PDA

View Full Version : Question Who's the Nutter in West Stnd Sectn11?

Keith_M
10-11-2009, 09:44 AM
OK, I haven't actually sat in that part of the stadium yet.

I've just bought 3 Season Tickets for Section 11 of the West stand Upper and I just KNOW there's going to be some loud mouthed idiot that knows nothing about football, screams abuse for 90 minutes and generally gets on everyones Mammaries.

So own up, which one of you is it going to be? :wink:

:notworthy:

maturehibby
10-11-2009, 09:52 AM
In the lower west but hope that our like all others around us comments/advice carries on up to you and infects you like the thousand other potential managers who know better than Yogi in the West stand.
Good for you for buying into the "Dream " by the way by getting the season tickets

Keith_M
10-11-2009, 10:08 AM
In the lower west but hope that our like all others around us comments/advice carries on up to you and infects you like the thousand other potential managers who know better than Yogi in the West stand.
Good for you for buying into the "Dream " by the way by getting the season tickets

Thanks for the welcome! :thumbsup:

Although the half STs don't start till the Rangers game, I come home in time for the Falkirk game at the end of this month.

I'm sure attending ER regularly will easily make up for no longer living in Vienna :wink:

MB62
10-11-2009, 10:10 AM

I've just bought 3 Season Tickets for Section 11 of the West stand Upper and I just KNOW there's going to be some loud mouthed idiot that knows nothing about football, screams abuse for 90 minutes and generally gets on everyones Mammaries.

So own up, which one of you is it going to be? :wink: :notworthy:

Yer having a laugh are ye not?
That's where we all buy our tickets for and we know everything about everything.
BTW, ye'll get nae sleep during games now, and we will be expecting you to join in the :singing: and take some Annadin extra cause ye'll have a :sairhead:
at the end of the game. :wink: :greengrin

Keith_M
10-11-2009, 10:12 AM
Yer having a laugh are ye not?
That's where we all buy our tickets for and we know everything about everything.
BTW, ye'll get nae sleep during games now, and we will be expecting you to join in the :singing: and take some Annadin extra cause ye'll have a :sairhead
at the end of the game. :wink: :greengrin

Maybe no, but will I get the Prawn Sandwiches that the East Standites are always talking about?

:greengrin

Tollhouse Hibee
10-11-2009, 11:35 AM

So own up, which one of you is it going to be? :wink:

:notworthy:

i am in section 12 so you should hear me often enough - normally moaning at benji losing the ball or passing to the opposition

TornadoHibby
10-11-2009, 12:45 PM
i am in section 12 so you should hear me often enough - normally moaning at benji losing the ball or passing to the opposition

Was that you sitting behind me on Saturday then? :greengrin

Broken Gnome
10-11-2009, 01:17 PM
I've lost my bearings, section 11 is where? What's the last section at the North Stand end?

Keith_M
10-11-2009, 01:24 PM
I've lost my bearings, section 11 is where? What's the last section at the North Stand end?

Check Here (http://www.easterroad.com/viewplan.php)

Broken Gnome
10-11-2009, 01:27 PM
Check Here (http://www.easterroad.com/viewplan.php)

Cheers :agree:

maturehibby
10-11-2009, 01:40 PM
Thanks for the welcome! :thumbsup:

Although the half STs don't start till the Rangers game, I come home in time for the Falkirk game at the end of this month.

I'm sure attending ER regularly will easily make up for no longer living in Vienna :wink:

Been in Vienna and along to Edinburgh is the most beautiful place I have been to so recognise that you will miss the "Ring" but walking down Easter Road or coming along Albert St to the game is about on a par as there a lot of fine architecture and cultral sites to see such as The Chippy at the corner of Edina place which the unwashed from the west eat outside whilst drinking the finest vino known locally as"Buckie" authentic Kebab shops and an erotica shop which I havent visited (honest) and also fine establishments for the social drinking that us Scots are renowned for to make up for Wein a wee bit .

225-EasterRd
10-11-2009, 01:47 PM
Mate your should be fine casue we have him sitting behind us, in the west upper section 13 :grr: from the moment the whistle blows the moaning starts and talks pish :blah:for the whole game,:confused: only a matter off time till someone has a go at him,:bitchy: I am all for someone getting in too the game but he is over the top he doesnt draw breath. He left 5 mins early against aberdeen:bye: 5 mins off bliss and he missed the goals :faf:.

down-the-slope
10-11-2009, 02:44 PM
Sometimes you just need someone to say what everyone is thinking,,,,

Ealier in the season when the row in front did not get seated until almost five mins into the game with half a dozen fannying around swapping seats, and having the rest of the row have to stand up as they came in at regular intervals blocking the view of the game etc. - not for the first time:grr:

I'm afriad i'm one of those who beleives in saying what your thinking rather than fuming and moaning to everyone else..

Cue me addressing them all in as loud a voice as I could muster 'RIGHT none of you lot had better have either a weak bladder of the need to be feeding yourselves until half time!'

Lots of laughter and clapping....and not one moved for 40 mins :greengrin

So just tell the loud mouth to shut his trap if he can't won't support the team

Tollhouse Hibee
11-11-2009, 08:03 AM
Was that you sitting behind me on Saturday then? :greengrin

naw - i would never part with any of my hard earned cash to give to that lot!

MyJo
11-11-2009, 08:08 AM

This means nothing to me :dunno:

proud_and_green
11-11-2009, 12:20 PM
This means nothing to me :dunno:

Oh, Vienna!!!

Keith_M
13-11-2009, 12:35 PM
OK, I'd just let you all know that, after almost two years of being in Austria, I'm planning on bringing some ideas I've seen here on how to support the team.

Firstly, I'll have a Megaphone and the other two are bringing along a Base Drum and a Bugle.

Welcome to West Stand Section 11, the new singing section at ER.

MB62
13-11-2009, 12:53 PM
OK, I'd just let you all know that, after almost two years of being in Austria, I'm planning on bringing some ideas I've seen here on how to support the team.

Firstly, I'll have a Megaphone and the other two are bringing along a Base Drum and a Bugle.

Thank goodness I got it wrong and we are actually at the other end of the stand from you then. :greengrin

Keith_M
13-11-2009, 01:25 PM
Thank goodness I got it wrong and we are actually at the other end of the stand from you then. :greengrin

Chicken!

Scouse Hibee
13-11-2009, 01:53 PM

Goodbye to the West Upper for you and hello to the West Lower...................the quick way!!!

Keith_M
13-11-2009, 01:56 PM
Goodbye to the West Upper for you and hello to the West Lower...................the quick way!!!

Ach, stick to stealing cars, you Scouse Git....