View Full Version : Season Ticket Access cards are here!

20-11-2009, 10:38 AM

20-11-2009, 10:40 AM
Someone post a picture :agree:

20-11-2009, 10:42 AM

http://hiberniantv.co.uk/splash/white-mid.jpg

20-11-2009, 10:44 AM
http://hiberniantv.co.uk/splash/white-mid.jpg

Ohhhh, fancy :greengrin

So are there no turnstile operators at the season ticket gate now?

Kids season ticket for me when I get back, ya beauty! :offski: :tin hat:

20-11-2009, 10:49 AM

One arrived wednesday......no sign of the other one :confused:

20-11-2009, 10:50 AM

Will this do?

http://a0.vox.com/6a00c2251dc877f21900c22522fa308e1d-320pi

20-11-2009, 10:55 AM
Will this do?

http://a0.vox.com/6a00c2251dc877f21900c22522fa308e1d-320pi

This is more what I was looking for -

http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/us/news/editorial/e/0d/e0d1b46f443817acbd11a7f2aba2ba63.jpeg

Jay
20-11-2009, 10:58 AM
Ohhhh, fancy :greengrin

So are there no turnstile operators at the season ticket gate now?

Kids season ticket for me when I get back, ya beauty! :offski: :tin hat:

There still are turnstlye operators - they scan your card with a hand held scanner. That might change by the time you come back though

20-11-2009, 10:59 AM
There still are turnstlye operators - they scan your card with a hand held scanner. That might change by the time you come back though

Darn, my plan is foiled! :greengrin

20-11-2009, 11:55 AM
i take it these are only for people who bought a half ST?

20-11-2009, 11:56 AM

haven't got mine yet.

20-11-2009, 11:59 AM
Mines arrived on Tuesday, no sign of the daughter's yet:grr:

TamHibs
20-11-2009, 12:07 PM
My one arrived on Wednesday but still no sign of the girlfriend's one!!!

Lmc2105
20-11-2009, 12:11 PM
My one arrived on Wednesday but still no sign of the girlfriend's one!!!

same so did mine but got the other's today!!!:thumbsup:

20-11-2009, 12:11 PM
Got my one this morning :thumbsup:

20-11-2009, 12:13 PM
i take it these are only for people who bought a half ST?

Nope will replace all season ticket books

20-11-2009, 12:17 PM
Nope will replace all season ticket books

really, so will i not get in with my ST book at the next home game??

20-11-2009, 12:21 PM
really, so will i not get in with my ST book at the next home game??

Not in the West..But you will In FF or East as these are not being converted until the match after Falkirk

20-11-2009, 01:25 PM
Got mine today together with an A4 sized Hibernian Family booklet which has pics of merchandise and details of various services provided by Hibs. Also has some photo's of the manager and a few players when they were kids and you have to try and guess who is who - the manager looks exactly the same now as he did then :greengrin

20-11-2009, 01:28 PM
Also has some photo's of the manager and a few players when they were kids and you have to try and guess who is who - the manager looks exactly the same now as he did then :greengrin

Yep, I remember him, he was an ugly barsteward even then.

Although I'd never have said that to his face as he's always been a bit, well, scary!

20-11-2009, 01:33 PM
Yep, I remember him, he was an ugly barsteward even then.

Although I'd never have said that to his face as he's always been a bit, well, scary!

He looked as scary then as he does now :greengrin

20-11-2009, 01:37 PM
I only had two out of three delivered on Wednesday.

Still no sign of the other one.

Hibs are saying on the official site that all cards were sent out this week so I'm a bit concerned that it's not here. :confused:

Darth Hibbie
20-11-2009, 01:42 PM
Still waiting for mine :boo hoo:

20-11-2009, 01:45 PM
Only got one and its not mine

Jay
20-11-2009, 02:00 PM
Only one out of our three has arrived.

20-11-2009, 02:12 PM
I don't understand why they didn't send all the cards that are due to be sent out to the same address in the one envelope.

Surely that would have cut down on costs.

blueisthecolour
20-11-2009, 02:38 PM
Is that hibs just starting with these cards?

blueisthecolour
20-11-2009, 02:42 PM
I don't understand why they didn't send all the cards that are due to be sent out to the same address in the one envelope.

Surely that would have cut down on costs.

The reason that is the cards are for different people so must be sent separately.

20-11-2009, 02:55 PM
My sons arrived 3 days ago .. no sign of mine.

MountcastleHibs
20-11-2009, 02:58 PM
Mine hasn't turned up yet either. Will be on the phone to the club if it hasn't come by Wednesday.

Andy.1875
20-11-2009, 03:00 PM
We're waiting on 3. Only 1 has arrived so far.

20-11-2009, 03:19 PM

No, we started them 5 years ago, but the post office are only getting round to delivering them now.:bitchy:

20-11-2009, 03:21 PM
Got mines today. :thumbsup:

Also asked the question about it being a Hibs kids game next weekend and wanting to change my seat to the South Stand for this game.

If your doing this you take your new card with you to the ticket office when you get your Hibs kids tickets, they will scan the card making it invalid for the Falkirk game and give you a paper ticket for the South Stand.

20-11-2009, 03:22 PM
No, we started them 5 years ago, but the post office are only getting round to delivering them now.:bitchy:

for the record mine hasn't turned up yet :grr: PETRIE!!!

blueisthecolour
20-11-2009, 04:26 PM

It could be a new section off the ground just getting there's, these cards usually get tried and tested in one stand before it goes round to the other stands.

Anyway now you got your smart comment out the way, anyone with these cards should ideally turn up early for the first game that they will be used, most teams who have these have had teething problems, some fans not getting in to the ground until half time.

20-11-2009, 05:07 PM
Still waiting on mine too, blame Petrie!! :wink:

soupy
20-11-2009, 05:16 PM
John Hughes, even buys a season ticket, good man..:greengrin

Pete70
20-11-2009, 06:04 PM
Not got mine yet and I only live 5 minutes from the stadium.

Get it sorted Petrie:grr:

20-11-2009, 06:18 PM
Got mine this morning, and they're very impressive indeed! Brilliant now i just have to slip the card into the wallet and thats that, no more book, tearing the voucher out etc. :thumbsup:
Also the Hibernian Album Brochure is very impressive aswel.
All in all, a very well done from me Hibs! :agree:

Badge
20-11-2009, 08:15 PM
My sons arrived 3 days ago .. no sign of mine.

Same with us. He's got his but mine hasn't arrived yet.

20-11-2009, 08:23 PM
It could be a new section off the ground just getting there's, these cards usually get tried and tested in one stand before it goes round to the other stands.

Anyway now you got your smart comment out the way, anyone with these cards should ideally turn up early for the first game that they will be used, most teams who have these have had teething problems, some fans not getting in to the ground until half time.

:faf: Touched a nerve again.:bye:

Take a chill pill blooo

blueisthecolour
20-11-2009, 09:36 PM
:faf: Touched a nerve again.:bye:

Take a chill pill blooo

The night would't be the same without a wee smart comment from you, it makes my night, makes me feel loved:wink:

20-11-2009, 09:38 PM
Oooer ark at er.

When you getting yours Bloo

Little Miss Perfect
20-11-2009, 10:10 PM
None of ours have turned up yet,when did they start sending them out?

20-11-2009, 10:19 PM
None of ours have turned up yet,when did they start sending them out?

I got mine on Tuesday and my Daughter's turned up today. They must have started posting on Monday.

woody47
20-11-2009, 10:21 PM
Mine hasn't turned up yet either. Will be on the phone to the club if it hasn't come by Wednesday.

Same here :confused:
Would be interested how they decided on whose cards were issued first and in what order they are doing it.

20-11-2009, 10:23 PM
Would be interested how they decided on whose cards were issued first and in what order they are doing it.

Uberfan order :agree:

20-11-2009, 10:25 PM

I think it's in order of how good a fan you are. :greengrin

20-11-2009, 10:26 PM

I think it's in order of how good a fan you are. :greengrin

Great minds...:wink:

20-11-2009, 10:28 PM

Great minds...:wink:

Have heard that Woody47 & Mountcastle will get theirs in a fortnight :greengrin

woody47
20-11-2009, 10:32 PM

Have heard that Woody47 & Mountcastle will get theirs in a fortnight :greengrin

Cheers :greengrin

21-11-2009, 01:37 AM
Hmm, interesting that some are arriving and some not. They use membership cards over here in Wellington and there are always problems with getting htem all out in time for some reason. Not sure why it's so difficult to post out some cards but seems to be a worldwide issue! :greengrin

21-11-2009, 06:01 AM
Do we know if the cards will act like Loyalty cards/points also ?

Or just use one season then throw away ?:confused:

Thanks

21-11-2009, 09:10 AM
On an alphabetic split - anyone in the S to Z bracket received anything? Our post seems to be slow generally + Im on the uerge of making a complaint.

21-11-2009, 09:14 AM

Cannae be - I'm still waiting.:greengrin

21-11-2009, 09:46 AM
Got mine this morning :thumbsup:

21-11-2009, 10:02 AM
Mine arrived this morning.

Looking at the design only makes me worry even more that when my female friend tries to use it for the Motherwell game that they will spot instantly that she isnt Mr Bovril and deny her access.

Cant make the Well game coz going to Everton v Spurs on the Sunday. Like you lot care :boo hoo:

21-11-2009, 10:02 AM
On an alphabetic split - anyone in the S to Z bracket received anything? Our post seems to be slow generally + Im on the uerge of making a complaint.

if its worth anything im in the A's and i've only just got mine today

zemmamarama
21-11-2009, 10:04 AM
Got mine this morning :thumbsup:

So did I :) along with mail I should have got last wk!

21-11-2009, 10:36 AM

Yeah, we are SOOOO way behind you ultra trendy weegies! :yawn:

Again, thanks for the heads up. Why don't you just stick to talking about football.

Cannae be - I'm still waiting.:greengrin
Matty

Uberfans first, then Uberfannies. :greengrin

21-11-2009, 10:52 AM
Just got mins too!!:thumbsup:

21-11-2009, 10:21 PM
Mine arrived today as well.

I was at the Stadium of Light today for the Arsenal game and they have installed a barcode system as well and it must have been fairly recently.

Anyway me and the bairns just put our tickets in the reader, it bleeped and we pushed turnstile gate to get in. Piece of piss and nearly 50k in there today so don't know what we are worried about :greengrin

blueisthecolour
21-11-2009, 10:53 PM
[QUOTE=ArabHibee;2248301]Yeah, we are SOOOO way behind you ultra trendy weegies! :yawn:

Paranoid are you not, it was only a question.

Again, thanks for the heads up. Why don't you just stick to talking about football.

The post was football related, it advised fans to turn up early for the first FOOTBALL match that they will be used, as the new entry system sometimes has teething problems. It was friendly advice having encountered the problems first hand at a couple of grounds.

I am on a message board which allows me to post on any of the subjects being discussed, if you don't like it tough.
. .

21-11-2009, 10:57 PM

Got mine today ! The boy got his on Tuesday !

Fek the rest of ye :greengrin

21-11-2009, 11:00 PM
[QUOTE=ArabHibee;2248301]Yeah, we are SOOOO way behind you ultra trendy weegies! :yawn:

Paranoid are you not, it was only a question.

The post was football related, it advised fans to turn up early for the first FOOTBALL match that they will be used, as the new entry system sometimes has teething problems. It was friendly advice having encountered the problems first hand at a couple of grounds.

I am on a message board which allows me to post on any of the subjects being discussed, if you don't like it tough.
. .

As much as I despise the Huns and all they stand for, I have to say blueisthecolour has done nothing much wrong IMHO in his posts on this forum.

Aye, he supports a bunch of bigotted f€ckers, but he himself hasn't done anything wrong, IMHO of course. :wink:

21-11-2009, 11:06 PM
As much as I despise the Huns and all they stand for, I have to say blueisthecolour has done nothing much wrong IMHO in his posts on this forum.

Aye, he supports a bunch of bigotted f€ckers, but he himself hasn't done anything wrong, IMHO of course. :wink:

:agree::agree::agree:

Unlike some of our other posters on here who seem hell bent on jumping down his throat at every opportunity.

