PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Help!! ticket for derby required and will pay over the odds

Hakim Sar
22-12-2009, 11:58 AM
Just been paid and rod has the sold out signs up!! will be happy to pay a few quid for a spare....... Help!!!!!!

Desperate hibby!!!

Hibercelona
22-12-2009, 11:59 AM
Just been paid and rod has the sold out signs up!! will be happy to pay a few quid for a spare....... Help!!!!!!

Desperate hibby!!!

That sounds like a fair deal. :wink:

Hakim Sar
22-12-2009, 12:05 PM
Will happily pay more than face value

jon paul jones
22-12-2009, 12:22 PM
Hi Hibees,

Has anyone got a spare derby ticket for the east stand...two would be great but priorities first. Boss (Jambo) finally relented and gave me the day off only for me to find the thing sold out this morning.

PLease help...Jon

BS44
22-12-2009, 12:29 PM

Desperate hibby!!!

This is from The Bounce, hope it helps -

Anyone who hasn't got a ticket should get in touch with the ticket office. Explain you're wanting a ticket, and ask to get put on their waiting list. You'll probably get contacted in the week leading up to the game and get offered a seat for £27 which will be in one of the corporate sections. Obviously the corporate section is liable to be much busier than usual, but there will still be a few hundred seats available that way.

Fantic
22-12-2009, 12:51 PM
I put my name on the waiting list for the sold out derby after our CIS cup win. Got a phone call from Hibs on the morning the game was being played, and got 2 tickets.

Mind you wish i hadnae bothered:boo hoo:

Mikey
22-12-2009, 01:00 PM
Another option...........

http://www.hibs.net/message/showpost.php?p=2282966&postcount=37

Golden Bear
22-12-2009, 01:06 PM
I put my name on the waiting list for the sold out derby after our CIS cup win. Got a phone call from Hibs on the morning the game was being played, and got 2 tickets.

Mind you wish i hadnae bothered:boo hoo:

:agree:

The arrangements to parade the cup that day put paid to any chances we had of winning. A recipe for disaster if ever there was!

NORTHERNHIBBY
22-12-2009, 01:43 PM
I hear that there are plenty tickets going spare for the South....

Mikey
22-12-2009, 01:45 PM
If only that nice new stand that people keep saying we don't need was open............... :devil:

khib70
22-12-2009, 01:49 PM
I hear that there are plenty tickets going spare for the South....
True, but by the time you've purchased a Pringle sweater, got a crisis loan from the DSS, arranged lots of change for the public toilets, had your tongue surgically removed from a window, and had a frontal lobotomy in order to pass for a yam, you'd be out of pocket.:greengrin

bobbyhibs1983
22-12-2009, 01:53 PM
Will happily pay more than face value

I would hope if any hibs fans did have a spare, i would hope they would NEVER charge another hibs fan more than face value for the ticket, imo

GreenCastle
22-12-2009, 01:54 PM
If only that nice new stand that people keep saying we don't need was open............... :devil:

Think we need a new east stand :cool2:

MSK
22-12-2009, 01:54 PM
I would hope if any hibs fans did have a spare, i would hope they would NEVER charge another hibs fan more than face value for the ticket, imoCorrect..it wont be done on here either ..

Hakim Sar
22-12-2009, 02:17 PM
Panic over. half season purchased for east stand and I'm also bringing a lapsed hibby with me to er for rangers game.

just wish the *****rs woulda answered their phone quicker cost me a bomb foning all afternoon on my mobile to the ticket office.

Get it sorted Petrie !!!!!:devil:

Jamesie
22-12-2009, 05:34 PM
Panic over. half season purchased for east stand and I'm also bringing a lapsed hibby with me to er for rangers game.

just wish the *****rs woulda answered their phone quicker cost me a bomb foning all afternoon on my mobile to the ticket office.

Get it sorted Petrie !!!!!:devil:

This suggests that Hibs are holding back at least some Derby tickets in the hope that half season tickets will be purchased in the run up to Xmas / New Year. Probably a wise marketing move but may result in spares becoming available in later course.