PDA

View Full Version : Yams Unexpected e-mails

LancashireHibby
25-11-2009, 11:01 AM
In my (voluntary) line of work for Leigh Genesis FC (UniBond League), I've just received a rather impressive CV from a former Lithunian international; shall I tell Vlad? :thumbsup:

Part/Time Supporter
25-11-2009, 11:15 AM
In my (voluntary) line of work for Leigh Genesis FC (UniBond League), I've just received a rather impressive CV from a former Lithunian international; shall I tell Vlad? :thumbsup:

File along with the requests from Nigerian finance ministers to move funds to their Swiss bank a/c.

:greengrin

LancashireHibby
25-11-2009, 12:06 PM
File along with the requests from Nigerian finance ministers to move funds to their Swiss bank a/c.

Just Googled him, and he actually seems genuine! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andr%C4%97jus_Tere%C5%A1kinas)

Houchy
25-11-2009, 12:25 PM
Just Googled him, and he actually seems genuine! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andr%C4%97jus_Tere%C5%A1kinas)

He had a brief loan spell with Macclesfield Town F.C. during the 2000-01 season, where he appeared in just one match as a substitute.

I think you meant "he actually looks Nade":faf:

Yip, send this one to Vlad ASAP

Part/Time Supporter
25-11-2009, 12:51 PM

Crivvens, that guy sounds a better player than most of the hod carriers (eg Barasa) that play(ed) for Hearts! Most of their guys couldn't really have been described as Lithuania regulars, with the exception of Jankauskas.

Phil D. Rolls
25-11-2009, 12:55 PM

:faf:

Hearts are so poor the people in Africa will be organising Hearts Aid soon.

Isaac_Refvik
25-11-2009, 01:40 PM
Am I reading this right......21 league appearances in his career but 53 caps?

Toaods
25-11-2009, 01:55 PM
Am I reading this right......21 league appearances in his career but 53 caps?

that's Larry Kingston you are getting confused with. :faf:

Woody1985
25-11-2009, 03:07 PM
that's Larry Kingston you are getting confused with. :faf:

MSK
25-11-2009, 03:11 PM
Crivvens, that guy sounds a better player than most of the hod carriers (eg Barasa) that play(ed) for Hearts! Most of their guys couldn't really have been described as Lithuania regulars, with the exception of Jankauskas.Barasa ...:faf::faf::faf:

Future17
25-11-2009, 03:39 PM

Not been following this season, but last season I was under the impression the full name of your club was Leigh Genesis FC Nil. :wink:

HH81
25-11-2009, 05:11 PM
Not been following this season, but last season I was under the impression the full name of your club was Leigh Genesis FC Nil. :wink:

Thats only when they play Halifax :greengrin