Give it a rest please - the admins will be straight in there if he steps out of line :greengrin

21-11-2009, 11:12 PM

How come then just about every thread he posts on goes off topic? His post saying is that us just starting with the cards might seem innocent but it's his typical butter woudn't melt comment. Oh diddy wee club only getting it now. He had read the thread and he knew we were only getting it installed now, so why post that? I'll tell you why, to noise us up and get in his snidey little comments. He is a wind up merchant and the sooner he ****s off the better.

Edit Sorry D, didn'y see your post, too busy trying not to be too nasty to the nice wee hun

blueisthecolour
21-11-2009, 11:16 PM
]How come then just about every thread he posts on goes off topic?[/B] His post saying is that us just starting with the cards might seem innocent but it's his typical butter woudn't melt comment. Oh diddy wee club only getting it now. He had read the thread and he knew we were only getting it installed now, so why post that? I'll tell you why, to noise us up and get in his snidey little comments. He is a wind up merchant and the sooner he ****s off the better.

Sorry D, didn'y see your post, too busy trying not to be too nasty to the nice wee hun

Because people like you look to much in to what im posting, lets be honest you are wanting me to post controversial stuff so you can say told you so.

21-11-2009, 11:18 PM
Because people like you look to much in to what im posting, lets be honest you are wanting me to post controversial stuff so you can say told you so.

No, let's get one thing straight, I don't want you to post at all

21-11-2009, 11:19 PM
How come then just about every thread he posts on goes off topic? His post saying is that us just starting with the cards might seem innocent but it's his typical butter woudn't melt comment. Oh diddy wee club only getting it now. He had read the thread and he knew we were only getting it installed now, so why post that? I'll tell you why, to noise us up and get in his snidey little comments. He is a wind up merchant and the sooner he ****s off the better.

Edit Sorry D, didn'y see your post, too busy trying not to be too nasty to the nice wee hun

Well Billy are you and others not falling for his little games then :wink:

Besides if that wasn't allowed there wouldn't be many left on here :greengrin

21-11-2009, 11:23 PM
Well Billy are you and others not falling for his little games then :wink:

Besides if that wasn't allowed there wouldn't be many left on here :greengrin

:agree: Yup we are, and I hate myself for it :furious:

blueisthecolour
21-11-2009, 11:23 PM
No, let's get one thing straight, I don't want you to post at all

You do know there is an ignore button, that's all you have to do, now press the button or stop being petty and let the thread get back on topic.

21-11-2009, 11:24 PM

I know a few Rangers fans, mostly they are complete ********s, but some of them are ok guys. They aren't all bigotted f€ckers if I'm being honest.

IMHO, blueisthecolour deserves to post on here as this is supposed to be a forum for all football fans. If he doesn't step out of line he's out of here, what's the problem?

21-11-2009, 11:26 PM
I know a few Rangers fans, mostly they are complete ********s, but some of them are ok guys. They aren't all bigotted f€ckers if I'm being honest.

IMHO, blueisthecolour deserves to post on here as this is supposed to be a forum for all football fans. If he steps out of line he's out of here, what's the problem?

:confused: Sorry I thought this was a forum for Hibs fans. Now lets get back to talking about access cards please.

21-11-2009, 11:29 PM

IMHO, blueisthecolour deserves to post on here as this is supposed to be a forum for all football fans. If he doesn't step out of line he's out of here, what's the problem?

And the reason things go off the topic is because of other posters taking cheep shots over nothing.

He has done nothing wrong since coming here. Its other posters that are stirring things up. Its getting quite annoying really.

He may be a Rangers Bassa :wink:..... But he's a decent poster. I think people need to lay off. :agree:

blueisthecolour
21-11-2009, 11:32 PM
:confused: Sorry I thought this was a forum for Hibs fans and other fans who abide by the rules.

Now lets get back to talking about access cards please.

Agree.

22-11-2009, 12:55 AM

And the reason things go off the topic is because of other posters taking cheep shots over nothing.

He has done nothing wrong since coming here. Its other posters that are stirring things up. Its getting quite annoying really.

He may be a Rangers Bassa :wink:..... But he's a decent poster. I think people need to lay off. :agree:

Decent bigot. He's admitted singing UDA songs. He's a filthy hun, i dont believe a word he says.

