PDA

View Full Version : What does everyone think of the club shop's stock?

marcegan
14-12-2009, 04:02 PM
Hi guys,

My name is Marc Egan and I am a Strathclyde University student. I have been on here before trying to get some help for research on the topic of Hibs merchandise.

I am interested in finding out what the fans think of the club merchandise Do you think its overpriced? Are you particularly pleased with some of the products or is there something that has been bugging you for a while about it?

If the answers Yes or you are just interested in helping out the Hibs cause, then let me know by answering this quick and easy questionnaire about a number of different merchandising issues that you can access by emailing me at marc.egan@strath.ac.uk and i will then send you the questionnaire link !

IF YOU CLICK THIS LINK IT SHOULD TAKE YOU STRAIGHT TO THE QUESTIONNAIRE - http://s-tagg.market.strath.ac.uk/q/me/hibs_fans_merchandise_survey.htm

It will take no longer than 5 minutes to complete!

It is all going towards helping the fans in the long run as the results will be presented to Hibs at the end of research so take this opportunity to get your points across !

Cheers,

Marc

ADMIN EDIT - See post 7 for more info.............

sixtwo
14-12-2009, 04:34 PM
I went to complete your survey but a password is required.

MSK
14-12-2009, 04:38 PM
I went to complete your survey but a password is required.Likewise ..:agree:

marcegan
14-12-2009, 04:43 PM
ah, sorry guys for that !

technical glitch, i will get it sorted ASAP !!

HibbyAndy
14-12-2009, 04:45 PM
Looked in the club shop windae last Sunday ( never went in) and have to say the jackets are smarts as ****:agree:

Nae idea what price they are but would like yin for ma xmas!.

.SeventyFive
14-12-2009, 04:50 PM
I think Hibs sell a lot of good quality merchandise. I think the range is perfect for the size of the club.

marcegan
14-12-2009, 04:54 PM
Right guys, i seem to be having a problem with you being able to access it via the forum. Can anyone interested in completing it please email me at marc.egan@strath.ac.uk so i can get their email address to send it to.

Then i will send you the link and it should work that way. Sorry for the inconvienance but if you can stick with it.. all should be fine.

Cheers

Mikey
14-12-2009, 05:01 PM
If you've got 5 minutes to spare folks this would be invaluable information for the club.

It's your club shop. Let's help them stock stuff that you want to buy!

Dashing Bob S
14-12-2009, 05:09 PM
The Hearts shop's stock is laughing.

marcegan
14-12-2009, 05:27 PM
got bit of momentum now guys, people showing interest. get yourself involved ! email me at marc.egan@strath.ac.uk.

Cheers

marcegan
18-12-2009, 11:22 AM
Lets try this again.. try clicking this link and it should take you straight to the questionnaire !!

Cheers guys ! Pass it on to your mates as well, all help appreciated !

http://s-tagg.market.strath.ac.uk/q/me/hibs_fans_merchandise_survey.htm

Glasgow Hibee
26-12-2009, 01:57 PM
All working fine now.

Have filled it in with comments. Hope it helps!

TomTheHibbyBev
02-01-2010, 08:14 PM
Hi good set of questions will pass on to other Hibbys :thumbsup: