself but I suppose there is one slight difference in that Derek Riordan is possibly THE most hated Hibs player of all time, in the eyes of the Hearts supporters. Whereas to us, Palazuelos is just another in a long list of no marks to have graced the Hearts jersey in the past four or five years.