PDA

View Full Version : Yams Batman Foulkes will not be a happy drunk tonight

hibs0666
06-12-2009, 08:08 PM
Then we have a series of matches against St Johnstone, Kilmarnock and Hamilton, which in even a mediocre season, we should expect to accrue a good total of points. If we do so, we will then be in a better position to face the challenge of Dundee United and Celtic in quick succession. If, however, we do not, the manager will have to start giving some more convincing explanations.

It's as well seeing that George's predictions are still as Tom Kite as ever. :thumbsup:

Baader
06-12-2009, 08:48 PM
Sobering stuff. But not for Fatty Foolkes.

magpie1892
06-12-2009, 08:50 PM
Then we have a series of matches against St Johnstone, Kilmarnock and Hamilton, which in even a mediocre season, we should expect to accrue a good total of points. If we do so, we will then be in a better position to face the challenge of Dundee United and Celtic in quick succession. If, however, we do not, the manager will have to start giving some more convincing explanations.

It's as well seeing that George's predictions are still as Tom Kite as ever. :thumbsup:

The fact that he's a yam has absolutely no bearing on my wish that he'd die asap. Horrible, horrible man. Not only ugly to look at, but ugly in spirit.

The_Todd
06-12-2009, 08:50 PM
Will he never learn? Whenever he predicts max points from a sequence of games it always goes boobs up. It's all his fault.

--------
06-12-2009, 08:52 PM

It's the weekend - do you think he even knows about it yet? probably comes to just in time to get the Monday edition of the Evening News.

You watch - Foul -kiss and the rest'll all gang up to blame the referee.

HibbyAndy
06-12-2009, 08:55 PM
Does this fat turd never learn?

Between him and Gary Mckay i dont know who is the biggest fagott.

Both losers indeed, but why o why do they feel the need to open there big traps and spout drivel after drivel.

Bostonhibby
06-12-2009, 09:05 PM
Sobering stuff. But not for Fatty Foolkes.

Sober indeed, heres a caption that can be used over and over on occasions like this one - one of these men looks like he's been celebrating....

Hibbyradge
06-12-2009, 09:08 PM
Sober indeed, heres a caption that can be used over and over on occasions like this one - one of these men looks like he's been celebrating....

Nicked! :greengrin

Bostonhibby
06-12-2009, 09:21 PM
Nicked! :greengrin

I'd prefer to say donated for the greater good :greengrin

Seen this?

Baader
06-12-2009, 09:22 PM

Haha! Brilliant. I once flicked the V's at Fatty from the downstairs of the number 11 bus going down Whitehall on my way to work early one morning. He seen me too! Was during his tenure at Tynie. He was walking away from The Houses of Parliament. Probably looking for a pub that was open...

givescotlandfreedom
06-12-2009, 09:37 PM
I hate him

Hibbyradge
06-12-2009, 11:53 PM
I'd prefer to say donated for the greater good :greengrin

Seen this?

Ouch.

Dalianwanda
07-12-2009, 01:13 AM
The fact that he's a yam has absolutely no bearing on my wish that he'd die asap. Horrible, horrible man. Not only ugly to look at, but ugly in spirit.

OTT :brokenyam: :tin hat:

Dashing Bob S
07-12-2009, 09:22 AM

To be fair to George, three points from these three games probably does constitute a 'good total' for Hearts these days.

I look forward to Casa giving George 'more convincing explanations' as to why he's a slavering jakey. He want to try excessive alcohol intake fueling a already marked tendency for talking delusional Yam pish.

TariqE
07-12-2009, 09:45 AM
Fatty Foulkes is a waste of oxygen (not to mention money from every tax-payer in the country).

An ugly, lecherous, thief. He is THE definition of an absolute K[_]NT.

And that's his most redeeming qualities.

1875er
07-12-2009, 09:56 AM
Fatty Foulkes is a waste of oxygen (not to mention money from every tax-payer in the country).

An ugly, lecherous, thief. He is THE definition of an absolute K[_]NT.

And that's his most redeeming qualities.

ha ha ha...stop sitting on the fence now!!
:top marks

Phil D. Rolls
07-12-2009, 04:24 PM

:hmmm:

magpie1892
07-12-2009, 04:37 PM
OTT :brokenyam: :tin hat:

Sorry.