PDA

View Full Version : Urgent FAO Everyone Going To The PBS..

Judas Iscariot
06-11-2009, 05:17 PM
Lets get right behind the team from start to finish :notworthy:

Sing like we've never sung before and scare the life out of these Pink Pussies :singing:

Batter on the tin of the bus shelter, stamp on the ground and steps, clap and chant, we'll shake that dump to the ground :scarf:

The boys deserve our upmost support so lets give it to them and hope they can, in return, do the business on the park for us :agree:

Hail Hail The Hibs Are Here... :flag:

Peevemor
06-11-2009, 05:18 PM

Sing like we've never sung before and scare the life out of these Pink Pussies :singing:

Batter on the tin of the bus shelter, stamp on the ground and steps, clap and chant, we'll shake that dump to the ground :scarf:

The boys deserve our upmost support so lets give it to them and hope they can, in return, do the business on the park for us :agree:

Go for it big-style folks. :thumbsup:

:flag:

Hainan Hibs
06-11-2009, 05:20 PM
Pumped up to the Pepsi Max:thumbsup:

Let's get right behind the team from the start, show them that we are there as a 12th man. Hearts are ****ting themselves, let's give the boys the support that is needed to destroy these muppets.

Mon the Cabbage:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hibercelona
06-11-2009, 05:24 PM

Batter on the tin of the bus shelter, stamp on the ground and steps, clap and chant, pish on the seats, shout abuse at their club for 90 minutes and laugh at that fat bugger on the pitch, we'll shake that dump to the ground :scarf:

There we go... :devil:

Pretty Boy
06-11-2009, 05:25 PM
If 3500 give the same support that 1200 of us gave to the boys at Ibrox then we will be making some noise. The players need our support as i have no doubt the believers will try to make a really hostile atmosphere. The players need us, let's not let them down and hopefully they won't let us down.

Absolutely can't wait for this one to start as the nerves are killing me.

Alex Trager
06-11-2009, 05:28 PM
COME ON TO **** LETS GET THESE ***** PUT INTO THEIR ****IN PLACE THEY THINK THEY'RE GOING TO LOUTSNG US NOOOOOO DANGER:notworthy:

Hibs90
06-11-2009, 05:31 PM
haiiill haiiiiilll...

Deek01
06-11-2009, 05:31 PM
I CAN'T WAIT !!!

GLORY GLORY !!!:thumbsup:

mully_bear
06-11-2009, 06:11 PM
If 3500 give the same support that 1200 of us gave to the boys at Ibrox then we will be making some noise. The players need our support as i have no doubt the believers will try to make a really hostile atmosphere. The players need us, let's not let them down and hopefully they won't let us down.

that goes for the 1500 (which i was part of last year) at tynie at the last derby. brilliant effort

Pretty Boy
06-11-2009, 06:14 PM
that goes for the 1500 (which i was part of last year) at tynie at the last derby. brilliant effort

Totally agree mate, was a great effort by the fans that night, let's hope we can get the same passion tommorow, i have no doubt we will manage it.

Judas Iscariot
06-11-2009, 06:28 PM
If we can carry the atmosphere from the Roseburn beforehand to Slimey we'll have the Pink Palace bouncin :hnet:

SouthamptonHibs
06-11-2009, 06:37 PM
just waiting on my flight at southampton on my 1st beer, i pumped up to the max and buzzing for 2morrow. I feel a chorus of forever and ever coming on but i'd get bombed oot the airport. Roll on ko it should be a great day! We will out sing, score and drink these puddle drinking bar stewards hail hail off 4 another beer

Removed
06-11-2009, 06:39 PM
just waiting on my flight at southampton on my 1st beer, i pumped up to the max and buzzing for 2morrow. I feel a chorus of forever and ever coming on but i'd get bombed oot the airport. Roll on ko it should be a great day! We will out sing, score and drink these puddle drinking bar stewards hail hail off 4 another beer

:thumbsup:Made me smile, know the airport well. Hope you have a great flight and enjoy tomorrow :notworthy:

hibsbollah
06-11-2009, 06:40 PM

Does this include during the minute's silence?:devil:

SouthamptonHibs
06-11-2009, 06:44 PM
:thumbsup:Made me smile, know the airport well. Hope you have a great flight and enjoy tomorrow :notworthy:

cheers mate everthing on time so far. only downside is they've run out of all the draft beers having to make do with bottles which i'm going through at a rate of nots

hail hail

Dibben
06-11-2009, 06:45 PM

:agree:

Absolutely, we need the guys there to make as much noise as possible to help get the atmosphere equal! The Yams are really relying on their fans to make the atmosphere as hostile as possible!!

Go guys!!

:notworthy:

BH.

Chuckie
06-11-2009, 06:48 PM
Intae these Animals...

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp49/Chuckie1977/0712.jpg

Thegreenside
06-11-2009, 07:02 PM
lets replicate the atmosphere the last time we where there:top marks

Storar
06-11-2009, 07:05 PM
Intae these Animals...

Cretins:agree:

Disco Dave
06-11-2009, 07:10 PM
Intae these Animals...

Those have to be the cheapest, ugliest pair of shades I've ever seen in my life but I agree, **** THE HEARTS!! :thumbsup:

Makaveli
06-11-2009, 07:13 PM
We will outsing them tomorrow as ever. :thumbsup:

We're the mental Hibees baby we've got class...

Pedantic_Hibee
06-11-2009, 07:13 PM
cheers mate everthing on time so far. only downside is they've run out of all the draft beers having to make do with bottles which i'm going through at a rate of nots

hail hail

Ya ******* :grr::grr::grr:

I was sat in that very same airport last week flying up for the weekend and the in-airport-boozer was still boarded up. I was incandescent:grr::grr:

Judas Iscariot
06-11-2009, 08:19 PM
Intae these Animals...

Garmye West :greengrin

SouthamptonHibs
06-11-2009, 09:18 PM
Ya ******* :grr::grr::grr: I was sat in that very same airport last week flying up for the weekend and the in-airport-boozer was still boarded up. I was incandescent:grr::grr:

just passing murryfield had super 7 beers. bring on the jambo hail hail
it's on a re development just now mate will be fully operational by dec at southampton. Roll on the cabbage next up for the falkirk game at er going tae rock the flybe flight again! At 19st the hibees bounce didn't go down to well hail hai

H1bs6H3arts2 FC
06-11-2009, 09:30 PM

:not worth - MON THE CABBAGE !!!

MacBean
06-11-2009, 09:36 PM
Lets get stuck into this showering bunch of inbred ********s!!
MON THE HIBEES!!!!!!!!

p.s. how many rows are in the roseburn endin relation to the back of the stand?? im in row 26

California-Hibs
06-11-2009, 09:43 PM
C'mon the Hibees, lets get RIGHT behind the team tomorrow! Lets make a hell of a noise in that away stand tomorrow!! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

CANT WAIT! Bring it on!!

whiskyhibby
06-11-2009, 09:45 PM

Absolutey, lets GIRUY Shabba's Czambles...........................

:jamboak::jamboak::jamboak:

:notworthy::notworthy:

whiskyhibby
06-11-2009, 09:47 PM
Does this include during the minute's silence?:devil:

Lets keep the minutes silence sacred..............

Judas Iscariot
06-11-2009, 09:58 PM
SHABBAY LIESLOW, YOU AND YOUR BOYS ARE A BUNCH OF BIG PINK PERVERTED PUSSY POOFTERS AND YOU LOT ARE IN FOR A TORRID TIME TOMORROW!!

READ THIS AND BE AFRAID!!

BE VERY AFRAID!!

OH YES, WE ARE THE HIBEES, WE HAVE STYLE, GRACE AND CLASS YA UGLY COCKNOSE HERTZ BASS!!

GGTTH :flag:

Judas Iscariot
07-11-2009, 06:25 AM
This deserves a bump :greengrin