22-11-2009, 01:29 AM
If your card hasn't arrived, expect a postie to be in your seat!

blueisthecolour
22-11-2009, 09:09 AM
Decent bigot. He's admitted singing UDA songs. He's a filthy hun, i dont believe a word he says.

No he didn't:wink:

22-11-2009, 09:14 AM
Got mine yesterday morning.:thumbsup:

22-11-2009, 09:26 AM
Got mine yesterday morning.:thumbsup:

Same here, fits nicely in my wallet :thumbsup:

Big_D
22-11-2009, 09:52 AM
Same here, fits nicely in my wallet :thumbsup:

Ditto , beats having an empty wallet :boo hoo:

22-11-2009, 11:29 AM

. .

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_16.gif

23-11-2009, 03:36 PM
Still haven't received mine :grr:

Anyone else still waiting?

23-11-2009, 04:39 PM
Im still waiting...

23-11-2009, 04:44 PM
Mine's arrived today. I'll supplement it with the natty wallet for £1 from the Hibs shop in due course.

23-11-2009, 06:40 PM
Still zilch at Lex Towers!!!!:dizzy:

18/03/07
23-11-2009, 06:53 PM
Still nowt,went up the ticket office today and was told that they were sent out in 2 batches? Why? The guy said that was the way the club wanted to do it:confused:

Gus Fring
23-11-2009, 08:34 PM
Still nowt,went up the ticket office today and was told that they were sent out in 2 batches? Why? The guy said that was the way the club wanted to do it

One would assume this would be so that if there were any issues with one batch then at least half the fans would still recieve theirs

Gus Fring
23-11-2009, 08:43 PM
But to fuel the fire. I sit in the south and got mine last week. Cant use it til the 5th

TheMentalHibees
23-11-2009, 08:57 PM
Any others in the east stand not received theirs yet?

I Love Lamp
23-11-2009, 09:51 PM
I sit in the West Lower and asked for it just to be held at ER because my post at the flat is very unreliable (cheques not showing up, magazines going missing etc) and they said 'No problem, but could we get an alternative address in case we do have to send something in future?' so I provided a family address up in the Great City of Perth.

Phoned the club beginning of last week to ask if they could give me a time to collect and they said it had been sent to the address i'd given which is worse than useless because i'm not up the road before Saturday.

Really frustrating and, as it stands, I will not be able to take the seat which I have a season ticket for on Saturday :grr:

Rant over.... for now :wink:

18/03/07
23-11-2009, 10:19 PM
One would assume this would be so that if there were any issues with one batch then at least half the fans would still recieve theirs
I sit in the west you think they would send these ones out 1st as its only the west thats using them on sat

I Love Lamp
23-11-2009, 10:30 PM
I sit in the west you think they would send these ones out 1st as its only the west thats using them on sat

23-11-2009, 10:32 PM

:dummytit: You never know, it might come tomorrow. Only 5 more sleeps :greengrin

26-11-2009, 02:15 PM
STILL haven't received mine, phoned the ticket office on Tuesday and Wednesday and was told both times to phone back on Thursday. Despite frequent calls to them today I now can't get through to speak to someone!

FFS get it sorted Petrie :grr:

26-11-2009, 02:52 PM
STILL haven't received mine, phoned the ticket office on Tuesday and Wednesday and was told both times to phone back on Thursday. Despite frequent calls to them today I now can't get through to speak to someone!

FFS get it sorted Petrie :grr:

Get David to lift you over!!

26-11-2009, 03:12 PM
Get David to lift you over!!

Wish I could but he'll be in the Dominican Republic, lucky beggar! Finally got through at the umpteenth attempt so they're going to give me a match ticket which I can use on Saturday.

26-11-2009, 03:17 PM
Wish I could but he'll be in the Dominican Republic, lucky beggar! Finally got through at the umpteenth attempt so they're going to give me a match ticket which I can use on Saturday.

That's good, now you just need somewhere to park!

26-11-2009, 03:30 PM
That's good, now you just need somewhere to park!

I'll be visiting his dad if anyone asks! :wink: