PDA

View Full Version : Scott Thomson

down-the-slope
06-12-2009, 08:18 AM
How important a signing could he turn out to be...:greengrin

Elmer Fud could see we needed a new Goalie coach, but he is already moulding the raw talent into players with the concentration and Discipline needed at the top level.

I even went early to the game just to watch players warm up and prep..its so focused and organised than previous.

Lots of practice at taking high crossed balls for Maka :cool2:

Also a lot of work done with Bamba on wining ball from high in the air from Rice as well.

While I realise this is not the real work being done as that happens at East Mains, its good to the see focus on previous weak areas from a concentration / mental preparation point

TornadoHibby
06-12-2009, 08:59 AM
How important a signing could he turn out to be...:greengrin

Elmer Fud could see we needed a new Goalie coach, but he is already moulding the raw talent into players with the concentration and Discipline needed at the top level.

I even went early to the game just to watch players warm up and prep..its so focused and organised than previous.

Lots of practice at taking high crossed balls for Maka :cool2:

Also a lot of work done with Bamba on wining ball from high in the air from Rice as well.

While I realise this is not the real work being done as that happens at East Mains, its good to the see focus on previous weak areas from a concentration / mental preparation point

:top marks

I do that most weeks and you get to see what players skill sets and levels and attitude on the day are like before the whistle goes at 3pm! :wink:

In the past,Wee Jinkie McCluskey used to be very entertaining! :agree:

Just a shame that he was to wee to be able to deliver his skill set regularly on match days! :confused: