PDA

View Full Version : mid season move

Hibby70
09-12-2009, 04:46 PM
anyone know if we'll be able to move seats midseason. We have a complete tool behind us and i fear that i'm going to snap one day.

GlesgaeHibby
09-12-2009, 04:47 PM
anyone know if we'll be able to move seats midseason. We have a complete tool behind us and i fear that i'm going to snap one day.

Explain to the TO your circumstances. I'm sure they'll accomodate.

Sloppy
09-12-2009, 05:14 PM
were about do you sit?

Danderhall Hibs
09-12-2009, 05:15 PM

No matter where you sit you're always guaranteed to have a tool sitting behind you. :agree:

If they're not criticising payers for no reason they're commentating on the game in general or just talking pish in general.

RoYO!
09-12-2009, 05:19 PM
well one of my best mates sits behind me... but i know what you mean.

no matter where you sit you're always in earshot of some erse.

Danderhall Hibs
09-12-2009, 05:21 PM
well one of my best mates sits behind me... but i know what you mean.

no matter where you sit you're always in earshot of some erse.

We had 2 guys sitting behind us on Saturday that were finding it so hard to give Stokes some credit they decided to try and take his goals off him instead. 1st one was offside and the 2nd was an OG.

TornadoHibby
09-12-2009, 05:36 PM
We had 2 guys sitting behind us on Saturday that were finding it so hard to give Stokes some credit they decided to try and take his goals off him instead. 1st one was offside and the 2nd was an OG.

Were they not then? :confused: :cool2: :wink:

Danderhall Hibs
09-12-2009, 05:38 PM
Were they not then? :confused: :cool2: :wink:

1st wasn't offside they just wanted it to be. 2nd was deflected but normally if a shot's on target the person that struck the shot is credited with the goal (like Miller v Aberdeen).

TornadoHibby
09-12-2009, 05:40 PM
1st wasn't offside they just wanted it to be. 2nd was deflected but normally if a shot's on target the person that struck the shot is credited with the goal (like Miller v Aberdeen).

Sorry, forgot the :greengrin :thumbsup: in the last post! :wink:

Danderhall Hibs
09-12-2009, 05:42 PM
Sorry, forgot the :greengrin :thumbsup: in the last post! :wink:

thought you were just noising me up so gave you a proper response. :greengrin

Hibby70
09-12-2009, 06:59 PM
we are in west upper. Guy behind us talks nonstop all the way through the game about mostly non football matters with the odd anti maka shout thrown in. Seats became available this season and now realising why. He also cant string one sentence without an f or c in it. He also looks like chris evans which doesnt help matters!

I'm_cabbaged
09-12-2009, 07:00 PM

TBF it looked a bit dodgy at the game, everyone around me thought it was offside. :agree:

You must sit near me. :greengrin

Hermit Crab
09-12-2009, 07:00 PM
Yes you can move seats, ive just moved stands from east to the west upper for a fee of £50, although i doubt you would have to pay a fee for moving within the same stand.

Hibby70
09-12-2009, 07:04 PM
cheers will get onto the ticket office tomorrow. Should have done it earlier. My dads half deaf and even he cant stand the guy. Think i preferred the racist i had last season behind me.

Riordans Boots
09-12-2009, 07:05 PM
Yes you can move seats, ive just moved stands from east to the west upper for a fee of £50, although i doubt you would have to pay a fee for moving within the same stand.

My son and his 2 mates have just moved in the FF lower to seats nearer the middle (they were at the end beside the West) and it was straight forward to do at the ticket office. No fee.

KingFranck
09-12-2009, 07:07 PM
Hibby70 - dinnae leave me on my own infront of that tube mind and get me moved !

Hermit Crab
09-12-2009, 07:09 PM
My son and his 2 mates have just moved in the FF lower to seats nearer the middle (they were at the end beside the West) and it was straight forward to do at the ticket office. No fee.

Aye a didny think there would be a fee to move within stands but i moved from east to west so £50 aint bad. I wonder if you move from west to east would you get a part refund? :devil: :greengrin:greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
09-12-2009, 09:16 PM
No matter where you sit you're always guaranteed to have a tool sitting behind you. :agree:

If they're not criticising payers for no reason they're commentating on the game in general or just talking pish in general.

:hide:

MacBean
09-12-2009, 09:41 PM
we are in west upper. Guy behind us talks nonstop all the way through the game about mostly non football matters with the odd anti maka shout thrown in. Seats became available this season and now realising why. He also cant string one sentence without an f or c in it. He also looks like chris evans which doesnt help matters!

where about in the west upper anywhere near me :cool2:

<----

Hibby70
09-12-2009, 10:04 PM

<---- no bit further back and nearer the ff stand. I would just like to apologise in advance to whoever gets a half season in our vacated seats. His fridge story is up there with all the great novels of our time.

Thecat23
09-12-2009, 10:20 PM

For a min i thought you were in front of that clown Alan Preston!! Well isn't the radio guys up in that stand :wink:

Ell_Chrisso
09-12-2009, 10:40 PM

<----

Damn! you beat me to it!
was in a giggle, when he mentioned west upper. Know there's a fair few twats that sit up there ;)

Ryan91
09-12-2009, 11:04 PM
I used to sit in the East Stand further towards the North Stand, now however i just find myself standing in the Middle of the East, surprisingly there are fewer clowns in the middle than where i used to sit, despite the belief to the contrary that it's all neds and tubes who stand in what is affectionately known as 'The Cage'

I Love Lamp
09-12-2009, 11:17 PM
Racists, fuds, chris evans look-a-likes... you're painting quite a portrait of the support :wink:! Let's be charitable and say folk've gone a bit softboiled in the head from the Mixu experience last season and still haven't properly recovered.

bighairyfaeleith
10-12-2009, 08:20 AM
Racists, fuds, chris evans look-a-likes... you're painting quite a portrait of the support :wink:! Let's be charitable and say folk've gone a bit softboiled in the head from the Mixu experience last season and still haven't properly recovered.

I blame :notworthy:

:grr:

:greengrin

martin63
10-12-2009, 08:45 AM
Where I sit in the East there is a great crowd around there. The only problem was one week when a guy sat next to me (pay on the gate or prebooked ticket) and all he done for the duration of the game was slag every player who touched the ball. It took all I had not to tell him to shut the **** up. Thankfully he has not been back so normal service has resumed. :thumbsup:

GGTTH

Ell_Chrisso
10-12-2009, 11:32 AM
Where I sit in the East there is a great crowd around there. The only problem was one week when a guy sat next to me (pay on the gate or prebooked ticket) and all he done for the duration of the game was slag every player who touched the ball. It took all I had not to tell him to shut the **** up. Thankfully he has not been back so normal service has resumed. :thumbsup:

GGTTH

Phewwwww... There was me thinking i had upset someone ;)

KingFranck
10-12-2009, 01:33 PM
I sit beside Hibby70 and he ain't kidding the guy behind is beyond belief - talks non stop for 90 mins + the half time break nonesense stories I kid you not. No wonder the four seats in front were available at the start of the season - me and Hibby70 moved from further down the West Upper so we could sit beside my Dad and uncle who were originally down stair row D and compalined they used to get wet when it rained so loved the seats upstairs.... until this clown turned up. I took my mp3 to one game just to drown out his drivel that's how bad it's got.

Anyone care to swap for the Rangers game just to see what we are on about??:confused:

It would be hilarious if he is on Hibs Net and reads this. Now we have you all guessing if it's you we are talking about :greengrin

Gus Fring
10-12-2009, 02:52 PM
I've got a seat in the south and im considering moving. I phoned the Ticket office and they said it would only be a fiver to move to the west upper?. Surely some mistake?

Can anyone shed some light on exactly what i should pay?

I would assume its the difference between a half CAT B ticket and a Half ticket for the West? Although i did buy a full season cat B ticket

Hibby70
10-12-2009, 05:15 PM
thats us getting moved. Ticket office superb. Also getting exec seats for the huns and hearts games.

Sean1875
10-12-2009, 05:21 PM
no bit further back and nearer the ff stand. I would just like to apologise in advance to whoever gets a half season in our vacated seats. His fridge story is up there with all the great novels of our time.

im intrigued...

Hibby70
10-12-2009, 05:28 PM
im intrigued... i'll let you know the seat numbers and you can ask him yourself. It lasts about an hour mind you. Think laurel and hardy with the piano. Replace the piano with a fridge, laurel with chris evans and hardy with begbie and you are more or less there.

I think the begbie of the piece was actually trying to kill him to shut him up.

If you are missing some regulars in front of you at the huns game - it could be you!

CorrieHibs
10-12-2009, 05:33 PM
I sit in the east and the guy in front is very entertaining for me and my mates he goes mental at everything. Only bad thing he is prone to a racist or bigoted remark. I do feel for his wife if Hibs were to lose. Thankfully for her we've only lost once this season at home.

Sunny1875
10-12-2009, 05:39 PM
fridge story .... please tell us more

Kojock
10-12-2009, 05:39 PM
His fridge story is up there with all the great novels of our time.

Its also been made into a film, its called,

A Fridge Too Far :offski:

.Sean.
10-12-2009, 08:03 PM
i'll let you know the seat numbers and you can ask him yourself. It lasts about an hour mind you. Think laurel and hardy with the piano. Replace the piano with a fridge, laurel with chris evans and hardy with begbie and you are more or less there.

I think the begbie of the piece was actually trying to kill him to shut him up.

If you are missing some regulars in front of you at the huns game - it could be you!

:top marks:faf::faf::faf:

RIP
10-12-2009, 08:26 PM
His fridge story is up there with all the great novels of our time.

If he starts up again - just tell him to cool it!