PDA

View Full Version : John Hughes and Hibernian

Antifa Hibs
04-11-2009, 02:12 PM
Got to take my hat off to the big man and the Hibs board.

Honestly can't tell you the last time I was this excited about a game of football, its Wednesday, i'm tucking into a chicken and stuffing roll and i'm literally tingling with exciting about Saturdays game. It was similar last week before the Sheep came to town.

When Yogi was appointed, I wasn't dissappointed but at the same time wasn't quite jumping for joy, it was a sortof, "och well, that'll be that" type thing. Soon as he made his first view interviews and I seen a few friendlies, I knew he was the right man.

So to Yogi, Hibs and everyone involved, fair play and well done. They've gotten the spark and feel good factor back, now bring on the *** Hearts :party::rockin:
(There you's go, a positive post from AH, don't get to used to it though :greengrin :wink:)

hibbie02
04-11-2009, 02:20 PM

Honestly can't tell you the last time I was this excited about a game of football, its Wednesday, i'm tucking into a chicken and stuffing roll and i'm literally tingling with exciting about Saturdays game. It was similar last week before the Sheep came to town.

When Yogi was appointed, I wasn't dissappointed but at the same time wasn't quite jumping for joy, it was a sortof, "och well, that'll be that" type thing. Soon as he made his first view interviews and I seen a few friendlies, I knew he was the right man.

So to Yogi, Hibs and everyone involved, fair play and well done. They've gotten the spark and feel good factor back, now bring on the *** Hearts :party::rockin:
(There you's go, a positive post from AH, don't get to used to it though :greengrin :wink:)

I think you answered yourself there matey. Keep up the positivity though, it might get infectious! :greengrin

IWasThere2016
04-11-2009, 02:39 PM

It was only ever going to be up post Mixu - as it just was never gonna happen for him!

We're doing ok - the last 6 weeks have been better than the few before it and it is, in my opinion, down to two things: a) the sorting of centre midfield and b) a consistent team selection. Oh, and a wee bit of luck ..

Personally, I dread Derbies!

Booked4Being-Ugly
04-11-2009, 02:46 PM
It was only ever going to be up post Mixu - as it just was never gonna happen for him!

We're doing ok - the last 6 weeks have been better than the few before it and it is, in my opinion, down to two things: a) the sorting of centre midfield and b) a consistent team selection. Oh, and a wee bit of luck ..

Personally, I dread Derbies! Are you Mikey Stewart in disguise? :greengrin

scott7_0(Prague)
04-11-2009, 02:51 PM

Remember to observe the respectful minutes silence for the serving solders and the fallen. :wink:

have a good one!

:notworthy:

Kato
04-11-2009, 02:54 PM
Still get the feeling there is more to come from this management team, it's very early days for them and there are still areas to improve on the park.

Doing well so far.

Kaiser1962
04-11-2009, 04:02 PM

Personally, I dread Derbies!

Ditto. I have been disappointed more often than I care to remember. Everything feels right here and that worries me.

bighairyfaeleith
04-11-2009, 05:04 PM
Hughes is pish, bring back mixu. I mean how many derby's has hughes won for us this season???

I'll tell you how many nowt!!

Petrie FFS :grr:

GC
04-11-2009, 06:59 PM
Hughes is pish, bring back mixu. I mean how many derby's has hughes won for us this season???

I'll tell you how many nowt!!

Petrie FFS :grr:

:greengrin

I missed it when the board isn't full of people going radge.

Keep it up Big Hairy:thumbsup: