PDA

View Full Version : Spooky

London Hibee
24-11-2009, 07:26 PM
I've missed both LHSC meetings this season, but with valid excuse each time:

In August I was in Oslo for the Scotland game and I was at *********** the other week.

The spooky thing is that on both occaisons I bumped in to Tony Connor outside the ground.

Is there some strange alien force with brings London Hibbies together on meeting days irrespective of where in the world, they are ?

hibbie02
25-11-2009, 01:06 PM
I've missed both LHSC meetings this season, but with valid excuse each time:

In August I was in Oslo for the Scotland game and I was at *********** the other week.

The spooky thing is that on both occaisons I bumped in to Tony Connor outside the ground.

Is there some strange alien force with brings London Hibbies together on meeting days irrespective of where in the world, they are ?

That is spooky. Tony is clearly omnipresent. So much so that he was also at the first LHSC meeting in Quinns watching Scotland v Macedonia. :faf:

Have you joined the Facebook group yet? :greengrin

London Hibee
26-11-2009, 08:13 PM
:clown: Yep I'm a clown :clown:

Tony and I were discussing LHSC meetings when we met in Oslo and how we would both miss the September meeting because of the Macedonia game.

The 4-0 drubbing at the hands of the Vikings obviously convinced Tony not to go to Hampden in September and dulled my brain to the extent to which I completely forgot where I was at the time

cheers

:clown: The Bromley Clown :clown: